Obvious confession -

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
Let me start by saying that I’ve only been involved with the community for a short time, and I enjoyed my time here.

When I first discovered this forum I found a group of similarly minded people who seemed to be obsessed with Enter, or more specifically hating Enter. I speculated that if I gave them an actual reason they’d jump on it regardless of evidence, or even how rational I sounded.

I experimented a little by lying about chat logs with Enter that didn’t exist and was surprised when people started accepting them as fact. After awhile I found an opportunity to start some drama by lying about my sister, which derailed an entire thread and leaked over into a few other threads. It even got the attention of Enter himself, who attempted to call me out on my lie with circular logic (it didn’t happen because I say it didn’t happen) and quotes that I searched up on Google and found were copy-pasted from various articles. Essentially, the posters on Kiwi Farms who believed me were idiots, Enter was less of an idiot and his Enterbots seemed intelligent by comparison simply because most of them didn’t want to get involved at all. There were a lot of people who did call me out on my lie, but those people are irrelevant for the most part since the drama continued regardless of what they said.

Anyways, I also found some fun with NJA. When people say that NJA had the ability to derail a single thread with a single post, they’ve given him too much credit. What I did was draw attention to his posts and use them to derail the threads without drawing too much attention to me. What ended up happening is that I did this so much that I ended up derailing enough threads to draw the attention of moderators, and to make NJA into a type of pariah. I apologize for that, since I ended up befriending NJA and he seems like a nice guy.

Anyways, I left the Entersphere drama because it bored me. But I left with a chat log from Enter, a few funny chat logs from various Enterbots, and the satisfaction of knowing that I successfully trolled a number of people and dodged suspicion, for the most part anyway. I suspect that a lot of people just assumed that I was an idiot or a sperg. Maybe i'm both. Either way it's been a fun ride.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Let me start by saying that I’ve only been involved with the community for a short time, and I enjoyed my time here.

When I first discovered this forum I found a group of similarly minded people who seemed to be obsessed with Enter, or more specifically hating Enter. I speculated that if I gave them an actual reason they’d jump on it regardless of evidence, or even how rational I sounded.

I experimented a little by lying about chat logs with Enter that didn’t exist and was surprised when people started accepting them as fact. After awhile I found an opportunity to start some drama by lying about my sister, which derailed an entire thread and leaked over into a few other threads. It even got the attention of Enter himself, who attempted to call me out on my lie with circular logic (it didn’t happen because I say it didn’t happen) and quotes that I searched up on Google and found were copy-pasted from various articles. Essentially, the posters on Kiwi Farms who believed me were idiots, Enter was less of an idiot and his Enterbots seemed intelligent by comparison simply because most of them didn’t want to get involved at all. There were a lot of people who did call me out on my lie, but those people are irrelevant for the most part since the drama continued regardless of what they said.

Anyways, I also found some fun with NJA. When people say that NJA had the ability to derail a single thread with a single post, they’ve given him too much credit. What I did was draw attention to his posts and use them to derail the threads without drawing too much attention to me. What ended up happening is that I did this so much that I ended up derailing enough threads to draw the attention of moderators, and to make NJA into a type of pariah. I apologize for that, since I ended up befriending NJA and he seems like a nice guy.

Anyways, I left the Entersphere drama because it bored me. But I left with a chat log from Enter, a few funny chat logs from various Enterbots, and the satisfaction of knowing that I successfully trolled a number of people and dodged suspicion, for the most part anyway. I suspect that a lot of people just assumed that I was an idiot or a sperg. Maybe i'm both. Either way it's been a fun ride.
hi nzdrow

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
I know this is off-topic again, but does anyone know when they're going to officially delete the board? In the meantime, I'm just going to go piss of people in the SEGA Forums like I used to. so fun

Reverend_Lovejoy

kiwifarms.net
Oh my fuck.

This just makes the people who don't like him fucking look bad. And I actually fucking believed this.

Now I just think the board ought to die. It WAS a mistake.
I just looked at all the comments on his videos saying things like "This voice actor sucks, I could do better" or "The editing on this video sucks, I could do better" and so on. Then I realized what the forum truly was, what the posters were like, and I decided to see if I could mess with them.

The board needed to die. I realized that in December when I discovered it. The fact that I was able to do what I did is evidence of that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino