Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

PersonOfOstracize

My pronouns are 'shun' and 'begone'
kiwifarms.net
My question is this: whatever impending health crisis is coming, what will she do?

Is she going to produce one sob story after another to try and tard cum more cash out of the situation? Or is she going to ignore reality completely, make up reasons why she's going long stetches between vlogs (definitely NOT at a hospital you guise) or is she just going to drop off the map one day, until Becky confirms on Twitter that Big Al has gone to visit her cousins up above?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
My question is this: whatever impending health crisis is coming, what will she do?

Is she going to produce one sob story after another to try and tard cum more cash out of the situation? Or is she going to ignore reality completely, make up reasons why she's going long stetches between vlogs (definitely NOT at a hospital you guise) or is she just going to drop off the map one day, until Becky confirms on Twitter that Big Al has gone to visit her cousins up above?
Depends on what the health crisis is. If it is the fluid on her heart demanding its piece, it may be done in hours. Pneumonia can drag on for a bit untill it turns for the worst and it can be over fast. I think Necky or the toiletbrush would mention it in a video. If the beetus comes to claim some toes, or god forbid a leg (some people stand up, hear a loud crack, fall on the floor, ignored beetus breaks a bone and the leg comes off) she will just not film it and try and play it off like nothing happened. After a hiatus because totes not health issues you guize. If I had to guess, gun to my head, infected legs that require wound debridement will be first, and then she will know what the fuck she has done with that fucking lymphedoema.

Whatever the case, her youth is leaving her, as it leaves us all, and when that day comes for her, and it soon will, she will know, being supermorbidly critically obese comes with consequences. Some toes, her liver, her spleen, her gallbladder, her eyesight, her leg, her skin, Lord Nurgle will have its piece, that much is certain.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Wether or not The Big One will hit Amber anytime soon is up for debate, she has youth on her side, but that will only take her so far. But when it does come for her, I predict the following: She will not have health insurance, she will completely take advantage of any and all emergency treatments given to her, she will completely screw over the hospital/Kentucky tax payer when it comes to her hospital bills and she will do it laughing and smiling, because as we have seen, its all so damn funny to her.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
My vote is on one of three things

She gets some kind of fecal matter infection, because she can't wipe herself and the fecal matter gets into a open wound on her legs/shelf ass caused by cellulitis and utterly horrible hygiene practices (ala the most recent MSPL episode)
or
She takes her final shallow breath during the night and her lungs just give up
or
She ends up getting aspiration pneumonia because of the massive amounts of food she shoves in her mouth without properly chewing and it ends up going into her lungs instead of into her massive gullet.

Also
As someone who was formerly obese; still half the size of Albert at my biggest; plus at least 6 inches taller; I can say with absolute certainty she cannot and does not wipe her ass or her vagina. I struggled to do both at my biggest so she is either not doing it or Becky is doing it for her.

Francis Dollarhyde

kiwifarms.net
As someone who was formerly obese; still half the size of Albert at my biggest; plus at least 6 inches taller; I can say with absolute certainty she cannot and does not wipe her ass or her vagina. I struggled to do both at my biggest so she is either not doing it or Becky is doing it for her.
She denies it and sticks to her story that it is no issue at all. We all know she a lah for at least 200 elbees now. She may just use a wiping stick and leave the crusts and think "job well done I can still do it" meanwhile everyone else in the house just has to make due with scented sticks and candles she gets on her Wommart hauls.

And then Necky goes to town on that vag reeking of piss with the aroma of the ripened dingleberries right nextdoor. Fuck no.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
I work in health care and I've certainly seen some shit, but never someone even close to this level of morbid obesity. The fattest I've seen is 300-350 lbs at most and even that's pretty uncommon here. In all honesty I don't know that much about the myriad of super gross health/hygiene/psychological problems unique to extremely morbidly obese individuals, I've probably learned more about that on the Farms than I ever did in school. Obviously Amber lies a lot and tries to be selective about what she shows people, but it's still a morbidly fascinating look at the disease process.

Am I misinterpreting, or did Amber actually have to get some kind of intramuscular injection to treat her UTI? I have literally never seen that in practice. Patients with really nasty UTIs that have made it into the bladder or kidneys might get started off with some IV antibiotics and then sent home with oral ones, that's common, but if she meant IV surely she'd have said that. To be honest, the only UTI-like issues I can think of that might be treated with an IM shot of antibiotics are gonorrhea or syphilis. If anyone has the foggiest idea why any doctor would decide to give an IM shot of antibiotics for an uncomplicated (or hell, even a complicated) UTI please enlighten me... but I don't think it's likely.

Now normally if someone just randomly happened to get some random crotch infection the same weekend their partner was gone I'd at least consider that she might have caught something sleeping around. But with Amber being Amber, I think it's more likely she ran into problems because Becky wasn't around to grab the Wet Naps and administer the occasional hooker bath. No surprise that she'd promptly end up with a UTI. Now here's the speculation: I think it was more than a UTI, I think she also has some nasty cellulitis in a very intimate place, probably developing for a while but worsened along with her hygiene. That would explain the shots, an antibiotic and a corticosteroid maybe, delivering them IM isn't particularly effective for that but it's not unheard of and we are talking about doctors from Bumfuck, Kentucky. And of course there's no way homegirl is going to admit that her skin's rotting from the nastiness growing underneath her fupa.

For most people a UTI, even a nasty one, isn't that big of a deal. But if my autistic hunch is right and Amber's skin is starting to break down also, shit is just gonna keep going downhill from here.

Francis Dollarhyde

kiwifarms.net
I work in health care and I've certainly seen some shit, but never someone even close to this level of morbid obesity. The fattest I've seen is 300-350 lbs at most and even that's pretty uncommon here. In all honesty I don't know that much about the myriad of super gross health/hygiene/psychological problems unique to extremely morbidly obese individuals, I've probably learned more about that on the Farms than I ever did in school. Obviously Amber lies a lot and tries to be selective about what she shows people, but it's still a morbidly fascinating look at the disease process.

Am I misinterpreting, or did Amber actually have to get some kind of intramuscular injection to treat her UTI? I have literally never seen that in practice. Patients with really nasty UTIs that have made it into the bladder or kidneys might get started off with some IV antibiotics and then sent home with oral ones, that's common, but if she meant IV surely she'd have said that. To be honest, the only UTI-like issues I can think of that might be treated with an IM shot of antibiotics are gonorrhea or syphilis. If anyone has the foggiest idea why any doctor would decide to give an IM shot of antibiotics for an uncomplicated (or hell, even a complicated) UTI please enlighten me... but I don't think it's likely.

Now normally if someone just randomly happened to get some random crotch infection the same weekend their partner was gone I'd at least consider that she might have caught something sleeping around. But with Amber being Amber, I think it's more likely she ran into problems because Becky wasn't around to grab the Wet Naps and administer the occasional hooker bath. No surprise that she'd promptly end up with a UTI. Now here's the speculation: I think it was more than a UTI, I think she also has some nasty cellulitis in a very intimate place, probably developing for a while but worsened along with her hygiene. That would explain the shots, an antibiotic and a corticosteroid maybe, delivering them IM isn't particularly effective for that but it's not unheard of and we are talking about doctors from Bumfuck, Kentucky. And of course there's no way homegirl is going to admit that her skin's rotting from the nastiness growing underneath her fupa.

For most people a UTI, even a nasty one, isn't that big of a deal. But if my autistic hunch is right and Amber's skin is starting to break down also, shit is just gonna keep going downhill from here.
Must have been one nasty ass hardcore blue waffle level UTI. I believe a nasty fatty can get that. It can get steamy and hot inbetween those big thighs, great breeding ground for fungus for example. This was not some standard UTI. Urineburns are not helpful either.

She claims she just picks at her skin but I just do not believe that at all. It seems a convenient excuse for a skin that heals terribly.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

Not to PL, but I’ve gotten antibiotic shots for infections. Granted they were sinus infections or bronchitis or things of that nature. I’ve never had a UTI so I really don’t know. I thought if the infection was present and bad enough they’d give you a squirt from the juice box to trigger your immune system into action. Is this not the same with UTI’s?

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Ceftriaxone is administered IM for UTIs sometimes, although it's really only indicated if the patient can't keep oral antibiotics down due to vomiting or you suspect the patient won't complete the full course of oral antibiotics...

Plus there's just the placebo effect of receiving a shot. Doctors in South Korea will give you an injection in your ass no matter what symptoms you're presenting with because it's just expected by patients at this point. I would not be particularly surprised if some rural doctors operated the same way.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Bringing this up because Hamber seems to be actively showing a desperation concerning her weight.

I think she got told circulation to some thing has been fucked and it has to come off. I think she's trying to fix it and is gonna end up fucking screwed over by gangrene by her own idiocy now.

Honestly we know her legs are bad, is it possible one is losing circulation that poorly?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Bringing this up because Hamber seems to be actively showing a desperation concerning her weight.

I think she got told circulation to some thing has been fucked and it has to come off. I think she's trying to fix it and is gonna end up fucking screwed over by gangrene by her own idiocy now.

Honestly we know her legs are bad, is it possible one is losing circulation that poorly?

My initial response to this was, "Nah, that's a bit much". Then I remembered who we were talking about. She's still trying to deny/treat her sleep apnea by propping up pillows and just insisting it isn't so.

It might not be gangrene necessarily, but I think there's a solid chance she got told something has passed a point of no return. That, or perhaps even she can't lie to herself about some symptom or other being really REALLY serious. It would explain the desperation and the sweet forbearance she's trying to show on social media right now -- she'll want people to say she's a nice person who didn't deserve this if/when it comes to light, and she probably figures some good karma will help with the diagnosis in some mystical way. I mean, she thinks she can thwart a high blood pressure diagnosis by declaring to the universe (via YouTube) that she's "trying" and that it's "not her fault," so who knows what weird superstitions lurk under that bun.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
My initial response to this was, "Nah, that's a bit much". Then I remembered who we were talking about. She's still trying to deny/treat her sleep apnea by propping up pillows and just insisting it isn't so.

It might not be gangrene necessarily, but I think there's a solid chance she got told something has passed a point of no return. That, or perhaps even she can't lie to herself about some symptom or other being really REALLY serious. It would explain the desperation and the sweet forbearance she's trying to show on social media right now -- she'll want people to say she's a nice person who didn't deserve this if/when it comes to light, and she probably figures some good karma will help with the diagnosis in some mystical way. I mean, she thinks she can thwart a high blood pressure diagnosis by declaring to the universe (via YouTube) that she's "trying" and that it's "not her fault," so who knows what weird superstitions lurk under that bun.
I don't really follow Eric, but I wonder if we'll see any thing to support it in his videos by accident?

I mean if she had to have some part of her body removed it would show some how, no matter how careful she is to screeech.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net

I agree, Amber has a very arrested development of her perception of consequences for her continued actions. In addition to that her infantile personality and lack of critical thinking skills would make her very susceptible to magical thinking, She probably does believe she can bargain with some unknown power of the universe by having a scruge-like epiphany and being nice to everyone all the sudden.

It's definitely not a change in personality, it's a pleading attempt to fix herself. In my opinion.

Too little, too late bitch.

Francis Dollarhyde

kiwifarms.net
Something is up, that much is certain. Now we must be patient, she or Eric will let something slip, or Rafe will when it inevitably blows all up again. I do not think anything is cut off. Yet.

My bet is the legs. And her muscle being pooled again. Except it is not something pooled. Maybe a cellulite infection.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino