Obscure Laughingstocks -

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
I once had a personal reddit lolcow, by the name of /u/riitoken AKA Ray Bonert
He's a 50 year old man who's making a minecraft clone called "Farcraft"

His Autism-Quest brought him to /r/farcraft, a dead minecraft server subreddit where he started posting to an audience of literally no one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Farcraft/
People (including myself) would occassionally stop by at /r/farcraft to shitpost to an autist and he would reeeeeee tremendously.
He was constantly on /r/redditrequest begging the admins to give him /r/farcraft so he could ban people, and they would always refuse
https://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/comments/4invzq/requesting_rfarcraft_the_sub_is_abandoned_and_i/

He has some very exceptional posts on other subreddits too like this
http://archive.li/9CcHx

He was eventually noticed by the rest of reddit when an SRD thread popped up and /r/farcraft exploded, people started making memes about him and he went off the fucking deep end, ranting to everyone "STOP RAPING MY BRAND" "I HAVE A TRADEMARKED CIRCLE R"
He always referred to this ® symbol as "THE CIRCLE R" and acted like it granted him divine power.

Eventually the original mod of the subreddit triumphantly returned and handed it to the shitposters, causing /u/riitoken to suffer an aneurysm.
Now abandoning hope of ever controlling /r/farcraft he created a new subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Farcraft1/
Very optimistically preparing for a sequel.

Literally no one could post on /r/Farcraft1 except for him and a sockpuppet account he used to pretend he had supporters.
He also makes weird pseudophilosophical videos like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kHBbmbV7u4
"The Farcraft Null Hypothesis"

Eventually he disappeared from the internet, his last two posts being about Christology (Terry Davis anyone?) and Donald Trump's space force, the latter posted in /r/farcraft1 for some reason.

The last I've seen of him was him stalking my actual real life facebook page and trying to add me on steam.

BTW the website he hosted Farcraft on is now a dead link after two years so I'm pretty sure it's impossible to download.

Last edited:

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Len Kagamoney

Even Odder

A Chan'ner Darkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give you a obscure Skitzocow here that I don't think is active anymore (possibly committed) who has a fascination with celebrities such as the members of One direction,Simon Cowell, and of course Hitler.

Meet Dani

Note: she refers to her fans as "daniacs"

Quote: "I'm a part squid girl who has feelings for my part demon bf and part fairy bf i❤my daniacs... dont have gold fins well you might be wishin!❤"

YouTube:

She reached Moderate viral fame after a comedian podcast YMH got ahold of her video dedicated to Hitler

Part of this is for us to enjoy and part of it is a call to see where Miss Dani has been. If you do a deep dive into old comments and social media we start to find weird people trolling her and neging her ( I assume for only their personal amusement because she definitely doesn't understand their jokes or criticism which makes them seem pretty lolcowish themselves) so is she

A) Committed

B) Run off by weirdos dunking on a mentally I'll woman who can't tie her own shoes

Or

C) was she lured into a trap by some other crazy and murdered.

We may never have all the answers but I'll highlight some of her Boomer tier trolls and creepy trailer park meth head orbiters and their thirst

And here is Erica herself: (wouldn't want her to miss out for her chance in the spotlight with all those Boomer tier memes

FB: https://m.facebook.com/ipeachy26?fref=nf

Twitter's:

Edit: found her Facebook's

"Art page"

Current FB blogger page:

Instagram:

Tumblr:

Last edited:

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
Before SA turned to complete dogshit there was a user Verbal who had a roommate named Brian. Brian was big into MTG, Final Fantasy, Anime, Self Insert Fan Fiction, and shitting on the toilet seat. He would write stories about himself being transported to other worlds, back in time, or as a genius and every story would involve a fictionalized version of one of his childhood friends, some girl he knew when he was 8-12. Brian never really had much of an internet presence other than myspace and things like geocities I think so most the information came from his roommate who ended up archiving his stories. Its probably mostly nostalgia but they always give me a good laugh.
Computer Love, Part I
by Brian

Even after the three years after working on it, I can say my greatest achievement seemed to be just perfect. A home-brewed A.I. (Artificial Intelligence) program on my personal computer made me feel just awesome. Of course, “she” helped out a lot.
Yeah, “she.” The AI program I rendered initially was to be a guy but I figured that a girl would be a whole lot better for me. My decision was easily helped by my parents support. Thanks to them, I managed to get the entire house computerized. And since I made a special network that allowed her to travel to any part of the house with her will, she seems not only a protector but a friend.
I think the only bad thing about her is that she really doesn’t have a name except a program name. Her program number is AI-12. Not exactly the twelfth AI program I made but it was the twelfth modification. But I have thought about calling her Melissa. There will be consequences if I gave her the name of the girl I modeled her after. I will have to be careful.
I have currently nicknamed her “Twelve.” To make sure she will accept, even though she was programmed with a feedback function that I got from a friend overseas, I had to ask her myself. “Program AI-12, I’m still here. I need to talk to you,” I said.
As she popped onto the screen, there she was; a beautiful girl standing replying, “Yes, Brian-san. What do you need?”
I have no problems against her calling me Brian-san, since I did create her. I said, “I know you have a program name, but I seem to have trouble coming up with a real name for you. But I believe I did come up with a nickname for you.”
“That’s great! What did you decide?” she asked in that sweet tone of hers.
“How about I call you Twelve until we decide to give you a real name?” I asked.
“That is perfectly fine, Brian-san,” she replied. “What made you decide on that?”
“Well, it is your program number,” I replied. “It’s hard to call you AI-12. So I decided to call you Twelve. Do you have any objections?”
She simply smiled and said, “Nope. No objections.” She took a moment to sigh and asked, “Otherwise, Brian-san, how is your day going?”
I smiled as I know that a girl like her would be out of my league but she keeps me company. I replied, “It’s going pretty good. I had a slow day, though.”
“Oh, before we continue, Brian-san, you just received an email from Koichi Tokugawa,” she said.
Ah, it’s him. If it wasn’t for Koichi, Twelve’s feedback function would have been a simple idea. “Very well, Twelve,” I said. “Can you open it for me?”
As she complied with my request, Koichi asked about my AI’s progress. “Twelve, can you get a blank email ready to be filled?” I asked.
“Sure thing,” she said. “What would you like to say?”
I smiled and said, “First, address it to Koichi Tokugawa. And in the body, write on it what I say. ‘Program AI-12 is going perfectly fine. Her feedback function is working flawlessly, thanks to you. I must thank you greatly. No name is currently given but we have decided to nickname her Twelve because of her current modification number.
“‘So how’s your AI going? I’ll bet anything you went female yourself. Can you send me a pic of your AI? I’ll send a pic of Twelve.’ Finish with my usual ending signature, Twelve. Still photo yourself and attach it to the email,” I instructed.
“Done, Brian-san,” Twelve said. “Ready to send the email?”
I nodded and said, “Please do. It means nothing if I keep an email originally written for Koichi.”
She chuckles and said, “Very true.”
After sending the email, Twelve looks at me and said, “Continue with your story.”
I smiled and told her everything that happened today. “I see. So you had a pretty long day. You have my sympathy, Brian-san,” she said. “but . . .”
“But what, Twelve?” I asked.
“If I can make one wish, that would be a real girl and keep you even more company and give you even more sympathy,” she said.
Whoa. Even I am still impressed at how realistic Twelve has gotten over the past few years. “I don’t know how you got that thought, Twelve, but I am proud to say at how realistic you have gotten in the past three years and twelve modifications,” I said. “You are undoubtedly an excellent friend to have, even if you are a computer program.”
“Thanks, Brian-san,” she said. “That means a lot.”
Even though she has been rendered and designed, I imagined what it would be like if she really was real. Oh man! I would be the envy of the friends in my circle. “Oh dear. It’s close to ten o’clock, Brian-san,” she said. “You should get some sleep. Tomorrow’s your competition.”
That’s right. The Magic the Gathering® tournament country finals at my college. I have waited for this day.
After waking up from Twelve’s excellent alarm clock, I went out and arrived at the college for my tournament. After a gruesome eight hours at the college, I arrived home with the title of 2008 United States Pro Tour champion. “Twelve!” I yelled.
My parents asked, “What do you mean, Brian?”
Oh, that’s right. I forgot to tell them about her nickname. “Well, I decided to give my AI a nickname of Twelve,” I said. “Since I don’t have a good name for her anyway.”
My parents nodded and I yelled again, “Twelve! Where are you?”
Her face popped up on the special TV screen I developed. “Hey, Brian-san! How did the tournament go?” she asked.
“Say hello to the 2008 United States Pro Tour champion!” I said.
“Congratulations, Brian!” my mom said.
“You were right, Brian,” my dad said. “Perhaps that is your knack.”
“I’m so proud of you, Brian-san,” Twelve said. “Which deck did you use to win?”
“My Pow-Red deck,” I replied. “A legitimate deck and rained supreme as the instrument of my new title.”
After a glorious day, I went downstairs and rested. As I laid down on my bed, Twelve came on the screen right next to my bed. “I am so proud of you, Brian-san. You have trained that deck for so long,” she said.
I chuckled and said, “To be perfectly honest, if it weren’t for you, my deck would get creamed every time. Your deck analyzer is just perfect.”
After thinking about the three years that I spent to make Twelve perfect, I put on my headphones and asked, “Hey, Twelve. Can you turn on my Windows Media Player and playlist DRJ84?”
“Sure thing,” she said.
After doing what I asked of her, she glances at me and says, “You do recall that your Dance of the Machines is my favorite song?”
I smiled and replied, “Of course, I recall. Besides, I seem to recall that you liked Sleep in Peace even more?”
As we exchanged quips at each other, I continue looking at her and seeing a huge resemblance to a girl I once knew. After she sent her last photo, I lost contact with her. I modeled Twelve after her in my haste. I kept a secret from Twelve; if she ever became real, I would definitely name her Melissa.
After listening to some music that I wrote and composed, Twelve asks, “Is there anything else you require of me, Brian-san?”
“Just one, Twelve. Amplify the VRAM to maximum and execute Dance eJay 6,” I replied. “I have an idea for a new song.”
I have been composing some music as a hobby as I did on my stories. However, I have paid a little more attention to my music than I used to. I guess it is only natural for being the only musician in the family. I have no idea how I got the idea of becoming a musician got into my brain but helps balance out my logical brain to nice equal weight. Oh well.
As I selected samples to play as the beats, Twelve pops up in her own window and said, “That is a neat beat, Brian-san. I suggest adding some sound that resembles the sound of a beat of a dragon’s wings. Add some color to the composition overall.”
I smiled and said, “That is a good idea, Twelve. Thanks. I may be a music composition student but I do know the elements of a good song.”

Writer's Note: "IT"S A FREAKING STORY SO EVERYTHING IN IT IS NOT 100% TRUE!"

After he was discovered people starting making Brian fanfiction and sharing it in the original thread. This site has most of the stuff he wrote as well as a metric fuckton of what people wrote about him as well. Probably doesn't hold up much but they're just so awful and funny to me.

The rest are over here, Just ctrl-f "by Brian" and you'll get all the authentic stuff.

Bogandoff

The real leader of France.
kiwifarms.net
I once had a personal reddit lolcow, by the name of /u/riitoken AKA Ray Bonert
He's a 50 year old man who's making a minecraft clone called "Farcraft"
View attachment 752089
His Autism-Quest brought him to /r/farcraft, a dead minecraft server subreddit where he started posting to an audience of literally no one.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Farcraft/
People (including myself) would occassionally stop by at /r/farcraft to shitpost to an autist and he would reeeeeee tremendously.
He was constantly on /r/redditrequest begging the admins to give him /r/farcraft so he could ban people, and they would always refuse
https://www.reddit.com/r/redditrequest/comments/4invzq/requesting_rfarcraft_the_sub_is_abandoned_and_i/
View attachment 752096

He has some very exceptional posts on other subreddits too like this
http://archive.li/9CcHx
View attachment 752098

He was eventually noticed by the rest of reddit when an SRD thread popped up and /r/farcraft exploded, people started making memes about him and he went off the fucking deep end, ranting to everyone "STOP RAPING MY BRAND" "I HAVE A TRADEMARKED CIRCLE R"
He always referred to this ® symbol as "THE CIRCLE R" and acted like it granted him divine power.

Eventually the original mod of the subreddit triumphantly returned and handed it to the shitposters, causing /u/riitoken to suffer an aneurysm.
Now abandoning hope of ever controlling /r/farcraft he created a new subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/Farcraft1/
Very optimistically preparing for a sequel.

Literally no one could post on /r/Farcraft1 except for him and a sockpuppet account he used to pretend he had supporters.
He also makes weird pseudophilosophical videos like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kHBbmbV7u4
"The Farcraft Null Hypothesis"

Eventually he disappeared from the internet, his last two posts being about Christology (Terry Davis anyone?) and Donald Trump's space force, the latter posted in /r/farcraft1 for some reason.

The last I've seen of him was him stalking my actual real life facebook page and trying to add me on steam.

BTW the website he hosted Farcraft on is now a dead link after two years so I'm pretty sure it's impossible to download.
I started reading this guys post history and of course he posts religious shit, he probably has schizophrenia or something.

When it comes to discussing or debating historical or political matters regarding the Balkans, you will enter an El Dorado of autism. Slapfights can be summed up as a nationalist version of "My Dad can beat up your Dad".

Besides of speds on the internet being their usual selves and elected officials acting like Tumblr trannies by crying for sympathy and victimbux for the sake of potential development aid in for of "war reparations" (lol!), it is only natural that this particular cesspit would attract political hacks and pseudo-historians who would zealously stand up for one of the sides involved in the Yugoslav wars for ideological, personal or other reasons. Some examples of such creatures include Diana Johnstone or Pam Geller who would go out of their way to lionize the Serbs, while the likes Noel Malcolm would indulge themselves in pseudo-history regarding the Serbo-Albanian relationship.

One of these hacks I hold dear to my heart would be Marko Attila Hoare and his Twitter antics. He can be summarized as what would happen if Hillary Clinton and John McCancer had an NPC bastard child who has the temperament and maturity of a blue hair. Whenever Hoare is encountered by someone who isn't a complete idiot, his NPC scripts crit-errors and his ensuing arguments can be summarized as "nuh uh!", "I'm not here to educate you shitlord!" and, his favourite one, running away like a bitch.
Besides sperging about how Milošević was luring Albanian children in his gingerbread house, he also has very strong opinions on British politics and Brexit if some of our local Kiwis from the British Emirate have a potential interest. You won't be disappointed.

At the time of me writing this post I do not consider Hoare to be a lolcow yet. He has, which given his personality goes to his credit, less of an internet presence than Tonkasaw. As a matter of fact, if it wasn't for some Bosnian Muslim circlejerk organisations he'd be a complete and utter nobody. And I have yet to see him sperg out in a way of producing actual Julay.

Another person of potential minor interest would be Luka Mišetić. He became pretty famous for being Ante Gotovina's defense lawyer. I have absolutely nothing against the dude per se and he seems to be overall a pretty swell guy. What I do find to be a cute running gag is that on his Twitter he will either sperg at you or/and block you whenever you say to him that Radovan Karadžić or any other convicted Serb war criminal would have been acquitted had he been their defense attorney because he's that good at his job. I haven't seen anyone besides female anime characters getting this hot and bothered by a compliment.
Hey, all Balkan issues can be judged using very simple criteria.

If it's good for Albania, it's good, and vice versa.
If it's good for Greece, it's good, and vice versa.
If it's good for Serbia, it's bad, and vice versa.

If there's a conflict of interest between those three, Albania is more important than Greece who is more important than Serbia.

I don't really know where to put this (here vs. personal cows?), but this guy, Nathan Coppedge, is a schizophrenic "philosopher" who clogs up Quora with his irrelevant ramblings and believes he has invented perpetual motion. He's authored dozens of "books" (including Avoiding Masturbation and Prophetic Wisdom) and he has a sprawling web presence that it's difficult to sum up. In addition to being a genius scientist and philosopher, he likes to summon spirits in his spare time. If you like good-old-fashioned schizo cows with no politics or fandom stuff, give him a look.

Personal bio:

Nathan Coppedge, b. 1982 has written numerous books of philosophy. He is also known for Hyper-Cubism (valued at up to $1 million), for his perpetual motion machine designs & theory, and now as a famous quotable. He is a member of the International Honor Society for Philosophers, and lives near Yale.
He's also a professional quote maker:

"I feel like I'm the only person, who, if you're careful, it's fair NOT to make any exaggerated paradoxes about. It's like I've fallen in love with murdering the soul, but (nonetheless) it has love, it has souls. And it's as if my philosophy is a league beyond that. It's like I have to psych out God to get any compliments from anyone."

"Philosophy is exactly like the matter of the universe!"

"My will must find it's wall!"

"We can improve our experience of time."

"There are recursive history trees, and sometimes they dance!"

"Time is all of change."

"Matter is meaning in whatever form it takes."

"Thoughts (are the definition of) travel."

"In a sense, timelessness is the 2nd dimension of time..."

"All we need is subjective food for all particles, and the universe runs itself."

"There appears to be a conflict between natural systems and philosophical systems that is resolved when philosophical nature is found."

"My sense is philosophers are happier than average, because wisdom is something they want, and it is part of the good life. Thus, they feel justified about seeking happiness, and thus they are more likely to attain it."

"Truth may be, in itself, the obviation of the obvious."

"Many logics seem to amount to aesthetics."

"Age is an advanced idea for immortals alone."

"There are two types of paradoxes, problematic ones and un- problematic ones."

"Existence karma: if you suffer, you're allowed to be superior. If you're exceptional, the world improves!" [n.b. he actually said "exceptional" here, no word filter]

"When there is ugliness by a high standard, there is a standard of art."

"Beauty is, on second thought, an adaptation to consciousness."

"What cannot be achieved ultimately can be achieved cheaply immediately. All true ultimates are immediates. Everything else is intermediate or essential."

"Whatever seems good is good, if you can predict EVERYTHING."

"I, for one, equate emotions and intellect as being identical!"

"Paradoxical realism is the beginning of absolute realism..."

"With philosophy, philosophical meaning..."

"Good problems are keys to middle knowledge."

"It is basic intelligence to realize... the sufficiency of fascination."

"We now consume aesthetics rather than the unknown..."

"Life is tough if you can't grow your brain... And life is tough if you have cancer.""

Quora: Archive | Live
Twitter: Archive | Live
YouTube: Archive | Live

(Someone please let me know if I did the archiving wrong.)

Reactions: BiggieSmall'sTaint

DICKPICSRUS

Your local mermaid fucker
kiwifarms.net
Dayton Hypernova.
He's a 30 year old troon who lives with his parents and accuses his older brother of beating him (despite having zero evidence of this, in fact he actually assaults his brother in one video) while demanding that his father pay him him money for doing absolutely nothing.
He sounds like he's schizophrenic

MajesticManure

kiwifarms.net
I was browsing Instagram today, and I discovered a rather interesting account

b00tpurrtyboi, or b00t, seems like your standard internet troon, if not for one minor eccentricity:

He's a siegefag
View attachment 634917
Has subsequently gotten up to some new drama

Seducing married white nationalists in atomwaffen and national socialist leaders. And then telling all of their buddies about it.

MajesticManure

kiwifarms.net
So I've been aware of a truly ancient lolcow for over a decade. I never thought to share him here, because... he mostly just writes a bunch of text. He thinks he's a prophet of YHWH, and can summon UFOs with a magical vein in his nose. The UFOs you see, are angels.
He's been posting pictures of his nose for about 15 years now. Along with random videos of hobos masturbating and ISIS beheadings

Magic Nose
In the year 2006, having become convinced that only the Living Resurrection would be the just and generous solution to the problems of the human condition I was then encouraged to become a small sign of the power of the Resurrection, by manifesting it in my own body. What had happened is that my nose had become destroyed and swollen and ugly looking with age (I could here people whispering about it, saying, 'did you see his nose'). Over the course of a couple of months I watched in the mirror as a transformation began to take place on my nose. People who knew me were shocked and speechless by what they saw, and they would stutter and stammer when they tried to talk to me, because no one had ever seen anything like that before.

However even though I was ready to be found, no one came. Instead what happened is that I found myself making futile appeals to a really stubborn and rebellious religious people who were just determined to go their own evil way.
It all began in the 1970s
When I was fifteen I was in the mountains of Banff National Park, walking beside a stream after sunset, when suddenly I felt the 'sense of presence' and this time it seemed to be coming from directly above, and so I looked up into the starry sky. A wave of panic came over me because the sense of presence was so powerful and seemed to be very close, and so I ran back to my campsite. In the sky there was an extremely bright luminous object sitting stationary, and then suddenly it moved and darted into a small cloud which then dissolved and there was nothing there. (What I saw resembled a magic trick, and it was an unmistakable sign of intelligent will). The object then reappeared much closer and much brighter and was surrounded by a circular rainbow halo effect.

What I saw that evening in Banff National Park was an allusion to the 10th Chapter of the Book of Revelations in the Bible where it states that 'I saw a mighty angel coming down from heaven and he was wrapped in a cloud and the rainbow was on his head...the angel said, "You must speak prophecy."'

That this was in fact an allusion to Revelations was confirmed when about five months prior to the events at Banff I received my trainers drivers license. Although I did not notice it at the time, I had been given the 'mark of the Beast' when I was given my driver's license which could not have been just a strange coincidence when viewed in context.

At the end of the year, 1996, the presence returned and the voice said 'Your time has come' and I was sent out on a mission to see to it that these people removed all their blood soaked religious documents out of God's sight, for it was now fast approaching the time of the Second Coming of Christ.
That time he performed a global miracle recorded by NASA

In April of 2001, about four and a half months before 911, I was granted my first opportunity to work a great sign and a wonder. I was to align myself with the protestors at the Summit of the Americas, and I was to do so by unfurling my own banner at the event. Now in most cases people paint signs and then unfurl their painted banner, but this is the Second Coming of Christ, so we must be much more grandiose. For this reason my banner was to be made of clouds, thousands of miles long, which would then unfurl as a giant wing shaped cloud over the Sahara Desert on Earth Day, April 22nd, 2001. In preparation for this event my task became to get out there on Friday evening, April 20th, and begin a massive spamming campaign all over the internet so as to announce the unfurling of this cloud shaped wing on Sunday, April 22nd. This wing was to symbolize the resurrection of the Sahara desert and its transformation into a Garden of Eden, with the Sahara being symbolic of the desolation of the earth during the long ages of the exile (for in the world without God the earth had become like that desert, destroyed, dead, and a total desolation in the sight in of God).

The internet is an ephemeral media, and even though I hardly slept that weekend and spammed constantly non-stop all night and all day, there now remain only a few traces of my notorious spam email announcing this cloud wing. This is truly one of the worst press releases ever created. Furthermore, I was in such a mad rush to start spamming that I used a 'stork wing' instead of using an 'eagle's wing'.
He is the meekest human on Earth.
And God is about to murder 7 billion people. He is one of the very few who will be spared.
You have heard it said that 'the meek shall inherit the earth' and therefore 'how blessed are the meek'. I am one of the meek putz types. This would then explain how it was that out the 7 billion people on this planet somehow it was me, yes me, who was blessed. If I was not one of the meek I would not have been so blessed.

You see, this is God's universe, and at the end of it all you will have the meek inheriting the earth and all those other people who are not being meek themselves just won't be here anymore. Either you are a meek putz, and you inherit the earth, or your dead. Now as we all know God has already killed untold billions of people and is preparing to kill off another 7 billion right now as we speak, so please do not exhaust my patience by carrying on about how gosh darn nice God is all the time.

The Holy War of 2015

At the end of April, 2015 I was told to do something new. My instructions were to declare Holy War against the United States of America.

God is going to carpet bomb your nation by rolling enormous hurricanes up the Mississippi one after another like bowling balls. This part of your country will be pounded with hail stones and destroyed by floods. It will become a giant swamp. People in urban areas will be trapped on roof tops and it will be impossible to save them before that next hurricane rolls through and completely destroys them. God is going to kill millions of people. I do have praise for God in selecting this southern redneck part of your country for destruction, because in the sight of God those are the most worthless people in your country, and because of Martin Luther King, whom God remembers, those people will be the first to go.

I have waited for forty years, and there were times when I was wondering what I was waiting for. At the same time I always knew that waiting for God was always the right thing to do. And that Islamic State was well worth waiting for. I tried for twenty years to get rid of those evil books, and had no luck at all.

I will create an apocrypha. Call it 'the Satanic verses'. Into that apocrypha I will move the following worthless books. Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, 1st and 2nd Samuel, 1st and 2nd Kings, 1st and 2nd Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Proverbs, Hebrews, and Jude. Genesis and Exodus are more complex documents, and so the tweezer will have to be used on those books.
The Holy War expands against the Black Church
Has anyone ever taken a a look at those monstrous oppressors, those hypocritical black churches. I have over the years, and never before have ever seen such a hate crime as those black churches spew out their merciless toxic venom at gay people or transgenders.

As far as I am concerned they can all be drowned right along with their southern red necked neighbors. Not only are they virulent proponents of hate crimes, they are also hypocrites who don't listen to Ezekiel, even though they claim to be fundamentalist bible thumping literalists
Do Not Hug Me
Apparently I am soon to become infamous (this being a level of notoriety above the level of 'famous'). So this being the case I think it appropriate to say a few words to those people who might meet me and then get a shock and find themselves thinking 'what the hell was that'.

There are two thoughts that come to mind. First I am a Holy Warrior. I am soldier surrounded by the din of battle, running through trenches, pouring over maps. It would be very inappropriate to hug me.

I have never been free to be myself. If I was myself that would be the kind of person you people would lock up. You might agree to release on the condition that I continue to take my pills.

Mission Accomplished!
According to one of those angels in the flying crafts who has been assisting me, I have been successful and I have cleared a path through the desert for YAHWEH, and so the angel said now I can relax.

The Promised Land, The Sahara Desert , The True State of Israel; Circa June 24, 2015
Code:
My email address is feedback followed by @awitness.org.

Last edited:
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

WerewolfMovies

kiwifarms.net
dove deep into the twitter rabbit hole and found this schizo named Isaac Daniel Shoff
Isaac-Daniel-Shoff.jpg

Isaac spends his days creating hundreds of twitter accounts on a daily under names such as @KillBlackSkin, @MacintoshStores, @SexyFemales2019, @TopMovieTickets, and of course @BET_Niggers.
IMG_0690.jpg
IMG_0691.PNG
IMG_0692.PNG
IMG_0693.PNG

I'm guessing @WINDOWS_ROCK is his main account since he posts there the most. It's also where you can see his social skills on display.
isaac_ladies_man.PNG

He also has a youtube channel where he hasn't uploaded in five months, but he could be using a different channel now too. Most of his latest videos seem to be of him showing off his diamond collection, RPing as the president, or his schizoid ramblings.
A lot of his accounts mention killing police officers. Maybe this is why he's not a fan of the po po.
shoff_fail.PNG

Marsaudiac

kiwifarms.net
There's this dude that's been a bit of a joke among my small circle - Alex "Popacycleuropolis" (sp, I've only ever heard him say it out loud) a.k.a. Cranky Construct.
Wasn't this guy friends with some of the Sw1tcher/Best Friends guys? I remember seeing some of his stuff forever ago only to be nauseated by how overbearingly "uwu am I cute yet" it is

brainlent

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't this guy friends with some of the Sw1tcher/Best Friends guys? I remember seeing some of his stuff forever ago only to be nauseated by how overbearingly "uwu am I cute yet" it is
Sure is. For a while he was getting paid monthly by Matt and I think that ended around when work on his game, The Takeover, finished. Now he's applied for some government job.

To reward your interest, check out this commission flyer he posted today:

We tried to test that first bullet point by asking him if he'd be willing to draw Mutilator from B.I.O.F.R.E.A.K.S. (canonically female) and he said he'd give it a shot. Totally ruined our fun, lmao.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino