Obscure Laughingstocks -

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
Take 2: People who aren't famous but are ridiculous in such a way they are still funny or rage inducing.

Hey lady guess what circumcision does not decrease or removed sexual pleasure in any way and can have many positive effects (lower risk of STDs, lower risk of infection)
And she doesn't seem to realize feminism means equality for both sexes and not demonizing males.
 

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
can have many positive effects (lower risk of STDs, lower risk of infection)
Both are myths. Circumcision reduces sensitivity of the penis and has no positive affects. The only real advantage is that it's easier to keep clean with no foreskin, but really any guy that bathes once a week wont have that problem for their entire life.
 

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
revengeofphil said:
can have many positive effects (lower risk of STDs, lower risk of infection)
Both are myths. Circumcision reduces sensitivity of the penis and has no positive affects. The only real advantage is that it's easier to keep clean with no foreskin, but really any guy that bathes once a week wont have that problem for their entire life.
Cool I wouldn't know I don't have a dick nor am I a people doctor
 

DykesDykesChina

Human/Science
Deceased
kiwifarms.net
Alejandro Cao de Benos (Spain's ADF)

Johann "clavacs" Klawatsch (Germany's male Gail Schuler)
Dude thinks he's the greatest philosopher since Plato and believes the German government is torturing him by irradiating his apartment with microwaves and spying on him continuously.
From ca. 2005-2010 he kept bombarding German language forums with his insane rants, talking incessantly about stupid "philosophical" theories and the evil government conspiracy against him (if you can read German, google "clavacs")
 

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rio said:
I'm not sure if he counts since he's a lot more well known than the other people posted in this thread, but he's funny, stupid and he's not really trolled for as far as I'm aware. I present to you all, Moses Garza III. Also known as: the King of Feels.


http://i.imgur.com/FQi4h.jpg Big image.
What...the...fuck?
 

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Saney said:
Rio said:
I'm not sure if he counts since he's a lot more well known than the other people posted in this thread, but he's funny, stupid and he's not really trolled for as far as I'm aware. I present to you all, Moses Garza III. Also known as: the King of Feels.


http://i.imgur.com/FQi4h.jpg Big image.
What...the...fuck?
He can see the breasts developing within them...
 

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Saney said:
Rio said:
I'm not sure if he counts since he's a lot more well known than the other people posted in this thread, but he's funny, stupid and he's not really trolled for as far as I'm aware. I present to you all, Moses Garza III. Also known as: the King of Feels.


http://i.imgur.com/FQi4h.jpg Big image.
What...the...fuck?
He can see the breasts developing within them...
...Well, I am horribly squicked out now.
 

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooooh! I thought of one!

I dunno who the fuck this kid is but he defines spoiled and sheltered suburban child.
Also I love his hypocrisy with "I love Jesus but I think I might be an atheist" "I'm bisexual but I'll never touch another boy because it's a sin" "I do weed and luv the Jonas brothers" (Who are teetotalers because of their religion) and "I luv lil' Wayne but I h8 black people because they scare me"

That kid ain't 12 he's fucking 8 or he has one HELL of a baby face.
 

The Hunter

Border Hopping Taco Bender
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
revengeofphil said:
Ooooh! I thought of one!

I dunno who the fuck this kid is but he defines spoiled and sheltered suburban child.
Also I love his hypocrisy with "I love Jesus but I think I might be an atheist" "I'm bisexual but I'll never touch another boy because it's a sin" "I do weed and luv the Jonas brothers" (Who are teetotalers because of their religion) and "I luv lil' Wayne but I h8 black people because they scare me"

That kid ain't 12 he's fucking 8 or he has one HELL of a baby face.
Actually, you just got trolled. That post was made with the specific intent of pissing off Tumblr users. The boy's real name is Hans Jørgen Olsen from Norway, and he's most well known for saving his sister from a moose using skills he learned from playing World of Warcraft. He's a hero.
 

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Hunter said:
revengeofphil said:
Ooooh! I thought of one!

I dunno who the fuck this kid is but he defines spoiled and sheltered suburban child.
Also I love his hypocrisy with "I love Jesus but I think I might be an atheist" "I'm bisexual but I'll never touch another boy because it's a sin" "I do weed and luv the Jonas brothers" (Who are teetotalers because of their religion) and "I luv lil' Wayne but I h8 black people because they scare me"

That kid ain't 12 he's fucking 8 or he has one HELL of a baby face.
Actually, you just got trolled. That post was made with the specific intent of pissing off Tumblr users. The boy's real name is Hans Jørgen Olsen from Norway, and he's most well known for saving his sister from a moose using skills he learned from playing World of Warcraft. He's a hero.
Well I am the world's most gullible human. And I hate children so I expect them to do this shit.
At least there's not a real kid like that thank God.

It was still pretty funny :I
 

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Null said:
http://mosesgarzaiii.blogspot.com/

He's building quite a reputation for himself. He likes to talk about how pushing shopping carts is a huge burden on him or something. Dude's exceptional.
omg, I've had 2 jobs where I've had to put away carts, and yeah, sometimes the carts bruise your shins up, but its not that hard. Also,if you keep an eye on the freakin' lot, you won't have to put away 40 carts all at once!
 

Bugaboo

I have to kill fast and bullets too slow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
sparklemilhouse said:
Null said:
http://mosesgarzaiii.blogspot.com/

He's building quite a reputation for himself. He likes to talk about how pushing shopping carts is a huge burden on him or something. Dude's exceptional.
omg, I've had 2 jobs where I've had to put away carts, and yeah, sometimes the carts bruise your shins up, but its not that hard. Also,if you keep an eye on the freakin' lot, you won't have to put away 40 carts all at once!
What about when you have to pull around 30 carts at once?
Except they have motorized machines to aid in this task so it's not that bad.
 

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino