Obscure Laughingstocks -

Stranger Neighbors

Absolute Autism corrupts Absolutely
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Even Odder
From the log you posted:
At least one child in every household must be sacrificed to the lib god of ugliness and falsehood. Nowadays, if you manage to raise two children who make it to adulthood as happy, well-adjusted people, it is an absolute miracle.

There are a lot of gems in there, I advise a close read.
amazing stuff.

I can't imagine how much anxiety and self loathing people like this face when they finally start coming to reality on regular basis and looking back at their choices.
Exactly what I was thinking. Had to include that log because there are some definite winners in there. I need to track down who first mentioned this train wreck on here and give them some credit, I never would have heard of this chick if it werent for a kiwi on here

• DRINK!
Reactions: Recoil

Yarblob Jehoshaphat

wastrel
kiwifarms.net
https://twitter.com/bobbyhickman/ (warning some nsfw)
i know that bob hickman (god has entered into my body) has made appearances on this thread before but hes really going off the rails lately.
these are a few of his youtube channels. almost sure he has more. i enjoy watching his videos but they do make me question my own humanity.

Attachments

Lunete

Nighty night...
kiwifarms.net
This one may have already been done (I'm not completely sure) But in any case I'm going to lay everything I have out on this person so we can laugh together.

I give you ☀🥑🌹♠Fox♠🌹🥑☀ otherwise known as @Cascadianpoppy on Twitter (a self proclaimed #QueenofSpades)

She first came into a larger audience when she posted about how she was going to disown her father because he supports Donald Trump (and muh white nationalism)
View attachment 897060
Even Count Dankula responded to this shit
View attachment 897066

She already went into DFE a little over a month ago so there are only bits and pieces out there but some things became painfully obvious:

1) she considers herself a sex slave exclusive to a man only known as "MasterKain"

2) her body can only be used by black men

3) she is a rabid feminist, her dad of course is part of the patriarchy but of course her being a slave to a man is "her choice"
"It's official I've become irony incarnate"
View attachment 897069

View attachment 897073

And 4) she believes providing sex to black men exclusively is some form of reparations

Here are some other things I found:

Tweets about her anxiety and depression
View attachment 897080
Tweets responding to her backlash of disowning her father
View attachment 897084

View attachment 897090
View attachment 897091

View attachment 897092
View attachment 897093
View attachment 897094
Someone mentioned that on her chest could be Syphilis but I'm not 100% on that I'm not a medfag

And last but not least I found a lewd photo of her sucking her prized BBC
WARNING :cryblood: :cryblood: :cryblood:

And there is an honorable mention of her "supporting" some type of podcast... I can only imagine what kind of "support" she was lending

Edit: another honorable mention

View attachment 897126

Shit is some of the most hilarious unironic shit

Archive:

Edit II: I'm very surprised at how many articles I have found from random sites that love pulling a tweet from Fox. You'd think they would research who they are quoting from but I can't decide what's more disturbing wether they didn't look into who they were quoting or they did and it's secretly what these people want for the future... A black Dom master to spank then.

My only regret in all of this is that the farms didn't have the opportunity to archive all of the tard cum before someone Spooked this cow :tomgirl:

Finally here is an almost unintelligible site (at least for my mobile) but some of the comments have quotes of her posts and the comments are pretty based and funny

Archive: https://archive.li/JDu5z
Hopefully dad has another kid he can be proud of.

Stranger Neighbors

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hopefully dad has another kid he can be proud of.
Honestly I hope so too... I wanted to dig up her father's name just to send the nigga a gift basket to say "sorry your daughter is a Pozed P.O.S." but the closest I got was that in the screen shot she took of their conversation she used MS paint to swipe out his name (because of fucking course her own father is in there by first and last name)
signal-2019-08-18-160739.jpg

Reactions: Lunete

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Finally here is an almost unintelligible site (at least for my mobile) but some of the comments have quotes of her posts and the comments are pretty based and funny

Archive: https://archive.li/JDu5z
Oh, xoxohth. Anyone who complains about channers has never seen this abysmal shithole. Believe it or not, this site full of absolutely degenerate garbage is a "law school admissions board." No, really. People have been expelled from law school, arrested and I think even disbarred for shit that goes on there.

Honestly I hope so too... I wanted to dig up her father's name just to send the nigga a gift basket to say "sorry your daughter is a Pozed P.O.S." but the closest I got was that in the screen shot she took of their conversation she used MS paint to swipe out his name (because of fucking course her own father is in there by first and last name)
Looks like "Steve" to me.

The 8 of Spades

Pay No Attention To The ♂ Behind The Glassy Smirk
kiwifarms.net
Oh, xoxohth. Anyone who complains about channers has never seen this abysmal shithole. Believe it or not, this site full of absolutely degenerate garbage is a "law school admissions board." No, really. People have been expelled from law school, arrested and I think even disbarred for shit that goes on there.
*presses "Would you like to know more" *

Stranger Neighbors

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
SMH... I had no idea I just went down a rabbit hole of searching a combination of her quotes and her name and found that silly as fuck place. I had no clue... Lmao

Looks like "Steve" to me.
I agree but I'm also looking for the last name because I'm fairly certain she put him down in her contacts under his first and last name. If we were to get both who knows she may have other accounts out there. I don't think she (or her Dominant Kang master) will ever come back under their pseudonyms

NARPASSWORD

The furry shemale with the Star Fox avatars
kiwifarms.net
A guy I posted about in the Smash Bros. Community thread.
This LaxChris sperg has been posting clickbaity Smash Bros. Ultimate "leaks" ever since the game was announced, and almost all of his sources come from offhand comments on boards like 4chan and GameFAQS (sometimes they're even joke comments).

• Informative
Reactions: thejackal

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
Accidentally threw this on Beauty Parlor. Fixed now.

Period blood horror cow. Meet "Demetra Nyx", a self described "Sex coach. Poet. Creator."

She's "reclaiming the power of her period".

Demetra Nyx is taking a unique approach to breaking down period taboos.
This past summer, the 26-year-old sex coach from Los Angeles began smearing her menstrual blood on her face every month. Nyx explained in a recent Medium article that she put her period blood on her face on a whim while creating a video about loving her body.

“If I take something many people find disgusting and I touch it and play with it and smear it all over my face,” Nyx said in her piece,  ” then maybe some little girl, somewhere, will see the blood between her legs and think, ‘Well if Demetra puts it on her face, maybe this isn’t that gross after all.’”
Archive link.

Her batshit insane IG.

Some of her "poetry":

today I approached myself cautiously
This book is a collection of poetry and a commentary on society, a magnificent escape into the alive-ness of nature, a grappling with trauma and grief.
this is the part where I am supposed to convince you to buy my book
this is the part where I realize I have nothing to say
other than here is my heart
here is the whole entire thing
I am serving it to you on a pottery plate
with bloody fingers and
airplane eyes

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally threw this on Beauty Parlor. Fixed now.

Period blood horror cow. Meet "Demetra Nyx", a self described "Sex coach. Poet. Creator."

She's "reclaiming the power of her period".
That's like declaring yourself a cacomancer, shitting all over the place, and claiming you're "reclaiming the power of your defecation."

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
That's like declaring yourself a cacomancer, shitting all over the place, and claiming you're "reclaiming the power of your defecation."
I'll give her this: she found an interesting twist on IG thotism. There's a million girls that look like her on IG (or much better) but only one is smearing menstrual blood on her face.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm minding my own business and casually scrolling through YouTube, when I see another one of these ads:
image0.png

Think it's the third or fourth time I've seen it. At this point, I want to see what's the deal with it. Channel's called "DearDarrenReviews". I watch through a few videos, particularly the more popular ones being advertised. Suffice to say, people seeing these videos are not too pleased, and find Darren to be really creepy and unsettling to watch.

Channel / https://archive.fo/FRIuI

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.20.11 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.35.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.25.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.25.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.26.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.26.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.29.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.30.12 PM.png

https://www.beenverified.com/people/darren-frayne/ / https://archive.fo/iqqrh
Screen Shot 2019-09-06 at 12.31.47 PM.png

Reactions: Raw Meat

Raw Meat

kiwifarms.net
I'm minding my own business and casually scrolling through YouTube, when I see another one of these ads:
View attachment 925438

Think it's the third or fourth time I've seen it. At this point, I want to see what's the deal with it. Channel's called "DearDarrenReviews". I watch through a few videos, particularly the more popular ones being advertised. Suffice to say, people seeing these videos are not too pleased, and find Darren to be really creepy and unsettling to watch.

Channel / https://archive.fo/FRIuI

View attachment 925467 View attachment 925494

View attachment 925459
View attachment 925458
View attachment 925460

View attachment 925466View attachment 925465View attachment 925464View attachment 925463

View attachment 925484View attachment 925485

https://www.beenverified.com/people/darren-frayne/ / https://archive.fo/iqqrhView attachment 925489
He's a strange one. He had an old YouTube channel by the name of AgentCodyBankz (Archive) bland videos without his face, but his voice was less unsettling just a year ago.

He has music under the name "Dear Darren" and the band "Us Presidents".
Dear Darren Bandcamp
Us Presidents Bandcamp

• Informative
Reactions: Burning Fanatic

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino