Prison Letters Oct 25 2021 - Chris writes letter about a doll

Bulborb

the mutant Ladybug
kiwifarms.net
man i was happy when i saw another letter cause even if its a bit weenish, its content and we don't get much of that right now but this barely counts as content.

PS. still shitty for him to not respect the person asking not to be called y there real name but i expect nothing more at this point

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
Every cartoon is part of CWC's dimensional merge delusions. Only exceptions are to Steven Universe, … and any cartoons that are dealing with the post-apocalypse
This is the first time I’ve heard this. Did Chris say why there are exceptions for those?

HeilDave

GodBear must feed (and sneed)
kiwifarms.net
This is the first time I’ve heard this. Did Chris say why there are exceptions for those?
Capture.PNG

I figure you're just supposed to know why

Fortunately, C-197 is NOT a dimension where Every day is Halloween-Scary, and the significant events are 1:1 to this world, with the difference being the superheroes, villains, and their battles.
Steven Universe resides in an alt-timeline where WWII Never Happened, so he’s not in C-197, and neither will be those past specified by their respective creators to exist in alt-timelines or worlds. (Mergre press release, 10/28/2018)

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shake Zula,
The mic rula,
The old schoola
You wanna trip?
I'll bring it to ya!

Faggot is quoting the opening song for Aqua Teen Hunger Force, an animated show about a thousand times funnier then any fucking ween trying to JULAY! Chris can ever become.

My apologies if this has been pointed out, I am posting right off the first post on the thread because i'm already pissed that this faggot is dicking around with my favourite animated series not made in Japan. :mad:

ANobody

tinfoil haberdasher.
kiwifarms.net
What makes you say that? He doesn't say Islam at all in his letter, he calls it an Arabic blessing because the ween called it that in their letter.
"I thank you for your Blessing in Arabic, I am open minded to all religions" could either be interpreted as Chris assuming everyone who speaks arabic is a Muslim OR, and it just ocurred to me now, he might think "arabic" is a religion of its own.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
man i was happy when i saw another letter cause even if its a bit weenish, its content and we don't get much of that right now but this barely counts as content.

PS. still shitty for him to not respect the person asking not to be called y there real name but i expect nothing more at this point
The weening faggot wrote in asking him if he fucked a plushie.
Chris should send the dox of all future shitheads that send letters that pathetic straight here to save the trouble of doing it.
I've got no sympathy for these tard zoomers that found out about Chris from Geno or Tucker and think this shit is funny.
Chris doxes people who talk to him all the time.
They should know that.

Aegeus

I should be dead...but dark forces keep me...alive
kiwifarms.net
he might think "arabic" is a religion of its own
Chris knows absolutely nothing about anything. He thought that Buddhists celebrated Christmas in their Buddhist churches.

"All the churches are full with all the believers, be they Christians, Jewish folk, Buddhists, and such."

DrNow

Not the real Younan Nowzaradan. Fan account.🗿
kiwifarms.net
My French teacher also taught Arabic and stressed his lessons did not feature anything to do with Islam. The average person will associate Arabic with Islam. Ignorance of Middle Eastern religion is probably one of CWC’s lesser crimes.

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
This shit is so played out that even the dumb fucks on Reddit are getting sick of it. Don't these guys have anything better to do with their time?
Why right him about fucking a doll that's stupid
Because weens lack both any sort of common sense and any sort of creativity.
The weening faggot wrote in asking him if he fucked a plushie.
Chris should send the dox of all future shitheads that send letters that pathetic straight here to save the trouble of doing it.
I've got no sympathy for these tard zoomers that found out about Chris from Geno or Tucker and think this shit is funny.
Chris doxes people who talk to him all the time.
They should know that.
I have nothing against Geno personally and I don't think he has bad intentions behind making the documentary, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed at how the number of weens has just skyrocketed since that series started back in 2018.

Last edited:

Sasha

The real name that God and the bear has given me.
kiwifarms.net
I have nothing against Geno personally and I don't think he has bad intentions behind making the documentary, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't annoyed at how the number of weens has just skyrocketed since that series started back in 2018.
That and the fact that reading his name makes me think of male mammary hypertrophy.

Edit : regarding Chris's Arabic/Islam confusion, it's not that far fetched, I mean, the literal last ween tried to convert him.

I'll admit that I find the whole Jesus thing hilarious. I'd be disappointed if it was him faking madness, but I think it would be even more obvious and over the top, if that was his intentions. It's not really weirder than the whole merge delirium.
But him being locked up makes it quite monotonous I guess.

Last edited:

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
It's safe to assume his lawyer saying something along the lines of "Chris you've been a very naughty boy so you need some kind of punishment. I've been able to get you (plea deal), it's the best you'll get". Here I speculate Chris says fuck that I did nothing wrong, and felt the urge to shout it to the world.

There is almost certainly damning evidence against Chris, at least as to the incest charge. I'm sure Chris tried to argue with the police about it and surely Barb gave a statement. This means that the best route for Chris is negotiating a plea deal with a mental health component in exchange for reduced jail time or even time served. The letters themselves aren't proof of insanity, but it's conceivable that the attorney might show them to the prosecutor in the course of plea negotiations to generate sympathy for Chris.

You might be surprised at how often these arguments come up. Criminals tend to be stupid and torpedo their own case in various ways, especially Chris, so if mental health is a possible factor then the best argument in a plea negotiation is often "my client is nuts, and they need treatment instead of jail." It's actually fairly effective. I guess the short response is that people are thinking of this case in terms of a trial, but they're going to avoid that at all costs because there's likely enough proof to convict already. The name of the game is damage control.

Of course, if rape charges are brought then it throws a wrinkle into that plan. But others in VA have gotten probation & no contact orders for adult incest (without rape), so that's conceivable here too.

Just strikes me as odd. "Ever since my attorney signaled that he was pursuing an insanity defense, I'm now Jesus and I'd like you to spread this letter around to the internet and ESPECIALLY to my attorney so that he can show the prosecutor."

Glassshardballpit

kiwifarms.net
There is almost certainly damning evidence against Chris, at least as to the incest charge. I'm sure Chris tried to argue with the police about it and surely Barb gave a statement. This means that the best route for Chris is negotiating a plea deal with a mental health component in exchange for reduced jail time or even time served. The letters themselves aren't proof of insanity, but it's conceivable that the attorney might show them to the prosecutor in the course of plea negotiations to generate sympathy for Chris.

You might be surprised at how often these arguments come up. Criminals tend to be stupid and torpedo their own case in various ways, especially Chris, so if mental health is a possible factor then the best argument in a plea negotiation is often "my client is nuts, and they need treatment instead of jail." It's actually fairly effective. I guess the short response is that people are thinking of this case in terms of a trial, but they're going to avoid that at all costs because there's likely enough proof to convict already. The name of the game is damage control.

Of course, if rape charges are brought then it throws a wrinkle into that plan. But others in VA have gotten probation & no contact orders for adult incest (without rape), so that's conceivable here too.

Just strikes me as odd. "Ever since my attorney signaled that he was pursuing an insanity defense, I'm now Jesus and I'd like you to spread this letter around to the internet and ESPECIALLY to my attorney so that he can show the prosecutor."
If Bob and Barb had never met, where would we be right now?