Prison Letters Oct 25 2021 - Chris writes letter about a doll

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Hopkinsville Goblin

kiwifarms.net
Does Nickelodeon even still exist?
I just realized, Chris is going to miss out on the new Star Trek show, which is going to air on Nickelodeon. Despite his captain's log videos I don't think he watched any of the previous series, but I think he'd be a fan of Prodigy since it's aimed at kids.

A Flying Nun

kiwifarms.net
Good to know Jesus Christ is against the sexual violation of plush dolls. Wasn't sure what his stance was for a moment there, but now we have it right there in black and white, surely to be included in the next edition of the Bible once it's printed.

There is almost certainly damning evidence against Chris, at least as to the incest charge.

You mean damning evidence like Chris saying "yep I fucked my mom" or "I soul bonded with her" or drawing a pic of two spirits having sex with both spirits marked with his and Barb's respective birthsigns?

I dunno man, I'm not convinced. Think we're gonna need more evidence to prove he did it. Surely he'll walk away from this unscathed if there's only such weak evidence against him such as a verbal confession and the weakest "coded" drawing ever.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
Think we're gonna need more evidence to prove he did it.
I mean, he's in jail and I don't think he can be held without evidence. There must have been evidence during Barb's exam (shudders) of sexual activity (semen, vaginal tissue damage, Barb's statement or whatever) that concluded, "Yup, he's a motherfucker."
He was free for 24+ hours during the EPO, probably because they didn't have physical evidence yet or hadn't interviewed Barb thoroughly enough, but whatever happened in those 24 hours lead to evidence to at least charge him with Incest. I really wish we had an update on any other charges, which I feel are coming.

jc17

kiwifarms.net
That's a relief. I was worried for a minute he did something truly irredeemable.

lemme ASS you a question

kiwifarms.net
I think the letter and topic was a red herring and it was more about getting the Jan Brandon Anderson on the wall of his cell then finding out if he fucked a doll. He could've used a funnier persian phrase liike "im a dumbass" but instead used an ancient meme instead of creating a new one.

I want to hear about Chris's friends in prison, routine and lifestyle. He's going to stop replying to letters soon and that will cause a blackhole in christory if too many retards oversaturate his laziness.

Yksi_Toveri

kiwifarms.net
I think the letter and topic was a red herring and it was more about getting the Jan Brandon Anderson on the wall of his cell then finding out if he fucked a doll. He could've used a funnier persian phrase liike "im a dumbass" but instead used an ancient meme instead of creating a new one.

I want to hear about Chris's friends in prison, routine and lifestyle. He's going to stop replying to letters soon and that will cause a blackhole in christory if too many retards oversaturate his laziness.
I think Chris loves any mail he gets. It's a distraction of the doldrums in jail since he has no flashy cartoons to drool over. He probably has to sit for hours to decide what mail he responds to with his limited paper, stamps and canteen fund, likely deciding which ones by the outcome of his game of solitaire on his "Turkish Prayer Rug."

I'm with you that I would love to know about his jail life. He's obviously not doing well since the "Messiah Saga" has started and clearly shows his only entertainment is reading a Bible, but if he has a cellmate, how is that for him? I can't imagine he likes having a roomie. Inmates hate smelly inmates, so how is he handling communal showers? What group is letting him eat at their table and what do they take off his tray in trade for their protection? Is there another Tard in there Chris has bonded with that has created a "Bubba Gump" friendship?

These are the questions I wished answered.

Bonktrash

She died for your sins
kiwifarms.net
I knew it, like I said on the Islam thread, this shit is going to continue for the foreseeable future. Just stupid ween letters that don't try to obtain any useful or interesting info from Chris but instead try to turn him into a nazi furry or some bullshit.

Telling weens that pozloading my neghole is cringe and pathetic won't stop them. In fact I bet some fucking zoomer is in the process of mailing some Islamic letter to him right now.

Welcome to the next 10 years of Chris content. :(

Doomguy246

kiwifarms.net
be the change you want to see in the world and for the love of God please send the letters asking the things you want before things get bad.

Yes this is text to speech, no comments are desired nor appreciated.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling if they were going for a rape charge as well we'd have found out by now, he's had two appearances up to now that just got extended, Chris has been locked up since early August that seems plenty of time for the DA to decide what theyre charging.
If it is just the incest by the time this goes before s judge Chris will have been in jail 3 or 4 months, from what I've seen Heilberg knows his shit, I can see the Teflon Tard effect meaning Chris gets time served and probation by the time its settled.
Ive just seen him luck out so often its making me doubt he's gonna get years, unless they do turn around and drop a rape charge on him.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net