Prison Letters Oct 25 2021 - Chris writes letter about a doll

Uncle Meat

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling if they were going for a rape charge as well we'd have found out by now
I'm not sure about that. It makes sense, but the prosecutor can drop new charges at any time. He may be holding back the elder abuse and rape charges for negotiation for a settlement. If Chris's lawyer gets too pushy, the prosecution can say no and add more charges to the pot to raise the ante.

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling if they were going for a rape charge as well we'd have found out by now, he's had two appearances up to now that just got extended, Chris has been locked up since early August that seems plenty of time for the DA to decide what theyre charging.
If it is just the incest by the time this goes before s judge Chris will have been in jail 3 or 4 months, from what I've seen Heilberg knows his shit, I can see the Teflon Tard effect meaning Chris gets time served and probation by the time its settled.
Ive just seen him luck out so often its making me doubt he's gonna get years, unless they do turn around and drop a rape charge on him.
Agreed. My guess is that the Prosecutor and Heilberg are working out a deal for “time served” and definitely probation/possibly registry. The Prosecutor is holding the Rape charge over Chris’ head to help motivate Chris to take the deal. Basically saying “Cop to the Incest charge and you can walk, but refuse the deal, insist on trial, and we’ll add the Rape charge, ask for the max sentence, and make sure you don’t see the light of day for a decade or more. That’s my guess.

Procrastinhater

Not my professional opinion
kiwifarms.net
That's
Agreed. My guess is that the Prosecutor and Heilberg are working out a deal for “time served” and definitely probation/possibly registry. The Prosecutor is holding the Rape charge over Chris’ head to help motivate Chris to take the deal. Basically saying “Cop to the Incest charge and you can walk, but refuse the deal, insist on trial, and we’ll add the Rape charge, ask for the max sentence, and make sure you don’t see the light of day for a decade or more. That’s my guess.
Exactly what I was thinking.
You know how fucking stubborn and stupid Chris is, but having that rape charge hanging over his sweaty head like the Sword of Damocles is a good incentive for Heilberg to beat Chris over the head with and say "look this is the best we've got, take it"
DA's do that shit all the time, cooperate or find yourself facing something way worse.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I wish Chris would have written a letter addressing KF for Halloween.

Dear Internet trolls and the LIKE,

Your CPU Goddess wishes you the greatest of spooks and goblins on this Hallow's EVE! Halloween is not MY, Christine Jesus Weston Chandler Sonichu-Moon Slater's preferred holiday. I much prefer Christmas where you can pray to your GODDESS and Jesus Christ's reincarnation, who just happens to be ME among which. I also get to wear sensible yet feminine sweaters from the goodwill, and I receive abundant GIFTS of GOLD & MYRRH from my adoring subjects from all across the WORLD! I swore off Halloween that one time in 2009 when I tried to dress as a slutty cheerleader only to be rebuffed and called a 'faggot' by my mother. I looked forward to the following cheer:

2-4-6-8, I would like to watch you masturbate
1-3-5-7-9, Your clitoris I would like to realign
I showed mother a thing about calling me a faggot.
But, I digress.

Your CPU Goddess and Savior throughout all of eternity and beyond

-Christine Jesus Weston Chandler Sonichu Moon Slater Harkonnen.

Last edited:

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He could've used a funnier persian phrase liike "im a dumbass" but instead used an ancient meme instead of creating a new one.
Frankly, the CWCki was a mistake and YouTubers cribbing from it have been responsible for just about every bad thing that's gone on since BLARMS by glorifying the trolls of ages past. This letter (which I'm pretty sure is NOT from the same people as the Islam one) just goes to show it. Nobody who was around when the IBA meme was relevant would do this faggy shit at this point. It is obviously some zoomer who hopefully will find out after having fucked around.

Gregory House M.D

kiwifarms.net

Dear Internet trolls and the LIKE,

Your CPU Goddess wishes you the greatest of spooks and goblins on this Hallow's EVE! Halloween is not MY, Christine Jesus Weston Chandler Sonichu-Moon Slater's preferred holiday. I much prefer Christmas where you can pray to your GODDESS and Jesus Christ's reincarnation, who just happens to be ME among which. I also get to wear sensible yet feminine sweaters from the goodwill, and I receive abundant GIFTS of GOLD & MYRRH from my adoring subjects from all across the WORLD! I swore off Halloween that one time in 2009 when I tried to dress as a slutty cheerleader only to be rebuffed and called a 'faggot' by my mother. I looked forward to the following cheer:

2-4-6-8, I would like to watch you masturbate
1-3-5-7-9, Your clitoris I would like to realign
I showed mother a thing about calling me a faggot.
But, I digress.

Your CPU Goddess and Savior throughout all of eternity and beyond

-Christine Jesus Weston Chandler Sonichu Moon Slater Harkonnen.
this is roleplaying at its finest

Frankly, the CWCki was a mistake and YouTubers cribbing from it have been responsible for just about every bad thing that's gone on since BLARMS by glorifying the trolls of ages past. This letter (which I'm pretty sure is NOT from the same people as the Islam one) just goes to show it. Nobody who was around when the IBA meme was relevant would do this faggy shit at this point. It is obviously some zoomer who hopefully will find out after having fucked around.
The CWCki even says "quit being an unfunny ween" https://sonichu.com/cwcki/Weening

HeilDave

GodBear must feed (and sneed)
kiwifarms.net
It's so sad that this Chris no longer exists. Marked autistic because you nailed it.

More censorship is not the answer. If you've learned something from following Chris that these bottom feeders haven't, then make your own videos to explain the situation to excited but ignorant zoomers. GiBi and co make such low-quality content but people still watch because Chris is fascinating.

If you were around when IBA was a meme, how can you reflect on it? Zoomers are assaulted by too much information and never have time to process it - could you communicate to them how it feels to be part of a gaslighting gangstalking operation that left a man so divorced from reality that he thinks he's a beautiful omnipotent goddess Jesus who should be allowed to fuck his demented mother? (over-simplified I know)

Chris is a model of free speech. He wanted a hot but legal partner with certain parameters, something we all can relate to, but his way of going about it was socially unacceptable. He did it anyway. Same goes with anything he felt was right, he'd follow his heart. I mean, it was patently ridiculous but he was true to himself. Tell me this isn't attractive to someone who has been told their whole like that saying the wrong word will get them shunned from society.

Add trolling to the situation. To us the internet is a virtual world where you can be anything you want, to zoomers it is a rigid superego. Seeing trolls in action must feel like discovering Tony Clifton - an affirmation that you can play pretend in "reality". Naturally this is exciting so people want to get involved. "Too bad it was ten years ago..." "No, Chris is still alive and active online". "Really, let's be the biggest trolls ever!".

Simple trolling (manufacturing someone's reality for shits and giggles, not just being an asshole for the sake of it) is an abstract concept, of course people are going to make mistakes until they learn from them. It's up to old fags to humorously and entertainingly explain what it feels like to torture a (relatively) innocent mentally ill person until they fuck up their lives, and how it's much easier on the conscience to *enable* them to produce lulz than to terrorize them.

Pardon the PL, I've broken too many of my toys.

lemme ASS you a question

kiwifarms.net
don't get me wrong, the cwcki is a fun, excellent resource but its potency for shitters to reference it as gospel rather than a chronological reading is annoying. Everyone modern is derivative rather than experimental, but even so at this point its more about following his life rather than participating in it.

Rapechu

If you bore me, I shall take my revenge
kiwifarms.net
don't get me wrong, the cwcki is a fun, excellent resource but its potency for shitters to reference it as gospel rather than a chronological reading is annoying. Everyone modern is derivative rather than experimental, but even so at this point its more about following his life rather than participating in it.
One idea: Make the CWCki require a Kiwifarms account of at least a certain age to access.

Spooky Bones

I am a deceitful person. Be wary of my intentions!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More censorship is not the answer. If you've learned something from following Chris that these bottom feeders haven't, then make your own videos to explain the situation to excited but ignorant zoomers. GiBi and co make such low-quality content but people still watch because Chris is fascinating.

If you were around when IBA was a meme, how can you reflect on it? Zoomers are assaulted by too much information and never have time to process it - could you communicate to them how it feels to be part of a gaslighting gangstalking operation that left a man so divorced from reality that he thinks he's a beautiful omnipotent goddess Jesus who should be allowed to fuck his demented mother? (over-simplified I know)

Chris is a model of free speech. He wanted a hot but legal partner with certain parameters, something we all can relate to, but his way of going about it was socially unacceptable. He did it anyway. Same goes with anything he felt was right, he'd follow his heart. I mean, it was patently ridiculous but he was true to himself. Tell me this isn't attractive to someone who has been told their whole like that saying the wrong word will get them shunned from society.

Add trolling to the situation. To us the internet is a virtual world where you can be anything you want, to zoomers it is a rigid superego. Seeing trolls in action must feel like discovering Tony Clifton - an affirmation that you can play pretend in "reality". Naturally this is exciting so people want to get involved. "Too bad it was ten years ago..." "No, Chris is still alive and active online". "Really, let's be the biggest trolls ever!".

Simple trolling (manufacturing someone's reality for shits and giggles, not just being an asshole for the sake of it) is an abstract concept, of course people are going to make mistakes until they learn from them. It's up to old fags to humorously and entertainingly explain what it feels like to torture a (relatively) innocent mentally ill person until they fuck up their lives, and how it's much easier on the conscience to *enable* them to produce lulz than to terrorize them.

Pardon the PL, I've broken too many of my toys.
Nobody's talking about "censorship", just that the people involved should feel bad. I'm also talking about the fact that the people who are in charge of doing the "official" documentation are little better than the morons who like to poke Chris to begin with, and sometimes are the exact same people (see: Watchmen/Knights member and friend of Sean's, Anaxis, who edited Watchmen-related articles while being a member, something that was known only to a few, but this included at least one admin, who even after the Merge was protecting her*. I've said my piece about the latter at length and won't get into it again because it just caused a shitstorm, but just discovered the former.) No wonder they're skittish about "doxxing [sic]" people, LMAO.
(*afaik it's a girl but people have said otherwise. Hopefully we find out!)

You make a lot of good points here, especially about zoomer psychology, but the idea of remedial education for potential weens is not really a good one. We're not talking about well adjusted, persuadable people who act rationally. If that were the case, Isabella's head on a pike for 1,133 pages and her own subforum would have meant that nobody else would have started doing this kind of bullshit and if not hers, then Sean's, or if people think that it's just because these people are a special kind of spectacle, then Winfield's, or Ellen's, or Nicole's, or their patron saint Devon's (properly doxed now ICYMI) or any other mongoloid faggot who's gotten involved after the Merge.

We're talking about sick, in addition to incredibly stupid, people with a remarkable array of personality disorders. Different motivations, too, from genuinely, but autistically, seeking friendship (MKR, that British guy who hung himself) to seeking clout (Winfield, GiBi) to getting off on controlling a retard (Sean and the rest of those mongs) to outright sadism (Bella, the IG.)

The only real advice I have to anybody considering trying to JULAY around like this is that it's an extremely bad idea and to lock down your social media and preemptively apologize to your parents because even if you don't even publish your faggy letters, even if it is after Chris completes his sentence and somebody gets ahold of his mail, you are going to get your shit absolutely rocked. It is an inevitability. Consider this a public service announcement. OP (we know it's you despite trying to divert attention by calling yourself names) can have this one for free and get a head start.

As for the presentation of "Christory," an extremely cringe term BTW, used mainly by the terminally autistic, the current rules of the CWCki (as inconsistently applied as they are) really seem constructed to protect weening faggots, one of the lowest forms of life online, worthy to be the footstool of the fucking furries. The best content on the CWCki focuses on old-school Chris content, which is understandable I guess because this is the actually entertaining stuff, but the effect is to glamorize it, leading to this kind of behavior. Wanting to document every single thing that Chris does because Chris is an entertaining sped but shying away from "doxxing [sic]" weens, which is probably the only interesting thing left to do in "Christory", is retarded and the height of hypocrisy, not to mention that the only way to deal with these people is by exposing their shit to the light.

To be clear, I'm not advocating going after people who legitimately provide content in a respectful manner, like @Phillip_Jeffries or people who intend to visit court dates. If anyone can't the difference between this and being a ween, though, they're probably too autistic to get involved in the first place.

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
That's

Exactly what I was thinking.
You know how fucking stubborn and stupid Chris is, but having that rape charge hanging over his sweaty head like the Sword of Damocles is a good incentive for Heilberg to beat Chris over the head with and say "look this is the best we've got, take it"
DA's do that shit all the time, cooperate or find yourself facing something way worse.
The problem I see here is that Chris likely still thinks he did nothing wrong. I mean, Chris is absolutely no stranger to the court room given the Snyder incident and then all those continuance trials from the macing. But the first thing he does on impulse when he's at the initial trial this time? Corrects the fucking judge. And he does it again. He doesn't even have the excuse of not knowing you do not fucking do this because he's been in this situation multiple times.

Moreover, to admit guilt would be Chris having to admit he was wrong. Since when does Chris willingly do this without it being in some backhanded self-serving manner where he thinks he gets the better deal (when he usually doesn't)? He still thinks he's in the right and trying to convince Chris of anything he doesn't want to believe is a nigh-impossible task. It took him years to figure out he could bring back Simonla from death and nobody could stop him, because of his own beliefs about what happens when fictional characters die.

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
The problem I see here is that Chris likely still thinks he did nothing wrong. I mean, Chris is absolutely no stranger to the court room given the Snyder incident and then all those continuance trials from the macing. But the first thing he does on impulse when he's at the initial trial this time? Corrects the fucking judge. And he does it again. He doesn't even have the excuse of not knowing you do not fucking do this because he's been in this situation multiple times.

Moreover, to admit guilt would be Chris having to admit he was wrong. Since when does Chris willingly do this without it being in some backhanded self-serving manner where he thinks he gets the better deal (when he usually doesn't)? He still thinks he's in the right and trying to convince Chris of anything he doesn't want to believe is a nigh-impossible task. It took him years to figure out he could bring back Simonla from death and nobody could stop him, because of his own beliefs about what happens when fictional characters die.
He’d still plead guilty with a frown and his toes crossed, though. He wants out of the jail of fail.

Phalanges Mycologist

kiwifarms.net
He’d still plead guilty with a frown and his toes crossed, though. He wants out of the jail of fail.

Oh undoubtedly he wants out, but to get Chris to do anything you have to do two things -
1) Make him think it was his idea.
2) Make him think it's a good or at least beneficial to him.

Chris has a weird mental makeup he's gullible as shit but he is also a egotist who's also dumb as shit with a unhealthy dose of mental illness, this isn't just banging a square peg into a round hole it's almost like doing that at the atomic level unless you have the keys to the kingdom.

If you look at the media Chris genuinely pays attention to most adults have a hard time relating to it because it's not aimed at them he has a understanding of the world that a very young child has simple linear lessons that are repeated again and again with a few variables that also have multi media wrapped in with simple terms he can't reinterpret in the short term, Chris has the sort of mind you have to suspend all kinds of adult understanding to communicate with and educated people like Lawyers don't have that sort of skill.

To get Chris to really believe in something and have any personal impact on him you have to almost lobotomise yourself or be able to think and work at his level and those that have done that so far like the Idea Guys and ILJ have used that to cause more damage to him, they essentially had System access to CWC.exe and used it to write gamer tags over every image, other trolls that got Chris to do things dangled stuff infront of his nose like a carrot on a stick, an the few people that tried to do good for Chris didn't have that level of access to his brain so there efforts where well intentioned but essentially fruitless.

Ophelia

No trial, no insanity defense
kiwifarms.net
Oh undoubtedly he wants out, but to get Chris to do anything you have to do two things -
1) Make him think it was his idea.
2) Make him think it's a good or at least beneficial to him.

Chris has a weird mental makeup he's gullible as shit but he is also a egotist who's also dumb as shit with a unhealthy dose of mental illness, this isn't just banging a square peg into a round hole it's almost like doing that at the atomic level unless you have the keys to the kingdom.

If you look at the media Chris genuinely pays attention to most adults have a hard time relating to it because it's not aimed at them he has a understanding of the world that a very young child has simple linear lessons that are repeated again and again with a few variables that also have multi media wrapped in with simple terms he can't reinterpret in the short term, Chris has the sort of mind you have to suspend all kinds of adult understanding to communicate with and educated people like Lawyers don't have that sort of skill.

To get Chris to really believe in something and have any personal impact on him you have to almost lobotomise yourself or be able to think and work at his level and those that have done that so far like the Idea Guys and ILJ have used that to cause more damage to him, they essentially had System access to CWC.exe and used it to write gamer tags over every image, other trolls that got Chris to do things dangled stuff infront of his nose like a carrot on a stick, an the few people that tried to do good for Chris didn't have that level of access to his brain so there efforts where well intentioned but essentially fruitless.
A lawyer got him to plead guilty before. You’re generally correct in your analysis; it’s just that Chris can put aside point 1 if he’s desperate enough.