Oct 25 - Coming Back -

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
So wait, what point is Jay trying to make in regards to Franz Ferdinand and Gavrilo Princip? I'm a bit confused as to what he's trying to convey by mentioning them.

Reactions: Mexichu

Da Pickle Monsta

Should Have Been Bullied
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, Jay is just determined to make war symbolic with his fight with "trolls."

No Jay, they're noting at all alike. If anything, it more closely aligns with the world's opinions about North Korea.

US and South Korea: "Hey, North Korea. You're not being very nice. You need to knock it off!"

North Korea: "What! You dare blaspheme my name? WAARRRR!" Then North Korea sulks off.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Jay seems to have taken what was said to him about perception to heart, although he's certainly misapplying it by ignoring the possibility that he's wrong. The WWI thing and views about Franz Ferdinand and Gavrilo Princip are a very clumsy attempt at an analogy, one which is, of course, linked to a major war.

-Doesn't want anyone that is part of the CwCki forums to be a friend of his.

-He still has you guys as friends on his steam account.

View attachment 8072
He might get more free games, and it's not like he has real friends.

Venusaur

Kiwi Farms Produce Inspector
kiwifarms.net
So wait, what point is Jay trying to make in regards to Franz Ferdinand and Gavrilo Princip? I'm a bit confused as to what he's trying to convey by mentioning them.
Its his way of saying that he's happy being him and he won't change. He used that example to basically say that "While Gavrilo is a villian to some, he is a hero to others". So, reality is subjective..wooooOOoo.

Just because the people in the CWCki forums tell him he's a creepy guy, who lacks empathy, has fantasies where he causes others pain and has other wierd/questionable fetishes, that doesn't mean it's true. In the eyes of others (e.g. Only him) he could be seen as a hero.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
In the eyes of others (e.g. Only him) he could be seen as a hero.
Oh, the irony...on the TFwiki, the page for Transformers: Animated Megatron starts the preface by saying that Megatron himself would describe himself as "heroic" and he wouldn't be entirely wrong since, conventionally, the great Cybertronian Civil War is more or less the result of a poorly managed class divide similar to the 1917 Russian Revolution (minus the Communism) and the Decepticons are initially evil Bolshiviks led by Robo-Lenin who gradually devolves into Robo-Stalin.

And then on one of Megatron's toys, the bio sounds like something GK would want to have said about him.

After all, with GK, he just wants to be known as some kind of powerful demigod or whatever, the whole "hero" angle is purely to self-justify everything he does or wants to do as morally good so he doesn't actually have to think about the consequences of his actions and question his own decision making.

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
For further research, a quick Google search of any usernames involved should lead you to the sources, all of which will link back to this forum.

It's so great having this name cause I'm basically invisible to the Knight. Can't track the Jack.

#UCANTCME

ALSO found this on YouTube, not sure if it's just someone using the name posing as Jay or if it is him. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCanNLxMp4HuDvUs2XjNA5NQ

Last edited:

Kamen Rider Black RX

Winner: Cole Smithey Award for Valued Opinion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, the irony...on the TFwiki, the page for Transformers: Animated Megatron starts the preface by saying that Megatron himself would describe himself as "heroic" and he wouldn't be entirely wrong since, conventionally, the great Cybertronian Civil War is more or less the result of a poorly managed class divide similar to the 1917 Russian Revolution (minus the Communism) and the Decepticons are initially evil Bolshiviks led by Robo-Lenin who gradually devolves into Robo-Stalin.

And then on one of Megatron's toys, the bio sounds like something GK would want to have said about him.

After all, with GK, he just wants to be known as some kind of powerful demigod or whatever, the whole "hero" angle is purely to self-justify everything he does or wants to do as morally good so he doesn't actually have to think about the consequences of his actions and question his own decision making.
You ever play Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess? You play as this vampire called The Duke, who awakens one day to find his Princess is gone. So he set's off on a quest, putting the hurt on innocent monsters (you can read his diary later) and eventually gets back his Princess. Turns out some golem was trying to return her to Earth after she was kidnapped by the Duke, but the Duke just thinks she is confused and aroused.

Sound familiar.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, God... You know that Blossom plushy behind him has been subject to some abhorrent shit.
She seems to be by his window in a few videos. I think maybe when Jay leaves a Toy Story-like thing happens where it comes alive and Blossom tries to jump out that window but before she can make it Jay comes back with soda, fried chicken, and a fresh box of tissues.

GREEDY FIREMAN

archive.li is your comrade
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You ever play Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess? You play as this vampire called The Duke, who awakens one day to find his Princess is gone. So he set's off on a quest, putting the hurt on innocent monsters (you can read his diary later) and eventually gets back his Princess. Turns out some golem was trying to return her to Earth after she was kidnapped by the Duke, but the Duke just thinks she is confused and aroused.

Sound familiar.
I think Lee-Lee's Quest fits this situation better.

Neener

Bah, Humbug.
kiwifarms.net

Sound familiar.
Also nearly the exact plot for the indie game Braid.

Keerakh

Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I kind of want to talk to GK. There's a habit I've gained since getting on the "modern" internet, akin to smacking my forehead against a brick wall. I want to see if I could talk some sense into him. I know you guys tried your damnedest and I don't consider myself any better or more charismatic than you guys.

Dork Of Ages

Sopa de Macaco
kiwifarms.net
You know, I kind of want to talk to GK. There's a habit I've gained since getting on the "modern" internet, akin to smacking my forehead against a brick wall. I want to see if I could talk some sense into him. I know you guys tried your damnedest and I don't consider myself any better or more charismatic than you guys.
Lol, good luck. I have been talking with Jay for a while now, and outside computer and streaming stuff (that half the time he doesn't know what he is talking about), the dude is almost unbearable to talk to. And if you DARE try to do something UNEPIC (aka disagreeing with Jay) you will get a "temporary timeout" :roll:

Keerakh

Give me some sugar, I am your neighbor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol, good luck. I have been talking with Jay for a while now, and outside computer and streaming stuff (that half the time he doesn't know what he is talking about), the dude is almost unbearable to talk to. And if you DARE try to do something UNEPIC (aka disagreeing with Jay) you will get a "temporary timeout" :roll:
That's cute.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino