OCT 27. I'm Back -

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm Back!
Anyone who has been watching my favorites would know my activity has climbed up again. So, I'm not going to kid anyone. I had a very nice break but I'm back to stay. What I did take away from all this, though, is that it was *very* nice to focus on stuff other than constantly monitoring my inboxes. I even essentially completed my first page of my third book. Woo-Hoo! Also, for anyone who remembers my to-do list I made a week ago, I feel I checked off at least almost everything from that list. So now that I am refreshed, it's time to do more fun stuff! My fun discussion should be in a day or two. And who knows; I might take breaks like this more often!
For now, it's good to be back.

No Comments
  • Mood:
    Relief
  • Reading: Comments abound!
  • Watching: Wayside
  • Playing: Spore

Lascannon

kiwifarms.net
TBH i though he completed the first page of his third book already. Since he has been "trying" to complete the production of the third book for a while now.

• Agree
Reactions: Mechalcanos

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
5 days and all he has to show for it is one page of his comic and more favorites in his gallery and no doubt lots of used kleenex on the floor.
I like how he says the kleenex are for allergies and tonsil stones. I've never seen him have problem with allergies on cam and tonsil stones take awhile to develop and get loose. From what I understand they're bits of food and mucus that kind of get stuck in the back of your throat and decay. People who still have their tonsils tend to get them more since the tonsils are spongy as hell. They smell like death and can give people the worst breath ever even if they brush and floss regularly. I had a math teacher who had them. He took care of his teeth but if he got close to you.. nope.

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how he can't just stop using the internet without making a big announcement....and follow it up with another big announcement days later when he returns.
You forgot when he announces that he'll have an announcement soon.

I'm pretty sure that by now he's totally forgotten or is purposely not thinking about the whole autism thing brought to his attention. That was the one thing he seemed to actually kind of consider. Shame. Let's not try that whole "using reason" angle again.

• Agree
Reactions: Mexichu

Jackie Chin

The Man, the Myth, the Legend
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to kid anyone. I had a very nice break but I'm back to stay. What I did take away from all this, though, is that it was *very* nice to focus on stuff other than constantly monitoring the thread. I even essentially completed my first wave of my third tour of Mann vs. Machine. So now that I am refreshed, it's time to do more fun stuff!

And here's some news from Steam. "The Golden Knight now owns PAYDAY: The Heist."

I imagine something epic will be going down this christmas...very epic...

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going to kid anyone. I had a very nice break but I'm back to stay. What I did take away from all this, though, is that it was *very* nice to focus on stuff other than constantly monitoring the thread. I even essentially completed my first wave of my third tour of Mann vs. Machine. So now that I am refreshed, it's time to do more fun stuff!

And here's some news from Steam. "The Golden Knight now owns PAYDAY: The Heist."

I imagine something epic will be going down this christmas...very epic...
Payday was free around a week ago. I actually logged in on my shitty computer that can't handle the game just to grab it. Of course, if he just recently bought it within the last few days then... :stupid:

Reactions: Idi Amin
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino