Obscure Laughingstocks -

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 895305

This is Sarah Braasch, a PhD candidate at Yale, who made the headlines last year for calling the cops on a fellow black student for sleeping in the lounge area on her floor.

It seemed like a flash in the pan for the #LivingWhileBlack epidemic, but as time has shown, the reason she called the cops repeatedly on black students wasn't because she is racist, but because she is a lunatic. Ever since the incident, she has spent literally every waking moment tweeting about it and how she plans on getting back at the student, the police, Yale, the New York Times and everyone else.

To date, she has uploaded literally 40 YouTube videos about the incident and how she is such a victim because she is a disabled middle-aged woman who was supposed to have that Yale floor all to herself. The funny thing is that if you Twitter search her name for the latest news, she is literally the only person talking about the incident, as of the last several months.

24/7 rambling, incoherent and insane Twitter feed

Obsessive YouTube channel

GoFundMe for suing everyone and their dog
Oh. My. God.

It's been two years since the incident and she is still posting about it every other minute. She's an absolute lunatic.

PurpleSquirrel

"He who dies with the most stories, wins."
kiwifarms.net
I've been subscribed to this dude named SolomonSevens for years. He discusses hidden Satanic imagery and "fnords" in everyday life.
Unfortunately he's not very active on the internet at all and posts like 2 videos a year. He seems like a docile enough guy and I've never seen him lash out at anyone, but I've always found this nutty shit humorous. My favorite videos from him are the ones with animated logos and dramatic music

He's also got a beautifully-designed website
View attachment 1230971
View attachment 1230999

With a store page that I don't understand at all
View attachment 1230973

I don't know what you'd call this "community" he belongs to but I find it both fascinating and hilarious
"Fnord" is an in-joke nonsense-word from the writings of Robert Anton Wilson. Wilson wrote surreal novels that played with and parodied conspiracy theory, and unfortunately attracted a following of borderline-schizos who didn't "get" the author's humor or insights, and instead started believing in the paranoid visions he put into his stories.

I'm guessing this guy either picked up the word from online-weirdo osmosis, or actually read Wilson's stuff, got freaked out by it, went nuts, and sought shelter in Evangelical Christianity.

• Agree
Reactions: KINO and Big Nasty

Crystal Golem

kiwifarms.net
Oh nooooooooooooo. Oh noooooooo. This, this is something. Somehow this is amazing and horrifying at the same time and it's tough but worth a watch for the laughs.If this guy had any audience at all besides me and 5-12 other wokies he might actually be worth his own thread.

I don't even have words for this. The book was written and illustrated by of course two trannies who want complete abolition of prisions altogether and immediate release of all prisoners.
troon1.PNG

troon2.PNG

Imagine letting these people anywhere near your child.
color.PNG

matter.png

Because everything has to be political even children's entertainment and coloring books.
sleepingwith2yo.PNG

You and your child will sleep better if you slept in your own beds and kept a regular bedtime. Shocking I know.

Here's another video from his main channel where he lets some weird troon handle his kid. Go to the 7:20 mark to see the baby look the creature right in the face then immediately try to escape.

• Horrifying
Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

Vault

kiwifarms.net
If you've been on /v/ you might have run into Kirb_Man.

View attachment 1150209

He usually posts a new thread every couple of days with a new picture of Ribbon from Kirby 64 being killed, usually by Adeleine, another Kirby character. Looking up "Adeleine Kills Ribbon" gives us his NewGrounds page (A) He claims to be 18, and making art of disemboweling side characters from 20 year old games is only his second love. His major intrest is making scat art of the same characters. He has a long internet trail, but his obsession seems pretty focused.
This one tickles me because I've found a dude long ago who does similar, Ajkiel. Very sudden emotional outbursts where he'll choose random characters to just kill in art, sometimes even real people like trump.
1587806796951.png
1587806733878.png
1587806710764.png
1587806466132.png
1587806477094.png
1587806535621.png
1587806612156.png

1587806433132.png

Attachments

Preview Pain

I am Jack's Dying Hard Drive
kiwifarms.net
b030.png

Hello friends.

I am still new to contributing to the Farms. Please accept my humble offering.
This is Caren White. She is a journalist at the best online publishing platform ever: Medium.com

screencapture-medium-carenawhite-2020-05-02-14_11_53 copy.png

Why am I posting about her? Well, she published a few days ago this article titled "Why You Need to Stop Baking Bread" [EDIT: updated with link to archive] in relation to shortages due to COVID-19.
a010_medium-carenawhite-why-you-need-to-stop-baking-bread-cf6b77bd7c56-2020-05-02-11_42_30.png
tl;dr - The Caren cries out as you take the last organic flour from the shelf, "Stop, that organic flour is mine, I was baking bread first!!"

I thought it was topical considering current circumstances. It was funny to read. You can imagine the backlash. The best part is Ms. (((((White)))))'s lack of self-awareness or empathy and just acting like baking was her donut steel original idea. No one is surprised, but thought it would be worth archiving her responses to criticism for teh lulz.

a030.png

Ms. (((((White)))))'s preference for organic flour has nothing to do with privilege, she assures you. Her article was just about how disappointing it is that newfound hobbyists are hoarding the flour from needy families. What a saint. What a heroine. :(

a040.png
a041.png

050.png

Share your organic flour, you privileged cattle.

060.png
Here we see the Medium blogger in his natural environment. See how he swoops in on a dumpster fire to acquire new readers for his own blog - picking at it like a vulture yet somehow being able to avoid provocation of fellow blogger Ms. (((((White))))).

Here is his article: Why You Need to Start Baking Bread

b050.png

The irony is as palpable as yeast is pungent.

a070.png
a071.png
a072.png
An absolutely baked and breadpilled individual appears. Caren finds an opportunity to show she is morally superior. This behavior continues for a few comment threads.

a080.png
a081.png

I love watching two white women go at it.
It was at this point that I believed this to be satire, but Caren reassures us that it's not:

b040.png

Anyway, Caren continues on. Here are her replies to continued criticism.
a090.png b000.png
a200.png a300.png
a400.pnga600.png
a800.pngb020.png

I love how the story of how Ms. (((((White))))) gave her very last flour away to her neighbor so that her daughter could have a birthday cake doesn't appear until a few comments into her getting criticized.
I also like her constant screeching of "male privilege" at any poster with a male in their icon.

a700.png

Things seem to culminate when readers found another article of Ms. (((((White))))) titled "How I Became a Pandemic Hoarder". No response.

a500.png
1588459647500.png

That is all for now. It was a lot of effort but I hope you got a bit of a lol like I did. I also thought it was interesting because this is NOT the first time I've seen a blogger or article discouraging the public from baking their own bread. Anyone who bakes knows baking is very easy to learn and extremely cost-effective. It's weird that there is a push against home-cooking, but that is my own exceptional observation.

Please let me know how I can better present information to you all in the future.

Peace.
EDIT: Forgot the article link.

Attachments

Last edited:

Preview Pain

I am Jack's Dying Hard Drive
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1267597

Hello friends.

I am still new to contributing to the Farms. Please accept my humble offering.
This is Caren White. She is a journalist at the best online publishing platform ever: Medium.com

View attachment 1267446
I think this is worth making a new post for....... she fucking deleted the article [her whole account].
1588458247636.png

Here are the raws of the comments I took before she deleted her account. Not cropped because she didn't respond to most.
01.png02.png03.png04.png05.png06.png07.png08.png09.png10.png11.png12.png

Last edited:

Jean Lafitte 1812

kiwifarms.net
I remember watching a YouTube video about a streamer who was a NEET, that pisses in a jar and knows martial arts. I canā€™t find that video. I thought I was subscribed to the guy who made that video. Help me out.
That'd be Lord Genesis: The Omega Male. Probably this video by Dank Net you're thinking of, who's a pretty good channel about exceptional people in my experience.

Honeybee

kiwifarms.net
Unsure if she really qualifies as a lolcow, but I do enjoy Deviantart freaks and petty drama, so here's one I've been following lately. [Also I havent really posted so apologies if my formatting sucks]

Nenc-Dermawan-22 has an obsession with roleplaying which doesn't sound too unusual until you do some digging. She's apparently 35 years old and seems to spend every waking moment either roleplaying or begging people to roleplay, and thinks everyone else should too.

n3.png

She's also most likely a pedophile, she's currently obsessing over a 15 year old boy and apparently "dated" an underage girl [the comment where she admitted it seems to have been deleted, all I could find was this which is a bit shady in itself]

n5.png
n6.png
lol.png

She has like 4 of these in her gallery

n4.png

The comments on her page are full of weird shit too

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
"Lars"/Larsaparilla/anticistamines is a transtrender from Melbourne, Australia, frequently mocked on r/illnessfakersgonewild for her self-diagnosed EDS and DID, but what's most notable about her is her laundry list of identities, including autigender ("a gender that can only be understood in the context of being autistic" apparently). She's already gained some infamy from being covered by Blaire White and Kalvin Garrah as an example of a transtrender/SJW.

Of course she claims indigenous heritage, but this bitch is white as snow.

She seems to be taking testosterone too, as evidenced by her pube stache, neckbeard and deepened voice:

Here's an imgur album of her greatest hits.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Oh. My. God.

It's been two years since the incident and she is still posting about it every other minute. She's an absolute lunatic.
Which raises the question how can an absolute tard unit like that woman become a PhD (ABD) candidate at Yale to begin with.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for saving these. I'd just gone to watch the trash fire and saw the 410 and was disappointed. Kiwis archiving everything saves the day again!

Zhoban

Bougie von Savage
kiwifarms.net
Which raises the question how can an absolute tard unit like that woman become a PhD (ABD) candidate at Yale to begin with.
Sarah Braasch is the quintessential self-fulfilling prophecy. For nearly two years, she has been the only one talking about "Sleeping While Black", with nobody giving a fuck. Then, after harassing and making death threats against herself, she proclaimed that she would be a Donald Trump supporter - almost to spite people.

Now she's gone viral once more and people are calling her racist en masse. Now her fantasy has come true.

Wilhelm Bittrich

My pronouns: fuck/off
kiwifarms.net
Sarah Braasch is the quintessential self-fulfilling prophecy. For nearly two years, she has been the only one talking about "Sleeping While Black", with nobody giving a fuck. Then, after harassing and making death threats against herself, she proclaimed that she would be a Donald Trump supporter - almost to spite people.

Now she's gone viral once more and people are calling her racist en masse. Now her fantasy has come true.
Tbh, that sounds like she would be better of when institutionalized.

• Agree
Reactions: Zhoban