Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Mad Alice

Can you not?
kiwifarms.net
Oh, she most certainly has BPD. There is no doubt in my mind watching how she manipulates and grooms, how she lashes out, how she takes on the grandiose "plans", constant resetting of goal posts, the rapid moving in with new partners. There's no damn way she doesn't have BPD. She presents every single symptom. We'll never know for sure, though, because she's got this booboo.
Those are all symptoms of any personality disorder. I believe she has npd not bpd which are similar in ways but completely opposite in how one perceives themselves. Npd have grandiose sense of self, bpd see themselves as worthless/burden ect. She's way too entitled and self absorbed ect.

Amber's Lymphedema

русский робот
kiwifarms.net
Those are all symptoms of any personality disorder. I believe she has npd not bpd which are similar in ways but completely opposite in how one perceives themselves. Npd have grandiose sense of self, bpd see themselves as worthless/burden ect. She's way too entitled and self absorbed ect.
IMO, she definitely has BPD. There is a lot of overlap between BPD and NPD. I think the main thing is that borderline people have an extremely unstable sense of self/identity/life goals/philosophy of life, whereas NPD people don't really have that. NPD people will have a relatively stable feeling of grandiosity. For Amberlynn, it comes and goes even in the span of hours. Another big piece of BPD is a fear of abandonment. The Destiny breakup saga was just classic, textbook borderline behavior. I'm not saying that NPD people don't also fear/don't like abandonment, but they would do something like getting angry, vengeful, or exposing the person who broke up with them to manipulate people. Amberlynn was crying, made videos praising Destiny, living in the same house and insisting on sleeping in the same bed, hanging out with Destiny and new GF a lot. BPD will often do things like this to try to lure the person back in by any means necessary.

I could honestly go on for hours about BPD. But I will agree with you that she does exhibit a lot of symptoms of NPD, especially manipulation and lying. It's really hard to determine anything because she chooses what she posts online, so it's not very lifelike. We would really have to meet her in person and observe her interactions & relationships with others over a long period of time. Not to PL, but I have experience with several Borderlines and if anyone else does, too, you know it's something that you can spot from a mile away most of the time.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
IMO, she definitely has BPD. There is a lot of overlap between BPD and NPD. I think the main thing is that borderline people have an extremely unstable sense of self/identity/life goals/philosophy of life, whereas NPD people don't really have that. NPD people will have a relatively stable feeling of grandiosity. For Amberlynn, it comes and goes even in the span of hours. Another big piece of BPD is a fear of abandonment. The Destiny breakup saga was just classic, textbook borderline behavior. I'm not saying that NPD people don't also fear/don't like abandonment, but they would do something like getting angry, vengeful, or exposing the person who broke up with them to manipulate people. Amberlynn was crying, made videos praising Destiny, living in the same house and insisting on sleeping in the same bed, hanging out with Destiny and new GF a lot. BPD will often do things like this to try to lure the person back in by any means necessary.

I could honestly go on for hours about BPD. But I will agree with you that she does exhibit a lot of symptoms of NPD, especially manipulation and lying. It's really hard to determine anything because she chooses what she posts online, so it's not very lifelike. We would really have to meet her in person and observe her interactions & relationships with others over a long period of time. Not to PL, but I have experience with several Borderlines and if anyone else does, too, you know it's something that you can spot from a mile away most of the time.
The two can be co-morbid. That's the thing, NPD is a sub-section of Borderline. Typically folks do have co-morbidity. That's what makes them so incredibly difficult to treat.

horridtorrid

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
This person on insta started at 509 and lost almost 100lbs in four months. Makes me wonder what our gorl Al would be capable of it she actually put her mind to it.View attachment 743895
Not only is this gorl the same age as Hamber Alert, but shes also practically hemorrhaging weight and, most telling to me, has at least one kid. Pregnancy can fuck your health up, and especially with having to take care of a tiny helpless human all the time it can be hard to actively lose baby weight. This is way more than baby weight of course, but still good for her. She blew all of Ham's collective 5 years of lost elbees out of the water in four fuckin months, while taking care of a kid. Really highlights our gorl's laziness.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
Disregard Amber when she talks about what she might have or not have. She won't even do the low hanging fruit tests like sleep studies for sleep apnea, let alone work with a psychologist long term for an official diagnosis of any personality disorders. And if she were on either spectrum to a significant degree, the very condition makes self-evaluation and diagnosis impossible. That kind of clarity and honesty is impossible. And yeah, both are nightmares for professionals to deal with.

I'd bet that because both of her parents were NPD/BPD/whatever, she's got it by association, because whatever they have/had, is normal for her, so they normalized poor mental and emotional health for her. That can take the rest of her life to unwind, being honest and willing to do the work. Easier to just blame vague WebMD diagnosis bullshit between beenges.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
someone should send or tweet that to amber. maybe it's someone she already follows though.
Bitch doesn't have the ability for self reflection or introspect. She would just say that person doesn't have BED so it's not the same.

I know someone who is half her size and lost 80 elbees in 4 months as well.
It's entirely possible for albert to lose this amount of weight, but what is impossible (to her) is the effort it requires.

Super Colon Blow

kiwifarms.net

She does seem unable to make up her mind about anything at all.

DaintyHoleJR

New Account. Old Member.
kiwifarms.net
With all the talk about low sodium in the recent video, it got me wondering if she was recently diagnosed with hypertension. One of the risk factors is a sedentary lifestyle and I'm sure eating like a garbage disposal. I'd be stunned if she hasn't had it for at least a year, but finally got diagnosed within her last Dr visit. Which I thought she mentioned somewhere that it was in the beginning of the month (but I can't remember). She also dropped that her feet were hurting her in the previous video she did this week.
High blood pressure may lead to decreased circulation in your legs and feet, which can lead to burning/numbness/tingling. I'm also wondering if this is what really spurred the "diet" and now this low sodium shit. She will and probably has fallen off that "diet" already, and if she was actually diagnosed with that.. she could have a heart attack or stroke within the next couple of years.​

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
With all the talk about low sodium in the recent video, it got me wondering if she was recently diagnosed with hypertension. One of the risk factors is a sedentary lifestyle and I'm sure eating like a garbage disposal. I'd be stunned if she hasn't had it for at least a year, but finally got diagnosed within her last Dr visit. Which I thought she mentioned somewhere that it was in the beginning of the month (but I can't remember). She also dropped that her feet were hurting her in the previous video she did this week.
High blood pressure may lead to decreased circulation in your legs and feet, which can lead to burning/numbness/tingling. I'm also wondering if this is what really spurred the "diet" and now this low sodium shit. She will and probably has fallen off that "diet" already, and if she was actually diagnosed with that.. she could have a heart attack or stroke within the next couple of years.
Except in no way did she reduce her sodium intake from normal. She literally just went and bought sodium laden food galore. She's just virtue signaling what she thinks are healthy low sodium foods. Except you know..pickles are literally brined in salt etc.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Except in no way did she reduce her sodium intake from normal. She literally just went and bought sodium laden food galore. She's just virtue signaling what she thinks are healthy low sodium foods. Except you know..pickles are literally brined in salt etc.

That's typical of AL though, isn't it?

If the doctor says she needs to cut down on carbs, she panics and binges on rice. She might make a token effort towards cutting down carbs elsewhere, but it's like she prioritizes the carbs she can't live without and binges on them.

If a doctor told her she needs to cut down on sodium, she'll suddenly loooooove pickles so much and won't be able to live without them, but she'll buy low-sodium chicken stock so she can tell herself she cut out the sodium "where she could".

Queen of moderation, and all. She really thinks the dieting advice that helps normal people -- only eat out once a week, for example, or swapping Ben & Jerry's for Yaso bars -- is all she needs to lose weight. Because she can't NOT eat out or NEVER have ice cream, you see...

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
That's typical of AL though, isn't it?

If the doctor says she needs to cut down on carbs, she panics and binges on rice. She might make a token effort towards cutting down carbs elsewhere, but it's like she prioritizes the carbs she can't live without and binges on them.

If a doctor told her she needs to cut down on sodium, she'll suddenly loooooove pickles so much and won't be able to live without them, but she'll buy low-sodium chicken stock so she can tell herself she cut out the sodium "where she could".

Queen of moderation, and all. She really thinks the dieting advice that helps normal people -- only eat out once a week, for example, or swapping Ben & Jerry's for Yaso bars -- is all she needs to lose weight. Because she can't NOT eat out or NEVER have ice cream, you see...
What is sad is her logic would be to triple her intake of sodium and then buy low sodium chicken broth...which she never uses any how.... ..god this should be pinned some where in Amber Logic Gargoyle.

• Feels
Reactions: GargoyleGorl

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
What is sad is her logic would be to triple her intake of sodium and then buy low sodium chicken broth...which she never uses any how.... ..god this should be pinned some where in Amber Logic Gargoyle.
Food is more important to her than her health. That's all there is to it. The threat of having her food restricted, even temporarily, throws her into a panic, and she'll find a way to compensate.

Can't have potato chips? That's terrifying! But at least I can still have chocolate. Better reassure myself by eating all the chocolate I can! And a bowl of mashed potatoes (or two or three) because it's just not realistic to not have ANY potatoes ever again...

Then she cries because she gained 15 lbs even though she totally gave up potato chips, guize.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Food is more important to her than her health. That's all there is to it. The threat of having her food restricted, even temporarily, throws her into a panic, and she'll find a way to compensate.

Can't have potato chips? That's terrifying! But at least I can still have chocolate. Better reassure myself by eating all the chocolate I can! And a bowl of mashed potatoes (or two or three) because it's just not realistic to not have ANY potatoes ever again...

Then she cries because she gained 15 lbs even though she totally gave up potato chips, guize.
Frightening how the human mind can justify things.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino