• ”HEH! YOU CAN PUT ME DOWN. YOU CAN SNAG MY MEDAL. BUT YOU CAN NEVER TAKE OR DESTROY MY HEART, MY SOULD, OR MY POWERS!”

Culture Offensive online posts led to gun charges

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CatParty, Nov 8, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Lipitor

1. https://www.pennlive.com/news/2018/11/authorities-nazi-related-posts-led-to-gun-charges.html

A Columbia County man faces charges related to the illegal possession of a machine gun after attracting law enforcement attention by posting racist comments online, authorities said.

Officials at the U.S. Justice Department announced Wednesday that John J. Hasay, 21, of Benton has been criminally charged for possessing an illegal Glock 19 9-millimeter machine gun for nearly a year, ending on Aug. 23.

Authorities said Hasay was discovered by law enforcement officers after he posted in online forums, making comments "espousing racist, white-supremacist and Nazi ideologies.”

Hasay also threatened to commit a hate crime, authorities said.

According to the announcement, authorities also are seeking to make Hasay forfeit his firearms and related items, including:

• The Glock 19 machine gun
    • A CAA Model G3, Micro Roni pistol carbine conversion bearing a scope
    • A IWI Model MP Uzi bearing a shortened barrel (a semiautomatic firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine)
    • A GSG Model 522 bearing a shortened barrel and a Black and Brown optic (a semiautomatic firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine)
    • A Charter Arms Model AR-7 Explorer bearing a shortened barrel (a semiautomatic firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine)
    • A Mossberg Model 500A bearing a shortened barrel
    • An I.O. Inc. Sporter bearing a suppressor (a semiautomatic firearm that is capable of accepting a large capacity magazine)
    • Two suppressors
    Hasay has been incarcerated since his arrest on Aug. 23.

If he is found guilty on the charges, Hasay faces a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison, authorities said.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. What in the Goddamn fuck?

• Agree  x 16
    • DRINK  x 4
    • Feels  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Bah.

Wish I owned a machine gun.

Now I'm jealous.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    MuuMuu Bunnylips

MuuMuu Bunnylips I want to touch your pee-pee.

kiwifarms.net
  4. For a white supremacist he sure did pick an urban weapon.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
  5. forget that it's a handgun, even if it wasn't you can't get a 9mm pistol-caliber machine gun by definition
    that's literally what the term 'submachine gun' was invented for

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Do they even make "large capacity magazines" for the AR-7? Why?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You really expect the media to identify firearms accurately?

We're lucky they didn't call it a "354. caliber fully-semi-automatic tactical assault sawn-off carbine with extended 9mm magazine clips."

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. A Nazi owning the iconic Israeli gun.

:thinking:

Also, isn't the Charter Arms version of the AR-7 known for being terribly unreliable?

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. But they're the American media, surely they should at least be familiar with definitions
    If nothing else there's google

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Vrakks

Vrakks If you do not give into my demans.... TOO LATE!!!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 32
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

11. Dang I forgot to work ghost gun into my spiel, people are comfortable in their ignorance. How that cop didn't bust up laughing is either impressive or deeply worrying.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
  12. C2D4D6B5-C355-4D2C-96BB-F9760E235195.jpeg

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    #12 Testaclese Maximus, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    Testaclese Maximus

Testaclese Maximus as friendly as a rabbit
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Glock 19s are kind of neat.

Mossberg 500A are great shotguns, just don't tear one down to clean it unless you have a few hours to figure out how to get it back together.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kcbbq

kcbbq Art trappists gory?

kiwifarms.net
  14. fuck all this time I was thinking submachine gun was an underwater vessel gun and it was a common typo! kind of like a submachine sandwich.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net

15. Hungry for justice? Try our new ham and 9mm, want swiss cheese with that? Just pull the trigger!

• Like Like x 12
    TowinKarz

TowinKarz Actually WILL Call Somebody.....

kiwifarms.net
  16. Don't they know the Glock is designated a handgrenade?

Either way, call me when offensive online posts lead to weapons discharges, cause that would at least warrant such a fuss.

• Agree Agree x 4
    RomanesEuntDomus

RomanesEuntDomus May contain nuts.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. What the fuck why are they digging into his skin with a knife?
    I did NOT need to see that today.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    wylfım

wylfım Lost in an endless void of stupid.

kiwifarms.net
  18. Apparently he got a bit of shrapel blown back into his shoulder one of the many hazards of the glocknade 19

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
  19. This speaks volumes as to how poorly written gun laws can be when they're written by people that are too mortified of firearms to be willing to learn even the most basic things about them. You can order the part that converts any glock pistol to fully automatic on Amazon, Wish, Alibaba, etc. for about $10, no questions asked. Now, installing it on a firearm is a pretty big crime, but making, selling, receiving, etc seems to not be illegal as long as you pretend its not for making the gun fully automatic.

https://www.wish.com/search/glock/product/5bceb62da1cfb41a535bc64f?&source=search

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Mocha Butt Fleshlight
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. note that i am a licensed dealer and manufacturer of machineguns, with more than a decade of personal experience working/servicing/owning them.

i have three of those from Aliexpress and one from a factory that used to make car body kits and now makes cheap accessories for export for sporting equipment (including air guns, pellet guns, and real guns). they are generally surface hardened alloy or poorly treated mild steel and in one case, completely shattered in a test pistol i had. one was non functional due to poor finish work (powder coat too thick, mold line from the casting wasn't smoothed down so the travel for the toggle that holds the disconnector downward would engage then lock in place, causing a runaway gun situation.

while they aren't quite the "honeypots" from yesteryear (remember the pre 84 DIAS?), they aren't particularly well-made and someone serious about committing a felony is better off making a Sten clone or something.

doing something like this and effectively advertising it is beyond dumb. it's similar to the guy with the "random drill bit" third hole that he posted to facebook or whatever.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/04/11/ignorance-and-nfa/

• Informative Informative x 3
    #20 Club Sandwich, Nov 10, 2018 at 4:11 AM
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 7:24 AM
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.