Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
Gorls this is THE Dainty Queen we are theorizing about.
The Queen of Moderation
The "Healthy for a bigger girl"

She doesn't care about insurance. She doesn't care to waste ER staff's time. She will let the medical bills roll in and will probably toss them in the trash.
All she cares about is sitting on her massive shelf ass on her mattress in the living room, making her sheckles from YT, and eating. Plus hoarding makeup and other worthless junk she buys.
Homegirl has the mentality of a 14 year old. I don't see her ever growing up or changing her ways. If she hasn't by this age- she never will.
If getting stared at for being a deformed, gluttonous freak show or the fact she can't wipe her own ass hasn't phased her, nothing will.
She'll end up croaking. Probably with a personal pizza stuffed in her massive gaw.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Thought I would document today's "Not Feeling Well and other inane bullshit" video here for posterity, timestamped at 8:30 where our gorl lists all the things currently ailing her (and she knows what you are thinking, but exactly NONE of them are weight-related, shitlords!)

Not to be outdone by Necky, who is apparantly struggling with some top-secret health issues that have caused her to act even slower than usual and has inspired some dietary changes and Dr. visits, Amber bravely reveals that she herself has been "falling apart all at once".

On top of waking up feeling "thsooo nauseaus" today and having to send her ThumbButler on an emergency Pepto Bismol run, Hulthy-Just-Big-Lynn lists off the many, many difficult conditions she has been stoically enduring:
  • She hurt her layyg the other day, but it feels better now
  • Started her yearly period a couple days ago
  • "I'm having some gall stone situation" whatever the fuck that means
  • She "thinks" she has kidney stones (Your guess is as good as mine as to why she thinks this)
  • She's been having panic attacks (No doubt because her McNuggies-Delivery-Thumb has been too preoccupied with her own selfish health crisis to properly attend to Bingey McGee)
  • Her face is breaking out
Amber sasses that "so many people will say that this is the end" for her, but she assures us it that it's not and that she's being as strong as possible during this difficult time.
View attachment 1008068
I certainly hope that Amber's debilitating pimples and vague nausea aren't the end for her, I'm glad she's being such a pillar of stength through this ordeal.
Hey, when it rains, it storms, as WriterLynn says.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree that she doesn't care about wasting ER staff's time. Still, she has to realize that she's soon going to be having the kind of health problems that require ongoing care, the kind of problems that can't be fixed by ER visits (even back-to-back ER visits). I think this might be the year she enrolls.
I'm not sure she's mentally at the point where she's lost the youthful sense of invincibility, yet. Every time she's made comments about how she realizes how she "needs to lose weight to save her life", it comes across as insincere, like she's just copying the scripts the fats on MSHPL recite for the voice overs.

Ceaseless Discharge

kiwifarms.net
Those who have rounded that corner into age 30 know that you physically start to feel the mistakes of your twenties and any accrued bad habits start to kick you in the ass. Dainty as she may be, 29 year old ALR cannot avoid this. As a mere mortal, she is not immune to the passage of time and the process of aging. We've seen signs of serious afflictions for awhile now, so these are my theories on the recent ER visits and the future of babygirl's health:

1. She has a common cold and is too dainty to handle it without attention and a personal pan pizza.

2. As many have said before me, she has an infection of some kind (UTI, cellulitis, perhaps even staph).

3. ( More unlikely) She could have been experiencing diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), which is unfortunately, one of the ways in which people who are negligent of their health discover that they have diabetes. This is a life threatening condition. The person in question usually feels "off" or "sick" for a few days with nausea and abdominal pain. Their skin may become an ashen color, and their lips become dry and chapped. They can experience confusion/a drunken feeling, and medical intervention is necessary. This usually only happens to Type 1 Diabetics and typically requires a more prolonged hospital stay.
If DKA wasn't the case this time, it's something for her to look forward to in the future because we're all aware of how well she takes care of herself. This may also happen to her multiple times since I can't see her accepting the fact that she has diabetes. And if she does ever accept it, I can't see her being diligent about checking her blood sugar. Would she administer the insulin shots herself, or make the indentured servant do it? A diabetes diagnosis means that the regular person must undergo a lifestyle change. But if ALR's channel proves anything, it proves that she's far from a regular person. She's an insane person because she does the same shit over and over again, expecting different results. But, I'm not here to talk about the mentuhl.
Diabetes/insulin resistance is my pet theory because it would be the final nail in ALR's bulging, supersized coffin. She would be required to grow up and face her problems, and what are the chances of that happening?

Now, lets assume that sleep apnea doesn't take her suddenly and swiftly in the middle of the night/during an after binge nap.
BIG IF her life lasts another 10-20 years, I see:

The lymphedema getting worse to the point where it can't be hidden.
Diverticulitis, which is sometimes mistaken for gallstones. This is caused by having shitty eating habits and is more likely to develop as you age. It's apparently very painful.
Two knee replacements before age 50.
Possible foot amputations due to mismanagement of diabetes.
Spinal issues. I don't even want to think about it.
(Miracle) The bra becoming sentient and shooting itself with a high caliber gun.

I'm just interested to see how it will all end. And by that, I mean I wonder if financial ruin will come before her inevitable premature death.

Red Mask

kiwifarms.net
(Miracle) The bra becoming sentient and shooting itself with a high caliber gun.

I'm just interested to see how it will all end. And by that, I mean I wonder if financial ruin will come before her inevitable premature death.
Or Twinkie shoots herself. I don't know about financial ruin as she makes quite a bit of money in an inexpensive area. Health, otoh, yea...when you're obese, the older you get, the greater the risks. It wouldn't surprise me if diabetes takes her. If someone has ketoacidosis with type 2, then they are less likely to survive it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

I can see it more likely an operation for an amputation than knees. The former would be to sav her life. The latter, nope, too fat for a non life-threatening thing. The way her hands look really makes me wonder what her feet/ankles look like at this point. If she had to have a foot lopped off, that would be the end of her.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Those who have rounded that corner into age 30 know that you physically start to feel the mistakes of your twenties and any accrued bad habits start to kick you in the ass. Dainty as she may be, 29 year old ALR cannot avoid this. As a mere mortal, she is not immune to the passage of time and the process of aging. We've seen signs of serious afflictions for awhile now, so these are my theories on the recent ER visits and the future of babygirl's health:

1. She has a common cold and is too dainty to handle it without attention and a personal pan pizza.

2. As many have said before me, she has an infection of some kind (UTI, cellulitis, perhaps even staph).

3. ( More unlikely) She could have been experiencing diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), which is unfortunately, one of the ways in which people who are negligent of their health discover that they have diabetes. This is a life threatening condition. The person in question usually feels "off" or "sick" for a few days with nausea and abdominal pain. Their skin may become an ashen color, and their lips become dry and chapped. They can experience confusion/a drunken feeling, and medical intervention is necessary. This usually only happens to Type 1 Diabetics and typically requires a more prolonged hospital stay.
If DKA wasn't the case this time, it's something for her to look forward to in the future because we're all aware of how well she takes care of herself. This may also happen to her multiple times since I can't see her accepting the fact that she has diabetes. And if she does ever accept it, I can't see her being diligent about checking her blood sugar. Would she administer the insulin shots herself, or make the indentured servant do it? A diabetes diagnosis means that the regular person must undergo a lifestyle change. But if ALR's channel proves anything, it proves that she's far from a regular person. She's an insane person because she does the same shit over and over again, expecting different results. But, I'm not here to talk about the mentuhl.
Diabetes/insulin resistance is my pet theory because it would be the final nail in ALR's bulging, supersized coffin. She would be required to grow up and face her problems, and what are the chances of that happening?
I do agree it did look like it could be HHS
Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome (HHS) is a potentially life-threatening condition involving extremely high blood sugar, or glucose, levels. Any illness that causes dehydration or reduced insulin activity can lead to HHS. It’s most commonly a result of uncontrolled or undiagnosed diabetes. An illness or infection can trigger HHS. Failure to monitor and control blood glucose levels can also lead to HHS.
but any person after a beetus diagnose wouldn't eat straight away noodles soup , big bowl of rice and pizza soon after, I do believe yeah she would be back to her old habits after a few days (like Necky is doing), but the initial shock would make her at least "pretend" to care for a few days.

Now, lets assume that sleep apnea doesn't take her suddenly and swiftly in the middle of the night/during an after binge nap.
BIG IF her life lasts another 10-20 years, I see:

The lymphedema getting worse to the point where it can't be hidden.
Diverticulitis, which is sometimes mistaken for gallstones. This is caused by having shitty eating habits and is more likely to develop as you age. It's apparently very painful.

We will see if she get the insurance or not this year... I bet she will rather get the stupid Shane's make up crap..but who knows....
The cellulitis and lymphedema always sound life threatening but the fats on 600lbs life live with the laygs decomposing like
1574015277769.png
for decades, yeah decades, this guy even after the show and 1000000 infections is still alive and weighing 800lbs... so The Beast has a long way of decomposing to go, the sleep apnea would be a bless for what is expecting her in the next years... yeah..her dear friend "Karma".

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
You all know she HAS to have crusty, disgusting infections on those overlapping stomachs and tree trunk legs. Just like the deathfat above.
She's not 1000lbs yet but not too far off. And as short as she is it has to be pretty damn bad.

Ceaseless Discharge

kiwifarms.net
Or Twinkie shoots herself. I don't know about financial ruin as she makes quite a bit of money in an inexpensive area. Health, otoh, yea...when you're obese, the older you get, the greater the risks. It wouldn't surprise me if diabetes takes her. If someone has ketoacidosis with type 2, then they are less likely to survive it.
Big AL's spending habits remind me of the numerous dumbasses we see win the lottery and then piss it all away within the span of a few years. I remember one of the reaction channels describing her as "new money" and she certainly fits the bill. She may live in Kentucky, but she's still an uninsured American. That puts her one cancer diagnosis away from being broke. And as I'm sure many of us know, obesity increases the likelihood of developing certain cancers. Diabetes is also a huge financial strain on the uninsured. Factor in possible hospital stays and the cost of medicine and that's quite the chunk of change.

Sometimes, I like to imagine the quiet and serene place God has prepared for Twinkie in dog heaven. Try it if you're ever having a bad time.

I can see it more likely an operation for an amputation than knees. The former would be to sav her life. The latter, nope, too fat for a non life-threatening thing. The way her hands look really makes me wonder what her feet/ankles look like at this point. If she had to have a foot lopped off, that would be the end of her.
I forgot that at this point, she is literally too large for any operation that wouldn't be considered life saving. So knee replacements would definitely be wasted on her.

I admit that I'm morbidly curious as to what the feet and laygs look like. She obviously hides them for a reason.

Hyperglycemic hyperosmolar syndrome (HHS) is a potentially life-threatening condition involving extremely high blood sugar, or glucose, levels. Any illness that causes dehydration or reduced insulin activity can lead to HHS. It’s most commonly a result of uncontrolled or undiagnosed diabetes. An illness or infection can trigger HHS. Failure to monitor and control blood glucose levels can also lead to HHS.
but any person after a beetus diagnose wouldn't eat straight away noodles soup , big bowl of rice and pizza soon after, I do believe yeah she would be back to her old habits after a few days (like Necky is doing), but the initial shock would make her at least "pretend" to care for a few days.

We will see if she get the insurance or not this year... I bet she will rather get the stupid Shane's make up crap..but who knows....
The cellulitis and lymphedema always sound life threatening but the fats on 600lbs life live with the laygs decomposing like
for decades, yeah decades, this guy even after the show and 1000000 infections is still alive and weighing 800lbs... so The Beast has a long way of decomposing to go, the sleep apnea would be a bless for what is expecting her in the next years... yeah..her dear friend "Karma".
This shit is just fucking horrifying. 800 lbs with dick cheese legs... Just declare him dead. There has to be zero quality of life there.

I'm glad to see a lot of theories involving diabetes from the users here. We've seen the signs for a good while now and she's hidden and denied for so long. But it's such a serious condition, that she can't hide it forever. Unless she wanted to stop vlogging.

Death via sleep apnea would be the ultimate bleseen for babygirl. But honestly, that would be boring.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

kiwifarms.net

So, is that one under his arm a 'dema hanging off HIS shelf ass, or do you suppose that's gut. Or hip. FFS, we need a proper anatomical chart for these fatasses.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
So, is that one under his arm a 'dema hanging off HIS shelf ass, or do you suppose that's gut. Or hip. FFS, we need a proper anatomical chart for these fatasses.
I suspect that is an evolution of the famous shelf/wing ass.... covered in bed sores and other god knows crap due to the lack of circulation and hygiene.
Maybe someone with a better medical knowledge can help us...

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Here's a concept DoctorLynn may not have considered, in spite of her proven vast depth & breadth of medical expertise when it comes to herself. How about hospital acquired infections, Boo-Boo? Those most susceptible - people who've recently been on antibiotics, the immuno-compromised, the elderly & frail & deathfats fit immuno-compromised & "frail" - medically, anyway. Frequent flyers to Emerg are likely, especially if they hit the ER during a time frame when patients are stacked like cordwood, waiting to be or admitted to the various floors. As hard as they try, cleaners can't keep up & some bugs - such as C. difficile, cannot be killed by alcohol based cleaners. Staff may assiduously use the hand sanitizer between patients but with C. diff, it doesn't help & it only takes a few bacteria to eventually create a rip roaring infection. I do not envy any nursing staff who would have to deal with AL when it's...spewing out both ends faster than one could believe possible.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wonder if the stress and pain of carrying that mass causes her body to have vasovagal responses.

-And, in that temporary weakness, what would happen because her everything is already overworked and not functioning as it should.
I mean they can spook even a hulthy gorl if she has no idea what it is, imagine how shooketh Amber would be.

Edit: originally posted (and deleted) this in general but it seemed more like a health spec. type deal.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Punkinsplice

Punkinsplice

My dog and I talk shit about you
kiwifarms.net
I cannot imagine her fainting from vasovagal response, and I hope it doesn't happen ever. That could be a catastrophe that sends her into the death spiral, along with whatever poor creature is near her at the time and cannot get out of the way!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino