Law Obesity as a Protected Class - "Fatty fatty boombalatty" should be added to the list of unacceptable hate speech.

Welcome to the Salty Kiwi, how fat are you?

• I have my own gravitational pull.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I ate my couch.

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • I looked at my scale and cried for twenty minutes.

Votes: 71 48.3%

• Total voters

Clovis

Hitler's extreme haunted shark pyramids
kiwifarms.net
🤔 I wonder how it breaks down:-
  • Fats who somehow ended up fat but are trying to lose weight.
  • Fats who find it easier to ree about fat acceptance and pretend they're happy.
  • Presumably a few fat fetishists who know they're disabling themselves and society is negatively judging them and are actually getting off on it.

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
I do know somebody who gained 100lbs during the year he was on Risperdal. The doctor changed his medication, and the weight dropped off pretty steadily after that. I know, that is an exception, but some of those drugs that are being prescribed can fuck a person up like that.

I also remember one time on the bus when a blind man sitting in the disabled seating was forcibly removed and forced to sit in general seating just so a 500lb cunt (complete with a fast food dribble on the front of her shirt) could take his seat. That was genuinely infuriating for me to see.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I do know somebody who gained 100lbs during the year he was on Risperdal. The doctor changed his medication, and the weight dropped off pretty steadily after that. I know, that is an exception, but some of those drugs that are being prescribed can fuck a person up like that.

I also remember one time on the bus when a blind man sitting in the disabled seating was forcibly removed and forced to sit in general seating just so a 500lb cunt (complete with a fast food dribble on the front of her shirt) could take his seat. That was genuinely infuriating for me to see.
There's probably a legal case in that.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The flip side of free choice is it includes consequences for bad ones.

Nobody is saying you deserve to feel bad, but, we can't do the inverse.

We can't make it so you will always feel good, even about your own bad decisions.

You want to eat yourself to morbid obesity? That's your choice, it doesn't mean you are a "bad" person, but, when you start to suffer negative health effects and people around you conclude you may have poor judgement and withhold things from you as a consequence, or simply find your obesity repulsive, personally?

We can't shield you from those things.

We don't have the obligation to do so, even if it were possible, because it isn't. "Fat shaming" isn't a thing any more than society shunning an armed robber is being somehow against the concept of personal entrepreneurship.
Exactly. You have no entitlement to always feel good about yourself, and any time you don't does not mean someone owes you compensation for it.

Fat people lack the discipline to put down the fucking fork. Surprise surprise, having personal discipline is a quality a lot of employers value because it means they can trust your judgment when they give you autonomous tasks to complete. When I worked in a restaurant I told all the smokers to shove it up their ass when they asked for a cigarette break every five minutes, same reason.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino