Prison Letters Oct 25 2021 - Chris writes letter about a doll

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
Chris saying he has morals has me laughing. You can't fuck your mom then claim to have the upper hand on morality lmfao.
He called himself a god (not a goddess for some reason), morality is whatever he wants.
He claims to be jesus but not a mention of forgiving everyone who screw him up, just the doomsday wishful thinking about people burning alive.

Disastrously Dumb

kiwifarms.net
theres supposedly alot of tiktok/youtube/instagram accounts that are of prison inmates making prison pizza and whatnot.

one can wonder if Chris'll learn that skill or not, or get beaten for ratting out another inmate who made prison pizza but didnt give him any.

A Grey Cat

Meow
kiwifarms.net
we need a new letters containment thread, preferably one not started by an Islamic moron. At least two more letters where posted today.

Gregory House M.D

kiwifarms.net
Do Geno, Devon and Dillin though? To be honest I've never watched any of their videos.

Also no ween is gonna think they're unfunny. It's right there in the term itself.
I'm using "unfunny" as a blanket statement- all weens are unfunny.

I'm definitely not implying weens are capable of being funny.

Shovel Mech Pilot

Backhoe Firestarter
kiwifarms.net
A lawyer got him to plead guilty before. You’re generally correct in your analysis; it’s just that Chris can put aside point 1 if he’s desperate enough.

And that was in a case where Chris was in the free world at the time. Now that Chris has several months of jail under his belt, I'm sure he'll agree to pretty much anything as long as it involves him getting out in the near future.

Skwisgaar Skwigelf

Taller than a tree
kiwifarms.net
theres supposedly alot of tiktok/youtube/instagram accounts that are of prison inmates making prison pizza and whatnot.

one can wonder if Chris'll learn that skill or not, or get beaten for ratting out another inmate who made prison pizza but didnt give him any.

As you can see, Chris has already ascended beyond the peak of culinary perfection, so there's probably not much he could learn from that.

Gregory House M.D

kiwifarms.net

AfterPrisonShow comes to mind.