Nuke the World -

• Conducting some maintenance.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm not kidding. Suppose the United States of America, the greatest country the world has ever known, is going down. Suppose it is going down to the Chinese Communists. Suppose the ultimate result is the Communists take over the world.

Would a world under Communism even be worth living in?

Wouldn't it be better just to nuke everything and exterminate the species? I suppose it's possible we win a preemptive nuclear strike and something is left, but probably not, probably this is just an extinction event.

Wouldn't it still be better to nuke the entire world than turn commie?

Think about what's going on internally though. You literally can't buy Dr. Seuss books on ebay because they're contraband because apparently communists don't like them. That's just the beginning.

Shouldn't we just blow up the world on general principle at this point? If we don't now, are we going to wait until the commies also have the nuclear codes and we can't any more?

I think it's time to blow up the entire world.

Lone MacReady

Death's Head QT
kiwifarms.net
The Shekel Kin have already fled back to the Levant and their next cashcow, China. Bring on Balkanization, it's the only hope some tribes have of escaping the brown blobs imported to pacify the west through demographic debasement.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Americans are Aztecs. We are the vastly successful fuckers who wreck the rest of the world, even when it isn't to our advantage, just to fuck your shit up, for no reason other than we think it's fun. We kill your people just for fun. We sacrifice your people, just for the Sun. And by the Sun, I mean fun.

Carlos Weston Chantor

Experienced For Her Pleasure
kiwifarms.net
Even with 10 5Mt nukes you'd still remove only 15% of the world's jewry

brave_hCNTbrvJn0.png

Canaan

Wants To Physically Beat the Shit Out of a Demon
kiwifarms.net
6.5 billion people should die before they start telling you to read kapital online

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not kidding. Suppose the United States of America, the greatest country the world has ever known, is going down. Suppose it is going down to the Chinese Communists. Suppose the ultimate result is the Communists take over the world.

Wouldn't it be better just to nuke everything and exterminate the species? I suppose it's possible we win a preemptive nuclear strike and something is left, but probably not, probably this is just an extinction event.

Think about what's going on internally though. You literally can't buy Dr. Seuss books on ebay because they're contraband because apparently communists don't like them. That's just the beginning.

Shouldn't we just blow up the world on general principle at this point? If we don't now, are we going to wait until the commies also have the nuclear codes and we can't any more?

Yeah I expect this to be unironicly be the United State's policy by 2040 considering the rate of decline it is in; They will probably throw a few nukes into the South for good measure.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

How would this help Israel?

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
I didn't before reading this thread, but now that I have? Yea, burn it all.