Obscure Laughingstocks -

The 8 of Spades

But Some Informations Are Don't Actual.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, xoxohth. Anyone who complains about channers has never seen this abysmal shithole. Believe it or not, this site full of absolutely degenerate garbage is a "law school admissions board." No, really. People have been expelled from law school, arrested and I think even disbarred for shit that goes on there.
*presses "Would you like to know more" *

Stranger Neighbors

Mondo Bizarro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, xoxohth. Anyone who complains about channers has never seen this abysmal shithole. Believe it or not, this site full of absolutely degenerate garbage is a "law school admissions board." No, really. People have been expelled from law school, arrested and I think even disbarred for shit that goes on there.
SMH... I had no idea I just went down a rabbit hole of searching a combination of her quotes and her name and found that silly as fuck place. I had no clue... Lmao

Looks like "Steve" to me.
I agree but I'm also looking for the last name because I'm fairly certain she put him down in her contacts under his first and last name. If we were to get both who knows she may have other accounts out there. I don't think she (or her Dominant Kang master) will ever come back under their pseudonyms

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
A guy I posted about in the Smash Bros. Community thread.
This LaxChris sperg has been posting clickbaity Smash Bros. Ultimate "leaks" ever since the game was announced, and almost all of his sources come from offhand comments on boards like 4chan and GameFAQS (sometimes they're even joke comments).

• Informative
Reactions: thejackal

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally threw this on Beauty Parlor. Fixed now.

Period blood horror cow. Meet "Demetra Nyx", a self described "Sex coach. Poet. Creator."

She's "reclaiming the power of her period".

Demetra Nyx is taking a unique approach to breaking down period taboos.
This past summer, the 26-year-old sex coach from Los Angeles began smearing her menstrual blood on her face every month. Nyx explained in a recent Medium article that she put her period blood on her face on a whim while creating a video about loving her body.

“If I take something many people find disgusting and I touch it and play with it and smear it all over my face,” Nyx said in her piece,  ” then maybe some little girl, somewhere, will see the blood between her legs and think, ‘Well if Demetra puts it on her face, maybe this isn’t that gross after all.’”
Archive link.

Her batshit insane IG.

Some of her "poetry":

today I approached myself cautiously
This book is a collection of poetry and a commentary on society, a magnificent escape into the alive-ness of nature, a grappling with trauma and grief.
this is the part where I am supposed to convince you to buy my book
this is the part where I realize I have nothing to say
other than here is my heart
here is the whole entire thing
I am serving it to you on a pottery plate
with bloody fingers and
airplane eyes

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally threw this on Beauty Parlor. Fixed now.

Period blood horror cow. Meet "Demetra Nyx", a self described "Sex coach. Poet. Creator."

She's "reclaiming the power of her period".
That's like declaring yourself a cacomancer, shitting all over the place, and claiming you're "reclaiming the power of your defecation."

thejackal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's like declaring yourself a cacomancer, shitting all over the place, and claiming you're "reclaiming the power of your defecation."
I'll give her this: she found an interesting twist on IG thotism. There's a million girls that look like her on IG (or much better) but only one is smearing menstrual blood on her face.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm minding my own business and casually scrolling through YouTube, when I see another one of these ads:
image0.png

Think it's the third or fourth time I've seen it. At this point, I want to see what's the deal with it. Channel's called "DearDarrenReviews". I watch through a few videos, particularly the more popular ones being advertised. Suffice to say, people seeing these videos are not too pleased, and find Darren to be really creepy and unsettling to watch.

Channel / https://archive.fo/FRIuI

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.20.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.35.10 PM.png

Reactions: Raw Meat

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
I'm minding my own business and casually scrolling through YouTube, when I see another one of these ads:
View attachment 925438

Think it's the third or fourth time I've seen it. At this point, I want to see what's the deal with it. Channel's called "DearDarrenReviews". I watch through a few videos, particularly the more popular ones being advertised. Suffice to say, people seeing these videos are not too pleased, and find Darren to be really creepy and unsettling to watch.

Channel / https://archive.fo/FRIuI

View attachment 925467 View attachment 925494

View attachment 925459
View attachment 925458
View attachment 925460

He's a strange one. He had an old YouTube channel by the name of AgentCodyBankz (Archive) bland videos without his face, but his voice was less unsettling just a year ago.

He has music under the name "Dear Darren" and the band "Us Presidents".
Dear Darren Bandcamp
Us Presidents Bandcamp

• Informative
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
Does anybody recognize these potential lolcows showing up on dr Phil next week?

The first mom is Karen (Everyonesmom16).
Full Snapchat video after she found a 20 year old in her daughters closet is here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1062840736448724992.
Follow-up video here: https://twitter.com/i/status/1063494562570747904.

Karen said:
I monitor her social media all the time, I look at her phone all the time. I have teensafe .com that shows me every text message that she sends, that comes and goes out.
Typical case of a teenager rebelling, possibly in response to an overbearing parent. There was lolcow potential originally, not so much now as Karen claims that her daughter has turned herself around, she now views herself as the "mom" of Twitter, helping teens of the world better themselves. After the video when viral she made a blog titled Saving Emma... while trying not to lose myself.
1567872349735.png

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes men try to return to shroomery after the site came back up but their IP address is banned so they cannot post but have read only privileges. Men are confused because no private message was received explaining this. Not that I know of such men as this was a story I heard.

On such a day though men will realise they can still send a private message. A man sends a PM to Trent explaining the situation. Trent offers to show up at a mans house.

Trent comes over and explains "I feel bad and am sorry some dumb cunt permanently banned your IP address from the community. Maybe I can make you feel better?" "You sure could Trent" a man explains. "How about some sexual pleasure from my anus?" asks Trent. "That sounds great" explains a man.

Trent turns around and drops his trousers and bends over and his anus becomes visible. A man gets an expression of excitement on his face and unbuckles his pants. He then pulls out his hard throbbing cock and shoves it into the anus of Trent. Pounding and pounding and thrusting and thrusting and moaning and moaning all night long. Eventually everyone in the neighborhood hears the sounds of pleasure and come over and knock on the door. A man opens the door and invites everyone in and asks them all to join in ejaculating in Trent's anus. The entire neighborhood joins in and fucks Trent in the ass all night long.

In the morning everyone leaves and Trent gives everyone a hug and waves them goodbye. "You may be banned but you can still enjoy sexual pleasure from my anus" Trent says to a man. "Indeed Trent" a man replies to Trent "indeed that is true. I had a hella good night. Thanks for the pleasure."

That is the end of the story so far. Not sure if this qualifies as an obscure lolcow to be milked for laughs, but I hope so. I hope this has been a hella enlightening story.

Fangsofjeff

♡ I CANNED BEEF ♡
kiwifarms.net
Mazelee seems promising.
Untitled.png

• Islamic Content
Reactions: Damn Near