Offensive Cryptocurrencies -

💗Freddie Freaker💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For shits and giggles, let's make a list of offensive cryptocurrencies. Here's a few I've heard of:
-Niggercoin (NGR)
-Hitler
-Nigger
-African American
-Kikecoin (KIKE)
-Jewcoin
-Holocaust coin
-Swastika token
-Poopcoin
-MommyMilkers (MILKERS)
-Fuckcoin (FUCK)
-Mooncunt
-Asscoin
-Vaginacoin
-Pisscoin
-Cumrocket (CUMMIES)
-Balls Money
-Pregnant Butt
-ASS
I think it's possible to churn out an infinite amount of these and there are probably multiple coins that share the same name.

Anyways, here's a pic of some guy's Ethereum wallet containing several of the aforementioned currencies:
Untitled.png

Some of them are so controversial there's supposedly no way to get them if you don't know someone who has them because even "decentralized" exchanges won't let people trade currency they deem too naughty. 🤔
Untitled.png

Niggercoin was a /biz/ meme. It supposedly got pretty far before it was banned and the virtual nigger economy was killed. Here's some promotional images for NGR, if you're curious:
Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png
Untitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.pngUntitled.png
Untitled.png

For those unacquainted with 4chan culture, this whole thing was more about breaking taboos and desecrating the sacred than true racism.
doubt most people involved truly harbored negative feelings towards black people.

Pisscoin:
bingusbongus.png1619299952599 (1).jpg

The tale of an ASS millionaire:
bingusbongus.png

Last edited:

💗Freddie Freaker💗

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some others:
Shitcoin (SHIT)
Buttcoin
Fartcoin
Diarrheacoin
Pajeetcoin
Nigga Tokens

The Nigga Tokens website is pretty great, check it out:
https://archive.md/vUfJ5

SCAMcoin (the mascot is a penisfish)
niggerchink.png
https://archive.md/1hevS

What wallet would you use to store Niggercoin? Or any of the others for that matter?
It depends what blockchain they're on. Niggercoin used Melonwallet or plain old Ethereum wallets, I think.
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Demonslayer1776

George Floyd's Dealer
kiwifarms.net
For shits and giggles, let's make a list of offensive cryptocurrencies. Here's a few I've heard of:
-Niggercoin
-Hitler
-Nigger (NGR)
-African American
-Kikecoin (KIKE)
-Jewcoin
-Holocaust coin
-Poopcoin
-Cacacoin
-Fuckcoin
-Peniscoin
-Asscoin
-Vaginacoin

Here's a pic of some guy's wallet containing several of these:
View attachment 1909539

Some of them are so controversial there's no way to get them if you don't know someone who has them because even "decentralized" exchanges won't let people trade currency they deem too naughty. 🤔
View attachment 1909547

Niggercoin was a /biz/ meme. It supposedly got pretty far before it was banned and the virtual nigger economy was killed. Here's some promotional images for NGR, if you're curious:
View attachment 1911175
I was there for NGR, good times. I never bought any but it was always one of my favorites for its meme value. I wish it hadn't died, there will never be a better meme coin. I normally hate memecoins but NGR had something special by just being the most offensive thing possible to piss people off.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was there for NGR, good times. I never bought any but it was always one of my favorites for its meme value. I wish it hadn't died, there will never be a better meme coin. I normally hate memecoins but NGR had something special by just being the most offensive thing possible to piss people off.
Maybe one day, if a solution can be found to the exchanges delisting offensive coins, a new niggercoin could be created. Perhaps Muhammadcoin (with pictures of the prophet's face all over the promotional material).

Most of those coins cab be traded on Uniswap

Yeah I’m not sure what OP is saying in his original post - in a CEX (centralized exchange or funny almost naughty word) these tokens aren’t listed because they’re offensive, but in a DEX (like uniswap) you just need the tokens contract address. If they’re an ERC-20 token (most of them are) all you need is a contract address.

💗Freddie Freaker💗

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some guy created an unremoveable coin called niggerchink and he's sending it to random people, lmao.
niggerchink.png

Sadly, they can probably be burned.

I am getting into poopcoin. A lot of meme potential.b
There's one called poocoin (poo, not poop) that unironically has some potential. If you wish to fill your wallet with shit, I suggest taking a look.
https://archive.md/aPPUl

Last edited: