Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Less theory; more end game..

Do you think Casa De Fag will essentially become a hospice care facility for Hamber?? I mean she's on the end run, there's very little doubt about that any more, and she refuses actual help..

So what would hospice care entail for Hamber? I know of it mostly from the angle of cancer patients <Most of whom were to boot, elderly.>. Hamber is not Elderly <though she's about as physically crippled> and doesn't have cancer. So what exactly would hospice care worker(s) be doing for her?

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Becky cannot tell the difference between loyalty and stupidity - a trait shared by many of her redneck hillbilly fucktard kinfolk. She'll be there until the bitter end. Eric and Rickie will probably move out and leave the hogs in their wallow.

Oh, and I am betting the belly button situation was a bacterial or fungal infection caused by fupa sweat, filth, and no air circulation. Likely Moby-Lynn scratched and picked at it until it started to bleed. I cannot even imagine how bad it smelled.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

Do you think Casa De Fag will essentially become a hospice care facility for Hamber?? I mean she's on the end run, there's very little doubt about that any more, and she refuses actual help..

So what would hospice care entail for Hamber? I know of it mostly from the angle of cancer patients <Most of whom were to boot, elderly.>. Hamber is not Elderly <though she's about as physically crippled> and doesn't have cancer. So what exactly would hospice care worker(s) be doing for her?
The Beast refuses to admit she has any issues, so no bariatric walker, wheelchair, shower bariatric chair with poop hole or her own scootypuff.
I think it'll be only pillow mountain covered with dog training pads, the mattress in the living room (if she need to be close the door to receive takeaway) and they fetching her endless amounts of food and spraying the house with air fresheners.

Super Book

The Greatest Asset
kiwifarms.net

I'm just expecting them to kick Becky and AOut of the house if it gets to that point. If I were them I would try to get fatty out of my house before she gets permanently attached to her bed.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net

She's not a likely candidate for hospice yet, but when she becomes completely immobile she will require either the royal butch to become a full-time caretaker or hire a visiting nurse to come and
dry-bathe her, change her, provide a bedpan and hygiene services. Neglecting any of these steps is worse than addressing them. She would rot away and there would be nothing anyone could do to remove the corpse.
Why the fuck did you open this?
tend to her needs. Care like that most likely means that Amberlayingdownforever would have to invest like $2.7k into getting her own Big Barry for assistance and easier transport. I found one on Amazon btw. It only holds up to 750lbs though...
It says no tools necessary to assemble, so it's virtually Becky-proof.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She's not a likely candidate for hospice yet, but when she becomes completely immobile she will require either the royal butch to become a full-time caretaker or hire a visiting nurse to come and
dry-bathe her, change her, provide a bedpan and hygiene services. Neglecting any of these steps is worse than addressing them. She would rot away and there would be nothing anyone could do to remove the corpse.
Why the fuck did you open this?
tend to her needs. Care like that most likely means that Amberlayingdownforever would have to invest like $2.7k into getting her own Big Barry for assistance and easier transport. I found one on Amazon btw. It only holds up to 750lbs though...
It says no tools necessary to assemble, so it's virtually Becky-proof.
I'm honestly surprised the home nurse hasn't occured yet. <Destiny was a nurse of sorts, and apparently tended to sores etc caused by Hamber being fat>.

But you don't think she's quite dying yet? I get this impression she has issues that if just one tips a little, slams right into life threatening.

Also any one who thinks she has to wait on diabetes being an issue...look at her. Diabetes is already killing her extremities.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't hold your breath on her dying before she turns 30. Tammy Slaton is over 30, heavier than Amber, and she smokes. Amber's fine, for now.
Amy smokes, not TamTam. TamTam also has been hospitalized involuntarily to save her live, twice. Hamber lacks any sort of third party involved who gives a damn. <TamTam is a legit sped>.

I'm not like going 'Bitch die' but I'm curious what kiwimeds etc might give us insight wise into the world of hospice.

Okami Green

Negative Person™
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly surprised the home nurse hasn't occured yet. <Destiny was a nurse of sorts, and apparently tended to sores etc caused by Hamber being fat>.

But you don't think she's quite dying yet? I get this impression she has issues that if just one tips a little, slams right into life threatening.

Also any one who thinks she has to wait on diabetes being an issue...look at her. Diabetes is already killing her extremities.
1564352070485.png

It's her efforts we should be applauding though, rite guyz??

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Amy smokes, not TamTam. TamTam also has been hospitalized involuntarily to save her live, twice. Hamber lacks any sort of third party involved who gives a damn. <TamTam is a legit sped>.

I'm not like going 'Bitch die' but I'm curious what kiwimeds etc might give us insight wise into the world of hospice.
Tam Tam squeezed by and was on her damn deathbed. Twice. The roses wilt, the apple tree perishes, but the weeds just never die.

Man everyone's different. Some people die of lung cancer at 45 and some people keep on chugging into their 70s.
Just something to consider.
All a game of chance. Knew a lady, smoking 50 years and counting, never an issue, her sister, healthfreak, ran marathons, never smoked or drank, lungcancer at 46. Many people love to gamble with their health, but you need to place safe bets, because in the end, the house always wins. The more risk you take the sooner the house wins it all. Amber is leaking blood and puss from her navel, leaks fluid from her legs, has beetusknuckles, cankles, probably urine burns and shit caked to her ass (bad anal hygiene kills many dozens a year no joke), sleep apnea, cannot sleep lying down, and the list goes on. She may well live to 30, she just might make 35, but I will bet my own life she wil not see 40 at this rate. Like she keeps hitting on 20 and winning with 21. How long do you think that is going to last?

And let's be honest, what is there to say about her quality of life even if she does make 30 or 35? Failing body, body and house are like a prison, no sex, cannot walk properly, always in pain, painful endless shits, random bleeding, legs filled with sores. She just laughs it up on camera. I am not cheering for her to die, rate me mad all you like, but I somewhat feel death might be the more humane thing at this point. People put down their beloved pets over a lot less. This lolcow is becoming less lol and more depressing by the week. When there is actual fun, it is Mumbles or Necky saying or doing dumb shit. Like bringing home yummy greasy fastfood while she sits and eats a nasty sammich due to lack of whipping boy.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Guys help me here those who know the drill about mood stabilisers medication.
Tbh, I do believe she is on medication, more for spite reasons than anything, but still, she want to prove the haydurs that she has a mental illness and need it.
She looks miserable than ever, and it's been about a month on meds and the dose is still to be triplicate, the dosage is now the double of the amount it was before.
Bipolar people that I know seem to be stable mood wise, but in a low, Hamber seems like that, the mood swings she had was due to the adrenaline of food or shopping and now it seems like is gone, she used to be excited with her dry ass sandwiches and slops and now she looks absolute miserable.
The trip to Lexington look like a desperate effort to find her high shots again, like Orange chicken and Target...
Without her happy drugs the only thing left is her miserable empty, sad, useless, life.
I'm curious to see how she'll deal with the unwanted glimpses of clarity she is having without her food rushes.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Guys help me here those who know the drill about mood stabilisers medication.
Tbh, I do believe she is on medication, more for spite reasons than anything, but still, she want to prove the haydurs that she has a mental illness and need it.
She looks miserable than ever, and it's been about a month on meds and the dose is still to be triplicate, the dosage is now the double of the amount it was before.
Bipolar people that I know seem to be stable mood wise, but in a low, Hamber seems like that, the mood swings she had was due to the adrenaline of food or shopping and now it seems like is gone, she used to be excited with her dry ass sandwiches and slops and now she looks absolute miserable.
The trip to Lexington look like a desperate effort to find her high shots again, like Orange chicken and Target...
Without her happy drugs the only thing left is her miserable empty, sad, useless, life.
I'm curious to see how she'll deal with the unwanted glimpses of clarity she is having without her food rushes.
I am of the opinion that AL's highs and lows aren't the result of brain chemistry that's beyond her control. The "highs" are her deliberate attempts alleviate the boredom and depression caused by her lifestyle (the rest of her life being the "lows"). It may look like hypomanic reckless spending or bingeing (or could be made to sound like it if she phrased it just right and added that she'd previously been diagnosed as bipolar) but it's just someone (a not-so-bright, extremely narcissistic someone) with no other coping mechanisms living a basic bitch consumerist lifestyle because they think that's what happy, successful people do.

AL wanted a diagnosis to absolve her of responsibility, so that she could continue to eat nonstop and have what she thinks is a valid excuse for not making one solitary effort towards change. On one hand, I don't think the meds will make a huge impact because she doesn't have the condition they're meant to treat. They may, however, fuck her up with side effects, which would be an excellent excuse for her to stop taking them. This way she gets the excuse of being bipolar without even the inconvenience of pretending to treat this disorder she doesn't have. Maybe she even gets to be a victim of Big Pharma, too! The possibilities are endless when you're not constrained by, y'know, reality.

That's my take, anyway. I kinda hope I'm wrong and she'll have those moments of clarity you mentioned. Could make for some good livestreams or whatever.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Oh, and I am betting the belly button situation was a bacterial or fungal infection caused by fupa sweat, filth, and no air circulation. Likely Moby-Lynn scratched and picked at it until it started to bleed. I cannot even imagine how bad it smelled.
Since her timeline is so fucked up I'm willing to bet that the bellybuhhhuun sichyashun was from the pool sichyashun and she didn't dry her folds properly leading to bacteria, leading to the worst, most foul sichyashun you can imagine.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Since her timeline is so fucked up I'm willing to bet that the bellybuhhhuun sichyashun was from the pool sichyashun and she didn't dry her folds properly leading to bacteria, leading to the worst, most foul sichyashun you can imagine.
Honestly I think it happened before that, and the pool was to fucking clean her.

Rickie added -alot- of pool cleaner in from what I saw for a pool that size. Even if it wasn't after, that pool would be the cleanest she's been bacteria wise in years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino