Law Obesity as a Protected Class - "Fatty fatty boombalatty" should be added to the list of unacceptable hate speech.

Welcome to the Salty Kiwi, how fat are you?

• I have my own gravitational pull.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I ate my couch.

Votes: 34 23.1%
  • I looked at my scale and cried for twenty minutes.

Votes: 71 48.3%

• Total voters

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I've talked about this on stream before because I noticed that, out of the gigantic list of protected classes you are not allowed to criticize for associated features in any way, shape, or form ...

1567772464205.png

Fat people are very, very noticeably exempted.

I think "they" tried this before. There was a broad fat acceptance movement in the mid-2000s that totally and completely failed to gain traction. People just don't like fat people. Unlike everything else on that list, you don't really make a perceived continuous commitment to anything quite like you do being fat. And more importantly, it makes you look weird. It's a combination of "it's their fault" + "they look ugly" that makes it a universally accepted point of ridicule that YouTube couldn't stop if they tried.

TerminalTryHard

kiwifarms.net
>Bramblette has medical conditions that cause tissue and fluid to accumulate in her arms and legs, making it painful to wear certain types of clothing. Still, she dressed up even more for work but was passed up for a promotion. After that, she took the advice she had received about her appearance as a veiled reference to her weight.
I like the part where they deliberately ignore that this 350lb beanbag's water retention is directly related to her weight. And that she can only wear laygins and tarps to the office.
I like that they're basing the fact she didn't get promoted entirely off her appearance and not even considering that she might just be shit at her job even better.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
America is fucked, we are all fat, calling each other fat is mean now, we don't try to lose weight we just make excuses. Most fat people are poor and its easy for poor people to be fat. You know when you take your animal to the vet and they ask you what your feeding it? They should do that with people, so when the blobs answer that they only eat fucking MTO and MtDew the doctor can laugh.

Nick Gars

Ravioli ravioli, I am a faggitoli
kiwifarms.net
So, when do I get to be a "protected class" for being a tobacco smoking alcoholic with bouts of bipolar episodes and clinical depression?

Hey, at least I "have" an excuse for my lack of self-control, however flimsy. Obviously I'm being facetious.

If you have actually TRIED to get exercise and to diet and are still a fat fuck? I won't fat shame you. If you have a physical impairment that limits your ability to properly move, and are fat as a result? I won't fat shame you. Now if you're a lazy fuck and you eat too much, I WILL fat shame you.

Very much like this fellow Kiwi said, a genetic or legitimate physical issue causing your obesity is understandable and you shouldn't be shamed for it. However realistically, that's a 10000:1 or more ratio of "fat lazy fucking wastes of space: fat and actually can't help it".

You don't deserve to have your feefees protected by "hate speech" laws or whatever other bullshit you cooked up because you're too much of a worthless shit stain to put down your 5th combo meal from Burger King and take an hour walk once a day.

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh if you have to take certain meds, you will gain tons of weight. Certain diseases increase obesity. But most of the time it's all about calories in, calories out. The difference is that obese people take longer to burn calories and probably store calories faster. So it requires close monitoring.

As a protected class? No. Obesity will kill you. Theres a concept in medicine that your body never 100% recovers from something. Once you're unhealthy, your body is damaged and only so much can be repaired. That's why heavy drug and alcohol users who stop never really recover fully. The damage is irreversible. It's why they age prematurely and don't go back to looking better without serious help.

Being obese in your twenties basically uses up what I call your 'health capital'. Your body is being constantly under pressure from things it wasn't designed for. You shred your joints because they bear too much weight. Your heart enlarges, decreasing the amount of blood that can be oxygenated. Which leads to shortness of breath. You strain your lungs with all the excess weight on them as your diaphragm has to fight to be inflated to cause the negative pressure required for breathing. You will eventually develop insulin tolerance and get type 2 diabetes from the sheer amount of sugars you are taking in.

Most people who are obese all their lives will very rarely live past their 50s. So all these land whales are killing themselves by ignoring the reality of the situation. It's an absolute absurdist comment to have them as a 'protected class' because if you do that, you're basically consigning them to a life of misery and suffering.

Tess Holiday will eventually suffer an agonizing death. Because she's deluded herself she's beautiful at any size. It isn't a matter of beauty standards with obesity. You will suffer and die, and not allowing these people to know the realities associated with this is insane.

Obesity can be caused by mitigating factors. But if there are mitigating factors, you need to do your best to try and fight them, not dump in self pity for a dopamine rush.

I will never understand the obsession to protect feelings while literally consigning people to a horrible death.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. You have no entitlement to always feel good about yourself, and any time you don't does not mean someone owes you compensation for it.

Fat people lack the discipline to put down the fucking fork. Surprise surprise, having personal discipline is a quality a lot of employers value because it means they can trust your judgment when they give you autonomous tasks to complete. When I worked in a restaurant I told all the smokers to shove it up their ass when they asked for a cigarette break every five minutes, same reason.
Maybe sometimes, just sometimes, if you feel bad and ashamed about something, it's because you should. I hate this coddle-culture where if you feel bad about something someone swoops in and says "uwu baby ur perfect". It's not bad or shameful to want to be loved after an abusive relationship, for example, but it is bad to think being 300+ pounds is perfectly okay and it's everyone else's problem. Maybe, just fucking maybe you feel bad and ashamed because it is bad and shameful to haul around the bulk of three humans on one skeleton and demand everyone find you attractive. But narcissists never do anything wrong in their own heads ever.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
Gentlemen, start your MadOnTheInternets...

Fucking fucking god damn fucking shit piss god fucking DAMMIT!!!

Don't mock fags - they're born fags! Don't question "black culture", 400 years of slavery! Don't mock troons - troons are Real Honest and True Women (or men)!

There is not a god damned thing except maybe for serious trauma that MAKES YOU EAT AN ENTIRE CAKE OVER THE COURSE OF TWO DAYS. THERE IS NOTHING NATURAL ABOUT EATING TWO QUARTER POUNDER MEALS THEN A BAG OF DORITOS AFTER YOU GET HOME. THIS IS BRAND FUCKING NEW, IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY, WE HAVE CIRCUS FREAKS RIDING DISABILITY SCOOTERS TO GET BOTTLES OF CORN SYRUP TO WASH DOWN BAGS OF FRIED CHEESE, CALLING PEOPLE OUT FOR MAKING THE DECISION TO LIVE LIKE THIS IS NOT DISCRIMINATION, IT IS SAYING YOU, YES YOU, MADE A FUCKING INCORRECT CHOICE, NOW STOP DOING IT YOU DISGUSTING FATBODIES.

I will be cold and dead and in my grave before I look at some human blob and say, oh, well, that's just how they are! They couldn't not make that choice!

I mean, what the fuck is next? Don't heroin-shame? Don't mock cigarette positivity?

I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I really hope this leads to obesity not being classified as a disease anymore. Eventually people will surely realize how stupid it is to declassify illnesses as such for political reasons. Thanks fags
just like how troons ree'd in the streets because declassifying trans would mean they couldn't have insurance covered tittyskittles anymore

Reactions: FierceBrosnan

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why should a grocery store hire a fat person to work in the back room, which involves physical exertion? I get some jobs involve sitting there barely doing anything, but tons of jobs require a surprising amount of physical exertion, much more than a ~300 pound person can handle. They're objectively worse workers. It's like if you complained that you couldn't join the military at 60, and thus they're ageist. It's absurd.

That's why they're not being added to these shitty protected class lists. In theory, a gay person can do 99% of jobs that straight people can do, so it's petty to not hire them. The same is not true of fat people.

Last edited:

Idiotron

kiwifarms.net
Why should a grocery store hire a fat person to work in the back room, which involves physical exertion? I get some jobs involve sitting there barely doing anything, but tons of jobs require as surprising amount of physical exertion, much more than a ~300 pound person can handle.
It's not just the physical.
People seem to forget that the brain is a part of the body and if you eat shitty food, your brain activity will be shitty as well.
You'll have trouble with finding a morbidly obese genius but all you have to do is go out and you'll find plenty of obese idiots. I even remember a study in the previous decade that showed correlation between obesity and decreased IQ.

chainer

Bats aren't bugs
kiwifarms.net
All the best lolcows on this site are enormous hambeasts.

Having said that, I’m not hiring, renting to, or entering in to any sort of agreement with the obese. They’re stupid, lazy and smell bad. I find them thoroughly repugnant and they deserve to be mocked in to submission. You can’t even cremate them because they’ll start a grease fire, like what the fuck.

frozenrunner

I could really use the salt
kiwifarms.net
I will never understand the obsession to protect feelings while literally consigning people to a horrible death.
Progressivism in a nutshell.

I believe the fat acceptance wing of the SJW movement isn't going to achieve anything, because that's something that normies just cannot take serious.
Same reason trannies will never gain "acceptance:" they're delusional, and everyone knows it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino