Null and the rape factory - shitpost please ignore

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net
"No. Not tonight," Amberlynn cried as she buried her tears in her pillow.
"Oh yes, tonight. Tonight, just like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and a hundred nights stretching before that ending at the day you came to live with me. Tonight, just like tomorrow." And with that, Joshua Moon removed his pants with a smirk. Usually, Amberlynn's subscribers and ex girlfriends had been forced to watch, but Josh had doxxed them all and used their spergouts as content for a new subforum, Feeder Freakouts. Tonight would be Amberlynn's first night alone.
"Please, Mr. Moon, please don't!" Amberlynn gave out one last sob of belligerence, but the Feeder tore off the fat girl's trousers with no senses of regret. "Let's see, what do we have hear today? Is there a treat for me? I most certainly hope there is," said Mr.Moon as we delved his thumb and two fingers into Amberlynn's anus. Forcing them in until they were at the knuckle, Josh moved his hand around, as if he was searching for something. Then, his hand stopped, suddenly.
"EUREKA! I found it!" Removing his fingers, Amberlynn saw that firmly clutched in Mr. Moon's hand was a quarterpounder that Josh had placed in there last night. Taking a lick, Mr. Moon declared "It tastes just as delicious as the day I made it, although I don't know how I got so much corn on the patty." Moon said the last line with a wink at Amberlynn, as if he expected her to laugh.
"Oh well, time for business." And with that, Joshua Moon dropped the quarterpounder to his side and began to slide his PENIS into Amberlynn's now-loose starfish. Amberlynn let out a small tear and she began to grunt with every thrust. She must escape this madness. She must kill Joshua Moon.
But there were no knives in her home, in her prison. There were no guns or swords or matches, or anything. Everything that was needed was done for you by an admin.
"Amberlynn, in a few minutes I'm going to place this in your mouth. I think you should like it, it's flavored with an exlusive mix of Amberlynn Bucket chocolate. Thanks for not wiping, baby." Amberlynn had given herself poor anal hygeiene in an attempt to scare Moon away, but Josh ignored it and facked her all the same, except now with more facials.
Amberlynn desperatly wanted out of this hell, and by now she was willing to go through any plan she could in order to escape. And that's when she saw it. Next to Moon's shaking knees was a quarterpounder. Amberlynn moved her hands back as if to play with Josh, but as soon as he was close enough, she grabbed the quarterpounder and swallowed it hole. The taste was revolting, but she had grown used to the taste and smell of her own anal production, so it passed into her throat with no problem. And in her throat is where it lodged.
By the time Joshua Moon had figured out Amberlynn was dead, he had already came in the fat girl's brown gateway, wondering why the fatty did not let loose a barage of tears telling him to pull out. Placing his PENIS in Amberlynn's mouth, he noticed the fatty's flesh to be unusually cold and her tongue to be unresponsive. Facking her orally anyway, Joshua Moon knew exactly what to do with his target.
He called out to the worker admins and told them to take care of the body as they pleased, to which the admins chuckled and exchanged mischevious smiles. At once, he signaled for Emspex. Making motions, Moon spoke to her.
"Another one has died."
"So, what should I do, sir?"
"Dox some fatties, again,"
"And then, boss?"
"Tell the world that my forum is opening it's doors to the public after 15 years of life as a hermit. And make sure only children find the url this time."

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net
One day while Andy was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Andy stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Andy which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Andy Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Andy: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then stuffed his head up into Andy's tight ass! The other toys around the room watched intently as Woody shoved his head back and forth into Andy's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other toys also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Andy and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Andy: "Oh my goodness, Woody Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other toys became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Andy's nice round ass. Andy: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the toys went inside of poor squirming Andy and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Andy, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of toys.
One day while Chris-Chan was masturbating, Null got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Chris-Chan stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Chris-Chan which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Null too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Null: "Chris-Chan Senpai! I'm alive and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Chris-Chan: "Oh Null Chan! I always knew you were alive! I want to stuff you up my kawaii ass!" Null grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his head Null: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Null then stuffed his head up into Chris-Chan's tight ass! The other a-logs around the room watched intently as Null shoved his head back and forth into Chris-Chan's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other a-logs also became aroused and they all gathered around Null and Chris-Chan and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Chris-Chan: "Oh my goodness, Null Chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your nose is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other a-logs became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Null completely inside, and they all went inside. All of them wanted to be inside Chris-Chan's nice round ass. Chris-Chan: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the a-logs went inside of poor squirming Chris-Chan and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. The mother came inside and found Chris-Chan, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of a-logs.

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net
Act IV, Scene III, continued

Brianna Wu
Certainly not, kind sir! I am here but to clean your chambers.

Joshua Moon
Is that all you have come here for, little one? My chambers?

Brianna Wu
I have no idea what it is you imply, master. I am but a poor tranny gamedev.

Joshua Moon
So you are, my dumpling. And a good one at that. Such strong legs and shapely girlcock.

Brianna Wu
You embarrass me, sir!

Joshua Moon
Fear not. You are safe here with me.

Brianna Wu
I must finish my coding, sir. The mistress will have my head if I do not!

Joshua Moon
Coding, eh? I have something for you. Here, render my spear.

Brianna Wu
But it is huge! It could take me all night!

Joshua Moon
Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.

END OF ACT IV, SCENE III

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net
ACT VII, SCENE II, CONTINUED

Brianna Wu
My goodness, that's quite a sniper bullet! But how ever shall it fit my head?

Joshua Moon
This bullet isn't ready for firing, my sweet. It has yet to fire.

Brianna Wu
If only we could hurry that along. How would I accomplish such a task?

Joshua Moon
Oh, my foolish little tranny gamedev, you must use your hands.

Brianna Wu
You wish me to fire the bullet? Here?

Joshua Moon
Of course.

Brianna Wu
But what if the mistress catches me? Your bullet was meant to harrass her.

Joshua Moon
Don't fret, my delicate flower. I'll harass the mistress's followers later.

Brianna Wu
Very well, but I'm afraid my head is too thick. It could take hours!

Joshua Moon

END OF ACT VII, SCENE II

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vernon Dursley came hard that night. He had put his precious Dudley and the freak to bed early and had a rather pleasurable night with his wife. They had even tried a new position that worked out well. It had been hard for the past few months to get any time to themselves now that the freak was living with them. From what Petunia said, the baby would probably grow up to be just like the rest of that unnatural lot. Those weirdos and their magic tricks, there was a time when people had to grow up and stop playing with capes and magic wands. He wouldn’t raise the freak to be one of those…those…crazy wakadoos! It would grow up proper, alright. Even if Vernon had to beat the freak out of him. Now he wasn’t usually a man of violence, he would never raise a hand to his perfect Dudley, but a freak that needs a beating? It’s the only thing that’ll put the boy in line.

Vernon pulled out of Petunia and removed the cum-filled condom from his cock. There was a lot in there. He hadn’t been able to find time between work and the babies for his own pleasure. Him and his wife had needed this.

Just then a small sound could be heard from downstairs.

“Mmm Vernon, it’s your turn. I’m exhausted”, Petunia said, eyes closed and turning on her side.

“Can’t we let the little freak cry it out? I’d be good for it, show it we’re not putting up with any of its nonsense”. Vernon did not want to get up.

“Just get it its bottle and put it back to sleep” Was all Petunia said before sleep took her.

Vernon tied the used condom and unhappily got up from the comfy bed. He would deposit the excessive amount of seed in the trashbin while he was there. He opened the door to the second bedroom and took the wailing infant out of its crib with one hand and held onto the condom with the other. He made his way downstairs, all the while mumbling about having to waste his hard-earned money on milk for the freak. He carried the freak to the kitchen and sat him in the highchair. Its crying didn’t stop. Vernon placed the condom on the counter and opened the door to the fridge. He took out the milk and a small baby bottle. He placed the bottle on the counter and unscrewed the lid to the milk. He was just about to pour a little into Harry’s bottle when he noticed the condom still on the counter. The thought came and went in an instant. He lowered the milk closer to the bottle and tipped the carton forward. Before even a drop of milk could spill out, the thought came back. Vernon put the cap on the milk and placed it on the counter next to the full condom.

Vernon looked over his shoulder at the infant- no, the freak. It was still wailing, cheeks red and tears streaming. It wasn’t like him, like his family, like normal people. It was a freak who would grow up to do freaky things and make their lives miserable. Why should he waste any more on it? He had already let it stay here…grudgingly. He was giving it their food and Dudley’s not-as-nice baby clothes; they had diapered it and cleaned those diapers. They had done more than enough, hadn’t they? Vernon decided that for once he was going to put his foot down. He would only give the freak the barest of necessities. If the thing needed food, its portion would be less than half of what his son got. If the thing needed clothes, it would only get Dudley’s old ones. If the thing needed shelter, there was no reason to let it sleep in the second bedroom. That was much too big a space for it. The freak could sleep in the cupboard under their stairs. And if the freak needed milk, well if it was Vernon’s turn anyway, it would get cum. Cum had plenty of nutrients in it after all. Vernon thought this over as he stared at the freak crying in the highchair. The only thing Petunia may not agree with was the cum instead of milk. Best to keep that one a secret.

Vernon turned back to the counter where the milk, the bottle, and the cum lay. Was he really going to do this? Feeding a baby cum? That was messed up. If anyone ever found out…no. He wouldn’t think about that. The freak deserves this. He won’t waste any more money on that filthy little thing. He slowly undid the knot he made for the condom and took hold of the nipple that had been unscrewed from the baby bottle. Vernon then wrapped the rubber opening of the condom around the part of the nipple that connects to the rest of the bottle. It was like putting a small elastic over the cap of a water bottle…if that cap had a nipple. Vernon held the new device firmly in his hand. It sort of resembled a cake froster.

He walked over to the freak and showed him what he held. “Here’s some of my special milk for you, ya freaky little shit. It’s all you’re going to get tonight, so fucking savor it. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll make some more for you tomorrow”. Then the man chuckled a bit and put the nipple to Harry’s mouth. Without prompting the freak began to suck. Vernon had to lift the end of the condom so the infant could get at the home-made milk. Vernon’s penis surprisingly hardened when he saw his nephew drinking up his own cum. He didn’t think he would get any kind of thrill from the act, especially not a sexual one. He was only trying to save money…wasn’t he?

When the condom was empty, Vernon took the nipple from Harry’s mouth and, another surprise, Harry didn’t cry. He burped and yawned a little, looking sleepy; that was all. Vernon threw the condom in the trash, screwed the nipple back on the bottle, and put the real milk back in the fridge. He didn’t take harry from his highchair though. Instead he walked upstairs and brought the crib down. He placed the crib in the empty cupboard and went to get Harry. The freak was already sleeping soundly in his highchair, belly full. Vernon took him out and placed him in the crib. He closed the door to the cupboard and walked back to bed.

The infant had drunk his cum and liked it. The boy really was a freak.

3119967d0c

Sharif
kiwifarms.net
Miserable failures as erotic fanfiction, all. There are only secondary references to the age of participants in these narratives. AT BEST

UngaWunga

Time Vapire
kiwifarms.net
Null declared "Time for Anus!"

Amber jammer her 7 inch cock right into Null's anus.

"Anal pleasure of sexual hella!" Null declared.

"Some black men experience pelasure of the anus. Men named Trent have pleasure of the anus"

Then Shivers busted in. "Null! Noooo!' he declared before shooting everyone three times in the forehead. He went to USA prison.

GethN7

Cute doggo is cute
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Josh "Null" Moon knew it was almost the end. The servers were on their last legs, and soon it would all be over if he did not do something drastic to ensure the shitposting legacy of the Farms would endure for eternity, and since he'd rather endure death than see himself homeless in a Slavic gutter, sucking borscht covered dick for just enough vodka to deaden the feelings of dread over having lost the ability to fleece his users for internet shekels by doing livestreams and egging on deathfats, he decided if he was gonna die, then he was going to wind up in a better world, with servers that would never quit, and since he wasn't a totally selfish neckbeard, he was going to take his most loyal followers with him on the journey to a land where the RAID configurations never died and he never had to shotgun BIG, BLACK DICK to avoid becoming a deathfat himself.

And so he invited his loyal minions, at least the ones he could afford to fit in the cheap motel he rented in the States for them all to meet so they could join him on this journey.

First was Alan Pardew, who had killed Internet War Criminal and now wore him like Jame Gumb wore the hides of young women, and who was currently gonna die any day now from ODing on steroids to hide any sagging in his fleshsuit, whom had opted instead to follow Null into the promised land to avoid the shame of letting people know he was really a spindly cuck under the Chad Suit he had fashioned for himself.

His long adored tranny mistress Katsukitty was also present, willing to die to this life to continue sucking Null's dick in the next while he returned the favor.

Melchett, the literal human toilet, arrived next. Despondent over this world rejecting their love of being hit in the face with a firehose of human feces every day, it was their desire to wind up in a better world, one where they would never be kinkshamed every again.

And finally was Yawning Sneasel, who was Melchett's secret lover in all things regarding scat play, and since their love would have earned them a thread on the Farms had Null not prevented anyone from doxing him and his love of shitting diapers for Melchett to rub across his face while Sneasel jerked his micropenis, and since that would soon be at it's end unless they escaped into a better world, he too had arrived so Null could bring them to a better world.

The room was dark, only a crack in the tacky rags that served as curtains showing moonlight and hinted at another who was approaching through the shadows a long ways off who had learned of this fateful meeting, pissed to be left ignorant while those inside the room itself, bare save for being covered with piss and cum streaked beige carpet the basement tier management had yet to replace and an altar made of Crayola Model Magic, gathered in a semi-circle around Null, themselves and Null all adorned in blue and red polo shirts and pants from a Goodwill Barrel (save Sneasel, who opted simply for briefs he had yet to make dirty and crapped), and they all prostrated themselves in front of the altar, chanting in much the same manner as the initials of Orwell's Big Brother:

"C-W-C! C-W-C!"

The poster of the dead eyed, polo shirted autist with head cocked to side, framed by a bunch of lego toys in the background, gazed down in love at the gibbering autists singing his praises.

That or constipation, it was hard to tell.

Regardless, once the bellowing spergs paid proper homage, Null arose, mixed a gallon of orange Fanta, some vodka, some Zyklon B, and some recently defrosted navy sickles he had acquired from the man whose Sailor Moon sized poster adorned the altar with the last of his savings, then passed all present a shot glass of the holy mixture, urging them all to drink with:

"Down the holy literal tard cum of your god, and live in everlasting lolcows!"

They all swallowed a quick lump in their throats, then downed the shot glasses in one gulp that immediately followed, a third soon following the second, as the navy went down a bit saltier than some had expected.

Then the glorious upload to the eternal server happened as they all felt their bodies twitch uncontrollably and their flesh turned deathly cold.

Knowing they had but moments to act, both Null and Katsukitty yanked down each other's pants and 69'ed on the spot, and mere seconds after they added each other's tard cum to what they had already drank, they had uploaded.

Alan Pardew collapsed to the ground, the jittering shredding his human Chad Suit yet he was uncaring, and as he uploaded to the eternal server, he knew he could leave this world content, in the next world he would always be the Chad he wanted to be instead of the man who had spent years prepping the bull since he was old enough to understand why his mother and a train of men were always entering her room every day.

Sneasel and Melchett uploaded next, Sneasel's bowels failing him utterly, and as Melchett hit the ground, his eyes about to close for the last time to this world, Sneasel's now extremely DIRTY, CRAPPED BRIEFS landed on Melchett's face, and the last sound Melchett and Sneasel ever made before they uploaded was a simultaneous orgasm as the brown stain that had first hit Melchett's face now was spreading across the piss and cum stained carpets.

As they all uploaded, an angry Glaive, who had been watching in rage from the window, bashed down the door, took a wide step around the giant shit stain, kicked the lifeless corpse of Null's tranny whore off him, then swigged a shot of the holy tard cum himself, his last words before giving Null's flaccid, necrotic cock what Katsukitty had always cucked him out of being:

"UNBAN OTTERPARTY!"

VIVIIXI

kiwifarms.net
ACT VII, SCENE II, CONTINUED

Brianna Wu
My goodness, that's quite a sniper bullet! But how ever shall it fit my head?

Joshua Moon
This bullet isn't ready for firing, my sweet. It has yet to fire.

Brianna Wu
If only we could hurry that along. How would I accomplish such a task?

Joshua Moon
Oh, my foolish little tranny gamedev, you must use your hands.

Brianna Wu
You wish me to fire the bullet? Here?

Joshua Moon
Of course.

Brianna Wu
But what if the mistress catches me? Your bullet was meant to harrass her.

Joshua Moon
Don't fret, my delicate flower. I'll harass the mistress's followers later.

Brianna Wu
Very well, but I'm afraid my head is too thick. It could take hours!

Joshua Moon

END OF ACT VII, SCENE II
Did... did you really just translate the Lusty Argonian into troon snuff?

エリス

Chaos Goddess
kiwifarms.net
Vernon Dursley came hard that night. He had put his precious Dudley and the freak to bed early and had a rather pleasurable night with his wife. They had even tried a new position that worked out well. It had been hard for the past few months to get any time to themselves now that the freak was living with them. From what Petunia said, the baby would probably grow up to be just like the rest of that unnatural lot. Those weirdos and their magic tricks, there was a time when people had to grow up and stop playing with capes and magic wands. He wouldn’t raise the freak to be one of those…those…crazy wakadoos! It would grow up proper, alright. Even if Vernon had to beat the freak out of him. Now he wasn’t usually a man of violence, he would never raise a hand to his perfect Dudley, but a freak that needs a beating? It’s the only thing that’ll put the boy in line.

Vernon pulled out of Petunia and removed the cum-filled condom from his cock. There was a lot in there. He hadn’t been able to find time between work and the babies for his own pleasure. Him and his wife had needed this.

“Mmm Vernon, it’s your turn. I’m exhausted”, Petunia said, eyes closed and turning on her side.

“Can’t we let the little freak cry it out? I’d be good for it, show it we’re not putting up with any of its nonsense”. Vernon did not want to get up.

“Just get it its bottle and put it back to sleep” Was all Petunia said before sleep took her.

Vernon tied the used condom and unhappily got up from the comfy bed. He would deposit the excessive amount of seed in the trashbin while he was there. He opened the door to the second bedroom and took the wailing infant out of its crib with one hand and held onto the condom with the other. He made his way downstairs, all the while mumbling about having to waste his hard-earned money on milk for the freak. He carried the freak to the kitchen and sat him in the highchair. Its crying didn’t stop. Vernon placed the condom on the counter and opened the door to the fridge. He took out the milk and a small baby bottle. He placed the bottle on the counter and unscrewed the lid to the milk. He was just about to pour a little into Harry’s bottle when he noticed the condom still on the counter. The thought came and went in an instant. He lowered the milk closer to the bottle and tipped the carton forward. Before even a drop of milk could spill out, the thought came back. Vernon put the cap on the milk and placed it on the counter next to the full condom.

Vernon looked over his shoulder at the infant- no, the freak. It was still wailing, cheeks red and tears streaming. It wasn’t like him, like his family, like normal people. It was a freak who would grow up to do freaky things and make their lives miserable. Why should he waste any more on it? He had already let it stay here…grudgingly. He was giving it their food and Dudley’s not-as-nice baby clothes; they had diapered it and cleaned those diapers. They had done more than enough, hadn’t they? Vernon decided that for once he was going to put his foot down. He would only give the freak the barest of necessities. If the thing needed food, its portion would be less than half of what his son got. If the thing needed clothes, it would only get Dudley’s old ones. If the thing needed shelter, there was no reason to let it sleep in the second bedroom. That was much too big a space for it. The freak could sleep in the cupboard under their stairs. And if the freak needed milk, well if it was Vernon’s turn anyway, it would get cum. Cum had plenty of nutrients in it after all. Vernon thought this over as he stared at the freak crying in the highchair. The only thing Petunia may not agree with was the cum instead of milk. Best to keep that one a secret.

Vernon turned back to the counter where the milk, the bottle, and the cum lay. Was he really going to do this? Feeding a baby cum? That was messed up. If anyone ever found out…no. He wouldn’t think about that. The freak deserves this. He won’t waste any more money on that filthy little thing. He slowly undid the knot he made for the condom and took hold of the nipple that had been unscrewed from the baby bottle. Vernon then wrapped the rubber opening of the condom around the part of the nipple that connects to the rest of the bottle. It was like putting a small elastic over the cap of a water bottle…if that cap had a nipple. Vernon held the new device firmly in his hand. It sort of resembled a cake froster.

He walked over to the freak and showed him what he held. “Here’s some of my special milk for you, ya freaky little shit. It’s all you’re going to get tonight, so fucking savor it. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll make some more for you tomorrow”. Then the man chuckled a bit and put the nipple to Harry’s mouth. Without prompting the freak began to suck. Vernon had to lift the end of the condom so the infant could get at the home-made milk. Vernon’s penis surprisingly hardened when he saw his nephew drinking up his own cum. He didn’t think he would get any kind of thrill from the act, especially not a sexual one. He was only trying to save money…wasn’t he?

When the condom was empty, Vernon took the nipple from Harry’s mouth and, another surprise, Harry didn’t cry. He burped and yawned a little, looking sleepy; that was all. Vernon threw the condom in the trash, screwed the nipple back on the bottle, and put the real milk back in the fridge. He didn’t take harry from his highchair though. Instead he walked upstairs and brought the crib down. He placed the crib in the empty cupboard and went to get Harry. The freak was already sleeping soundly in his highchair, belly full. Vernon took him out and placed him in the crib. He closed the door to the cupboard and walked back to bed.

The infant had drunk his cum and liked it. The boy really was a freak.
Joshua Moon came hard that night. He had put his precious Chrischan and the exceptional individual to bed early and had a rather pleasurable night with his slave. They had even tried a new position that worked out well. It had been hard for the past few months to get any time to themselves now that the exceptional individual was living with them. From what Brianna said, the streamer would probably grow up to be just like the rest of that unnatural lot. Those weirdos and their fighting games, there was a time when people had to grow up and stop saying wow and pressing buttons. He wouldn’t raise the exceptional individual to be one of those…those…crazy wakadoos! It would grow up proper, alright. Even if Null had to beat the exceptional individual out of him. Now he wasn’t usually a man of violence, he would never raise a hand to his perfect Chrischan, but a exceptional individual that needs a beating? It’s the only thing that’ll put the boy in line.

Null pulled out of Brianna and removed the cum-filled condom from his cock. There was a lot in there. He hadn’t been able to find time between work and the babies for his own pleasure. Him and his slave had needed this.

“Mmm Null, it’s your turn. I’m exhausted”, Brianna said, eyes closed and turning on her side.

“Can’t we let the little exceptional individual cry it out? I’d be good for it, show it we’re not putting up with any of its nonsense”. Null did not want to get up.

“Just get it its subscribe button and put it back to sleep” Was all Brianna said before sleep took her.

Null tied the used condom and unhappily got up from the comfy bed. He would deposit the excessive amount of seed in the trashbin while he was there. He opened the door to the second bedroom and took the wailing streamer out of its stream with one hand and held onto the condom with the other. He made his way downstairs, all the while mumbling about having to waste his hard-earned money on shekels for the exceptional individual. He carried the exceptional individual to the kitchen and sat him in the highchair. Its crying didn’t stop. Null placed the condom on the counter and opened the door to the fridge. He took out the shekels and a small subscribe button. He placed the subscribe button on the counter and unscrewed the lid to the shekels. He was just about to pour a little into DSP’s subscribe button when he noticed the condom still on the counter. The thought came and went in an instant. He lowered the shekels closer to the subscribe button and tipped the carton forward. Before even a drop of shekels could spill out, the thought came back. Null put the cap on the shekels and placed it on the counter next to the full condom.

Null looked over his shoulder at the streamer- no, the exceptional individual. It was still wailing, cheeks red and tears streaming. It wasn’t like him, like his family, like normal people. It was a exceptional individual who would grow up to do stupid things and make their lives miserable. Why should he waste any more on it? He had already let it stay here…grudgingly. He was giving it their food and Chrischan’s not-as-nice streamer clothes; they had fed it and cleaned those frying pans. They had done more than enough, hadn’t they? Null decided that for once he was going to put his foot down. He would only give the exceptional individual the barest of necessities. If the thing needed food, its portion would be less than half of what his chrischan got. If the thing needed clothes, it would only get Chrischan’s old ones. If the thing needed shelter, there was no reason to let it sleep in the second bedroom. That was much too big a space for it. The exceptional individual could sleep in the cupboard under their stairs. And if the exceptional individual needed shekels, well if it was Null’s turn anyway, it would get cum. Cum had plenty of nutrients in it after all. Null thought this over as he stared at the exceptional individual crying in the highchair. The only thing Brianna may not agree with was the cum instead of shekels. Best to keep that one a secret.

Null turned back to the counter where the shekels, the subscribe button, and the cum. Was he really going to do this? Feeding a streamer cum? That was messed up. If anyone ever found out…no. He wouldn’t think about that. The exceptional individual deserves this. He won’t waste any more money on that filthy little thing. He slowly undid the knot he made for the condom and took hold of the nipple that had been unscrewed from the streamer subscribe button. Null then wrapped the rubber opening of the condom around the part of the nipple that connects to the rest of the subscribe button. It was like putting a small elastic over the cap of a youtube subscribe button…if that cap had a nipple. Null held the new device firmly in his hand. It sort of resembled a cake froster.

He walked over to the exceptional individual and showed him what he held. “Here’s some of my special shekels for you, ya stupid little shit. It’s all you’re going to get tonight, so fucking savor it. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll make some more for you tomorrow”. Then the man chuckled a bit and put the nipple to DSP’s mouth. Without prompting the exceptional individual began to suck. Null had to lift the end of the condom so the streamer could get at the home-made shekels. Null’s penis surprisingly hardened when he saw his lolcow drinking up his own cum. He didn’t think he would get any kind of thrill from the act, especially not a sexual one. He was only trying to save money…wasn’t he?

When the condom was empty, Null took the nipple from DSP’s mouth and, another surprise, DSP didn’t cry. He burped and yawned a little, looking sleepy; that was all. Null threw the condom in the trash, screwed the nipple back on the subscribe button, and put the real shekels back in the fridge. He didn’t take DSP from his highchair though. Instead he walked upstairs and brought the stream down. He placed the stream in the empty cupboard and went to get DSP. The exceptional individual was already sleeping soundly in his highchair, belly full. Null took him out and placed him in the stream. He closed the door to the cupboard and walked back to bed.

The streamer had drunk his cum and liked it. Darksydephil really was a exceptional individual.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino