NYPD union boss sent members "overtly racist" Colin Flaherty video in email + the video in question - Colin Flaherty pointing out the reality of black crime is overtly racist

Ineedahero

kiwifarms.net
Well I’m from Finland so culture differences but my dad told me about local racial minority that got trouble with police constantly. He did a lot of crime but generally just on edge that allowed him to avoid long term jail (although he had plenty of short trips). His specialty was really dangerous speeding. Also he was one those loyal customers that were not joy to work with. Anyway for some reason he decided go for holiday in Sweden, got trouble with law and got killed during the arrest. Boys in our local police force collected some money and sended tank you flowers. So I’m pretty happy how polite and sensitive our officers are.
Holy fucking what? Your dad told you about a local racial minority who did a lot of crime, which is to say 'really dangerous speeding' was his speciality, and he got killed by the cops in another town 'during the arrest' and so the local cops collected fucking money and sent tank you flowers? Glad to see the pc craze hasn't hit Finland, but on a similar note, what the fuck is going on in Finland?

Edit: And I just realised, you came away from that thinking you learned a lesson - about the racial minority XD

Last edited:
Reactions: spiritofamermaid

JustStopDude

kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking what? Your dad told you about a local racial minority who did a lot of crime, which is to say 'really dangerous speeding' was his speciality, and he got killed by the cops in another town 'during the arrest' and so the local cops collected fucking money and sent tank you flowers? Glad to see the pc craze hasn't hit Finland, but on a similar note, what the fuck is going on in Finland?

Edit: And I just realised, you came away from that thinking you learned a lesson - about the racial minority XD
The person you are commenting to is talking about Latvians. They have nothing to teach anyone.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino