Null teaches the Kiwi Farms how to forum. -

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No shit, it makes me crazy looking at old threads full of broken images and "image unavailable", particularly if the post only contained the image/s in the first place. It's not hard to take screenshots and attach, y'all.
Srsly I attach out of laziness
If you're on a pc you can put the image url directly in the image upload popup. you don't even have to download and save it

Bender

The life-ender fender Bender
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread you dummy. Tbf I only noticed because I saw post and ratings by people who haven't been around in years. So to answer @Angeru's question, no, the site still has issues with people being retards.
He's not a dummy, he's a bee. Although he's not a verified bee...

• Agree
Reactions: Oban Kamz

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Lately there's people hiding content relevant to threads under spoilers because they either don't know or refuse to use the thumbnails button.
Problem threads for example:
Witchblr
Instagram Discourse Community
In general newfags don't know how to insert videos as media, they don't post screenshots and post only links, and there's a lot of posting useless shit like "what the fuck", etc. Can we get this formatting thread pinned or something? I'm really tired of this.
edited for clarity

Last edited:

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lately there's people hiding content relevant to threads under spoilers because they either don't know or refuse to use the thumbnails button.
Problem threads for example:
Witchblr
Instagram Discourse Community
In general newfags don't know how to insert videos as media, they don't post screenshots and post only links, and there's a lot of posting useless shit like "what the fuck", etc. Can we get this formatting thread pinned or something? I'm really tired of this.
edited for clarity
Is this why you posted on my profile not to put archived videos under spoilers?

Reactions: Oban Kamz

Ellesse_warrior

Plz dox thumb
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably, there's too many old profiles that can't figure out how to embed videos and are just slapdash attachments, and it kills our erections.
Not what I was talking about. Archiving videos directly to a thread and embedding from another site are completely different things.

Condicional

Mostaccioli
kiwifarms.net
I really need a guide about what are the other reactions in the "Like" section.
As a pretty fresh user here I don't even know what's TMI, Drink, Deviant, Semper Fidelis are, also I don't know how to correctly use Lunacy and Autistic
I didn't saw a guide about it yet if there is one. It would be helpful at least to get an idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Pickelhaube

Strange Wilderness

kiwifarms.net
I really need a guide about what are the other reactions in the "Like" section.
As a pretty fresh user here I don't even know what's TMI, Drink, Deviant, Semper Fidelis are, also I don't know how to correctly use Lunacy and Autistic
I didn't saw a guide about it yet if there is one. It would be helpful at least to get an idea.
TMI/Powerleveling: You reveal too much about your personal life in a post. No one here needs to know about how you live in your moms basement in a certain state or county and have written a bunch of Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics. Some things you just want to keep private.

Drink: You like what someone says enough that you give a symbolic toast to them, or occasionally you read a post and want to down a bottle of booze to deal with what you just read

Deviant: You reveal how much of a sexual degenerate you are. Based off the smile of a former lowcow named Tyce #TYCED

Semper Fidelis: Lets sit down and talk. A few years back there was this lowcow named Jace Conors/ParkourDude91 who was a wannabe Marine obsessed with guns and the military but was in reality a drug addicted nutjob living with his mother who got involved in petty fights with his on and off again friend Tyce. He was so big he got his own forum on this site called Deagle Nation about him and his friends antics, at one point it was competing with Chris-chan himself as the dominant lolcow on the site. After a few years it was finally revealed that all of Deagle Nation was a hoax concocted by a man named Jan Rankowski and his buddies. Semper Fidels is essentialy a :winner:rating available to certain users who had accounts when Jace and Deagle Nation were one of the biggest names on the site.

Lunacy: When a lowcow or user says something incredibly stupid and absurd your first thought is that they are crazy. Used for posts where the user or the person they are sharing information on says something so stupid you think its the ramblings of a madman.

Autistic: if you can't identify autism when you see it you need to lurk more before actively posting on this site.

Condicional

Mostaccioli
kiwifarms.net
Autistic: if you can't identify autism when you see it you need to lurk more before actively posting on this site.
About Autistic I wasn't sure if it meant that the post was autistic, if what it was said was autistic, or used as sarcasm/irony. As it is kind of abstract, I'm still not sure if it means a offense like "Mad at internet" / "Dumb" to the user or if its use is like "Horrifying" and "Informative".

By the way, thanks you for clarifying my doubts :heart-full:

Who dat?

Never mind. It's just the lizard.
kiwifarms.net
There was here someplace but I'm fucked if I can find it (so I win either way because I've spent much of my life trying to get fucked, occasionally even successfully) a kind of instruction manual on downloading and archiving video. It's getting more important. Anybody know where it is? (Not looking for "yes," looking for the link.)

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minor correction, but

Deviant: You reveal how much of a sexual degenerate you are. Based off the smile of a former lowcow named Tyce #TYCED
Deviant has nothing to do with Tyce Andrews, leader of the Skullz and former of the McDonalds Fedurashun. It has to do with TJ Church far as I remember.

• Informative
Reactions: Strange Wilderness

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
About Autistic I wasn't sure if it meant that the post was autistic, if what it was said was autistic, or used as sarcasm/irony. As it is kind of abstract, I'm still not sure if it means a offense like "Mad at internet" / "Dumb" to the user or if its use is like "Horrifying" and "Informative".

By the way, thanks you for clarifying my doubts :heart-full:
All three, but it's generally a neg rating.

Tags
None