Oct 3 2021 - Chris writes letter rejecting attempt to convert him to Islam -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
Islamic content rating: The thread
I have no idea what the Islamic Content reaction is supposed to be for. Is it really meant to be taken literally? I assumed it was for making fun of right wing posts "I think men should be allowed to beat their wives" or "fuck the LGBT, hang them all", that sort of thing. If someone is literally and unironically talking about Islam, then responding to it as "Islamic Content" is just pointing out the obvious. If you comment on an ex-gf's photo "you look like a pig", it's funny. If you comment on a picture of a pig "you look like a pig", it's not funny at all, just haram.

HeyItsHarveyMacClout

Casualty of the Culture War
kiwifarms.net
look closely at the "auras" drawing, you can see a couple engaged in what he calls a "soul bond."

View attachment 2623954
Note what seems to resemble long hair on the top figure and the visible breasts on the bottom one, self portrait of Chris fucking barb trying to be hidden by outline silhouette type drawings? Forget the letters THIS is the damning piece of evidence that'll convince them he's guilty as sin.
What letter was that from? I looked at the Null/Kengle/Islam letters, and I didn't see it. Was this pre or post arrest? We already know from him telling Null that he's "dating an older accountant and it's something out of an anime" that he liked dropping clues that he was banging Barb, even before getting exposed

Owlery

Post Mergies need to go back
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what the Islamic Content reaction is supposed to be for. Is it really meant to be taken literally? I assumed it was for making fun of right wing posts "I think men should be allowed to beat their wives" or "fuck the LGBT, hang them all", that sort of thing. If someone is literally and unironically talking about Islam, then responding to it as "Islamic Content" is just pointing out the obvious. If you comment on an ex-gf's photo "you look like a pig", it's funny. If you comment on a picture of a pig "you look like a pig", it's not funny at all, just haram.

Male Idiot

Das rite!
kiwifarms.net
Islam is a religion made by goat molesters for goat molesters and it is full of silly shit.

.... wait that sounds perfect for Chris!

I hope to see the wave of Chrisallahs beat the sunni and shiita and carry CWC to the meteorite in a palaquin so that he can rub the bent duck over the stone while the whole Mecca chants: Sonichu akbar!

horrorfan89

Linda you asshole!
kiwifarms.net
What letter was that from? I looked at the Null/Kengle/Islam letters, and I didn't see it. Was this pre or post arrest? We already know from him telling Null that he's "dating an older accountant and it's something out of an anime" that he liked dropping clues that he was banging Barb, even before getting exposed
It was from before his arrest, maybe just a week or so and it was one of the last publicly commissioned drawings Chris released. Thought it may not be his last drawing ever, who knows what he's drawn in his cell when drawing, reading a book he can't possibly comprehend or playing cards on a goat fucker rug is all he has to do these days.

WhoTheFuckIsZeroTwo

Google "Ghislaine Maxwell trial."
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20211014-172211.png

It's afraid.

TheLastJoestar

kiwifarms.net
This kind of shit just annoys me. Aside from obvious rule: Don't touch the poo, Chris is in jail for incest and potentially raping his mother, you people are trying to get your hyucks out of an insane man's prison letters? FFS. Just let him be. This is beyond beating a dead horse this is raping the dead horse's pulpy remains. Its as horror-cow status as it sounds. Who in their right fucking mind tries to troll an autistic rapist who victimized a 79 year old dementia patient in prison by trying to get him to convert to Islam?

I've stared into the abyss, the abyss stared back. I personally think it's time to retire Chris Chan. I think the staff at the Jail need to canvass Chris's letters for him before he answers them. I do not think Chris is capable enough to read them and answer them anymore.

Rapechu

kiwifarms.net
This is such an abstract form of autism. It's unintentional dada. If only he had a modicum of actual talent, he would be a famous artist, for all the surreal and bizarre stuff he puts out.

On that topic, I know of several art school graduates who never made a cent selling art. I showed one the sonichu medallions on ebay for $300 and the Sonichu totem being sold for something like $1500, and the book comparing Chris to Andy Warhol and the person I was talking to was genuinely upset. Their response was "I hate society". In retrospect it may have been a little insensitive.

TheLastJoestar

kiwifarms.net
If this "spiritual guidance" was all he needed, it would've happened long ago. Anyone who thinks they can come in and help now is nearly as delusional as Chris is.
I liken it to people who witness a mass accident and then call the police. Lets say a train derails and takes out a few houses and the whole neighborhood is outside and some genius goes "I KNOW, I'LL CALL THE POLICE" like everyone and their mom hasn't already. even if we pretend this guy is legitimate, he's fucking exceptional. of course with dimensional merge stuff people have tried bullshit like this in the past few years. It didn't work then. it won't work now.

To Cupon: As for Muslims being "Mostly peaceful." Fuck outta here with that shit. I know for a fact you haven't read "your Quran" or even studied Islam if you're not familiar with abrogation or Naskh. There is a very good reason why Islam is #1 in terror attacks, and closet #2 is Buddhists who are attacking the invasive Muslims back. Islam is a fucking death cult. You know it. I know it. We all know it. And Islamists who claim it isn't are lying through their fucking teeth (taqiya), as their holy book says they should. Islam literally translates into "Religion of Submission." It is a political system, military ideology and a religion mixed into one unholy chimera. Ever lived near one? I fucking did. Several. They're all insane. Do me a favor and touch your 'Kafir' hands on a Muslim's copy of a Quran - see if you don't have to fight for your life to KEEP YOUR HAND. The sad truth is this: Even if a Muslim won't kill you themselves, they will cheer on one who does.

All of this to say, you have to be out of your God-damned mind if you think this will help Chris, and you have to be out your God-damned mind if you think this is something funny to mess around with. But I expect nothing less of weens. You're not going to get a parade for doing something fucked up to a fucked up person. Your Jank(e)y trolling plans suck. We get it. Chris is a fucked up scumbag who deserves no sympathy, and he has none of my sympathy, but the nature of what he's done is so beyond the scope of human decency that the only thing normal people should be doing is letting him alone in his cell to contemplate what he's done. We shouldn't be trying to "entertain him," as some here have put it, and we shouldn't be trying to entertain ourselves with him.

Just let it be.

Last edited:

weegrumpy

infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me!!!!
kiwifarms.net
IMHO it was a matter of time before it (I mean Chris) was going to claim Islam, who knows? Next week he will be Buddah, or King Monkey Idfk. In its wee own world where he’s all powerful omnipresent and omnipotent, his fantasies are his only entertainment.
which exactly is what I didn’t expect. I thought there would be fear and rage, because of being away from his wee rocks and toys and internet. He has mentioned about his stuff, but not as much as I thought
no remorse about his mum, or actions
ah Fuck it as long as you magnificent bastards keep up with the memes and chit chat, imma wee happy farmer 😛

deadeggbeard

cliteral TERF
kiwifarms.net
I assumed it was for making fun of right wing posts "I think men should be allowed to beat their wives" or "fuck the LGBT, hang them all"

Right wing is the default here though, you can't go ten clicks without encountering someone's weirdly revealing rant about ThE GaYs or how they've never touched a vagina.

Honestly I can't see the Islam comparison at all 🤔

I actually refuse to believe this is Chris's work. It's far too self-aware.

Search

for low effort memes
kiwifarms.net
How about we just don't... Seriously now, let's just hold off gay ops till the hearing.
All this gay shit will get Chris institutionalized and then you will have very little (if any) opportunity to contact him.

Haram.

OkiiManko

Ein Meddler ist ein Meddler, weil er Meddl hört.
kiwifarms.net
I feel like there's a lot more information buried in there now, knowing what we know
No doubt. Chris is in full Lothario mode but can't properly brag about finally having regular sex with a sweetheart.

Instead he's forced to be abstruse and take us for a ride around his junk-filled mind that's as chaotic and dilapidated as his hoard house.

tscjk7wdale21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.