Disaster NYPD covering ‘Joker’ screenings over fears of "Incel violence" - Is it just me or are things getting crazier out there?

break these cuffs

This... celebration of incest is very crudely made
kiwifarms.net
Whatever it is there’s a very real chance that the media coverage is going to actually motivate some asshole into doing something. They’re practically begging for it and honestly it’s sick.
For anyone still not understanding why this hysteria is happening, you must have missed this post. The media is literally trying to bait a mass shooting. Some dumb asshole might just give it to them too.

What has to be done

kiwifarms.net
No one is mentioning the possiblility of a false flag attack happening, probably because the idea might be considered schizo, autistic, etc. Certainly, it could be too early to talk about such a thing until something actually happens and there is some kind of evidence...

"Hell yea we are gonna take away your AR-15," I guess they really cant wait to do it. Or maybe the opportunity of staging a shooting by a 'mentally ill', racist, sexist, white man is too good to pass up.

And you might ask, "why would the media talk about it so much if the glow in the darks are going to do it themselves?" Well, this way there is more attention on the event from the public, and it makes it seem like these events are inevitable even if we predict them. All because white men have their second ammendment right in the USA.

Last edited:

Bibendum

Rubber baron
kiwifarms.net
The media is absolutely fucking desperate for a shooting, they're really pulling out all the stops on this one -- weeks of frenzied baiting, all this breathless hysteria about "incel violence," despite the original Aurora shooter being a schizophrenic with no coherent ideological motivation. It's really gross to watch all these media outlets so obviously begging for tragedy, all so they can convince us that some statistically insignificant threat is a crisis, that white men present a grave danger to society, and that we all need to disarm for the greater good.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
The media is absolutely fucking desperate for a shooting, they're really pulling out all the stops on this one -- weeks of frenzied baiting, all this breathless hysteria about "incel violence," despite the original Aurora shooter being a schizophrenic with no coherent ideological motivation. It's really gross to watch all these media outlets so obviously begging for tragedy, all so they can convince us that some statistically insignificant threat is a crisis, that white men present a grave danger to society, and that we all need to disarm for the greater good.
He didn't even connect himself with the Joker in any way, that was a joke by a cop speculating on his motivations during a press conference after his arrest.

ArnoldPalmer

kiwifarms.net
I laugh at and pity the people who unironically use the term 'incel violence' in the same way I look down on people who unironically used the term 'cyberbully', back when that was the big scare.

People these days could not be more cowardly, feminized, and weak if they tried. It's disgusting, grow up. Find something actually tangible to fear.

Corm

kiwifarms.net
He didn't even connect himself with the Joker in any way, that was a joke by a cop speculating on his motivations during a press conference after his arrest.
There was one character he admitted to being a fan of, but it wasn't the Joker:

3. He Enjoys Leonard on ‘The Big Bang Theory

He identified with the character of Leonard on “The Big Bang Theory,” played by Johnny Galecki.

Isaac Cox

kiwifarms.net
But a small hinderence to the inevitable incel uprising. At the end only the supreme gentlemen of society will reign supreme.

• Informative
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

Gangster Talk

kiwifarms.net
"Hell yea we are gonna take away your AR-15," I guess they really cant wait to do it. Or maybe the opportunity of staging a shooting by a 'mentally ill', racist, sexist, white man is too good to pass up.
They have been waiting pretty patiently this is like the 500th time they've staged a false flag or MKULTRA'd some patsy in the past decade and they still haven't taken away the AR 15

Hux

kiwifarms.net
Still sounds like a marketing campaign and the dopes who keep falling for it. They’ve been reeing about this movie for weeks now.
Well, I remember that for Far Cry 5 and I think one of the new Wokenstein titles, some of the negative Early Access reviews were made by people that had connections to the games' marketing team pretending to be muh ebil alt-right nazi strawmen to serve as tweetbait

So I'm not going to be shitting bricks at all if this is the case too

not william stenchever

Pants shittingly exceptional aka: Bold
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, I remember that for Far Cry 5 and I think one of the new Wokenstein titles, some of the negative Early Access reviews were made by people that had connections to the games' marketing team pretending to be muh ebil alt-right nazi strawmen to serve as tweetbait
I remember some pieces on Far Cry 5 complaining about how the le ebil cultists were too diverse (the badguys needed to be white male only!) It would be surprisingly clever if this was all part of an orchestrated marketing campaign. Instead I think it's a bunch of noise from games journalists who didn't decide on a cohesive narrative.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net

So I'm not going to be shitting bricks at all if this is the case too
Never heard of this Wokenstein steam stuff (I'm assuming it's Wolfenstien, becuase I don't remember hearing anything about the Far Cry people being that exceptional). Did this actually happen?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino