Obscure and Crazy Websites - <h1>HI AND WELCOM TO MY HOME PAGE < h1 >

Will this cause a revolution in science?

• Yes, free energy is finally here

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • No, it's pseudoscientific crackpot bullshit

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net
Found this while reasearching the u'nSP instruction set (don't ask)

Looks normal but take a few clicks around and:

Mika.png
Mika2.png
Mika3.png

My first thought was "Tranny!" but everything was so authentically outdated it muddied the waters for about a minute. All those poseurs on tumblr and neocites to the left. This is real old shit.
Sabine.png
Obviously they totally are one, just read their twitter they don't link anywhere. Plus the name was blatantly suspect ...not to mention the avatar:
1642055.png
also they're involved with the administration of BABSCon. Too many (((coincidences))).

Last edited:

Man vs persistent rat

A good egg is a nice person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's a better place to put this (other threads are themed around specific websites). This isn't so much a website of interest, but an entry on one. A man gets very overly-invested over a set of Facebook stickers.

I was chatting to Kristie on Facebook Messenger when she sent me the following sticker:

Spa eggy

I spent a while looking at it, and I just couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be, until she explained that it was an egg in a face mask, and introduced me to the wonderful world of Sunny Eggy.

Facebook stickers are a strange concept to begin with, but the Sunny Eggy sticker set is especially strange. Every sticker is of an egg. Not an egg in a shell, but the yolk and white of an egg, with a little face and arms and legs.

Some eggys are happy:

Happy eggys

Some are industrious and hard working:

Busy eggys

Some are... unusual:

Unusual eggys

This eggy in particular is tripping and its face is falling off:

Eggy losing face

The more I look through the Sunny Eggy images the more I feel like I am just scratching the surface. I tried to find out where these stickers came from – Facebook lists the author of the stickers as "Kangaroo" but various searches for combinations of the words "Sunny", "Eggy" and "Kangaroo" have not lead to any useful information so far.

The images use a lot of manga iconography, like the little angry cruciform, that makes me suspect that the stickers are Japanese in origin, but that's not a lot to go on.

I want to understand the secrets of Sunny Eggy. If you have any information that might help, then tweet me @baxt3r.

Until then I'll be trying to fathom the origins of these little eggy creatures.

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think there's a better place to put this (other threads are themed around specific websites). This isn't so much a website of interest, but an entry on one. A man gets very overly-invested over a set of Facebook stickers.

I was chatting to Kristie on Facebook Messenger when she sent me the following sticker:

Spa eggy

I spent a while looking at it, and I just couldn't figure out what it was supposed to be, until she explained that it was an egg in a face mask, and introduced me to the wonderful world of Sunny Eggy.

Facebook stickers are a strange concept to begin with, but the Sunny Eggy sticker set is especially strange. Every sticker is of an egg. Not an egg in a shell, but the yolk and white of an egg, with a little face and arms and legs.

Some eggys are happy:

Happy eggys

Some are industrious and hard working:

Busy eggys

Some are... unusual:

Unusual eggys

This eggy in particular is tripping and its face is falling off:

Eggy losing face

The more I look through the Sunny Eggy images the more I feel like I am just scratching the surface. I tried to find out where these stickers came from – Facebook lists the author of the stickers as "Kangaroo" but various searches for combinations of the words "Sunny", "Eggy" and "Kangaroo" have not lead to any useful information so far.

The images use a lot of manga iconography, like the little angry cruciform, that makes me suspect that the stickers are Japanese in origin, but that's not a lot to go on.

I want to understand the secrets of Sunny Eggy. If you have any information that might help, then tweet me @baxt3r.

Until then I'll be trying to fathom the origins of these little eggy creatures.

These look like budget Gudetama - Another popular mascot, with stickers, from the creators of Hello Kitty.
1577399956733.png
1577399973432.png

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

cumrobbery

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net
Not sure how obscure it is but a few days ago I remembered Halloweenishere.com. The website hosts scary stories and I point-and-click adventure flash game, along with some other Halloween-based stuff. My class discovered it in grade school and when we had computer lab time we'd all play on it after we were done working.

Yep, it's still up. The look has been updated but most of the stuff that was there in like 2008 is still there. Same stories.

emo goff

its too damn sunny for darkmode
kiwifarms.net
https://www.skytopia.com/
It has a bunch of random sciency stuff and page design that is actually pretty original and retro-ish.
I really like the optical illusions and there's ones where you basically have to cross your eyes to make a picture turn 3D (and it actually works and is goddamn cool).

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://www.skytopia.com/
It has a bunch of random sciency stuff and page design that is actually pretty original and retro-ish.
I really like the optical illusions and there's ones where you basically have to cross your eyes to make a picture turn 3D (and it actually works and is goddamn cool).
It was updated in 2019, but it was clearly designed for an old ass monitor. Kind of interesting.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Feels like I'm wearing... nothing at all...
kiwifarms.net
I'm always happy to see that the Heaven's Gate website is still up:

Beep boop halebopp.

Old Greg

January Cysts Got A Mangina
kiwifarms.net
How does the billing for hosting of these old websites work? Could the authors be long gone but the hosting platform keeps auto charging some forgotten bank account every year?

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How does the billing for hosting of these old websites work? Could the authors be long gone but the hosting platform keeps auto charging some forgotten bank account every year?
Probly Angelfire still exists and probly happily bills its old customers that forgot their sites exist.

Captain Hastings Official

"Good Lord..."
kiwifarms.net

The blog you are considering to read is focused on the tools The Most High provided for healing. The goal of this blog is to research some of the wonderful things The Most High put on this planet and a few key characteristics of how these plants affect our bodies. Please know that healing comes from The Most High and The Most High alone, if any sickness or plague comes upon you please seek His help first and foremost. The Most High of the Bible is The Creator and He is the best and only true Doctor, seek His face and He will heal you. Since we will be focusing The Creator’s creation we will refer to The Creator’s original Hebrew name YaHuWaH and the original Name of His Son the Messiah YaHushua. Remember this blog is to simply research some of the great things The Most High of the Bible put on this planet and not intended to diagnose anyone.We do not hold any formal certification and can only point you to the Real Doctor YaHuWaH who can provide Real Nutrition and Real Health. Thank you for reading this warning and now without further ado, we welcome you to Real Nutrition 525.

I was looking for information about the edibility of mock strawberries, and, by the grace of YaHuWaH, I stumbled upon this odd little blog. There's no information on the authors, and it stopped updating in 2017, but its persistent direct transliterations of Hebrew names reminded me of our own pet Mountain Jews.