Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Arctic Fox

Does it have to be so cold?
kiwifarms.net
Less theory; more end game..

Do you think Casa De Fag will essentially become a hospice care facility for Hamber?? I mean she's on the end run, there's very little doubt about that any more, and she refuses actual help..

So what would hospice care entail for Hamber? I know of it mostly from the angle of cancer patients <Most of whom were to boot, elderly.>. Hamber is not Elderly <though she's about as physically crippled> and doesn't have cancer. So what exactly would hospice care worker(s) be doing for her?
The absolute best care Amberlyn could receive is being rolled outside on the lawn and being left there. Idiot needs a dose of reality. More powerful than any prescription drug out there.

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
Ambers bank account is gonna be obliterated when her health crises start rolling in. How she doesn’t have health insurance is beyond me. I mean, I know I’m preaching to the choir here. But once her health goes I doubt she’ll be able to float on out of pocket care for any extended amount of time. She could very easily end up impoverished and very sick and it could swoop in quickly. The sheer lack of thought that any significant surgeries, physical rehab, or anything invasive could easily start stacking thousands on top of each other and finically cripple her - something tells me amber doesn’t have a cushy enough savings to shell out a leech of a couple of Gs per month for healthcare. She better hope her obesity kills her swift otherwise being that sick and living paycheck to paycheck is gonna suck. That being said. Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it? Who knows.

Peetz's Bank Account

Down the drain since high school
kiwifarms.net
Ambers bank account is gonna be obliterated when her health crises start rolling in. How she doesn’t have health insurance is beyond me. I mean, I know I’m preaching to the choir here. But once her health goes I doubt she’ll be able to float on out of pocket care for any extended amount of time. She could very easily end up impoverished and very sick and it could swoop in quickly. The sheer lack of thought that any significant surgeries, physical rehab, or anything invasive could easily start stacking thousands on top of each other and finically cripple her - something tells me amber doesn’t have a cushy enough savings to shell out a leech of a couple of Gs per month for healthcare. She better hope her obesity kills her swift otherwise being that sick and living paycheck to paycheck is gonna suck. That being said. Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it? Who knows.
I doubt Amber has savings at all. I think that she spends everything she makes on garbage as soon as it appears in her grubby beetus claws. Even if she has saved anything, it won't be enough to cover the debilitating costs especially without health insurance. Slight pl but my dad had a kidney stone and it cost him a $10,000 copay for one night in the hospital. The amount of intense care hamber will need is going to cost probably millions of dollars.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Whilst it has never been flat out proven; the way she uses ERs definitely implies she scams them. Not giving full or proper ID etc. She never goes to the one closest...she talks about enduring an hour or two car ride to get to the ER.. she'd be finnnacially crippled now if caught.

As for her savings; she did say in a video I believe she compulsively spends every last dollar. So that is her savings..unless Becky is purposely hiding some.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it?
Once the hospital saga gets here, the GoFundMe saga will begin. And yes, I fully expect there is a decent handful of absolute morons who will donate. Will that be enough to cover her? Who knows! She might also want to consider a Patreon at that point. There's idiots out there who will fund that too.

lbrc27x

kiwifarms.net
Once the hospital saga gets here, the GoFundMe saga will begin. And yes, I fully expect there is a decent handful of absolute morons who will donate. Will that be enough to cover her? Who knows! She might also want to consider a Patreon at that point. There's idiots out there who will fund that too.
Omg LOL could you imagine amber having a patreon. I wonder what her “reward” tiers would be? 😂

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net
I mean, Amber is not that bad off financially. That's not even including her feederbux or what else she's got going on.
amber.PNG

Edit:
in case someone's too lazy to convert with their head
153.800€ = 171.172,17$

• Informative
Reactions: Skitty Tittles

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
I mean, Amber is not that bad off financially. That's not even including her feederbux or what else she's got going on.
View attachment 873722

Edit:
153.800€ = 171.172,17$
That is a pretty large range for what she could be making. She isn't making hundreds of thousands a year, I give her maybe $40-50k a year. More popular Youtubers also use Patreon because Youtube doesn't pay much, then again they also don't stick in as many ads as they can in a video, but I'll hold my position that she isn't making bank on Youtube.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
That is a pretty large range for what she could be making. She isn't making hundreds of thousands a year, I give her maybe $40-50k a year. More popular Youtubers also use Patreon because Youtube doesn't pay much, then again they also don't stick in as many ads as they can in a video, but I'll hold my position that she isn't making bank on Youtube.
SocialBlade's a bit wonky, but basically the lower number is the estimation for earnings without Ads (and depending on how many years the channel has been there for, the estimated earnings of the beginning years(not in Amber's case, though)).
While that still doesn't mean she's 100% earning over 100K, I'm quite sure she's doing very well financially. If she wouldn't spend most of it on useless shit.

Reactions: Skitty Tittles

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 873722

Edit:
153.800€ = 171.172,17$
No youtuber makes the max estimated, they all agree is around 1-2k per 1M views (even with 10000000 ads), google/youtube take a 45% fee on the top btw.
I'm not even counting any tax.
Without ss of bank account I'll never believe she earn anything more than 5k-6k a month, plus she lives like white trash, actually a lot of white trash live much better than her and Becky (and have a better car).
She claims to make big bucks but never flashed the cash, no new big car, expensive gadgets, expensive groceries, perfumes, make up, accessories, furniture for her "den" ... nothing but cheap trash.
Look around,99% of the people that work and some that don't consume more high quality things than her and live a more comfortable life.

saisegeha

kiwifarms.net
She claims to make big bucks but never flashed the cash, no new big car, expensive gadgets, expensive groceries, perfumes, make up, accessories, furniture for her "den" ... nothing but cheap trash.
Well, it's hard to flash with stuff that lands in your stomach. :story:
I doubt she's smart enough to look poor on purpose either to keep the feederbux coming, so you're probably correct.

gay frogs

kiwifarms.net
Less theory; more end game..

Do you think Casa De Fag will essentially become a hospice care facility for Hamber?? I mean she's on the end run, there's very little doubt about that any more, and she refuses actual help..

So what would hospice care entail for Hamber? I know of it mostly from the angle of cancer patients <Most of whom were to boot, elderly.>. Hamber is not Elderly <though she's about as physically crippled> and doesn't have cancer. So what exactly would hospice care worker(s) be doing for her?
They’ll just bring her food, change the puppy pads on the bed, like someone mentioned, unwedge the soiled poise pad from between her legs because diapers don’t fit and it’s just too hard to get up to pee every single time she has to go, plus accidents. She’ll give up pants and maybe even underwear. And, of course, that tiny shred of dignity she had left. Eventually she’ll get some sickness the rest of us would barely notice and then she’ll die.

And when she dies they’ll have to call 911 and it’s going to be a big day for gossip in the first responder community in their county.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
They’ll just bring her food, change the puppy pads on the bed, like someone mentioned, unwedge the soiled poise pad from between her legs because diapers don’t fit and it’s just too hard to get up to pee every single time she has to go, plus accidents. She’ll give up pants and maybe even underwear. And, of course, that tiny shred of dignity she had left. Eventually she’ll get some sickness the rest of us would barely notice and then she’ll die.

And when she dies they’ll have to call 911 and it’s going to be a big day for gossip in the first responder community in their county.
I find it really hard to believe that due to her MONSTROUS fatness that at least part of this is not somewhat true already...surely?

Close to a year ago AL snapchatted (possibly accidentally) a bag of Poise pads. There's absolutely no way on earth her arms can reach around the continental shelf of lard that is her massive ass to wipe herself, she can barely waddle, can't stand, cant talk or breathe or sleep...

I dont even like imagining the hypotheticals because they are so truly disgusting, but the big fat 610+ pound moonfaced reality is eyefucking the viewfinder right in front of us every day. SOMEONE has to be helping her clean her filth and her messes by now - because the alternative is that the mess/shit/filth is happening and is just being left to fester without being cleaned at all.

But hey. These are the lazy, complacent slobs who let their trash pile up and rot until they got actual maggots. So I guess anything is possible.

Sally

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else get the impression that before each of her videos she decides if she is going to be manic or depressed, she seems to switch every few videos.

Since the visit too the psychiatrist where she was 'confirmed' bipolar the symptoms seem to have grown considerably. I just re watched the "I finally have answers | Diagnosed" video and it does not sit well with me. She says she has been diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder based on HER description of a panic attack, and as we all well know her version of the truth is often warped.

The bipolar diagnoses is the one that interests me here, because she says she has been put on a mood stabilizer, so surely her symptoms of mania should be reducing, not increasing as they have been doing. For example in the most recent vacation video (timestamped) she seems to be forcing this narrative of mania. It seems like she has literally just googled "Symptoms of mania" and has attempted to do every single one of them in the space of 4 minutes
bipolar.PNG

Anyone else feel like she is faking this, or at least hamming it up for the camera ?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
ALR’s nudes would spread around the internet faster than a beanbag in a hurry. Need something more enticing.
Nudes? Nothing so tasteless. Come on. I said lewds. Like Moomoo does. A pearl covering the clit and some pasties.

Does anyone else get the impression that before each of her videos she decides if she is going to be manic or depressed, she seems to switch every few videos.

Since the visit too the psychiatrist where she was 'confirmed' bipolar the symptoms seem to have grown considerably. I just re watched the "I finally have answers | Diagnosed" video and it does not sit well with me. She says she has been diagnosed with anxiety/panic disorder based on HER description of a panic attack, and as we all well know her version of the truth is often warped.

The bipolar diagnoses is the one that interests me here, because she says she has been put on a mood stabilizer, so surely her symptoms of mania should be reducing, not increasing as they have been doing. For example in the most recent vacation video (timestamped) she seems to be forcing this narrative of mania. It seems like she has literally just googled "Symptoms of mania" and has attempted to do every single one of them in the space of 4 minutes
View attachment 875187

Anyone else feel like she is faking this, or at least hamming it up for the camera ?
Or she no longer feels the need to hide it and feels it is fine to be more impulsive. She has the bi-polar now.
Or she is not taking the meds on the regular and she films when okay on meds and when manic, not when down because bi-polar. This seems quite likely, the way she has taken her other meds.

Sally

kiwifarms.net
Or she no longer feels the need to hide it and feels it is fine to be more impulsive. She has the bi-polar now.
Or she is not taking the meds on the regular and she films when okay on meds and when manic, not when down because bi-polar. This seems quite likely, the way she has taken her other meds.
Yeah, I think you are right about the med's part. I did wonder about bipolar before, perhaps more short cycle it certainly would explain the diet failure cycle.
I just cant shake the feeling that this is forced and put on. Defiantly something i'm going to be focusing on in the future, she will lie or make a mistake at some point, she always does.

Reactions: GargoyleGorl
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino