Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Pudgy Bear Claws

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if a possibly serious skin infection could also be why she's been going without those legeens and has been wearing maxi dresses lately. Crotch/leg sores plus a UTI might be bad enough for IM antibiotics and the need to let her skin breathe for a change.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
My initial response to this was, "Nah, that's a bit much". Then I remembered who we were talking about. She's still trying to deny/treat her sleep apnea by propping up pillows and just insisting it isn't so.

It might not be gangrene necessarily, but I think there's a solid chance she got told something has passed a point of no return. That, or perhaps even she can't lie to herself about some symptom or other being really REALLY serious. It would explain the desperation and the sweet forbearance she's trying to show on social media right now -- she'll want people to say she's a nice person who didn't deserve this if/when it comes to light, and she probably figures some good karma will help with the diagnosis in some mystical way. I mean, she thinks she can thwart a high blood pressure diagnosis by declaring to the universe (via YouTube) that she's "trying" and that it's "not her fault," so who knows what weird superstitions lurk under that bun.
Y'all are fucking reaching. She got freaked out because she was losing so many subs. She is no deeper than a reptilian response to stimuli. If she had a come to Jesus about her health, it would have been the UTI episode and it wasn't. This is a show. That's all it is to her. This is her only source of income and we have to keep the food bux coming. She's not serious about this or she'd work out for more than 3 minutes a day. She's not consulting a professional for her mental health. She's not seeing a nutritionist. She didn't submit her paper work for the WLS. This is all pure bullshit to cover her ass for being such a fucking cunt to the people who pay her bills. Maybe it'll last long enough for her to lose 10-20 elbees, but it's not sustainable.

She's sick and she needs help which she is refusing to get. She may have gotten some rough feedback on her vitals in the ER, but it didn't scare her into shit. She was mukbanging and being Smuglynn and Cuntylynn immediately afterward. It was the sub drop that got her pea brained attention.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
Her come to Jesus moment should have been the first time she stepped on the scale and it read 300. Ain't nobody need to weigh that much.
The road from say 250lb to 600lb is such a long, drawn out journey that there's 1000 potential come to Jesus moments. If you get all the way to the point where your entire body hurts, you can't walk, and you can't breathe there's no going back, because you just don't give a shit.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
The road from say 250lb to 600lb is such a long, drawn out journey that there's 1000 potential come to Jesus moments. If you get all the way to the point where your entire body hurts, you can't walk, and you can't breathe there's no going back, because you just don't give a shit.
At that point knowing all the damage that would be done why not just shoot for the stars? Go for the all time record of biggest lardass of the hamplanets! Eat your way into history!

With the tiny things amber is doing it's almost pointless. She needs massive changes, not these minor things people do when they are only 20 pounds overweight. Amber is just delaying the inevitable, she doesn't have time or youth for baby steps.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
My initial response to this was, "Nah, that's a bit much". Then I remembered who we were talking about. She's still trying to deny/treat her sleep apnea by propping up pillows and just insisting it isn't so.

It might not be gangrene necessarily, but I think there's a solid chance she got told something has passed a point of no return. That, or perhaps even she can't lie to herself about some symptom or other being really REALLY serious. It would explain the desperation and the sweet forbearance she's trying to show on social media right now -- she'll want people to say she's a nice person who didn't deserve this if/when it comes to light, and she probably figures some good karma will help with the diagnosis in some mystical way. I mean, she thinks she can thwart a high blood pressure diagnosis by declaring to the universe (via YouTube) that she's "trying" and that it's "not her fault," so who knows what weird superstitions lurk under that bun.

Every time I think to myself, "Nah, you're stretching. It can't possibly be that bad," AL is just like, "Hold my Sprite Zero". It's like she has a natural talent for gaslighting or something.

Whatever. Who had lymphedema in the pool?

PotatoSalad4711

Bounced on my boy’s pineapple to this
kiwifarms.net
So Amber is bringing up the bipolar aspect again.

From what little we know about her parents, they were drug addicts. Drug addicts and alcoholics can present as having psychological issues (especially if they lie about their drug use, which a lot of them do) when really it’s just the drugs/alcohol. They may or may not have had bipolar disorder.

I don’t believe Amber is bipolar. She seems to have borderline personality disorder. The difference is, people with BPD go through phases of depression and mania much faster and not as severe. Someone with BPD will cycle within hours. We’ve seen this recently with AL saying she’s crying one minute and then she posts on YT being “happy” and optimistic. Just my thoughts.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

From what little we know about her parents, they were drug addicts. Drug addicts and alcoholics can present as having psychological issues (especially if they lie about their drug use, which a lot of them do) when really it’s just the drugs/alcohol. They may or may not have had bipolar disorder.

I don’t believe Amber is bipolar. She seems to have borderline personality disorder. The difference is, people with BPD go through phases of depression and mania much faster and not as severe. Someone with BPD will cycle within hours. We’ve seen this recently with AL saying she’s crying one minute and then she posts on YT being “happy” and optimistic. Just my thoughts.
Her 'manic' stages are not all that fucking manic. She has the energy of a toddler about a new idea, that's what that is. She doesn't get manic about every thing like some one who is bipolar. She goes 'Yay new toy!' and only focuses on that toy.

Also bipolar disorder? You can cycle over a week, or hours, but normally when you cycle rapidly, it's a sign of other issues compounding it. I personally have a rapid cycle bi polar disorder. It's more easily triggered when exposed to things I also dislike.

IE; going into a crowded place for some people will trigger far more rapid cycling. Hamber also never seems..actually depressed. She fake cries, but I've never seen clips of her being truly depressed. I'd hazard at best, she has ADHD judging from how she claims to constantly switch her focus <at least when the camera isn't on her>. I could easily believe she had ADHD and the moment she left foster care, she stopped taking any medication for it.

Honestly, I think she's delusional AF. I think recently some very bad news was given to her in no bullshit terms, and she's already managing to ignore the grim reality because she lost 11 pounds of shit and water weight and suddenly she's super dainty again.

She may not act as crazy as Chris-Chan, but we see her eye fucking her self, and clearly viewing her self as a curvy only slightly over weight queen. She's fucking crazy alright, because she can't see reality. Chris has his dimensional merge..Hamber can't see in mirrors.

Sorry, long winded.

Pudgy Bear Claws

kiwifarms.net
Every time I think to myself, "Nah, you're stretching. It can't possibly be that bad," AL is just like, "Hold my Sprite Zero". It's like she has a natural talent for gaslighting or something.

Whatever. Who had lymphedema in the pool?
Well, my guess was for open sores being infected when she went in for that UTI, I think. Is that close enough to her weeping lymphedema that I win a Torrid haul or maybe some ornj chikn?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I could easily believe she had ADHD and the moment she left foster care, she stopped taking any medication for it.
If she has ADHD, it's undiagnosed. In her Phentermine video, she complains that she's not getting the energy she expected from the medication, and was told that it might be because she has ADHD. As far as I know, she's never mentioned that again. I imagine she wouldn't want to pursue a diagnosis because she won't take medication for it. At this point, she's at least 100 lbs heavier than when she took Phentermine. I don't know if there's any medication she could take for it in her current state, since even the non-stimulant medication Strattera shouldn't be taken by people with high blood pressure.

If she does have it, she's going to have a horrible time ever trying to accomplish anything long term until she gets treated for it. It wouldn't fix the fact that she's a shitty person, but it might help her actually stick to a plan of action long enough to see significant results.

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
They probably stripped her down at the ER and saw the condition of her stomach and legs and gave her the harsh truth of what she's done to herself. I went to ER recently and more clothes then I thought were told to come off, and they probably did the same to her and saw what is going on. That narrative that she sat up in bed and found lymphedema sounds like a lie.

I don't think she called that wls herself, the ER probably referred her to them :/

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net

I completely agree with you, and I want to add more about the two disorders for those interested.

AL is definitely not bipolar. Bipolar is a mood disorder. BPD is a personality disorder which affects the way people think, relate, feel, and behave. There is some overlap, because of course people with BPD do experience depression and "mania" or up phases like bipolar people would.

To add to your example of AL's more rapid cycling that isn't characteristic of bipolar disorder, a really telling thing for me are those vlogs where she goes on a whirlwind of different life outlooks, philosophies, or goals within one video. Since BPD is not a mood disorder, the cycles may be related to mood, but that's not the most significant aspect of them. Her actual sense of self is on a rollercoaster. Also, the harmful impulsiveness and risk-taking piece clearly relates to her overeating and "bingeen."

People with BPD also go into extreme rages, sometimes snapping on a moment's notice. I'm pretty sure that there are no instances of raging in any of her videos (someone please correct me if I'm wrong!!), BUT there are some instances where you can kind of catch a glimpse of it, especially when she's around other people. I'm honestly blanking on an example right now, but there are several. The thing is, though, that she is in control of what she posts, and she obviously wouldn't put something like that up. It's also really hard to see from a video with just her, because you would really need to be there and observe her interactions and reactions with others.

If anyone else has experience with someone who has BPD, you know it's one of those things that you can spot from a mile away. Amberlynn could possibly have Narcissistic Personality Disorder in addition to BPD, but I don't have enough information to decide for myself. NPD is one of those things that you need to meet the person, have a relationship with them, and see their interactions with people over a longer period of time. Manipulation and lying is not really related to BPD, a little bit, yes, but it's a huge aspect of NPD.

I will add some more later.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: wokest bae and Eren

gorlrilla

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't help but chiming in...

My bet is that she is in some stage of chronic kidney disease. The leading causes of kidney damage are diabetes and high blood pressure, and we all know she has both (and has at least admitted to the latter). She also admitted she only pees once a day. With renal failure, her urine output would be diminished, and all that water that she should be peeing out ends up building up in her body--especially in her legs and extremities, causing edema. You can probably stick your thumb in her leg, and it'd leave an indent pit like if you did that to play-doh. In untreated cases, yes regular edema does weep, and it's disgusting. If it's just lipidema (though it's probably a combination of "all of the above") then it won't "pit." Lymphedema supposedly doesn't get better with bedrest, and I vaguely recall Hamber stating that it happens when only when she stands or sits, but who knows.

Congestive heart failure and kidney disease go hand in hand -- If you have one, a lotta times you have the other (or it'll develop afterwards). All that extra fluid she's retaining raises her bp--which damages her kidneys-- and makes her heart work harder than the average person's, causing it to fail sooner.

In the dialysis units, there are morbidly obese patients much smaller than Amberlynn who already have end stage renal disease. It's just a matter of time for Amber, tbh. Even if she lost 300 lbs today, it's probably already "dialysis or die" in her future.

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
I hope the recipients of her Torrid cast offs boil that shit after it's been oozed and greased all over.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Couldn't help but chiming in...

My bet is that she is in some stage of chronic kidney disease. The leading causes of kidney damage are diabetes and high blood pressure, and we all know she has both (and has at least admitted to the latter). She also admitted she only pees once a day. With renal failure, her urine output would be diminished, and all that water that she should be peeing out ends up building up in her body--especially in her legs and extremities, causing edema. You can probably stick your thumb in her leg, and it'd leave an indent pit like if you did that to play-doh. In untreated cases, yes regular edema does weep, and it's disgusting. If it's just lipidema (though it's probably a combination of "all of the above") then it won't "pit." Lymphedema supposedly doesn't get better with bedrest, and I vaguely recall Hamber stating that it happens when only when she stands or sits, but who knows.

Congestive heart failure and kidney disease go hand in hand -- If you have one, a lotta times you have the other (or it'll develop afterwards). All that extra fluid she's retaining raises her bp--which damages her kidneys-- and makes her heart work harder than the average person's, causing it to fail sooner.

In the dialysis units, there are morbidly obese patients much smaller than Amberlynn who already have end stage renal disease. It's just a matter of time for Amber, tbh. Even if she lost 300 lbs today, it's probably already "dialysis or die" in her future.
Crazy but I just was watching some episodes of MASH and in one, a fever hits the camp that..causes renal failure. We don't really know how sick Hamber gets, or often she is.

The fucked up thing with kidney and liver issues with diabetics is they have issues simply determing what is causing issues. Your hormones etc that can be normally relied upon in blood tests are -fucked- and it becomes alot more guessing for doctors as they try to determine it. That is what to me is the most frustrating part of being diabetic. Even when you control diabetes, it complicates the fuck out of every thing.

I can't even imagine what her medical charts would look like.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
except she does have a personality disorder. I would peg that way before bipolar.
Oh, she most certainly has BPD. There is no doubt in my mind watching how she manipulates and grooms, how she lashes out, how she takes on the grandiose "plans", constant resetting of goal posts, the rapid moving in with new partners. There's no damn way she doesn't have BPD. She presents every single symptom. We'll never know for sure, though, because she's got this booboo.

raritycunt

kiwifarms.net
ok??? but didn’t she always used to tweet about being bipolar??? who cares if she didn’t say anything in that one stream.View attachment 741286
She is the FIRST person to claim being offended about some stupid shit like we misgendered Twinkie or we “self diagnosed her” (her words not mine) but when people call her out she’s like “excuse me no booboo I’m right you’re wrong!”

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino