Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I personally wonder if she even gives her real name to the ER.

It's hard to know because even when the ER gives her medication, they could have giving her a script form to physically take in and the pharmacist basically verifies the number on it with a computer system.

Some hospitals even have on site pharmacies now where you get a script from ER, and then take it to the pharmacist and a nurse fills it. They just assume the name you gave in ER is the real one.

Any one else find it interesting that with all these major health things..Hamber is hella quiet about them? Could it be, she was told how bad her health truly is in no uncertain terms?

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Well, what you guys think will be the end of the bloody belly button situation???
1- Hernia? Something was displaced due to the intern fat pressure.
2- Cockroach nest? yay a cave!!
3-Portal hypertension ? since one of the symptoms is confusion it may fit the bill (bye bye liver my friend).
4-Infection ? Becky is doing a shit job and the UTI was just the beginning.
5- Primary umbilical endometriosis ? Is related to her periods endless bleeding situation.
6-None of the above, that wasn't blood was tomato salsa from a naked late night Mexican food extravaganza.

I think is number 6.

Last edited:

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Well, what you guys think will be the end of the bloody belly button situation???
1- Hernia? Something was displaced due to the intern fat pressure.
2- Cockroach nest? yay a cave!!
3-Portal hypertension ? since one of the symptoms is confusion it may fit the bill (bye bye liver my friend).
4-Infection ? Becky is doing a shit job and the UTI was just the beginning.
5- Primary umbilical endometriosis ? Is related to her periods endless bleeding situation.
6-None of the above, that wasn't blood was tomato salsa from a naked late night Mexican food extravaganza.

I think is number 6.
Last year I had a bleeding belly button and it turns out it was from drinking too much sugar, so thats my guess as to Ambers bleeding. If it happened that is.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I personally wonder if she even gives her real name to the ER.

It's hard to know because even when the ER gives her medication, they could have giving her a script form to physically take in and the pharmacist basically verifies the number on it with a computer system.

Some hospitals even have on site pharmacies now where you get a script from ER, and then take it to the pharmacist and a nurse fills it. They just assume the name you gave in ER is the real one.

Any one else find it interesting that with all these major health things..Hamber is hella quiet about them? Could it be, she was told how bad her health truly is in no uncertain terms?
I'm not sure how it works with out of pocket patients. With insurance obviously you give them your insurance card and some ID. I don't know how it works otherwise because I'm an adult. It's also BFE, KY so the rules may be differently applied. I guarantee that's why the doctor just kind of patted her on the head and sent her on her way. She likely went in complaining of stomach pain, the doctor looked at her and made himself put on his professional face rather than say, "well, duh", and sent her home. In those tiny rural towns the opioid seeking is real and ER folks have become accustomed to it. If you come in with general "pain" and no other symptoms then, yeah, you'll be sent on your way.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to wager that the uncontrolled diabetes, antibiotics, and steroid cream give our gorl a raging case of thrush?

Assuming it's in her mouth (because I can't bear to think of any other places it could happen) that can't possibly help her tooth situation.

Becky's gonna be running AL's Burger King through a blender at this rate.

Edit to add:

Any optometrists have any thoughts on her right eye bulging out like it does?

Extra ocular pressure? Or maybe a mass behind the eye?

Would that also account for the laziness?
Bulging eyes (or eye) can be caused by glaucoma, which can be related to uncontrolled diabetes.

I'm sure that's a coincidence though.

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Anyone want to wager that the uncontrolled diabetes, antibiotics, and steroid cream give our gorl a raging case of thrush?

Assuming it's in her mouth (because I can't bear to think of any other places it could happen) that can't possibly help her tooth situation.

Becky's gonna be running AL's Burger King through a blender at this rate.
I am seriously wondering what her current status is..I can't believe she's actually better by now. I mean this is sort of the situation that lead to Chance dying.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I am seriously wondering what her current status is..I can't believe she's actually better by now. I mean this is sort of the situation that lead to Chance dying.
And what will lead to Chantal dying. Or bolth cows will have a massive health crisis. It is inevitable at this point. They refuse to change. Even if they both do, by now the damage is piling up and their lifespan are being shortened every binge.

Chantal is still mobile, she has a bit left. Amberlynn is getting fucked up, she just sits on pillow mountain. Once the cow no longer roams the pasture but stays in the barn, that is the beginning of the end.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
With all of the speculation of her being able to fit into various medical chairs and equipment, this IG post kind of brings AL to mind. https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuJHyyA3AQ/ Kudos to her for being able to push away from the table, after she got down to 2 shirts. AL would have periods where she'd walk around with no pants on (I suspect because of the difficulty of taking them on and off), and yet managed to gain 200 lbs. I don't think she has a rock bottom, especially if she's breathing hard sitting still.

• Winner
Reactions: Guardsman42

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
So, lets google map the route of our bacteria friends...
UTI - Bellybutton - Eye
What is next?
Btw I remember this pink eye somewhere, vlog? snapchat? it may help with the timeline since Eric's vlogs are what we have most up to date at the moment.

6FD10149-B2D5-4C5A-B8FF-A968A5CD884F.png

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
With all of the speculation of her being able to fit into various medical chairs and equipment, this IG post kind of brings AL to mind. https://www.instagram.com/p/BzuJHyyA3AQ/ Kudos to her for being able to push away from the table, after she got down to 2 shirts. AL would have periods where she'd walk around with no pants on (I suspect because of the difficulty of taking them on and off), and yet managed to gain 200 lbs. I don't think she has a rock bottom, especially if she's breathing hard sitting still.
Welp. I might need to go Keto. Legit those are impressive images. Sadly I doubt our cows can do it <But if they did I guess alot of us would need to eat crow>

Pudgy Bear Claws

It's the Porchugeeze
kiwifarms.net
So, lets google map the route of our bacteria friends...
UTI - Bellybutton - Eye
What is next?
Btw I remember this pink eye somewhere, vlog? snapchat? it may help with the timeline since Eric's vlogs are what we have most up to date at the moment.

View attachment 840622
She had the pink eye on her, "reacting to my cringiest video" posted a week ago, filmed who knows how far back. I think Eric's videos are usually pretty up to date so maybe she's got another one?

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She had the pink eye on her, "reacting to my cringiest video" posted a week ago, filmed who knows how far back. I think Eric's videos are usually pretty up to date so maybe she's got another one?

Or it just never went away. She's officially in the territory of some thing will kill her. She's had 2 confirmed serious infections, god knows what with her jaw, and pinkeye. I don't think any one of the infections has gone away because of her horrid hygiene.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I want to throw this out there and see what other people think..

We know becky apparently cried in reaction to some thing a doctor said/did. <Apparently?>

Now Hamber is all 'its cause my baaaybeee caares sooo muuuch' but she also made a twatterpost that they apparently broke up.

This makes me wonder, if because she is in effect, Hamber's caretaker, a doctor in no uncertain terms told Becky Hamber was dying, and what was killing her was going to be a pretty nasty death and Becky is now basically going to be cleaning up infected shit, pus, and blood, until one day she wakes up to the corpse leaking out it's bowels on bariatric pillow mountain. What if this is what the doctor told Becky?

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I want to throw this out there and see what other people think..

We know becky apparently cried in reaction to some thing a doctor said/did. <Apparently?>

Now Hamber is all 'its cause my baaaybeee caares sooo muuuch' but she also made a twatterpost that they apparently broke up.

This makes me wonder, if because she is in effect, Hamber's caretaker, a doctor in no uncertain terms told Becky Hamber was dying, and what was killing her was going to be a pretty nasty death and Becky is now basically going to be cleaning up infected shit, pus, and blood, until one day she wakes up to the corpse leaking out it's bowels on bariatric pillow mountain. What if this is what the doctor told Becky?
If that's what the doctor told Becky, and Becky's first thought wasn't to get a job and get the fuck out of there (because she is not under any legal obligation to do any of that nasty shit for Amber), then Becky is an absolute moron and can go cry to someone else, lol.

And they didn't break up, Amber just used her special Amber grammar which made it sound that way. Allegedly.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
If that's what the doctor told Becky, and Becky's first thought wasn't to get a job and get the fuck out of there (because she is not under any legal obligation to do any of that nasty shit for Amber), then Becky is an absolute moron and can go cry to someone else, lol.

And they didn't break up, Amber just used her special Amber grammar which made it sound that way. Allegedly.

Allegedly.

Still Becky is a sped, plain and simple, she likely didn't think of this in terms of freedom, but in terms of 'I have to take care of her'.

Do you think if the doctor really did tell her Hamber was dying, she'd cry though?

onescarygorl

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theory that the eye inflammation and jaw pain are linked. Severely neglected cavities or infections in the mouth can often lead to cellulitis (!)

Cut to Amber saying “but I know what that feels like already!” Gorl, this might be your last bought with it. I’m throwing my bets in for the end soon.

Reactions: SweatyFupa

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Allegedly.

Still Becky is a sped, plain and simple, she likely didn't think of this in terms of freedom, but in terms of 'I have to take care of her'.

Do you think if the doctor really did tell her Hamber was dying, she'd cry though?
More like "she likely didn't think of this in terms of freedom, but in terms of 'what if I have to go back to that damn sawmill'.

Necky would cry, 100%. Not because Hamber is dying but because an actual propah job is in her future with Hamber going to that great pillow mountain in the sky. No more sitting around with colouring books interrupted by the occasionl wipe or fast food run, but actually needing to be on time 5 days a week and being there 8 hours for no fun.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Conspiracy theory that the eye inflammation and jaw pain are linked. Severely neglected cavities or infections in the mouth can often lead to cellulitis (!)

Cut to Amber saying “but I know what that feels like already!” Gorl, this might be your last bought with it. I’m throwing my bets in for the end soon.
That would be hilarious if her jaw, her favourite muscles to work, killed her.

More like "she likely didn't think of this in terms of freedom, but in terms of 'what if I have to go back to that damn sawmill'.

Necky would cry, 100%. Not because Hamber is dying but because an actual propah job is in her future with Hamber going to that great pillow mountain in the sky. No more sitting around with colouring books interrupted by the occasionl wipe or fast food run, but actually needing to be on time 5 days a week and being there 8 hours for no fun.
I can't see Necky being that cold. Then again, she has limits I'm sure.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino