Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hammy's self reported mental health diagnoses are bullshit, but to be fair the medication she's on requires an 8 week titration to achieve a therapeutic dose. If she actually sticks to the medication schedule, which is super unlikely, it'll be obvious if she's bipolar or not because mood stabilizers turn normal people into zombies.
Not lamictal. It has a really mild side effect profile and is pretty often prescribed for unipolar depression because its side effects are so mild.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Not lamictal. It has a really mild side effect profile and is pretty often prescribed for unipolar depression because its side effects are so mild.
No, the OP is correct about a period of building up to full dose. Lamictal is normally a 6 week trial period. Especially in a patient with zero prior history to go off of. Hamber's own timeline disproves her refilling of the pills. The pill bottles also don't rattle like lamictal, they rattle like a gel capsule. And you sure don't get an accidental double supply of pysch pills.

Reactions: DatBepisTho

Screaming Bird

Let me sing you the song of my people
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, the OP is correct about a period of building up to full dose. Lamictal is normally a 6 week trial period. Especially in a patient with zero prior history to go off of. Hamber's own timeline disproves her refilling of the pills. The pill bottles also don't rattle like lamictal, they rattle like a gel capsule. And you sure don't get an accidental double supply of pysch pills.
Oh, no the titration schedule is right, I was just disputing that lamictal would turn a non-bipolar person into a zombie.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
"I used to see a nutritionist when I was 16, and another when I was 14/15. That's when I was diagnosed with Binge Eating [Disorder]." / (much later) *claims JUST OFFICIALLY diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder*
Response: When she was 16, they said it "SOUNDS" like BED. But you CANNOT be diagnosed with BED at the age of 16, but she didn't know so she "ran with it" (LIKE YOU EVER "RAN" IN YOUR LIFE). And in the 2nd video, she was talking to someone on BetterHelp.com and she diagnosed it as BED, BUT BetterHelp.com CANNOT DIAGNOSE (A lah in a lah in a lah?) so that "shook her" (insert earthquake joke) but it's NOT a lah even though in EVERY INSTANCE she says "diagnosed" and just ADMITTED none of those could have been diagnoses.
Response 2: "I have never been diagnosed with BED . . . because I've never seen someone for it." Why get a diagnosis when you can self-diagnose? (She actually said that.)
It's official, she never saw the so called "psychiatrist" that "diagnosed" her with that big list of "scary mental issues" ...

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino