Oct. 19th - Bullies, Necrophilia, and Racism -

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I wiped my hard drive, guys. I'm typing this on a library computer. This is my last entry. When I'm done I will erase the library's hard drives and blow up the building. You guys better hurry, 40 hours isn't a long time. It just wouldn't be much of a life with me constantly looking over my shoulder, always on guard for the inevitable epic laser assault by a gold-suited figure, skinny yet intimidating, Presidential Medal of Freedom hanging from its armored neck.
Oh please. I'm behind seven proxies. There's no way he can get me.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but... what medal? If Jay is so proud of this medal (that somehow ensures he will go on to win the Medal of Freedom, whatever the hell that is) I'm surprised he hasn't shown it off yet. Unless he's showed it off or mentioned it during one of his streams which I can't stand to watch because of that voice!.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those end of year "Most Improved Student" kind of deals. You have to actually leave your parent's house once in a while to earn something that matters.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
Compare Golden Knight to Jace Conners: They are not similar, but they do both live in insane fantasy worlds. But in Jace's fantasy world, he's stopping threats that would destabilize his home country and even the entire world, and he would be stopping truly evil people from completing their goals with parkour airsoft tactics and mountain dew. In Jay's fantasy world, he can't be hurt, can kill anything he wants with impunity, and would like to walk down the street killing annoying animals and people who tick him off. Jay would be a VILLAIN in Jace's world, and one he would parkour street race to the death to stop!
Also Jace is charming in his own crazy way. Jay has absolutely zero charisma. Jay sounds like an alien trying to work a strange human mouth to make human noises until he gets close enough to give them nettle torture.

Jace Conners is a better human being than Jay Geis.
Jace is a lot like classic movie heroes, like James Bond, you know he is the good guy working for some agency (In this case DN is the Secret Service) and is trying to save the world from terrorist organizations like Gamerfood and ISIS. He gets caught up in all these wacky predicaments but you always know he's gonna find himself a way out. Jay on the other hand is the cliche villain. He acts tough, he believes he's invincible with his huge ego , hell he even schemes, and absolutely hates hearing about Deagle Nation and Jace's name.

Everyone likes to say Jace's content is a lot better than Jay's, which is true. Jace has a greater following, and is more attached to his fans than Jay is. Jace encourages and has asked his viewers for ideas of things he could do on his livestream, and has us vote during his streams because it's a "democracy" I think Jace has a lot more respect for his fans than Jay does. When I make a new video for Jace, I feel like he appreciates it a lot more than Jay would. Jace does have things he wants to keep to his loyal followers and those around him secret sometimes, because he believes he's in a milita where secrecy is important. But sometimes and a lot of times Jace is very trusting of his fans....even if it's a picture of john cena fucking him and Jace giving soap a blowjob.

Jay on the other hand wants feedback but wants it in a way where it serves his wants and needs. I can see that Jay does want more of a following but doesn't have that "goku get em attitude" like Jace does. Jay often is willing to try something new i.e. TF2 MP, but once he sees that he's playing with real people, I feel that he might be more embarrassed, because he's playing with friends, or because his viewers don't see him as the invincible warlord that he is during his single player campaign against bots. Looking back at the first TF2 livestream with Jay, I said to myself he basically traded out hi friends/fans for robots, and he did. Like everyone has said before, Jay wants his fans and friends to be the mindless drones that they ought to be in his world, mindless and loyal to him. And I think the TF2 livestream showed us just that. Jay has a few loyal people at his side, but he doesn't seem to appreciative about them. I know I haven't really made videos for Jay like I have for Jace, but that's because most of the stuff that goes on with Jay isn't too video making worthy. Jay will be loyal if you go in and out of your way to battle the trolls and bullies...for him.

Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread but... what medal? If Jay is so proud of this medal (that somehow ensures he will go on to win the Medal of Freedom, whatever the hell that is) I'm surprised he hasn't shown it off yet. Unless he's showed it off or mentioned it during one of his streams which I can't stand to watch because of that voice!.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of those end of year "Most Improved Student" kind of deals. You have to actually leave your parent's house once in a while to earn something that matters.
It's the Medal of Autism Papers Medal...obviously...
Sorry this is long lol.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
It's an NRA Distinguished Shooter medal or something like that. I don't know how hard it is to get, but I imagine Jay fixated his autistic mind on it and then stopped going to the range once he got it.
Hey if Jay can claim that, can I claim the bronze medal I got for cross country when I was 7th grade? How about the first place trophy for judo in my weight class when I was 10?

Those have got to be worth something right?

MarineTrainedTard

Children, would you like to have been aborted?
kiwifarms.net
Hey if Jay can claim that, can I claim the bronze medal I got for cross country when I was 7th grade? How about the first place trophy for judo in my weight class when I was 10?

Those have got to be worth something right?
Not only that, but since you got TWO awards compared to Jay's measly one, that must mean you could get, like... the Medal of Honor, the Victoria Cross, AND maybe even the Gold Cross of Zimbabwe! Move over, Bronze Bottomfeeder, we've got a new champion to admire!

I mean, if the Arsenic Arsehole's taught us anything, that's how awards work, right?

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
Jace is a lot like classic movie heroes...
I've noticed this too. Jace has fantasies about being a hero through his actions. People should like him because he protects them from extremists. Jace (in his head) has earned his respect through what (again, in his head) he has done.

Jay wants a legion of fans to shower in praise because... well, he's Jay! Jay doesn't dream about what he will do to make himself famous, it will just naturally come to him effortlessly. If Jace earned a medal it would be because he took out an ISIS leader by doing a sick parkour move while capping a cartel boss with his duel Deagels. If Jay earned a medal it would be because he just deserved it. I'd rather spend a day with Jace than share a lift ride with Jay. At least Jace has kind of a funny laugh and not some weird voice that sounds like an alien imitating human speech
poorly

Not only that, but since you got TWO awards compared to Jay's measly one, that must mean you could get, like... the Medal of Honor, the Victoria Cross, AND maybe even the Gold Cross of Zimbabwe! Move over, Bronze Bottomfeeder, we've got a new champion to admire!

I mean, if the Arsenic Arsehole's taught us anything, that's how awards work, right?
I want the Gold Cross of Zimbabwe! and the Order of Lenin. And an Iron Cross.

Furina

Centerfold
kiwifarms.net
CWCki Forums: Loves Jace, hates Goldy.
Jay hasn't shown any redeeming or endearing qualities yet. Chris has sort of grown on us over the years and Jace is a comedic fool with some delusions but otherwise harmless. Jay is more on par with Tyce in terms of likeability. Obnoxious, loud, completely unwarranted self-importance and bizarrely detached from human decency.

Oglooger

God isn't dead!BUT I'LL GET THAT BASTARD SOME DAY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jay hasn't shown any redeeming or endearing qualities yet. Chris has sort of grown on us over the years and Jace is a comedic fool with some delusions but otherwise harmless. Jay is more on par with Tyce in terms of likeability. Obnoxious, loud, completely unwarranted self-importance and bizarrely detached from human decency.
at least Eli doesn't fap while in middle of a conversation

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
This has been said about every lolcow now and then. But all Jay would have to do to be accepted would be to announce "I am flawed. I know it. I try to do good, but I struggle with it. But I'm still a person. How can I work on my faults?" And no one here would be attacking him. Or mocking him. Pitying, maybe, at the worst, but who here lacks faults?
This actually did happen once. He said he had faults, promised to work on them, and posted calmly at the time. Talk about him died down. And then he revealed he never meant any of the things he promised he'd do.

Have a Pepsi

Known to generate most horizontal punching power
kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed GK in months. Has this become typical behavior for him? 'Cause crazy as he is, he never really struck me as the type that'd think he could literally go to war against trolls.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I haven't followed GK in months. Has this become typical behavior for him? 'Cause crazy as he is, he never really struck me as the type that'd think he could literally go to war against trolls.
Almost every lolcow tries to go to war with their trolls at some point. The question is how long can he keep it up?

• Agree
Reactions: Mechalcanos

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
And how smug will he become at every imagined victory?
He's already basically declared his equivalent of V-J day in light of having gotten the "evil wiki" offlined and before even that he had declared victory over us...somehow...when he wrote that dumb-ass song and the generic pic of chibi-him and the generic monster head in his ball-hand.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly. He was content with avoiding this subforum in ignorant bliss. What seemed to slowly bug him over time was the unofficial wiki about him. It wasn't blatantly obvious but he'd bring up trolls and "a certain wiki" out of the blue now and again. Shit hit the fan when someone went out of their way to alert GK about what was specifically being said about him here. So GK either actually visited the forum while not logged in or someone took the time to screenshot a list of things said about him throughout the subforum. GK realized that many of the people he was talking to regularly had the exact same names as the people on the kiwi farm and this upset him even further. A lot of people here didn't exactly hide who they were when they approached him, they just didn't blatantly say "Oh, I'm from the kiwi farm". Quite a few of the people were actually ones he talked to when he actively posted here but he just didn't bother to remember us because most people are "NPCs" to him.

So yeah, a mixture of the unofficially wiki slowly annoying him and then the recent incident has caused him to chimp out.

Taily Puff

Ready to Begin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's already basically declared his equivalent of V-J day in light of having gotten the "evil wiki" offlined
This ties pretty strongly into what Furina and Jackie Chin mentioned.

Jay wants us to celbrate his POSSIBLE IMAGINARY victories.

The other trolls here might be 7 cans short of a 6 pack, but at least they usually only celebrate real victories.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino