Oct 25 2021 - Chris writes letter about a doll

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

kindwater

kiwifarms.net
I don't have sufficient privileges to create threads in the CWC subforum, and I wasn't sure where else to post this so that others could make a thread themselves. As per the last prison letter thread, they're still relevant enough to be posted on a thread-by-thread basis. I figured a staff member could look it over and determine what to do with it.

Turbo-ween writes Chris in prison a week ago over a Luan Loud plush doll seen in the background of some of his videos. Chris responds and denies the allegations.

Letter sent by a stupid faggot
sent letter.png

img1.jpgimg2.jpgimg3.jpgimg4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

WeWuzFinns

Chris is king! Judas Moon Canto XXXIV
kiwifarms.net
God is imprisoned. God remains imprisoned. And we have imprisoned him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the jailers of all jailers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

SaintChristopher69

The camera's been on the whole time, huh?
kiwifarms.net
ka-ow-873327-brony-chris-chan-cringeworthy-human-irl-51400280 (2).jpg

Poor Sonic got sexually assaulted by this absolute monster.

EDIT:

In all seriousness, though, what is it with retards trying to convert Chris into Islam? In fact, why are we even giving these weens attention? And how fucking useless it that letter? I don't condone contacting Chris, though if you decide to do so, try something better than asking him about some fucking plushie.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
I was the one who said Chris probably cut a hole in that doll. I was just joking around when I did cause this was still before the shit hit the fan but damn...also obligatory

"I did NOT have relations with that doll!"

Also minor props to the sender for making Chris hang Ian Brain Anderson on his wall, it's no julay! But that is so 2009.