Obivious trolls that people thought were lolcows. - People who were once thought of as lolcows when looking back they weren't serious.

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mariotehplumber for starters. He was a troll who made many enemies with people with the way he expressed his opinions on Sonic and Nintendo. https://youtu.be/cblr_4tIXKo
that name reminded me of an old user we had who made a thread on himself. he had a very similar name and was trying to push a book he wrote

Marco Fucko

the bass, the rock, the mic, the treble
kiwifarms.net
Brittany Venti is a debatable example. Before she got obliquely involved with the Alt Right she was just a bog standard Twitch thot. I remember watching her getting trolled in GTA and her reactions were rather obviously faked, and while the troll chats could obviously get refunded, she probably got more than a few sympathy donations for "crying" when the mean nasty trolls "raped" her character on GTA.

Terminal 128

kiwifarms.net
Even when I knew Venti was faker still thought the videos were funny back then. Not anymore. But, that's probably because I haven't seen them in years and don't care enough to come back.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko
X

XE 600

kiwifarms.net
What about obvious lolcows that people thought were trolls? I'll start - OP is one of those people.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino