So...he ran for an election, and lost hard:
View attachment 2207214
Good lord he got uglier!
A walking manifestation of the El Ogro de las Americas
DeianSalazar2.png

Loona

“Working”
kiwifarms.net
RIDDLER_8 is a man in his mid-thirties who is most likely on the autism spectrum. He is a semi-active member of the official forum for a video game with a declining playerbase. He's notorious in the Forum for constantly suggesting absolutely outrageous and unrealistic ideas (although this practice has declined), refusing to quote people "to reduce spam" (opting instead to directly mention them), and saying other crazy and weird stuff.

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.27.38 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.28.32 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.29.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.31.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.31.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.32.35 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.33.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.34.21 AM.png

One theme that you'll notice is that most of his ideas are for his own benefit (special items that are exclusive to the highest rank (When he first started playing, it was Generalissimo, but the rank Legend was added later.) or a paint that'll satisfy his obsession with the Riddler.
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.37.52 AM.png< As someone who also actively plays this game, it's much easier to capture 10,000 Control Points than to capture 10,000 flags. Both take a really long time to do though.
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.41.29 AM.png
He's not only obsessed with the Riddler. He's also obsessed with someone called Twiggy.
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.44.08 AM.png
index.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.46.21 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.47.57 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.49.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.49.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 12.50.44 AM.png

Dufe

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody remember, from like the OG online Star Wars fandom... SuperShadow? Guy said he had advanced copies of prequel trilogy scripts and personally knew George Lucas.

Claims this was his portrait

"The site and the person who runs it, have absolutely no relationship with Lucasfilm or George Lucas. The person who runs it has never met nor talked to George Lucas. So-called information, 'scoops', and interviews on the site are complete fabrications. Lucasfilm has taken action against the site several times when it has attempted to solicit fans' money under false pretenses." - Human Hemorrhoid PABLO HIDALGO

Awkward Aardvark

kiwifarms.net
mizmoose
This small, pixelated image is all I could find, since she hides behind her monitor, despite running r/BodyAcceptance, which is supposedly about being proud of your looks.

This vile Mt. Everest of shit & lard runs a subreddit dedicated to people posting how beautiful they are, being fat. If you don't either post about how great it is to be fat or if you don't whine about small(er) people, she'll ban you. If you try to find acceptance for being underweight, she'll ostracize and ban you, sometimes followed by a post about how fat people are healthier and skinny people have no business talking, ever.
I actually found this forum (Kiwi Farms) first when I was trying to find more information about who this extraordinarily vile and toxic person is.

So on reddit mizmoose also manages r/healthateverysize, which she manages with an equal zeal to r/BodyAcceptance, but because people have already noticed that she doesn't tolerate any viewpoint that differentiates even the slightest of her own both of those subreddits are practically dead. The r/BodyAcceptance subreddit is almost hilarious, because it reads like mizmoose is continuously fighting against windmills due to her replies to posts she doesn't like before removing those posts. If she were a reddit pro she would have either argued her case leaving the original comment in OR alternatively delete the original comment without a reply at all and locking the thread if necessary. Following her reddit breadcrumbs I've figured out that she is a non-practicing Jew born in 1964 (making her 57 years old), who currently lives in Michigan (Ann Arbor) with a deep connection to Pennsylvania (Philadelphia). She also says she suffers from an unidentified mental illness and actively hates her mother because she tried to make mizmoose healthier by repeatedly encouraging her to lose weight. I suspect her late mother probably deeply cared for her, since mizmoose claims to wear shirts of the 3XL - 4XL size, making her somewhere in the 250 lb - 350 lb weight range. She's also both a type 1 and type 2 diabetic that she mislabels as being a "type 1.5". For those technically minded, she's both insulin dependent due to her lack of beta cells as well as requiring large doses of insulin due to her extreme insulin resistance caused by her massive weight. She is very active on reddit, especially on various pro-obesity subreddits that are invite only, and she gets into constant arguments on many subs unrelated to obesity. Her typical form of arguing involves taking a smug superior stance on each issue and arguing that everyone opposing her is either a "troll", "child", "bro", "racist", "misogynist" or "fatphobe". Most of her public reddit utterances seem to get relatively heavily downvoted - which is reasonable due to the sheer stupidity of her claims - but her account has a reasonably high reddit score due to the upvotes and awards she receives from those invite only subreddits. During one of her infamous debates she acknowledged that her real name is "Esther Filderman" - the message was later deleted by a moderator from a subreddit mizmoose doesn't moderate.

Aside from reddit she's somewhat active on twitter under the mizmoose handle. On twitter she talks about being disabled due to her leg, almost always adding that her leg problem was not caused by her massive weight nor did that massive weight make her leg situation worse. She also tells stories about how she continuously needs to be close to table sugar/candy, because she often is in danger of passing out from too low blood sugars. Kind twitter users who have tried to help her overcome this insulin over usage problem of hers have gotten vulgar responses from her as thank yous. Her tweets unrelated to healthcare advocate for Democratic policies (against Republican policies) - in particular for higher welfare spending, universal healthcare, tougher Covid-19 restrictions and increased taxes. Hilariously she also claims to be "non-binary" with the prefer pronouns of "he/she", despite clearly acting as a mad woman practically everywhere on the internet. Her twitter does, however, at least acknowledge her being "fat", "old", and "bitter", which is more than most HAES-tumblrinas are willing to admit.

Elsewhere on the internet she occasionally uses the alias "Moose Finklestein" to avoid being spotted. She also has an Instagram account, but it's not under the mizmoose username and hence I haven't been able to find it. I would love it if someone could find this account for me :(. I know that it exist, based on how often she calls people names on reddit/twitter that have interacted with her on Instagram. Her facebook account is private, but if you log in to facebook you may be able to see some of its content. I'm not sure if she has any siblings, but her father still seems to be around and she doesn't have any children or a spouse (she lives alone). Her highest educational attainment is some college in computer science that she was unable to complete (i.e. she doesn't even have a Bachelor's). I believe I found a slightly larger/better image of her via google that I've attached below for your viewing pleasure.

All in all, mizmoose seems to have many similar characteristics as Ragen Chastain, except that mizmoose is far less known and capable (I know, it seems almost impossible to imagine). In fact, when she's neither eating or being paranoid on reddit, she seems to spend all her time playing computer games and waiting for her next welfare check to arrive.

Attachments

• Moose Finkelstein.jpg
    Moose Finkelstein.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 2

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Chelsea Wright is a new potential cow if she gets back to uploading:

Chelsea, like many fat girls on Youtube, is an Amberlynn Reid sympathizer. Like ALR, she's prone to eating her feelings and uploading to Youtube (and I suspect she may be a lesbian). She's based out of Utah County, UT (likely Provo), eats food she claims she doesn't like, and in the past two years has gained 100lbs. Her current highest weight is 378lbs and her last recorded weight is 361.2lbs. She's prone to many of the same verbal diarrhea that ALR is.

Also:
- Claims to have PCOS
- Claims to have ADHD
- Is obsessed with Marilyn Monroe
- She has a propensity to give herself bad dye jobs
- Born circa July [1st - 22nd], 1996
- Easily triggered by Amberlynn's comment section
- Has a sister named Cierra
- Claims to have had a mental breakdown because she had to work through the Coof

88173988_10221276380440087_3958025032864628736_n.jpg

Based on her Facebook, this specimen above may be her girlfriend, Sabrina Lewing.

Email: hurkychels_15@yahoo.com
Instagram (deleted): myawkwardhealthjourney
Twitter (deleted): myawkhealthjour
Facebook: FB

Last edited:

Loona

“Working”
kiwifarms.net
Meet Joshua Reed, a 19-year-old YouTuber from Tennessee, United States. His YouTube channel, Joshua World, uploads live-action shorts which are all shorter than 10 minutes and have very simple plots (which leads me to believe they're made for kids), have poor editing/low production quality, and are overall pretty boring to watch. The channel has been around since 2016, but has only gained about 250 subscribers.

Joshua World has several series of videos, most of which star his mother and grandmother. The series on his channel include: John Questo (a character named John Questo solves problems), Jerry Creamer (focused on the owner of an ice cream shop), The Super World (focused on the owner of a danceclub/party place), Katie & Jennifer, The Adventures of Tom, and Agnes & Lilly (all three of these can be summarized as characters do random stuff).

Surprisingly, the production quality of his videos has actually DECLINED over the years. The very first episode of John Questo was made in 2016 and had pretty normal camera angles, while in the more recent episodes, Joshua walks around holding his phone/camera in his hand.
View attachment 2185310View attachment 2185311

Joshua is also on Discord, and is an active member of a server dedicated to fans of NCS (NoCopyrightSounds), a generic EDM-uploading YouTube channel.
He posts a lot about the channel's 24/7 livestream, and has a dislike for a splinter community that uploads earrape/joke music.

Every once in a while, he has tard rage moments that lead me to believe he's a sperg/somewhere on the spectrum.
View attachment 2185367
Constellations: A song from the splinter community. Before its official upload, a running joke in the server was that it would be released by NCS. (Most) people recognized this as a joke.
Billy: Billy Woodford, the owner and founder of NoCopyrightSounds. He is not in the server.
"a stream": NCS's 24/7 livestream. Joshua frequently posts about this stream.

He's also afraid of saying "earrape":
View attachment 2185402View attachment 2185404View attachment 2185405

Most of his videos are set as unlisted and I don't really feel like downloading them right now, but here's one of the few videos that he has set as public:

John Questo - Season 3 Episode 3 - "Robert"
View attachment 2185427

I'd say he's a lolcow, but not worthy of a mention outside of this thread as he isn't really active outside of one Discord server (as far as I know).
I downloaded the majority of his videos. Here are my favorites:

John Questo S1E23 "Bug Fears"
At 1:28 he sees a nonexistent fly and tries to kill it using a pizza cutter.

John Questo S1E21 "Blow It!"
Ignoring the unfortunate title, this video is probably one of the most autistic ones he's made.
The highlight is at 3:31. Having traveled to the planet Serbloxia (basically inhabited by Roblox characters? I dunno), John Questo, Loretta, and Nelda and meet a guy named Job who asks them to tear down his shed. It's funny because while voicing Job, Joshua does a fake voice but quickly abandons it, and Loretta and Nelda mishear the name as Joe, making Joshua audibly angry.

The Adventures of Tom - S1E24 - "No Life"
Tom meets a depressed guy. Tom shows the guy his friend's cat and the view from his room, and the depressed guy suddenly feels better. This video is super boring.

A couple days ago, a friend informed me of an old article from the Robloxian TV Wiki (article, archive), outlining drama that Joshua Reed got into in 2016, when he was 14 years old. The article itself is an interesting read and talks about various things that Joshua Reed said about various people/groups.

A quick rundown of the more lolcowish things he did:
  • Said someone became trans by drinking alcoholic drinks.
  • Called someone a communist because they were Buddhist
  • Banned everyone who was involved in the "industry" from his Discord server and DMed someone "the Christians win! The gays lose!"
  • Called the RTNG (Roblox Television Networks Group) "evil losers of the Ma[n]chester terrorists".
However, there are no sources or images, but what can you expect from a Roblox TV Wiki, which is probably one of the most autistic things I've ever read. It doesn't help that the autists are most likely preteens/teenagers.

Some new activity from Discord:
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 2.41.41 PM.png
The context to this is that people have been making quotes from Joshua Reed and making them into memes and gifs. One night, people were spamming them in #general.
The quote "That's kinda sinful to call nelda hot" originated when someone (jokingly) said that Nelda (a character that Joshua's grandma plays) was hot and Joshua took it seriously.
caption.gif

The point that Joshua made about someone being dramatic came from this short exchange.
Screen Shot 2021-06-21 at 2.46.16 PM.png