Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why someone like her did not buy health insurance during the enrollment period. She spent multiple times at the emergency room lately, and while there is a deductible of a few thousand dollars, this is pale in comparison with the cost of the visits. It has been suggested that she skips on paying the bills, but can you do this forever?
By law, the ER would have to do an initial workup and stabilize her even if she owes them money. They can send it to collections or whatever like any other medical debt but they'd still be required to treat her if she showed up again claiming to be sick. The worst the hospital could really do is refuse to let her see non-ER doctors until her account's paid off.

For a bit of a history lesson, part of the logic behind the Romneycare/Obamacare individual mandate was that uninsured people were using the ER in place of a primary care physician because they couldn't be turned away (regular doctors can require proof of insurance or even payment up front) and then skipping out on the bill (which would be recouped by raising prices on everyone else). Unfortunately the results over the past ~10 years have found that ER admissions have either slightly gone up or held steady despite the mandate.

Last edited:

babyTAP

full time cuckold
kiwifarms.net
Month long bladder infection, not even her first this year = she's going to develop interstitial cystitis aka painful bladder syndrome, which usually happens as a result of multiple or severe bladder infections creating an abundance of scar tissue inside the bladder walls.

there's no cure. enjoy, hambz

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She needs to face it.
She will always keep infections because of all that fat.
All those fat folds. She can't clean her vag and ass with those t-rex arms.
Benzo is too zoned out to do it.
You're fucked Albert.
The sad part... well, actually, it's the funny part because I'm a horrible person... is that she's too much of a narc to accept needing fat people tools to maintain good hygiene. For instance, a bidet attachment for her toilet, because there's no way she's getting the insides of those massive ass cheeks clean. I don't doubt she has secondary bacterial infection, but I have to believe the primary cause of the constant UTIs, and constant re-infections are caused by her shit-caked ass flaking dry shitlets into the crotch area of her leggings, which she wears for like a week w/o washing. At some point the shitlets are going up her vag and into her urinary tract. (if it's not getting there directly from wiping back to front, I think that might be the only way her t-rex arms could clean her hass). It's not like this is a big mystery to her, her lab results would show fecal bacteria in her urine.

But think about her ask.fms and questions she's answered on IG/YT/SC. Whenever someone asks if she needs some obesity accommodation, like a large toilet seat, a wiping tool or whatever else they ask, and she always adopts a baffled attitude like 'no, why would I need that" BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING 4-600 LBS (the questions were there even when she was at lower weights). She's so stuck on proving she can do anything skinny people can. Except, of course, wipe her ass well enough to prevent constant UTIs.

I really don't think benzo becky has ever been her wiper or caretaker in that way. I think Amber probably gives herself wedgies or something to try to wipe, but becky isn't wiping her. Becky would nope out at wiping her ass, the sawmill or wherever she worked would be better than that. Mostly for obvious reasons, but also because amber would have needed an ass wiper even when she met becky, and I doubt it's the kind of thing you ask a new partner. So if you manage through the early stage of a relationship, why transition into "baaaaabe, come wipe my ass"

Basically, I agree, she's hopeless.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I think that she intrinsically believes that her weight has nothing to do with her health issues. ”Skinny people also get/have <name your diseases/conditions> “ . This is why she is not getting heath insurance. Why would she? Most 30 year old women do not need health insurance. It is also the reason that she will not lose any weight. She believes that her weight is fine and this is other people who want her to lose weight, and no one will tell her what to do.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
The sad part... well, actually, it's the funny part because I'm a horrible person... is that she's too much of a narc to accept needing fat people tools to maintain good hygiene.
Even though this post made me throw up in my mouth a little bit, it's 100% true. Becky isn't helping. While she has no shame in every other aspect of her life, I think Becky wiping her ass is where she draws a line. Which, actually, is unfortunate and counterproductive, because her refusal means she suffers, and everyone around her suffers (in different, but important ways).

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
It could be that, no matter how often she says that she's fully responsible for her weight, she sees herself as a dainty diva trapped in a fat body. She gets frustrated with her audience because we can't do what she does - see past that body to the witty, brilliant, fashionable, quirky, popular & lovable darling that she tries so hard to project. When we don't see it, it's easier on her self image to blame us for our lack of vision & our unwillingness to judge her on INTENT rather than action & results. If we can't see her as she sees or desperately wants to see herself, that's on us, thus the contempt towards her audience that seems to be her default position.

She has too many flaps & folds, nooks & crannies not constantly have at least a few skin infections at any point in time; that's my belief. Her immune system deserves a Medal of Honor for actions above & beyond. It's an easy analogy to think of her immune system as an army & as Napoleon famously said: "An army marches on its stomach." Modern militaries focus on the support 'tail' it takes to keep the 'teeth', (actual fighters), functioning & effective. That tail consists of al the support functions necessary & Generalissimo Amber has no concept of what's needed to keep her immune system working FOR her. The transport systems, (blood & lymphatic systems), are clogged with cholesterol, squeezed together by fat & have too much area to cover. Her 'soldiers' aren't being properly fed; too much salt, sugar & the wrong fats & you can't convince me her vitamin/mineral counts are anywhere near where they should be.

Enough of that analogy save for 1 last point. It may be that now or very soon, she'll be 'asking' her immune army to fight on too many fronts & it will essentially collapse. Recently she's had both a UTI & cellulitis & although we don't know that's the case, it seems at least her cellulitis cleared up - for now. I think she'd have looked worse & admitted to more serious symptoms had that not been the case. The ongoing UTI, (if she's not lying about that), is bad enough but any added infection, no matter how seemingly small at first, could be the tipping point & there's no way she has the physical reserves to handle much more.

Health-wise, I think this coming year we're going to see more infections, or signs of them if she doesn't admit to them. There will be more ER and doctor visits, more antibiotics as she continues to act against her own best, long term interests. Time is not on her side.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
She has too many flaps & folds, nooks & crannies not constantly have at least a few skin infections at any point in time; that's my belief. Her immune system deserves a Medal of Honor for actions above & beyond.
Recently she's had both a UTI & cellulitis & although we don't know that's the case, it seems at least her cellulitis cleared up - for now. I think she'd have looked worse & admitted to more serious symptoms had that not been the case.
I was watching Fat Amy's guide to deathfat body hygiene and there really is a lot to it. And even though Amy allegedly does all these things she advises, she's still seemingly fighting off infection all the time. Does Amber use the hair dryer, the cornstarch and all the various creams? Does she carry a kit at all times in the car? Doing so would seem like a concession of defeat of sorts to Amber, I'd think. And this (probable) lack of wanting to face it is why her bellybutton, leg (foot?) and bladder have become infected.

Last edited:

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have a question. Why doesn’t she just go pee? The last time she had a bladder infection she said she only pees twice a day and holds it for hours. Isn’t that miserable?
Because she's nearly bedbound at this point, so rolling off the floor mattress, using furniture to brace herself as she gets to her feet, and taking those dozen or so steps to the bathroom is likely a painful struggle. Then there's the fact she's absolutely incapable of wiping herself, so she has to get Beggy to do it for her. And finally, the toilets in that house are not sized for deathfats, so she probably makes a huge mess on the seat (and possibly the floor) that Beggy then has to clean up as well. Since Hamberlynn is a moron, she takes how much of a production going to the toilet has become for her as reason to hold in her pee all day, rather than as a motivation to actually stop stuffing her fucking face for five minutes.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Another risk I've yet to see mentioned - it seems modern toilets can hold her weight without breaking. But what about the toilet seat? Those are typically made of plastic, sometimes wood & I wonder if she worries about cracking those. Imagine her cracking a toilet seat, then pinching part of her butt cheek in the crack... I think she'd need emergency help. I can't see her freeing her butt cheek alone & no matter if she does, she'd be left with a nasty wound that would probably infect. If she freaked & yanked herself out, she'd be left with a jagged, nasty cut & in fat tissue at that; a recipe for abscesses & tissue necrosis, (rotting). Until, (if), it healed, she'd be hard pressed to find a position to sit in that would not cause other problems.

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
At this point, she may as well piss on a puppy pad on her bed, or wear a muumuu with no underwear or leggings so she can step into her shower to go piss and then rinse off with a detachable shower head.

She willingly overate herself into this position, now she has to learn to deal with the fucked up body that results.
That’s not a bad idea, if only she could fit in her shower.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
That’s not a bad idea, if only she could fit in her shower.
True, although she could probably make use of E&R's shower. They tolerate her gross antics (as much as they are presently) to keep her around for her money, they probably would do the same for her using their shower as a latrine, and she could hold her money over their heads if tgey complain or tell her 'No.'

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I was watching Fat Amy's guide to deathfat body hygiene and there really is a lot to it. And even though Amy allegedly does all these things she advises, she's still seemingly fighting off infection all the time. Does Amber use the hair dryer, the cornstarch and all the various creams? Does she carry a kit at all times in the car? Doing so would seem like a concession of defeat of sorts to Amber, I'd think. And this (probable) lack of wanting to face it is why her bellybutton, leg (foot?) and bladder have become infected.
This was as horrifying as it was fascinating. It seems like several high powered fans at various heights would do a more efficient job than a blow dryer. Dyson should make whole body versions of their industrial hand dryers, though there's probably not much crossover between the morbidly obese and someone with the budget for a dyson.

Tags
None