Null's converting to Islam - This sounds like a writing prompt

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I listened to nulls white pill stream and he made a joke about converting to Islam because of how woke they are. Obviously a joke but it made me think deeper about this meme of converting to Islam. Could this be the next big thing for angry incels? Dick Masterson has also joked about "a little islam could go a long way" and this joke I could see becoming real.

I think this would be an interesting writing prompt, angry men who can't get laid and hate what they see as the degeneracy of the west and as a final fuck you they convert to Islam (the same way a bunch of men started identifying as right wing or even alt right during and after the post wall era). What would this world look like? Instead of Donald Trump edge lords or JBP lobsters we have bearded jihadis and the fact that now Islam would be actively at war with the progressives on the streets of America (and the west).

A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
Ok, Stefan Molyneux. What else will save the West?

Bessie

kiwifarms.net
INT. RUSSIAN BUNKER - NIGHT

A mass of flesh crushes a bare mattress beneath its equally bare folds. It is female. Blonde and blue-eyed. Not Jewish at all. From the ponderous girth comes a weak wheeze. A death rattle.

Pan to JOSHUA MOON, face wreathed in shadows. MOON lowers a ladle of generic Ruskie slop. He turns away in disgust. It is never enough.

MOON stalks disgustedly towards the exit. As he reaches the door, the bloated remnant of what once was an Aryan woman utters the words that stop him in his tracks.

DYING WHALE: White...Sharia...now...

And so, with her last delirious breath, she ends her feeder journey and launches...

JOSHUA MOON'S JIHAD

Edit: WTF is script formatting, anyway? Also, apologies to Null. The feeder thing must be getting stale.

Last edited:

BlancoMailo

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't this already a thing in the UK with fat gingers?

Does that mean our avatars have to wear hijabs?

Way ahead of you.

BoingoTango

Sabat on a gayops
kiwifarms.net
I've heard this kind of sentiment for awhile now, and I do hope it's wrong, but it's not too far off for all the butthurt neckbeard atheists with a hard-on for hating Christianity to find Islam as an alternative because they are still sheep who want someone to follow (i mean that's what atheism is for a lot of these faggots already, why not another religion for people who need a bit more made-up meaning?)

SugarSnot

You will not want it after reading the tags.
kiwifarms.net
In his desperate attempt to become a thought leader, Joshua Conner Moon saw an opening where many other whites saw despair. After all, how could Islam not take him as their leader when their symbol was the crescent moon and he literally had the moon for a last name? He would be the next prophet. A Mohammad, or Moonhammad if you will. Finally the crusty thots would get what was coming for them. The world would become great, and well fed.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The white door beams with alien light. Null suddenly takes off his headphones, spilling his apple juice over his Adventure Time toys in the process. His hairs on the back of his neck standing up. He dares not approach the door but stares at it pensively like a girl about to have their first kiss. The light intensifies, the door reverberates, and Null is still sitting there while shitposts go un-moderated and gay OPS are underway. The door flies open and a man in all white named Ahmed stands there with arms outstretched. He say's to Null "Welcome home son."

Last edited:

betterbullocks

deep anal and cool ranch doritos, shes got it all
kiwifarms.net
This is a better character rewrite than anything JK Rowling ever shit out

brother

kiwifarms.net
It is time to spread the Religion of Peace.

If Islam actually accepted white people this could get somewhere

V

VV 422

kiwifarms.net
Honestly forcing women do settle down will solve so much problem in modern society.
yeah, like genetic diversity lol
most islamic arranged marriages are between close relatives and god knows they don't breed for intelligence like the 'brews do
also josh should definitely change his last name to "moonstar" if he's gonna go all in on allah, it's more thematically appropriate

P

PN 801

kiwifarms.net
yeah, like genetic diversity lol
most islamic arranged marriages are between close relatives and god knows they don't breed for intelligence like the 'brews do
also josh should definitely change his last name to "moonstar" if he's gonna go all in on allah, it's more thematically appropriate
Darwin fucked cousin tho

Ma Wang

kiwifarms.net
In his desperate attempt to become a thought leader, Joshua Conner Moon saw an opening where many other whites saw despair. After all, how could Islam not take him as their leader when their symbol was the crescent moon and he literally had the moon for a last name? He would be the next prophet. A Mohammad, or Moonhammad if you will. Finally the crusty thots would get what was coming for them. The world would become great, and well fed.

Mahdi Yusha al-Qamar, peace be upon him.