Obscure and Crazy Websites - <h1>HI AND WELCOM TO MY HOME PAGE < h1 >

Will this cause a revolution in science?

• Yes, free energy is finally here

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • No, it's pseudoscientific crackpot bullshit

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
Forum Staff
🌸 Salon Mod 🌸
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://pixyland.org/peterpan/
35AEB63E-29FF-499D-A1E1-7DD506B937C2.jpeg

Last edited:

Coolio55

Numbuh one brony in da hood, G
kiwifarms.net

Xarpho

Very unhappy.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My name is Winter, and since 1997 I have been on a personal mission to drink coffee from every company-owned (including partner companies) Starbucks in the world. More recently, I have begun seeking out THIRD WAVE coffeehouses as well.

StarbucksEverywhere.net is a website that chronicles every Starbucks in the world, including location lists, closed stores, stores that don't count as "real" Starbucks (inside grocery stores, etc.), when they opened, etc.

It's an interesting site but there are clearly a few screws loose, the guy legally changed his name to just "Winter" and his book he's writing contains a whole screed on abolishing the police (and admitting that he's had "70-80 interactions with police in my life" isn't exactly convincing that he's done nothing wrong).

The Great Citracett

Good things come to those who 'bate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Project Digiclipse.

An online cult/forum that believed Digimon are real and with enough faith and the right plastic Digimon toys, can be summoned to our world, dimensional merge style.

That's from 2009. I swear it started a lot earlier, like during the first season or two of the show. A friend and I stumbled onto something similar where the members were all trying to plan a time where they'd go outside at night and at exactly the same time they'd hold their toy plastic Digivices to the sky and wish real hard etc.

Looks like the forum in the link is actually a replacement for an original forum that was nuked somehow and never really took off after being remade.

From The Uncanny Valley

Man of Culture (♀️)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Project Digiclipse.

An online cult/forum that believed Digimon are real and with enough faith and the right plastic Digimon toys, can be summoned to our world, dimensional merge style.

That's from 2009. I swear it started a lot earlier, like during the first season or two of the show. A friend and I stumbled onto something similar where the members were all trying to plan a time where they'd go outside at night and at exactly the same time they'd hold their toy plastic Digivices to the sky and wish real hard etc.

Looks like the forum in the link is actually a replacement for an original forum that was nuked somehow and never really took off after being remade.
I swear there was something like this but with Pokemon.

Toolbox

Buy dat hell
kiwifarms.net
Really, these days, enough turbospergs believe that multiverse theory allows for cartoons to somehow exist as actual worlds in different realities for there to be one of these groups for every fandom that is large enough to accommodate it. Not so much that they could magically merge worlds with them, but that magically when a work of fiction is made a world somehow already exists that is identical. It's complete nonsense, because the only thing that the idea actually allows for it various different alternations on timelines of our already existing reality, something as mundane as there's a universe where you bought a white car instead of a black one, and that's the only difference. Even then it's nowhere near being proven and probably never will be.

Syaoran Li

Carter Stanley Lives!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There probably were some of these cults and the sites just didn't get preserved or were offline.

I think Project Digiclipse got preserved due to the fact it sprang up almost a decade after the show's peak years in America (1999-2001) and even Pokemon was kinda still in decline in the late 2000's so it was more recent and because it began as a joke that got out of hand when some school-age kids started taking it seriously.

Hell, we only know about Jennifer Cornet and the Final Fantasy House because one of their members left the cult and posted about it on LiveJournal and it got preserved because both 4chan and SA took interest in it.

Hell, the Naruto fandom had quite a few cults and "ninja clans" back in the mid-late 2000's when the fandom was in its heyday.

Pseudiom did videos about both Digiclipse and the Naruto cults.

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Project Digiclipse.

God this is the Final Fantasy house stuff all over again. Mix fictionkins and tulpa folk together and you end up with a lot of people who want to make cartoon characters come to life, and throw in a little bit of spirituality and it can go even deeper to the point they believe they are those characters.

Digimon and Pokemon stuff can be kinda sweet. Most of the time it just seems to be young folk who genuinely love their game team and want them to be real, but when it's actual adults it becomes weird.

I remember back in the day meeting some chick who was completely obsessed with Fullmetal Alchemist and literally made a list of reasons why she and Edward were spiritually the same, which had some really mundane reasons like "We're both short, we both have blonde hair".

Vault

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like pica or something - That shit is bizarre, but a legit medical issue. Hair eating, coins and rocks seem to be the most common stuff. Even animals can get it.
I've never heard of matchsticks eating before... The weirdest I think I've heard of is sofa foam and soap.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like pica or something - That shit is bizarre, but a legit medical issue. Hair eating, coins and rocks seem to be the most common stuff. Even animals can get it.
I've never heard of matchsticks eating before... The weirdest I think I've heard of is sofa foam and soap.
Yep definitely Pica. If you have never seen it the tv series "My Strange Addiction" had some insane pica choices.

Digimon Kaiser

kiwifarms.net

Written from 2003-2005, this is one that's stayed in my memory for a long time since I once randomly found it. The rants are the highlight because some of them have definitely not aged well. Personally I like this one.

How did I find it, you ask? This old Pokemon fansite the writer ran before it that was last updated with a link to the site, which I had found randomly googling Pokemon stuff.