Obscure Laughingstocks -

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Meet Kyle Kofron, head of a rent strike that has gained momentum across the country, but also has a history of violently assaulting a woman, a restraining order, and unsurprisingly, a collections judgment against him. Kyle is taking advantage of the current virus crisis to avoid responsibility indefinitely.
kkr1.jpg

In this Saturday, March 28, 2020 photo, Kyle Kofron poses for a photo outside his home in St. Louis. Kofron still has his job at an ice cream factory, but his three roommates are suddenly unemployed due the the coronavirus pandemic. Kofron is advocating for a rent strike during the outbreak saying it may be their only option.
archive

But wait! He's a total piece of shit, what a surprise.

kyle kofron mugshot.png

Kofron and the woman were arguing because he was upset and slamming doors when Kofron attacked her unprovoked.
Kofron punched her several times in the head and shoulders, then threw her to the ground. He then grabbed her hair and slammed her head onto the floor several times, according to the deputy's report.
During the assault, he told her to die, according to a court document.
He then choked her for about 15 seconds before loosening his grip, the deputy said. The woman pleaded for him to stop, and Kofron replied he would kill her if she "got in his business again," the deputy reported.
The deputy said the woman had abrasions on her arms, face and foot and a knot on her forehead.
Kofron told the deputy he blacked out after striking the woman and could not remember what happened. The deputy said that the officers' presence did not change Kofron's attitude towards the victim, and he demanded that the deputy "get that (expletive) out of my house."
Kofron "walked angrily toward the victim, calling her a (expletive) and had to be put in handcuffs and removed from the apartment away from the victim," the deputy reported.
A second roommate, a man, told police Kofron had attacked him in the same manner, but did not report the incident. Both roommates told the deputy that Kofron has become increasingly aggressive and violent.
archive
kyle kofron c.png
kyle kofron d.png
RO.png
kyle kofron cc5.png
FCCU.png
kyle kofron 8.png
twitter @skittilydoo (archive)
instagram @skittilydoo (archive)
Facebook: www facebook com/kyle.kofron

Kyle Kofron.png
kyle kofron bb.png

kyle kofron fb1.png
kyle kofron fb4.png

kyle kofron fb5.png

kylekofron fb6.png

kyle kofron fb01.png

kyle kofron fb02.png

kyle kofron fb03.png

Long story short, Kyle Kofron is an aggresive deadbeat with a restraining order looking for any excuse not to pay rent, got lucky, and the media ran with his little tantrum, giving him 15 minutes of fame that didn't include a mugshot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dangerousasmilk

kiwifarms.net
I remember watching a YouTube video about a streamer who was a NEET, that pisses in a jar and knows martial arts. I can’t find that video. I thought I was subscribed to the guy who made that video. Help me out.

Lunete

Nighty night...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Kyle Kofron, head of a rent strike that has gained momentum across the country, but also has a history of violently assaulting a woman, a restraining order, and unsurprisingly, a collections judgment against him. Kyle is taking advantage of the current virus crisis to avoid responsibility indefinitely.
View attachment 1213275

archive

View attachment 1213289

archive

View attachment 1213291
View attachment 1213367

Long story short, Kyle Kofron is an aggresive deadbeat with a restraining order looking for any excuse not to pay rent, got lucky, and the media ran with his little tantrum, giving him 15 minutes of fame that didn't include a mugshot.
"It should be illegal to profit from basic human needs; food, water, housing, healthcare."
No it shouldn't be and you're incredibly stupid and entitled to even think that. Millions of people work everyday to provide us with these services and they need to be paid just like anyone else.
Also, some people have never watched How It's Made or Dirty Jobs and it shows.

Argh My Cigar

Knoxville World's Fair 1983
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1213275

archive

View attachment 1213289

archive

View attachment 1213291
View attachment 1213367

This guy looks like a huge tool judging from his phosphorescent bleached hair he clearly revels in being a faggy attention seeker. Also he seems like a trust fund baby— I guarantee the money he makes from his “job” is solely used to fund weed and shitty booze.

Reactions: large_farva

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
anyone hear of a streamer called jcdgodot? He went troon after having a bad break up that seemed to really hit him hard. Seems like just another name in a long list of people on the internet trooning out to try and escape deep personal problems. He was running a stream about causing a divorce with his boyfriend and some girlfriend, don't know if it's still running or not

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So here's one from the Web 1.0 days

HenE.JPG

Fark.com had their own pet lolcow like 15 years ago. Henry Earl, a man in Lexington, Kentucky, that had been arrested over a total of 1,500 times. He was first arrested in 1970, and had his thousandth arrest in 2002. It was usually just for being drunk in public, and nobody really disliked him. I don't think he ever actually posted on Fark, so they just mostly kept up with his arrest records and random anecdotes about people spotting him who lived there - things like how he called himself James Brown, and said he could dance like him. There were several news articles written about him for (possibly) being the world's most arrested man, though they're not really interesting.

But as of the past few years, Henry Earl seems to have all but vanished, and nobody really ever talks about him anymore. I guess there's not much to say other than his ever-increasing arrest number, but according to arrests.org, Henry's last arrest was in 2017, and there's this Reddit thread where people were saying he's in assisted living now.

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
mizmoose
mizmoose.jpg

This small, pixelated image is all I could find, since she hides behind her monitor, despite running r/BodyAcceptance, which is supposedly about being proud of your looks.

This vile Mt. Everest of shit & lard runs a subreddit dedicated to people posting how beautiful they are, being fat. If you don't either post about how great it is to be fat or if you don't whine about small(er) people, she'll ban you. If you try to find acceptance for being underweight, she'll ostracize and ban you, sometimes followed by a post about how fat people are healthier and skinny people have no business talking, ever.

She crossed my radar a couple weeks ago, when she was defending a giant man-baby called CookingPapa23. That pig is constantly whining about how he has "PTSD" from his family members offering to pay for gym membership and claims that trainers make fun of and slap his floppy man-tits.

What did it for me was how mizmoose defended him recently.
20200413_143252.jpg

This was posted by a rape victim, in response to to this rant by CookingPapa23, celebrating the loss of employment at a gym. A whiny fat fuck doing the truffle shuffle in response to a gym closing vs. a rape victim not appreciating his fictionalized claim? Yeah, mizmoose did the classy thing and got rid of the rape victim, so the big, hairy, greasy butterball could feel safe.

For her, safe spaces are only for people who can't resist a good baker's dozen.

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
So I found this guy Channing Kennedy I was originally just going to post some of his tweets in Trump Derangement Syndrome thread but I kept finding more and more stuff from him and his potential seems good.

Channing is a full time stay at home dad and part time preschool volunteer from Oakland California. He runs a Youtube show called 'Please Hang Out With Me' where he talks to various woke-types while neglecting his two year old son. The videos appear to be shot in his wife's crafting room. Channing takes the opportunity of volunteering to indoctrinate the kids to his trendy woke issues, at the same time you can tell he isn't comfortable around his likely majority black class cause he feels he has to explain that he is white. Channing is a terrible father. Some of his shitty parenting includes: Showing his two year old son 'Parasite' an r-rated movie, neglecting his son to do woke bullshit like his podcast or volunteering to take care of other more melininated kids,

Uses position as a preschool storytime volunteer to indoctrinate children:
Archive1 / Link1
Link 2 / Archive 2

Shows his two year old son R rated movies with sex and violence in them:
Archive / Link

Uses having a child to indulge in his own childish interests:
Archive / Link

Projects his woke ideas onto children who really don't care, feels he has to explain that he is white:
Archive / Link

Drags his poor kid with him on his crusades:
Archive / Link

Invokes black people to give his TDS an extra edge:
Archive / Link

Thinks having a family is gross, sees family as just a bunch of people who stick together cause they "owe" each other:
Archive 1 / Link 1
Archive 2 / Link 2

Consistently makes everything about himself even referencing past incidences of doing so:
Archive / Link

Virtue signals about how terrible YouTube is but still keeps his show there anyway cuz "no one was watching". Also lol thinks "Ran a youtube series" will make a good portfolio piece:
Archive / Link

Lastly Channing's son seems to have selective woke 8 year old syndrome. According to his twitter he regularly has short conversations with his son but if you watch the videos the kid is basically non-verbal even asking for toys by pointing and grunting and staying silent the rest of the time. It's interesting to note that according to Channing's twitter his son has a good vocab and is already putting together understandable sentences which would put him at advanced for a two year old. However in the videos like I said the kid isn't even using short words just making noises and using gestures which would put him behind a normal two year old. The kid doesn't seem put off by Channings guests so that isn't the reason. One possibility is that the child is just over a year and a half but Channing doesn't bother to remember what month he is at and just says two year old. His twitter is also filled with ridiculous amounts of "that happened" in general.

Link / Archive

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CKdotbiz
Wife's Twitter: https://twitter.com/emalfo
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5uURrepNxlsMg6o6F_nYMA
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pleasehangoutwithme/
So now the Bernie stuff is starting to die down I decided to check back in with our boy Channing Kennedy and it kinda seems like he's losing it. Social distancing is keeping him from indoctrinating reading to his preschool kids but Channing isn't going to let that stop him. He has started up a second channel for reading woke children's books.
powerless.PNG

list1.PNG

list2.png

Of course Channing only shared the link with his woke twitter friends so the part about being there for his students is bullshit and just another excuse to neglect his family. He's also cut off his hair and his mannerisms have gone from quiet hipster weirdo to demonstrative hipster weirdo which definitely supports the idea that he is losing it. Also you miss your family in the middle of the lockdown? When you are being forced more than ever to spend time with them? Even spending an hour doing a video isn't going to make you miss your family especially when you are all off work/volunteering. Be honest Channing, Bernie losing again combined with the 'rona made you snap like a dry twig and now you're holed up in your wife's extra craftroom making woke story reads for kids who wouldn't watch even if you had given them the link.

Just embedding this one cause it's 40 fucking minutes.

wolfpac92

*Natural Born Killaz plays in the distance*
kiwifarms.net
I've been subscribed to this dude named SolomonSevens for years. He discusses hidden Satanic imagery and "fnords" in everyday life.
Unfortunately he's not very active on the internet at all and posts like 2 videos a year. He seems like a docile enough guy and I've never seen him lash out at anyone, but I've always found this nutty shit humorous. My favorite videos from him are the ones with animated logos and dramatic music

He's also got a beautifully-designed website
1.png

3.png

With a store page that I don't understand at all
2.png

I don't know what you'd call this "community" he belongs to but I find it both fascinating and hilarious

bonitoflakeprincess

sys failure
kiwifarms.net
Holy balls I found some more classics of Ddr6899(chaotic Duane) https://youtu.be/yGau96dDSVE
"alot more darker eyes" https://youtu.be/F73CyOWJuYk
He also says in later videos that he's not an alcoholic anymore
Totally real spells(also he mentions Jacob Sockbess in think we're entering a rabbit hole!)
Here's a playlist I made for better cataloging https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy_axqbDL7tJYuZ6k4ath49NMdH9gdeKJ
speeking of demons and possession. I used the serch to look for Chris La Sala and got nothing. he is worth a look

Chickenfoot

kiwifarms.net
I've been subscribed to this dude named SolomonSevens for years. He discusses hidden Satanic imagery and "fnords" in everyday life.
Unfortunately he's not very active on the internet at all and posts like 2 videos a year. He seems like a docile enough guy and I've never seen him lash out at anyone, but I've always found this nutty shit humorous. My favorite videos from him are the ones with animated logos and dramatic music

He's also got a beautifully-designed website
View attachment 1230971
View attachment 1230999

With a store page that I don't understand at all
View attachment 1230973

I don't know what you'd call this "community" he belongs to but I find it both fascinating and hilarious
He could be a troll. But given the internet? We can never be to sure nowadays

wolfpac92

*Natural Born Killaz plays in the distance*
kiwifarms.net
He could be a troll. But given the internet? We can never be to sure nowadays
There's no way. He's been doing this in his own little corner for over 10 years. He's just hyperreligous and probably paranoid

Plus he keeps to himself; if he was a troll he'd be more ostentatious and attention-seeking.

Reactions: sparklemilhouse