Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Lol when did she start using this phrase? I dont actually watch her shit, I just get a synopsis (and again thank you to the people who do watch her videos and report in, that is some front line shit) but I feel like she started using it around when she started Optavia and it's just become a meme. I mean it's a phenomenally cunty thing to say so I understand totally why people use it the way they do with her and I love it and find it amusing, but it's like, fuck dude where did even SHE hear it from? Why did she pick it up? Is it like a Trisha Paytas thing? It was always like a trashy phrase I think.

Either way, I love it. Never stop punctuating her speech with " , boo boo".
She's been using it since at least some time last year, I think, but like you, I have no idea why. Honey Boo Boo was cancelled years ago, and the girl herself isn't even called that anymore.

And she smugly claims those mash potatoes weren't a binge because they were "only" 500kcal. But isn't the primary characteristic of a binge the loss of control?
I'm pretty sure Amber's pig-out sessions are 1k+ calories, easily. Her meals certainly are. 500 calories is a snack for her.

Last edited:

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BED serves as an excuse because it puts her problem outside of her control. Amberlynn tries to say that she is following her calories goals, but binging a few times a week puts her way over. This is not possible if you do the maths, but Amberlynn likes the story because she victim instead of fat slob with no willpower.
It doesn't, though. It can be an excuse until you know (or "think", in this case) you have BED. Then it just becomes an explanation for your past behavior and you are fully responsible for treating the disorder you know you have. She can't even claim that she can't afford treatment, the way she throws her money around and shits on people who bring it up, and she lacks the introspective skills to manage it herself.

I suspect it's part of the reason she never sees a doctor long enough to get an actual diagnosis for any of her problems, whether she's consciously avoiding it for that reason or not. Until she does everyone is just "self-diagnosing" her and she easily dismisses any and all commentary about her health.

Blotto

My name is Otto! I love to get blotto!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know. But calories aren't a factor in whether something constitutes a binge or not. My point was that she doesn't even know the most basic aspect of a disorder she's been claiming to have for years.
What you’re discussing is objective versus subjective binge eating. Objective does have caloric amounts (5k-15k) and falls under the medical criteria for BED. Subjective doesn’t, it’s more common with mordibly obese patients who are missing one if not multiple criteria. What’s interesting is the emotional impact of both of these is quite similar, I’m not sure if they got rid of the caloric requirements themselves or not at this point as my interest has shifted elsewhere. But My understanding is subjective binge eaters while feeling some form of compulsion/out of control aspects tend to be steered more toward food addiction then traditional BED. There’s some really interesting studies out there nonetheless.
You are absolutely correct on the latter bit though. It’s just like her claims of knowing everything about nutrition, medications, health, writing, etc. Outside of maybe a basic online self test or googiling fast symptoms on wedMD or whatever she isn’t convincing. It’s why she can be debunked so quickly. It’s the same things with selfdx tumblrinas, they can’t process the severity factor. Let alone that even experts can’t self diagnose and it’s common with new med students to think they have rare ailments.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Just asking this here since the conversation is already taking place and it's regarding a specific incident as opposed to general health speculation: If the calories aren't a factor in whether something is considered a binge, what makes the mashed potatoes a binge? She wasn't out of control. She took the time to film the fact that she knew she was going to be over her calorie limit and she was still choosing to eat them. That seems more a case of "Yeah I know I shouldn't do this but I don't care" than "I know I shouldn't do this but I can't stop myself".

Hellion

PhD in Procrastination
kiwifarms.net
Just asking this here since the conversation is already taking place and it's regarding a specific incident as opposed to general health speculation: If the calories aren't a factor in whether something is considered a binge, what makes the mashed potatoes a binge? She wasn't out of control. She took the time to film the fact that she knew she was going to be over her calorie limit and she was still choosing to eat them. That seems more a case of "Yeah I know I shouldn't do this but I don't care" than "I know I shouldn't do this but I can't stop myself".
Without speculating if the potatoes counted as a binge or not, the ED charity, BEAT, says:
Binges may be planned like a ritual and can involve the person buying "special" binge foods, or they may be more spontaneous.
In AL's case, this could fit more with the Pringles/ramen/Ben and Jerry's she would buy to eat at night, but the general point is that a binge can involved pre-planning, even a lot of it.

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
this is a really good question and I think so many things are circumstantial to answer it properly that the best anyone can do here is speculate, so speculate I will. To me, that wilful ignorance of one's own goals, plans, health, etc may be vocalised as "I don't care" when in reality there is a degree of loss of control there. Because in theory if she could stop herself, she would. A person who says "I'm going to eat x amount of calories" and then say "okay if I eat this I'll be over the amount" but does it anyway for no real reason...to me it's not necessarily about the amount of calories - I think that's just splitting hairs. It's more about her relationship with food. She could have said no. She could have taken one bite and stopped, She could have not shelved her plans for a bowl of cheesy potatoes. But she didn't.

And when I consider the "why" it's like okay yes that immediately comes across as apathy or hedonism, but when I can't find any clear motivator for doing it, I think that there's a lack of control there.

I'm not gonna outright say she has BED. She likely does. The only thing I can say with any kind of confidence is that she has a really bad relationship with food. It might be an unwillingness to say no, it might be inability. But I think there's so much overlap between the two with her that if BOLTH questions are posed my answer would be "yes" lol

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Well now I'm kinda sorry I brought it up. It was moved to the health speculation thread even though I didn't mean it to be speculative at all and apparently people are getting sick of hearing about it. Idk if this is going to be moved too but just to explain my reasoning for the comment I now regret, here goes. To my knowledge a binge involves first and foremost a sense of loss of control over one's food intake (which does NOT exclude the ability to plan a binge) and secondarily the consumption of an inordinate amount of food in a very short time. So what I was trying to say is that she either wanted to consume those mash potatoes, which she claims she did not, or she lost control, i.e. binged. So if she's saying she didn't mean to eat them, she can't also say that it wasn't a binge just because it's too few calories. I'll give it a rest now and sorry again for bringing it up

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I think her sleep apnea and general breathing trouble is literally making her exceptional. Her brain isn't getting enough oxygen, especially during the night, and she's slowly becoming brain damaged.
People I think started saying that as a joke, but the scary fact is it can also be true.

As for hamber binging..she isn't. Stop fucking referring to it as such. She eats like this, daily. This is her normal pattern. A binge implies out of the ordinary. Do you think she got to be over 600 pounds by what, 'binging'? No. She's consuming 3x the amount of a healthy person on a daily basis. This isn't binging, this is her normal consumption.

I can't even fathom what a binge for Hamber would be any longer. She already is likely consuming 6k+ calories a day. I've seen numbers tossed around up to I think 10k to explain her weight gain. What the fuck do you binge on when you need 10k a day to maintain and gain weekly? 20k in one go? Just eat sticks of butter?

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
Chantal recently got some bloods done and came back as pre-diabetic with high bad cholesterol.; I refuse to believe Big Al doesn't have at least those.

I know a lot of mention is made of her beetus knuckles, but I genuinely believe that the darkness is just dirt at this point. She has already admitted to not being able to fit into the shower easily, and we see evidence of her unwashed state every time she uploads a video. It's obvious when she is clean from her hair alone - and it's not that often. I think if she really had full blown diabetes we would have seen much more serious results of that already with the way she eats. She already has whatever her leg thing is (nerve issues etc) and her disc problems in her back. Not to mention joint pain from hefting that amount of weight around.

I think she's close to major health disaster, but that nothing 'big' has happened yet. For someone her weight and lifestyle she's surprisingly free of anything but bulk related hardships so far. I think that's going to change though, very soon, She's been in an increasingly fast downward spiral for a while now.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Chantal recently got some bloods done and came back as pre-diabetic with high bad cholesterol.; I refuse to believe Big Al doesn't have at least those.

I know a lot of mention is made of her beetus knuckles, but I genuinely believe that the darkness is just dirt at this point. She has already admitted to not being able to fit into the shower easily, and we see evidence of her unwashed state every time she uploads a video. It's obvious when she is clean from her hair alone - and it's not that often. I think if she really had full blown diabetes we would have seen much more serious results of that already with the way she eats. She already has whatever her leg thing is (nerve issues etc) and her disc problems in her back. Not to mention joint pain from hefting that amount of weight around.

I think she's close to major health disaster, but that nothing 'big' has happened yet. For someone her weight and lifestyle she's surprisingly free of anything but bulk related hardships so far. I think that's going to change though, very soon, She's been in an increasingly fast downward spiral for a while now.
If it was just dirt, she could wash her hands, instead, she uses a nice shiny concealer on her knuckles. Now why would she do that for a bit of dirt?

She poses with big bottles of water in videos because she is thirsty, and a few weeks ago her neck started getting dark rings. Fullblown beetus is incoming.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
If it was just dirt, she could wash her hands, instead, she uses a nice shiny concealer on her knuckles. Now why would she do that for a bit of dirt?

She poses with big bottles of water in videos because she is thirsty, and a few weeks ago her neck started getting dark rings. Fullblown beetus is incoming.
Yep. Just ask a diabetic who watched her stuff if she's diabetic. I think we know it ain't dirt.

She's actually consuming at least 4x the amount of a healthy person her size. At 5'3", if she had a BMI of 25, she would be 140 lbs. At 560 lbs, she weighs exactly 4x as much as she would at BMI 25.

Well 4x then. I wonder if she's still even that tall with how deformed her body is.

LifeguardHermit

Percussive Mechanic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way shes ever going to lose weight will be via the giggly-saw after the type2 diabeetus catches up to her.

Still more tolerable than chantel by a large margin (badumtiss)

Reactions: Mr Foster

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Worse case scenario - heart failure. She's retaining far too much water and can't breathe. Most likely due to fluid on her lungs. It's a long and slow process, but eventually her heart will just give out. JMO.
The funny thing is that we have actually come a long way in treating heart failure but it's one of those accelerating diseases where it just progresses faster the worse it is. Delaying treatment because you never want to see a doctor ever may end up being AL's downfall after all.

Honestly I think her most immediate risk is infection though. Everyone in that fucking house is sick all the damn time, AL doesn't shower anymore and can't wipe her ass. I doubt Becky is helping her because she seems like less of a caretaker and more of a 90s kid taking special education classes. Nobody cleans up after the pets and Rickie works in a slaughterhouse so who knows what the fuck he's bringing back.

Pneumonia still remains one of the leading causes of death because there's not much doctors can do except give you IV antibiotics and hope your body fights it off. When your immune system is shot to hell because of your 3-digit BMI and poor circulation there's a good chance it will just kill you, especially if you delay treatment.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino