Obscure Laughingstocks -

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
Someone liked this post I made years ago about organizedlikejen:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemc...rs-sam-nias-viral-pregnancy-announ#.dgWlaWZbK

This couple.

Oh, organizedlikejen is pregnant with a girl. That poor child is gonna be so fucked up.

OH. She's also carrying around a stuffed unicorn with an audio recorder inside that has a recording of her baby's heartbeat. She carries it around everywhere.
I was wondering if jen toned down her craziness, so I looked on the granny message board about her. nope, she filed for divorce in January. (https://archive.md/r8L7I) Guess that’s what happens when you’re a woman child and your in-laws force you to be a mom when all you want to do is sit around the house all day.

Mr Himmler

Reichsminister für Arschlochbilder
kiwifarms.net
I was browsing Instagram today, and I discovered a rather interesting account
View attachment 634908
b00tpurrtyboi, or b00t, seems like your standard internet troon, if not for one minor eccentricity:

He's a siegefag
View attachment 634917

Being a Strasserist Atomwaffen troon seems exceptional enough, but he takes it a step beyond by also being a bit of an e-thot
View attachment 634976
View attachment 634977
85A74536-84BC-4B45-B5FB-3E4F4C9AE490.jpeg
I’ve met this freakshow before back when I still used discord. Someone posted a screenshot of this freak on instagram and I ended up meeting them on discord. Absolute fucking nutcase. Hope they finally finish the job and slice their arm open instead of the petty attention cutting they’ve clearly been doing

large_farva

Shenanigans
kiwifarms.net
Meet Kyle Kofron, head of a rent strike that has gained momentum across the country, but also has a history of violently assaulting a woman, a restraining order, and unsurprisingly, a collections judgment against him. Kyle is taking advantage of the current virus crisis to avoid responsibility indefinitely.
kkr1.jpg

In this Saturday, March 28, 2020 photo, Kyle Kofron poses for a photo outside his home in St. Louis. Kofron still has his job at an ice cream factory, but his three roommates are suddenly unemployed due the the coronavirus pandemic. Kofron is advocating for a rent strike during the outbreak saying it may be their only option.
archive

But wait! He's a total piece of shit, what a surprise.

kyle kofron mugshot.png

Kofron and the woman were arguing because he was upset and slamming doors when Kofron attacked her unprovoked.
Kofron punched her several times in the head and shoulders, then threw her to the ground. He then grabbed her hair and slammed her head onto the floor several times, according to the deputy's report.
During the assault, he told her to die, according to a court document.
He then choked her for about 15 seconds before loosening his grip, the deputy said. The woman pleaded for him to stop, and Kofron replied he would kill her if she "got in his business again," the deputy reported.
The deputy said the woman had abrasions on her arms, face and foot and a knot on her forehead.
Kofron told the deputy he blacked out after striking the woman and could not remember what happened. The deputy said that the officers' presence did not change Kofron's attitude towards the victim, and he demanded that the deputy "get that (expletive) out of my house."
Kofron "walked angrily toward the victim, calling her a (expletive) and had to be put in handcuffs and removed from the apartment away from the victim," the deputy reported.
A second roommate, a man, told police Kofron had attacked him in the same manner, but did not report the incident. Both roommates told the deputy that Kofron has become increasingly aggressive and violent.
archive
kyle kofron c.png
kyle kofron d.png
RO.png
kyle kofron cc5.png
FCCU.png
kyle kofron 8.png
twitter @skittilydoo (archive)
instagram @skittilydoo (archive)
Facebook: www facebook com/kyle.kofron

Kyle Kofron.png
kyle kofron bb.png

kyle kofron fb1.png
kyle kofron fb4.png

kyle kofron fb5.png

kylekofron fb6.png

kyle kofron fb01.png

kyle kofron fb02.png

kyle kofron fb03.png

Long story short, Kyle Kofron is an aggresive deadbeat with a restraining order looking for any excuse not to pay rent, got lucky, and the media ran with his little tantrum, giving him 15 minutes of fame that didn't include a mugshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dangerousasmilk

kiwifarms.net
I remember watching a YouTube video about a streamer who was a NEET, that pisses in a jar and knows martial arts. I can’t find that video. I thought I was subscribed to the guy who made that video. Help me out.

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Kyle Kofron, head of a rent strike that has gained momentum across the country, but also has a history of violently assaulting a woman, a restraining order, and unsurprisingly, a collections judgment against him. Kyle is taking advantage of the current virus crisis to avoid responsibility indefinitely.
View attachment 1213275

archive

View attachment 1213289

archive

View attachment 1213291
View attachment 1213367

Long story short, Kyle Kofron is an aggresive deadbeat with a restraining order looking for any excuse not to pay rent, got lucky, and the media ran with his little tantrum, giving him 15 minutes of fame that didn't include a mugshot.
"It should be illegal to profit from basic human needs; food, water, housing, healthcare."
No it shouldn't be and you're incredibly stupid and entitled to even think that. Millions of people work everyday to provide us with these services and they need to be paid just like anyone else.
Also, some people have never watched How It's Made or Dirty Jobs and it shows.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1213275

archive

View attachment 1213289

archive

View attachment 1213291
View attachment 1213367

This guy looks like a huge tool judging from his phosphorescent bleached hair he clearly revels in being a faggy attention seeker. Also he seems like a trust fund baby— I guarantee the money he makes from his “job” is solely used to fund weed and shitty booze.

Reactions: large_farva

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
anyone hear of a streamer called jcdgodot? He went troon after having a bad break up that seemed to really hit him hard. Seems like just another name in a long list of people on the internet trooning out to try and escape deep personal problems. He was running a stream about causing a divorce with his boyfriend and some girlfriend, don't know if it's still running or not

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's one from the Web 1.0 days

HenE.JPG

Fark.com had their own pet lolcow like 15 years ago. Henry Earl, a man in Lexington, Kentucky, that had been arrested over a total of 1,500 times. He was first arrested in 1970, and had his thousandth arrest in 2002. It was usually just for being drunk in public, and nobody really disliked him. I don't think he ever actually posted on Fark, so they just mostly kept up with his arrest records and random anecdotes about people spotting him who lived there - things like how he called himself James Brown, and said he could dance like him. There were several news articles written about him for (possibly) being the world's most arrested man, though they're not really interesting.

But as of the past few years, Henry Earl seems to have all but vanished, and nobody really ever talks about him anymore. I guess there's not much to say other than his ever-increasing arrest number, but according to arrests.org, Henry's last arrest was in 2017, and there's this Reddit thread where people were saying he's in assisted living now.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
mizmoose
mizmoose.jpg

This small, pixelated image is all I could find, since she hides behind her monitor, despite running r/BodyAcceptance, which is supposedly about being proud of your looks.

This vile Mt. Everest of shit & lard runs a subreddit dedicated to people posting how beautiful they are, being fat. If you don't either post about how great it is to be fat or if you don't whine about small(er) people, she'll ban you. If you try to find acceptance for being underweight, she'll ostracize and ban you, sometimes followed by a post about how fat people are healthier and skinny people have no business talking, ever.

She crossed my radar a couple weeks ago, when she was defending a giant man-baby called CookingPapa23. That pig is constantly whining about how he has "PTSD" from his family members offering to pay for gym membership and claims that trainers make fun of and slap his floppy man-tits.

What did it for me was how mizmoose defended him recently.
20200413_143252.jpg

This was posted by a rape victim, in response to to this rant by CookingPapa23, celebrating the loss of employment at a gym. A whiny fat fuck doing the truffle shuffle in response to a gym closing vs. a rape victim not appreciating his fictionalized claim? Yeah, mizmoose did the classy thing and got rid of the rape victim, so the big, hairy, greasy butterball could feel safe.

For her, safe spaces are only for people who can't resist a good baker's dozen.