Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
They can't tell her dinfinitively what she is suffering from without proper lab work and diagnostic testing. She wants answers quick and on the cheap. She does not have any insurance. My best guess is the doctor told her what it could be and what needed to be done to know for sure and she bailed.

JambledUpWords

Gorl who loves orange chicken
kiwifarms.net
They can't tell her dinfinitively what she is suffering from without proper lab work and diagnostic testing. She wants answers quick and on the cheap. She does not have any insurance. My best guess is the doctor told her what it could be and what needed to be done to know for sure and she bailed.
That’s because she wants extra $$$ for Torrid, Wommart, restaurants, and journals. To her random junk>health insurance and savings

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
Type 2 diabetus for sure. That goes without question. Obvious diagnosis aside, AL would never admit to that publicly. She'll lie about the entire shebang and then claim something like water weight bloat and depression. The pain and visual atrophy in her leg is nothing more than a benign sleepy leg :)

The acanthosis nigricans on her neck and knuckles? Pshhh, nothing but bad lighting from her camera.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
You guys are being pretty :optimistic: with these predictions. AL is unhealthy, fat as fuck, and has some massive health problems coming for her later down the line. However, she's still young. The human body is surprisingly resilient. It will catch up with her, but right now I sincerely doubt a doctor has anything for her but minor (current) health problems and grave warnings of what's to come.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
You guys are being pretty :optimistic: with these predictions. AL is unhealthy, fat as fuck, and has some massive health problems coming for her later down the line. However, she's still young. The human body is surprisingly resilient. It will catch up with her, but right now I sincerely doubt a doctor has anything for her but minor (current) health problems and grave warnings of what's to come.
she's young in numerical age but her body is not. She has done damage to herself. That kind of thinking is what kept her from seeing doctors on the regular in the first place.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
While it is fun to speculate that she's got everything from the beetus to SuperAIDS the thing is she is still relatively young. Even when you mistreat it this badly the serious health issues don't usually manifest until the 30s at the earliest.

HOWEVER, I think she's expiditing the process with the more than rapid for a deathfat pace of gaining and the painkillers. I know I spotted a ton of Ibu in her bag in one video so it looks like she's eating them like tictacs. I would assume she abuses over the counter meds quite a bit because I do believe she's in constant pain at this point.

Gunslinger

Liberate tute me ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
There's no telling what could be wrong with her leg honestly--there are so many possibilities: Lymphedema with lipodema, sciatica from compressed spinal discs, stress fractures from hobbling around with a tremendous amount of weight on her skeleton, pulled muscle from recent weight gain. It's not as if Amber was specific about the pain she's experiencing or even where she was having it other than "ow my leg!!!".

a834604

kiwifarms.net
TBH a hospitalization would be the best thing that could happen to her right now. She needs the control of her diet to be put into the hands of professionals who aren't afraid of a 600 lb toddler. A binge detox so to say. And ban Becky from the hospital or have 24/7 surveillance on Amber's mouth.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino