Oct 16th- Patreon! -

ordinarycough

kiwifarms.net
God, that just reeks of passive-aggressive bitterness, like what the fuck. It's like you can actually hear him grinding his teeth while saying it.
I agree with those who say that he's totally not over her and would take her back without hesitation.

At the same time, I think he's totally detached himself from any feelings he might have had about the relationship ending (or maybe the feeling of loss of control over the relationship) and worked it into his "epic" fantasy. Something about the way he phrases the whole thing, to the bitter end, her mind poisoned, etc. is cliche and very television-esque. Like it's not something he actually was a part of, but another footnote on the epic story of how he became a pop-culture icon and defeated the trolls.

Coster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I have no idea why he posted that on my profile. I'm going to hide who I'm watching. I assumed he'd view me as an NPC and not even look at it. I guess the fact he views me as a potential investor means he magically gives a damn what I think.
You're not an NPC at this point, you're a quest character. How else will he get money if he doesn't treat you like you're more than nothing?

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree with those who say that he's totally not over her and would take her back without hesitation.

At the same time, I think he's totally detached himself from any feelings he might have had about the relationship ending (or maybe the feeling of loss of control over the relationship) and worked it into his "epic" fantasy. Something about the way he phrases the whole thing, to the bitter end, her mind poisoned, etc. is cliche and very television-esque. Like it's not something he actually was a part of, but another footnote on the epic story of how he became a pop-culture icon and defeated the trolls.
I spoke to him recently about something that had nothing to do with Heather and he brought her up. I hadn't acknowledged the comment he wrote about her on my profile so there wasn't even a segway into the topic. Anyway, here's the segment of the message he wrote that was about Heather.

"But just so you know, I am always direct!
Thank you for your support, or at least your interest. Seriously, I think you're cool. And I also told you the history with my former lover. She's keeping a close eye even though I felt we've parted months ago. Poor girl; I told her when we were still together that the best way to shut them up is to block them."

The guy is functioning in a different reality.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
"OMG, why is she still on a website that I am on as well? She's dead to me, and I never think about her anymore! BTW, I see she's following you on this site. Let me tell you details about my relationship with her. I am totally over her, and am a well-adjusted adult."

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"OMG, why is she still on a website that I am on as well? She's dead to me, and I never think about her anymore! BTW, I see she's following you on this site. Let me tell you details about my relationship with her. I am totally over her, and am a well-adjusted adult."
I'm really waiting for him to visit these forums again and happen upon all this. He knows people from the forums watch his stream, he knows we talk about him here, and as far as I know this part of the forum isn't hidden from him (I could be wrong). I've spoken to him on these very forums before with this same username which is also the exact same one I use on dA to talk to him. Last I heard he just refuses to visit the forum because it stresses him out. It's all very odd.

NM: Checked my notes. He thinks something is up. From the sounds of it he still hasn't actually visited the forums though but I know of someone who does obsessively. I hope my extensive career as a contributor to the arts isn't besmirched by my association with the kiwi farm.

"One more thing. I have been made aware that this is all an act. I've seen your involvement explained on the "kiwi farm". This is troubling."

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino