Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
So non US but I read on KF some time back that its possible for her to be rejected her insurance application. if so she is screwed she still does not realise how much sicker she will get, she can get the flu ffs and be severely bed bound.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
I don't give it great odds. In addition to all the other reasons she's never done it (lack of instant gratification, arrogant flexing, ignorance about the actual cost of healthcare, being too lazy/stupid to figure out how to apply, threat of a mandatory medical exam wherein a doctor might bluntly confront her about her myriad health issues/discovery of preexisting conditions she's been steadfastly ignoring) she has shthooo much other stuff to deal with right now.

For example, finding (and bribing) a new caretaker, since the bloom is apparently off the Becky-rose. She can only be expected to deal with so much, after all. And it's more critical than ever that she save that money she claims to be saving, just in case. In fact, it would be downright irresponsible -- fiscally and mentally -- for her to take on the spectre of healthcare right now. :roll:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
So non US but I read on KF some time back that its possible for her to be rejected her insurance application. if so she is screwed she still does not realise how much sicker she will get, she can get the flu ffs and be severely bed bound.
We've got a law in place at the moment that prevents insurance companies from denying someone with pre-exisiting conditions which in the past would have included being 600 fucking elbees. They've been trying to repeal it for the past couple of years, though, so she needs to get on it. If you can pay for it, and even though you can't be turned down they can charge you through the nose, you can be covered. The current law has it so that you have to be covered in some shape, form or fashion or you pay a tax penalty...probably why the dumbass didn't pay her taxes for years. If you're below a certain income level then you can apply for a waiver of that penalty or they offer lower cost, lower quality plans subsidized by the gubmint. If you make over a certain level you don't qualify for shit and you have to pay full price for whatever type of coverage you want.

Anyway, that's the surface basics of how it is at the moment. Also, she only has a short window to sign up. It starts Nov. 1st and only goes until the end of the year, I believe. After that, she's screwed until the next enrollment period.

ETA: Sorry, the window is from 11/1-12/15. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
We've got a law in place at the moment that prevents insurance companies from denying someone with pre-exisiting conditions which in the past would have included being 600 fucking elbees. They've been trying to repeal it for the past couple of years, though, so she needs to get on it. If you can pay for it, and even though you can't be turned down they can charge you through the nose, you can be covered. The current law has it so that you have to be covered in some shape, form or fashion or you pay a tax penalty...probably why the dumbass didn't pay her taxes for years. If you're below a certain income level then you can apply for a waiver of that penalty or they offer lower cost, lower quality plans subsidized by the gubmint. If you make over a certain level you don't qualify for shit and you have to pay full price for whatever type of coverage you want.

Anyway, that's the surface basics of how it is at the moment. Also, she only has a short window to sign up. It starts Nov. 1st and only goes until the end of the year, I believe. After that, she's screwed until the next enrollment period.

ETA: Sorry, the window is from 11/1-12/15. I guess we'll see.
Since Trump took office they did away with the tax penalty for not having insurance.
But you're right. She won't get it. Simply because she doesn't want to hear a doctor telling her the friggin true FACTS about her super morbid obesity and the many health risks involved (which she probably already has a few) she doesn't want anyone destroying her delusion.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Since Trump took office they did away with the tax penalty for not having insurance.
But you're right. She won't get it. Simply because she doesn't want to hear a doctor telling her the friggin true FACTS about her super morbid obesity and the many health risks involved (which she probably already has a few) she doesn't want anyone destroying her delusion.
Ah, but there’s the magical singing doctor she saw that told her she was healthy, just big :tomgirl:

Turd Blossom

Yo, She-Bitch. Let's Go.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought I would document today's "Not Feeling Well and other inane bullshit" video here for posterity, timestamped at 8:30 where our gorl lists all the things currently ailing her (and she knows what you are thinking, but exactly NONE of them are weight-related, shitlords!)

Not to be outdone by Necky, who is apparantly struggling with some top-secret health issues that have caused her to act even slower than usual and has inspired some dietary changes and Dr. visits, Amber bravely reveals that she herself has been "falling apart all at once".

On top of waking up feeling "thsooo nauseaus" today and having to send her ThumbButler on an emergency Pepto Bismol run, Hulthy-Just-Big-Lynn lists off the many, many difficult conditions she has been stoically enduring:
  • She hurt her layyg the other day, but it feels better now
  • Started her yearly period a couple days ago
  • "I'm having some gall stone situation" whatever the fuck that means
  • She "thinks" she has kidney stones (Your guess is as good as mine as to why she thinks this)
  • She's been having panic attacks (No doubt because her McNuggies-Delivery-Thumb has been too preoccupied with her own selfish health crisis to properly attend to Bingey McGee)
  • Her face is breaking out
Amber sasses that "so many people will say that this is the end" for her, but she assures us it that it's not and that she's being as strong as possible during this difficult time.
so strong.png
I certainly hope that Amber's debilitating pimples and vague nausea aren't the end for her, I'm glad she's being such a pillar of stength through this ordeal.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino