Obscure game you have played - What have you played that you think, maybe, nobody else here has played?

Mecha-Lenin

My tomb as free WiFi
kiwifarms.net
Regardless if you liked the game or not, can you name a game so unknown that you suspect nobody else on the thread will have also played it?

Bonus points if you indeed have played one of these games.

Limiting rule: You have to had played it yourself. You need not have finished it.

Mine, is "Nox". A 2000 isometric fantasy RPG by Westwood studios (RIP), whom are more well known for the Command & Conquer games. It had the misfortune of being released around the same time as motherfucking Diablo 2... so naturally it got obliterated in the market. :lol:

I had fun with it, though I never finished it.

Male Idiot

Redneck Cephalopod.
kiwifarms.net

Eddie Galaxy, Intergalactic Exterminator. It is about a one eyed alien hero shooting big space centipedes.

I always laughed when I saw the last level and its Alien-themed monsters. I saw Aliens at age 10 so I knew the look instantly, there are even facehugger eggs lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mecha-Lenin

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless if you liked the game or not, can you name a game so unknown that you suspect nobody else on the thread will have also played it?

Bonus points if you indeed have played one of these games.

Limiting rule: You have to had played it yourself. You need not have finished it.

Mine, is "Nox". A 2000 isometric fantasy RPG by Westwood studios (RIP), whom are more well known for the Command & Conquer games. It had the misfortune of being released around the same time as motherfucking Diablo 2... so naturally it got obliterated in the market. :lol:

I had fun with it, though I never finished it.
If you have Origin, you can get the game for free right now

That Darn Mimic

Every thousand years, Dork Force awakens
kiwifarms.net
I want to say Dark Savior on the Sega Saturn, since I rarely hear people talking about it at all. Supposedly it's a spiritual successor to Landstalker on Genesis/Mega Drive, and it honestly shows what with the isometric platforming and all. Game was pretty fun though, having five different paths to complete, and the ability to capture and use some of your enemies in combat.

chadmuska

A shadow on the sun
kiwifarms.net
Harvester from DigiFX Interactive is the weirdest and one of the most obscure games I've ever played. I think I found it on some abandonware site a really long time ago. It is in Steam now but I seriously doubt it's got a huge customer base.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvester_(video_game)

You might be surprised to hear that it does actually have quite a pretty big cult following (its the reason it's even on steam in the first place), due in part to Retsupuraes commentary and the same over the top gory violence and controversy that made Postal 2 such a hit in recent years.

(Also, the "actor" of the protagonist in harvester is actually a registered sex offender.)

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
You might be surprised to hear that it does actually have quite a pretty big cult following (its the reason it's even on steam in the first place), due in part to Retsupuraes commentary and the same over the top gory violence and controversy that made Postal 2 such a hit in recent years.

(Also, the "actor" of the protagonist in harvester is actually a registered sex offender.)
Bad end of Harvester is now confirmed as canon I guess. Except...
instead of Steve becoming just an insane killer, he took some inspiration from Mr. Pottsdam and became a kiddie diddler.

Sallet Lad Jim

Sallet Dressing
kiwifarms.net
Demonworld II: Dark Armies (or Demonworld: Dark Armies, or maybe even Demonworld: Dunkle Armeen - it used all three titles in game) - an ungodly shitty half-translated wreck of an RTS that cost me twenty bucks.

Nobody else has ever heard of it, it feels like.

Ravelord

How quickly the tide turns
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bleed for PC/Xbox 360: A platform-combat game with Bullet time and rank mechanics à la DMC.

Desktop Dungeons for PC. A roguelike dungeon crawler where you have to plan your movements pretty carefully because of the mechanics of the game.

Diehard Dungeon for PC. Another roguelike. This one is sorta similar to BoI, but you have a sword and some sort of musket and without the exploration (basically a gauntlet of rooms before the boss of the area).

P.A

Guillermo del Asgoro
kiwifarms.net
Obake, a Japanese freeware platformer thqt involved a ghost possessing enemies to use their abilities.
And if that doesn't sound enough like Kirby, juet wait until you see the final boss...

Reactions: Fat Auntie Kars

TheGreatCitracett

i showed u my plights pls respond
kiwifarms.net
The Legend of Lezda: The Adventure of Jinx.

Was on PC, probably shareware.

I played this when I was like 10. A friend's older brother had it. Was a Zelda ripoff that I can seem to find absolutely no information about. I remember it was pretty fun, and your weapon was a frying pan. Also, there were jokes and references I didn't get, and there was something about a spaceship called the "Millennium Frying Pan"

I can't find anything at all about it. Anyone else heard of it? I'd love to play it again now that I'm not 10 and could understand the jokes and references.

Reactions: keksz

c-no

Minnesota Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gothic. That's assuming the game truly is obscure to this website unless we have a Slavic kiwi that knows about the series. The game is an RPG made by a German game developer. You thrust into the world as the newest prisoner. You slowly climb up the prison totem pole by joining one of the three factions so as to find a way of escaping the prison colony you are in.

Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land. First Wizardry console game that had a western release. A PS2 RPG that played like the old Wizardry games in terms of combat while being a bit similar to 8 in having a 3D around you. Combat had a unique twist in Allied Actions (AA). AA would be based off the trust meter you had with companions, kinda like with say Dragon Age.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino