Obsessed fan finds Japanese idol's home by zooming in on her eyes -

Just a fag

the AGP of it all
kiwifarms.net
i never understood this about psycho fans, why do they want to hurt/murder the idol the love so much? i understand the molestation but why abuse her? is it some "if i can't have you no one can" thing?

I'd say that's a part of it, and also about forcefully inserting oneself into the life of their idol and becoming a part of it, even if it is a fucked up way to do it.
(Bjork had a stalker who tried mailing her an acid bomb that would cause permanent damage on her face so that "everytime she looked in the mirror, she would think of him.")

Jelly Duvall

Welcome to Faerie Tale Theatre
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perfect Blue was a warning. Forget gamers, pop idol maniacs are the enemy we can all band together to fight.

It's funny because the novel and its follow up are basically stories exactly like this one. Guy attacks idol. Idol fights after almost getting raped and murdered.

Last edited: