Obscure Laughingstocks -

Lumin

I watch you type
kiwifarms.net
This is rhegrote1 also known as KING ARTHUR CHUCK FREEMAN. He has spent the past decade making music and nonsensical schizo videos. Every video has under a thousand views but he keeps pumpking them out regardless.
Here he is drinking tea made with dirty crapped briefs.
I'm not sure if I hope this man has a valid driver's license or not, but I'm amazed regardless

Does anyone remember Twiztid Ash?

*snip*
Pathological liars alwasy freak me out, and I think it's because they do a better job of pulling you into their problems. With them the line between fact and fiction is blurred a lot more than with the typical person, and outside their more obvious lies it's really hard figuring out when they're lying and when they aren't, if they're genuinely delusional or if they're lying, or generally what's real and what isn't. I have no idea how anyone who knows them personally can be around them for a lengthy amount of time without losing their own mind to some extent.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if I hope this man has a valid driver's license or not, but I'm amazed regardless

Pathological liars alwasy freak me out, and I think it's because they do a better job of pulling you into their problems. With them the line between fact and fiction is blurred a lot more than with the typical person, and outside their more obvious lies it's really hard figuring out when they're lying and when they aren't, if they're genuinely delusional or if they're lying, or generally what's real and what isn't. I have no idea how anyone who knows them personally can be around them for a lengthy amount of time without losing their own mind to some extent.
pretty sure she doesn’t have anyone in her life tbh. Like, she briefly mentioned off-hand people offering her a place to stay and then “suddenly turning on her” with no details about what that meant. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt but there are just some patterns I can’t overlook.

Elysian

kiwifarms.net
I thought Adrian Harrop was the epitome of NPC twitter until I came across this guy.

I just can’t get over how he accuses anyone who disagrees with him of being a bot regardless of whether they’re a recent account with 10 tweets or a decade old one with 3000. From how enthusiastically he makes use of the block button it seems like he can’t comprehend the idea of real people outside his echo chamber disagreeing with him and therefore thinks they’re all bots run by some small autistic legion of doom, that feel his weedy ass is enough of a threat to them to mobilise a network to target him specifically. It’s giving me really narcissistic vibes.

But what’s this? A politically incorrect tweet from 8 years ago?
FFE3F2F4-EFA7-462F-B761-8C46E355FB33.jpeg

And of course the soy elemental scrambles to emphasise how much ~*growth, work and allyship*~ he’s done since then, lest the mob potentially turn on him. Transphobes, amirite? Luckily the replies are pretty based.
http://archive.md/kxnjr

bimbo wife

the methadone clinic opens at 5:30
kiwifarms.net
This dude, I was working on a thread about him but I haven’t gotten a response from mods yet on what I should name the thread. His art is super creepy and wierd, and has a bit of a pedo tendency.

Found him from https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYT1JMHwE40&t=91s which goes more in depth. Working on archiving the weirdest stuff from him
So he's paranoid that a cartoon character he made up, named Adam, is gonna steal his girl, who is another cartoon character he made up named Wendy. Pretty sweet. I really like the fake movie cases he made.

Cyclonus

kiwifarms.net

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was not sure where to bring this up, but there's this incredibly manic woman on YouTube, Karlyn Borysenko. She was a lifelong democrat but immediately switched sides after attending a single Drumpf rally, and now makes very long videos where she is constantly alternating between shouting and sobbing about SJWs. If anyone here remembers Joy Sparkle BS, I think there are comparisons to be made between the two.

Anyway, a few days ago, she stayed at a hotel and claims she was thrown out for wearing a MAGA facemask, but IDK, something about the story doesn't seem true to me.

A TL;DW for those who don't want forty minutes of this:

-She showed up at the hotel at 6. The hotel contains a waterpark that she went into. Guests are required to wear bracelets in the park so they can tell who's staying there, Karlyn didn't want to wear hers and security asked her who she was. She refused to answer and asked to speak to the manager. While she was speaking to the manager, a member of security said that her retelling of events was a lie.

-Next, she threatened the manager that she was going to give them bad publicity on Twitter because she has a lot of followers.

-She went up to her room and called the front desk to complain about some kids running around in the hallway. Someone came to her room and told her quiet hours weren't until later.

-She took a sleeping pill.

-She claims that a while later security came to her room and told her there had been ten complaints made about her banging on doors. She says they were lying about her. She was really out of it when they came to her room because of the sleeping medication and couldn't see straight. She was asked to leave the hotel and apparently the sherif was present at some point during this.

-She says the only explanation is that they took offense to her MAGA hat, or to the fact that she's a white woman.

IDK. I've never heard of someone being dragged out of a hotel in the dead of the night by security and having a sherif called on them for no reason. I also find it hard to believe this hotel would be angry enough about one chick having MAGA masks to risk damaging their business when they hosted a Mike Pence event a while ago:

https://www.gmtoday.com/news/pence-...cle_f740351c-b593-11ea-98d7-3b7206e3da89.html

The hotel had this to say on FaceBook:

Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 9.46.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 9.46.50 PM.png

I could be wrong and maybe she's telling the truth, but it's really not adding up to me and it's been disappointing today seeing folks that would normally approach such a claim with skepticism automatically believe this story with no question since she's on the right. If this was some SJW claiming a white supremacist hotel manager threw her out for wearing a BLM shirt nobody'd be buying it.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Today the hotel put this out:

Guest Eviction Statement

August 19, 2020

On the evening of August 14th, The Ingleside Hotel chose to evict a guest based on her behavior towards other guests and team members. There has been a lot of conversation, and speculation, around this eviction. We want to clear a few things up.

Her Behavior

The guest service agent that checked in the guest stated that “the guest was quiet and seemed to be in a bit of a rush to get to her room” which is nothing out of the ordinary for guests.

She asked about access to the waterpark and our front office supervisor agreed to provide her water park access at a discounted rate of $35 (typically the cost of one day pass) for the entire weekend. A wristband was provided for her to put on whenever she decided she wanted to visit the park. As always, we let our guests know that if they take their wristbands off, they are welcome to bring it up to the desk for a replacement band anytime during their stay.

Soon after check-in there was an incident in the waterpark. The guest was asked to put on the waterpark wrist band, per posted policy, and became irate. She verbally abused and cursed at staff members which violates our posted Code of Conduct. This incident was witnessed by a director, a lead security guard, four lifeguards and one guest who posted their account online.

The incident that led to a decision to evict the guest happened later that night. The following is from our security officer’s statement responding to the incident: “At approximately 10:55 p.m. a female guest from room #118 called the front desk and stated that a Caucasian female was knocking at her windows and door and harassing them about being quiet. I radioed the Sheriff Deputies to meet Security Guard #2 (name removed) and myself in that hallway. Once we entered the hallway we saw approximately 10 people standing in the hallway around #118 waiting to speak to us. Security Guard #2 (name removed) and I questioned everyone in the hallway in regards to what was happening . . . A female directly matching the physical description of the female in room #122 was verbally harassing them. These were guests not only from room #118 but also at least three other surrounding rooms. The witness stated that this female was walking up and down the hallway pounding on doors telling them to ‘Shut up and be quiet, I am trying to relax’.” The report went on to say, “She (room #118) also stated that she (room #122) had been at her window pounding, and was on her cell phone yelling, complaining to someone about the noise in the hotel.” The guests in the hallway corroborated these statements and stated similar stories of harassment. The report continued, “Many saying that this female was shouting at them when they were just walking by. When I asked if they knew about what room she was in, 3 of the adults directly pointed at room #122.”

There are video cameras in the hotel, however, none cover the courtyard or corridor where the incident occurred. Our key card system only records an event when someone uses a key card to enter the room. If a guest doesn’t close their room door completely, or it is propped open by the latch (common when someone is stepping out of their room for only a short while), it would not record an event.

Due to the disturbances the evicted guest caused, we’ve had to refund multiple guest room charges. We have collected statements from all team members and guest witnesses to corroborate their accounts.

The Eviction

While being walked to the front door, the guest threatened to “start a sh*t storm” and stated “you have no idea of the sh*t storm that is coming”. Within minutes of her walking outside, the hotel started receiving harassing calls which referenced the eviction.

She waited just outside the front door, under the well-lit lobby awning of the hotel, for approximately 30 minutes. As the threating calls that referenced her eviction increased at our front desk, security informed her she had ten more minutes to leave the property. At that time she voluntarily picked up her belongings and started walking to the frontage road entrance.

Here is an excerpt from our security guard’s statement when he gave her a 10-minute warning: “She stated her ride was coming, and started walking to Golf Road. Approximately 9 minutes later a white sedan pulled up and a male got out and hugged her; they quickly drove away.”

At no time was the guest in danger because our security team kept her within sight at all times. Our policy is that any evicted guest is observed until they are safely off property. This is to ensure their safety, the safety of our guests and so the evicted guest does not attempt to return to the building.

The Politics

The evicted guest was wearing a mask with a political slogan printed on it. We want to be perfectly clear, The Ingleside Hotel supports free speech. Masks, and other clothing items with political messaging have always been allowed. The Ingleside Hotel welcome guests and groups of all political views.

Regarding her particular mask’s slogan (Make America Great Again), our hotel actually has a long-standing history of hosting Conservative events with hundreds of slogan-clad attendees. Some examples include: multiple events for former Governor Scott Walker, over 15 years hosting the annual Lincoln Day Dinner (whose guest speaker this year was Donald Trump Jr.) and most recently, Vice President Mike Pence to kick off his reelection campaign.

Threats and the Evacuation

We received thousands of harassing calls, robocalls, emails, comments, reviews and posts since Friday evening. Saturday morning, we received two direct threats of a violent nature. One from a man threatening to “come to the hotel to kill all liberals”, the other was the bomb threat. These threats caused us to evacuate the entire hotel and waterpark which was full of guests including a wedding. We were cleared for reopening at 1:30 that afternoon.

A Word of Thanks

The Ingleside Hotel is a proud part of the Waukesha County community. Thanks to our local law enforcement for all of your work on Saturday. And thanks to our prior guests that have shown their support over the past few hectic days, and past few tough months for that matter — our industry was hit hard with the pandemic. You mean a lot to us, and your kind words mean a lot to us. We hope to see you for a stay soon.
I honestly find the idea that this woman, who comes across as pretty unhinged on her YouTube channel, made a nuisance of herself far more believable than the idea that a hotel which previously hosted an event for Mike Pence would be so vehemently anti-Trump they'd throw out any of his supporters.

Last edited:

Mister Loser

The Man with No Plan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While browsing through /v/ one day, I stumbled across this bizzare individual named "frufi.uni". Here's an example of one of their posts:
1598119434506.png

They're a "game dev", supposedly. The game they make can be seen here, called "Uni Elementals".
I tried to play it once, but the game is actually extremely complicated, and it's especially hard to understand because the creator speaks in their own brand of "english" so it's hard to get any instructions. Their posting style is also very unique and bizzare, and it's a strange mix of english, japanese, and french.
They seem to be schizo or something along those lines, but instead of being obsessed with god and the universe or gangstalking or whatever, their brand of insanity is "pastel" themed. They're obsessed with fairies and magic and elementals, and apparently they also consider themselves one.
They also have these strange videos where they record themselves going through their notes (which appear to be for programming) with bits and pieces of their room.

Digging deeper reveals a bit more. Their twitter seems to have a picture of themselves alongside a cosplayer, however it's very covered up.
The picture would seem to suggest a male.

Overall, I'd say it's worth looking at their post history on 4chan in the very least, as it's quite intriguing to try and decipher.
Names: frufi, frufi uni妖精, LegalusNozef (on /vg/). Search for some of these in the archives if you want to read their history.
Tripcodes: !!y5fRBGK5xoy, !!3Aq7tf7YbgR, !!96fSAAGZmH2, and various others. The first seems to be the one they've stuck with for a couple of months now.
Youtube
itch.io
Twitter
Pixiv
Artstation
Deviantart (which suggests they're russian and male, although one of the posts on 4chan they call themselves an "asexual potato fairy")
Pinterest (which also indicates russian origin)

Govt. Shitposting Machine

A shitpost a day keeps the CIA away!
kiwifarms.net
While browsing through /v/ one day, I stumbled across this bizzare individual named "frufi.uni". Here's an example of one of their posts:
View attachment 1539414
They're a "game dev", supposedly. The game they make can be seen here, called "Uni Elementals".
I tried to play it once, but the game is actually extremely complicated, and it's especially hard to understand because the creator speaks in their own brand of "english" so it's hard to get any instructions. Their posting style is also very unique and bizzare, and it's a strange mix of english, japanese, and french.
They seem to be schizo or something along those lines, but instead of being obsessed with god and the universe or gangstalking or whatever, their brand of insanity is "pastel" themed. They're obsessed with fairies and magic and elementals, and apparently they also consider themselves one.
They also have these strange videos where they record themselves going through their notes (which appear to be for programming) with bits and pieces of their room.

Digging deeper reveals a bit more. Their twitter seems to have a picture of themselves alongside a cosplayer, however it's very covered up.
The picture would seem to suggest a male.

Overall, I'd say it's worth looking at their post history on 4chan in the very least, as it's quite intriguing to try and decipher.
Names: frufi, frufi uni妖精, LegalusNozef (on /vg/). Search for some of these in the archives if you want to read their history.
Tripcodes: !!y5fRBGK5xoy, !!3Aq7tf7YbgR, !!96fSAAGZmH2, and various others. The first seems to be the one they've stuck with for a couple of months now.
Youtube
itch.io
Twitter
Pixiv
Artstation
Deviantart (which suggests they're russian and male, although one of the posts on 4chan they call themselves an "asexual potato fairy")
Pinterest (which also indicates russian origin)
I've seen this person post on /jp/ like once or twice but without a tripcode, they still used similar images in their OPs though. I didn't think there was more to this autist than a few posts. What a fucking guy.
This is the end result of "I want to be the little girl!"-posting on 4chan.

• Agree
Reactions: Mister Loser