Obscure Laughingstocks -

M

MI 814

kiwifarms.net
I don't know if this guy counts as a laughingstock or a lolcow. But have you guys ever heard of Michael Does Life?
He started off as a typical gaming news channel a decade or so ago. His first video was a video on LA Noire.

Pretty normal stuff obviously. And another video for a taste of his older content.

Seems pretty professional if a little low budget and generic.

Now...let's skip to a few months ago.

And now two months ago...

And today.

Oh and here are all the videos he's made in the last month!

michaeldoesre3.PNG

So we got a guy who went from making generic videos on then current games...to a insane guy ranting and repeating himself constantly and looks like Shaggy on meth. I'm not sure if this dude is actually a troll or not because he's been getting more and more unhinged to the point he can't really form rational arguments. He's also sometimes deleted videos for no reason, like this one on the Area 51 meme and my god, he was FUCKING BATSHIT in that one. If anyone wants to see it I can upload it to mega if you like. And yes I have been archiving all of his videos...24gb in total as of today.

I'm just wondering what the fuck happened to this guy.

Reactions: Spunt and JM 590

オウム

Aum
kiwifarms.net
This guy:

r/god_of_everything he's a software engineer living Kyoto, he was posting on Kyoto related subreddits trying to find people to help him make sex bots, so far he's made this controller - https://www.patreon.com/THE_JOY_PORT

Other reddit escapades include trying to sell his "white vegetarian male fecal supplements" and a love quest to find a pretty Japanese wife in her 20s.

He also makes "music" under the name GOD with titles such as, "Clit Master" and "Heart Sutra" which you can listen to at his youtube channel here:

Bessie

can't shake the other head
kiwifarms.net
Searched the forum for this clip, and I believe this 2015 post references it.
He's gonna go full David Thompson one of thes---oh wait, he already has.
Here's the clip:

Dude's name is David Thompson, and he's soundboard gold.

Youtube clips get taken down, and this clip deserves to be backed up in the Kiwi Farms Archives, but it doesn't seem to be here yet. So all you chameleon lemon headed coward terrorist pussies need to direct me to it or else I'll be posting my copy next time I'm logged on.

Update: Here it is.

Last edited:

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
A couple weeks ago I decided to check up on Terry's page to see if he posted any good anti-4th of July rants that I could share with everyone. However Terry recently DFE'd for at least the third time I know of. This isn't a huge loss because 95% of what Terry posts is seriously boring shit, as all the drama he causes seems to happen in PMs and (I'm guessing) off site. I'm guessing it's the usual shit again, Terry created massive amounts of drama that reached critical mass and butthurt, so he DFE'd and is laying low for now. I have no doubt Terry will return, he can't resist staying away or starting shit. I'm sure he'll even announce who he is as soon as he's back.

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Passenger of Shit / Swift Treeweke and his record label Shitwank Records are borderline thread-worthy, but I don't have that much info on him. He is a 40-year-old man who has been making harsh, violent hardcore techno music with song titles like "Bashing Bricks Up My Ass" and "Wanking Shit for Life" and hosting raves in the bush swamps around Sydney since 1997.

He's also been a member of a few experimental rap groups. Here's a video of him jerking off on stage:

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know who this old fogey is, but she’s out insulting king of random while his body is still warm.

Channel seems a little :tomgirl:

GrainKiller

So I am.
kiwifarms.net
1564844463396.png

Rainika (Rainika Patrice Mcintosh) was mentioned here before, as a bad artist and a fan of SuperSaiyanCrash. Shes a 24 year old DeviantArt user that acts like an edgy teen, regularly involved with drama and rock-hard for Crash Bandicoot. She caught my attention when on BlueCatRiolu's profile, she argued with another user claiming it's an 8 year olds fault for getting groomed.

Below is what her galleries on DA and FA primarily consist of. Fetish art with drawings of babies awkwardly among them. She draws women like they've had too much plastic surgery, while men have giant chests but very tiny arms. Disproportionate even for Crash Bandicoot's design.

1564845222441.png

1564845319836.png

1564845378841.png

1564845459342.png

1564846303449.png

Rainika has an ego on her, which is noticeable from the profile and past journals. Shown through attention-seeking posts either getting angry or upset about something. She hasn't changed much over the years.

1564853758128.png

1564848458793.png

Profile Rules (Archive)

1564848500984.png

Oh lord..... (Archive)

As stated earlier, shes involved with drama about BlueCatRiolu being a pedo. Defending him and talk down or get in slap fights with other users. I tried archiving this shitfest on Internet Archive but it came out a broken mess.
cap1.PNG

cap2.PNG

cap3.PNG

cap4.PNG

cap5.PNG

cap6.PNG

cap7.PNG

cap8.PNG

cap9.PNG

cap10.PNG

cap11.PNG

cap12.PNG

cap13.PNG

cap14.PNG

cap15.PNG
cap16.PNG

Previous journals that are still reflective of her current attitude. I wouldn't have bothered if it weren't for her being 20-21 around the time of making them. These journals read like someone in early teens.
1564850844606.png

1564850895868.png

1564850923539.png

1564850966241.png

1564851011670.png

1564851032983.png

1564851169676.png

DeviantArt Profile (Archive)
Furaffinity (Archive)

Unfortunately I can't find more than whats already presented. Rainika could be thread-worthy, especially since watchers enable this behavior. Not to mention her involvement with other lolcows.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
So the other day I went to a friends house who happens to be a homosexual male and noticed he had redecorated his dining room with some expensive Japanese furniture. It was quite exquisite and I immediately said to him "this looks like something a lot of people will enjoy." Despite the really bad ass Japanese interior decorations that made the room look so artful and must have cost a fortune it was actually not what I was complimenting him about. The set up looked quite expensive and "ancient art deco" if you will. Quite well redecorated.

What I actually meant though when I said "this looks like the sort of thing a lot of people will enjoy!" was the anal pleasure he will provide to men since he is a homosexual male. He of course knew exactly what I meant and agreed with me immediately and said "yes people will very much enjoy it. Many men have already."

Then we both changed the conversation about how things were going at his job. Sometimes when talking to homosexual men it is of a simple nature to compliment them on their homosexuality but in a subtle way so that other guests nearby will not be offended by a conversation involving their sexual exploits but the person will still appreciate the compliment. There is a time for the finer side of conversation, for example when the new decorations of exquisite value are out then later for the more bedside manner type conversations where the homosexual men will discuss the pounding they will trade between each other in each others anuses.

Quite real talk I will say.

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
Josh reeves
http://www.theglobalreality.com/
ABOUT
Josh Reeves
Josh Reeves is a Dallas, Texas-based researcher, filmmaker, musician, and radio talk show host.
Josh essentially began his research career in his third-grade year looking into mysteries such as UFOs and the Bermuda Triangle. This journey continued into his teenage years in the 1990′s with the JFK Assassination and learning of government crimes from reading “Crossfire,” by Jim Marrs, which led him to start investigating black operations and secret societies.
Josh gives his commentary and original point of view on news and currents events as well as information about Chemtrails, Secret/Ancient Societies, Bloodlines, Hidden Technology, Freemasons, and the overall plan of “The Global Elite.”
Josh has interviewed people such as Peter Dale Scott, David Icke, Eustace Mullins, Michael Tsarion, Chris Everard, and Jim Marrs.
Josh has made several documentaries and mini-docs, from his first film, “9-11 New World Rising,” released in 2007, to his latest film, “The Lost Secrets of Ancient America, Volume 1.”
Through radio, videos, films, and even music, Josh Reeves presents his restless effort of research into matters concerning government/corporate corruptions, occult/esoteric philosophies, mass media propaganda (even via alternative media), social engineering, hidden technologies, ancient mysteries, religious/spiritual manipulations, and more.
The Global Reality isn’t corporate media, or even mainline “alternative” media, but independent media (YOUR MEDIA) in its truest sense. Support the information you need to know, that “they” dare not want you to know.
this

Now let me explain this fail cow.
Josh reeves has been around for over 20 years
and has done every form of media, from radio to movies and even a never ending podcast,
Were talking over 2000 hours of live podcasts.
Here's a list of
DOCUMENTARIES
As a documentary film maker, Josh Reeves leaps beyond the limited bounds of broadcast radio to further present information of government corruption, conspiracy cover-ups, social and political divide-and-conquer tactics, mass-media deception, and global manipulation of the “priest-class.”
Reeves’ films are designed to present information in an objective manner, stimulating logical observations and constructive discussions, in order to ignite within the individual, the awareness of paradigms that obstruct their progress of prosperity, humanity, and spirituality.
Now I could go on further,
But you can see are boy has been busy a brand from the ground up.

One look at his youtube will show you all you need to know about him.

Imagine spending over two decades and failing at everything you try.
Thats josh reeves summed up.

• Winner
Reactions: formershroomeryuser

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
I submit, Dale Rawlings.

His twitter

His etsy shop:

Washington DC comic artist who does political comics(guess how funny they are) and is a milquetoast fox news hating twitter sperg who lives all the talking points we're all used too. Wouldn't recommend reading too many of his braindead tweets though, hes just echoing the same braindead shit we've been hearing for years.

Heres his latest gem he posted after the weekend shootings.
jRgYY7ppT7.jpg

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Sarah Braasch.jpg

This is Sarah Braasch, a PhD candidate at Yale, who made the headlines last year for calling the cops on a fellow black student for sleeping in the lounge area on her floor.

It seemed like a flash in the pan for the #LivingWhileBlack epidemic, but as time has shown, the reason she called the cops repeatedly on black students wasn't because she is racist, but because she is a lunatic. Ever since the incident, she has spent literally every waking moment tweeting about it and how she plans on getting back at the student, the police, Yale, the New York Times and everyone else.

To date, she has uploaded literally 40 YouTube videos about the incident and how she is such a victim because she is a disabled middle-aged woman who was supposed to have that Yale floor all to herself. The funny thing is that if you Twitter search her name for the latest news, she is literally the only person talking about the incident, as of the last several months.

24/7 rambling, incoherent and insane Twitter feed

Obsessive YouTube channel

GoFundMe for suing everyone and their dog

• Winner
Reactions: RussianParasite

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one may have already been done (I'm not completely sure) But in any case I'm going to lay everything I have out on this person so we can laugh together.

I give you ☀🥑🌹♠Fox♠🌹🥑☀ otherwise known as @Cascadianpoppy on Twitter (a self proclaimed #QueenofSpades)

signal-2019-08-18-163518.jpg
signal-2019-08-18-163518-1.jpg

She first came into a larger audience when she posted about how she was going to disown her father because he supports Donald Trump (and muh white nationalism)
signal-2019-08-18-165355.jpg
Even Count Dankula responded to this shit
signal-2019-08-18-170507.jpg

She already went into DFE a little over a month ago so there are only bits and pieces out there but some things became painfully obvious:

1) she considers herself a sex slave exclusive to a man only known as "MasterKain"

2) her body can only be used by black men

3) she is a rabid feminist, her dad of course is part of the patriarchy but of course her being a slave to a man is "her choice"
"It's official I've become irony incarnate"
signal-2019-08-18-163518-1.png

signal-2019-08-18-163227.png

And 4) she believes providing sex to black men exclusively is some form of reparations

signal-2019-08-18-163238.jpg

Here are some other things I found:

Tweets about her anxiety and depression
signal-2019-08-18-163316.png
Tweets responding to her backlash of disowning her father
signal-2019-08-18-163249.jpg

signal-2019-08-18-163439.jpg
signal-2019-08-18-163406.jpg

signal-2019-08-18-163149.jpg
signal-2019-08-18-163338.jpg

signal-2019-08-18-163329.jpg
Someone mentioned that on her chest could be Syphilis but I'm not 100% on that I'm not a medfag

signal-2019-08-18-163203.jpg
signal-2019-09-03-134158.jpg

And last but not least I found a lewd photo of her sucking her prized BBC
WARNING :cryblood: :cryblood: :cryblood:

signal-2019-08-18-163210.jpg

And there is an honorable mention of her "supporting" some type of podcast... I can only imagine what kind of "support" she was lending

signal-2019-08-18-173706.jpg

signal-2019-08-18-163152.jpg

Edit: another honorable mention

LRM_EXPORT_887155283752170_20190818_175103834.jpeg

Shit is some of the most hilarious unironic shit

Archive:

Edit II: I'm very surprised at how many articles I have found from random sites that love pulling a tweet from Fox. You'd think they would research who they are quoting from but I can't decide what's more disturbing wether they didn't look into who they were quoting or they did and it's secretly what these people want for the future... A black Dom master to spank then.

My only regret in all of this is that the farms didn't have the opportunity to archive all of the tard cum before someone Spooked this cow :tomgirl:

Finally here is an almost unintelligible site (at least for my mobile) but some of the comments have quotes of her posts and the comments are pretty based and funny

Archive: https://archive.li/JDu5z

Edit found another pic of her "QoS" tat finished

Last edited:

ManateeHunter

Resident Mecha Girl Tentacle Hentai Activist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This one may have already been done (I'm not completely sure) But in any case I'm going to lay everything I have out on this person so we can laugh together.

I give you ☀🥑🌹♠Fox♠🌹🥑☀ otherwise known as @Cascadianpoppy on Twitter (a self proclaimed #QueenofSpades)

She first came into a larger audience when she posted about how she was going to disown her father because he supports Donald Trump (and muh white nationalism)
View attachment 897060
View attachment 897066

She already went into DFE a little over a month ago so there are only bits and pieces out there but some things became painfully obvious:

1) she considers herself a sex slave exclusive to a man only known as "MasterKain"

3) she is a rabid feminist, her dad of course is part of the patriarchy but of course her being a slave to a man is "her choice"
View attachment 897069

View attachment 897073

And 4) she believes providing sex to black men exclusively is some form of reparations

View attachment 897080
View attachment 897084

View attachment 897090
View attachment 897091

View attachment 897092
View attachment 897093
View attachment 897094
Someone mentioned that on her chest could be Syphilis but I'm not 100% on that I'm not a medfag

And there is an honorable mention of her "supporting" some type of podcast... I can only imagine what kind of "support" she was lending

View attachment 897126

Archive:

I didn't know you guys also had the kinds of people who think rolling over and renting their everything to other ethnicities somehow counts as "reparations". But damn, dat BBC…

Reactions: Stranger Neighbors

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 897060
View attachment 897066

View attachment 897069

View attachment 897073

View attachment 897080
View attachment 897084

View attachment 897090
View attachment 897091

View attachment 897092
View attachment 897093
View attachment 897094

View attachment 897126

Archive:

This is the worst case of Unresolved Daddy Issues I've ever seen.

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Even Odder
From the log you posted:
At least one child in every household must be sacrificed to the lib god of ugliness and falsehood. Nowadays, if you manage to raise two children who make it to adulthood as happy, well-adjusted people, it is an absolute miracle.

There are a lot of gems in there, I advise a close read.
amazing stuff.

I can't imagine how much anxiety and self loathing people like this face when they finally start coming to reality on regular basis and looking back at their choices.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino