Obscure and Crazy Websites - <h1>HI AND WELCOM TO MY HOME PAGE < h1 >

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Will this cause a revolution in science?

• Yes, free energy is finally here

Votes: 52 46.4%
  • No, it's pseudoscientific crackpot bullshit

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • I don't know/I'm not sure

Votes: 16 14.3%

• Total voters

literal autist

kiwifarms.net

Basement Dwelling Dork

Not getting shanked at Black Friday
kiwifarms.net
good god no pun intended this is some next level schizo shit. I'm sorry but all this stuff all over the place my eyes were getting dizzy from it.

WonderGirl

The Wonder Girl
kiwifarms.net
Here's a page from a stupid anti-anime website, Everything that the guy doesn't like is anime, also on the website here refers western comics, cartoons and shows as ''english comics'', ''english shows'' and ''english cartoons''. but I know here's referring to english-language American media, I changed the terms around, so that it can be better:

DungeonMaster

kiwifarms.net
I came across a guy called MaZ on the Monthly Otaku Gaijin while browsing waybackarchive in search of art. He is otherwise known as MazWorkz, MazKat, and Mazguy. His artwork is very indicative of the era. Most of it is so low res you need to squint to see what's going on.

Noridress2.jpg
CindiMaid.jpg
maz-MeereMycStff.jpg

He made another webcomic, which is nowhere to be found.

But he also made a bunch of characters for something called Formal Guard Maidens, or FGM, which is rather unfortunate given the first thing that comes up when you search the acronym up. It exists here, and here. This is Mazguy's bio. Given the innavigable nature of the website, there is a lot of lost images, which is a real damn tragedy considering how promising FGM could have turned out to be as a manga.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found that website as a young lad and thought that it was hilariously crazy. I remember that the site warned against the dangers of ‘hellivision’ and really bloody hated Wiccans.
Yes! I remember this site lead me to that CAPRA (sp?) site that used to rate movies based on christian values. The reviews were hilarious.
X-men was an affront to god because of mutants. Some dudes trolled the site to make them watch House of 1000 Corpses.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes! I remember this site lead me to that CAPRA (sp?) site that used to rate movies based on christian values. The reviews were hilarious.
X-men was an affront to god because of mutants. Some dudes trolled the site to make them watch House of 1000 Corpses.
Fuck yes, now I get to bring up one of my favorite documentaries

You'll love it.

GenociderSyo

Syo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck yes, now I get to bring up one of my favorite documentaries

You'll love it.
Thanks I'd never heard of this one!

The Great Citracett

Ze wieners and beans! Montréal style!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I discovered capalert in like 2000 or so when I was in middle school, not sure when it went down but it never changed a bit in appearance its entire existence.

I remember South Park was their worst rated movie, with the review calling it a film "straight from the smoking pits of hell." Mary Poppins was the top rated film with a perfect score.

One of the things us kids always did in the early 2000s was to add "sucks" to the address of any site we didn't like and hit enter. Super common thing. So naturally I punched in "capalertsucks.com."

I was greeted by a page with a big view counter and some text explaining how capalert was the suckiest site the page owner knew of, so it was the perfect place for his experiment, which was to register capalertsucks.com and say absolutely nothing about it and see how many visitors he could rack up naturally with zero promotion or anything. That site is long gone too, but I remember the visit counter was in the thousands.

Coolio55

Big lizard girl protects me from cyberbullying >:)
kiwifarms.net

I discovered capalert in like 2000 or so when I was in middle school, not sure when it went down but it never changed a bit in appearance its entire existence.

I remember South Park was their worst rated movie, with the review calling it a film "straight from the smoking pits of hell." Mary Poppins was the top rated film with a perfect score.

One of the things us kids always did in the early 2000s was to add "sucks" to the address of any site we didn't like and hit enter. Super common thing. So naturally I punched in "capalertsucks.com."

I was greeted by a page with a big view counter and some text explaining how capalert was the suckiest site the page owner knew of, so it was the perfect place for his experiment, which was to register capalertsucks.com and say absolutely nothing about it and see how many visitors he could rack up naturally with zero promotion or anything. That site is long gone too, but I remember the visit counter was in the thousands.
Just at a glance I notice that Barnyard and Big Momma's House both have scores in the same multiple of 10 bracket ...and Aeon Flux beat both of them :/
(Although reading the review for Big Momma's House I get the feeling that it got away with a lot because it was a black movie. "some great high-energy black Gospel Fire")

E: We were absolutely fucking robbed that they cheaped out and didn't give White Chicks a full review.

Last edited: