Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
I watched that video then thought through what she was saying; the many steps involved. To go through the process as meticulously as Amy describes means a shower could take as long as an hour, depending on where rolls of fat are located, how large they are & similar factors. That is for your basic daily shower. Imagine the added care needed during hot days & after bathroom breaks. I don't see AL having the patience or attention span to do what's required. It's not hard to look at her body & get an idea of how many areas should be getting that kind of close attention & more often than once a day. I can't see how she can do that - she just doesn't have the reach.

She's no doubt got at least 1 surface skin infection at any one time & probably has more than that. I don't know how she handles the constant itching, burning & redness she must have going on.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
I watched that video then thought through what she was saying; the many steps involved. To go through the process as meticulously as Amy describes means a shower could take as long as an hour, depending on where rolls of fat are located, how large they are & similar factors. That is for your basic daily shower. Imagine the added care needed during hot days & after bathroom breaks. I don't see AL having the patience or attention span to do what's required. It's not hard to look at her body & get an idea of how many areas should be getting that kind of close attention & more often than once a day. I can't see how she can do that - she just doesn't have the reach.

She's no doubt got at least 1 surface skin infection at any one time & probably has more than that. I don't know how she handles the constant itching, burning & redness she must have going on.
Yep, even Amy doesn't get to it every day and she knows how it's done at least. Amber would have to stay on it constantly with the nappy rash cream and the antifungal creams and antibacterial wipes too.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

Even if she had the reach, there's no way Amber could do this. It's amazing that Amy can stand that long in the shower at 425 lbs, but amber has at least 150 lbs on her. Standing for more than 5 minutes in the shower has to be excruciating just maneuvering her massive arms around would be enough of a workout to make her sweat while showering. I really don't see her being able to manage a thorough shower if she doesn't have a handheld showerhead. Without that, there's no way she's getting her undercarriage clean, because her fupa/gunt would block the water from reaching there, it would just roll off the widest part of her belly and down the drain without ever touching the bits.

The only way amber would be able to have a thorough shower is if used a (liquid) body wash product, and sat down outside of the shower and soaped up, then used the limited time she's capable of standing to rinse off in the shower with a handheld shower head. Thing is, there's not enough room in the shower for amber to hold up her folds and/or spread her legs/cheeks to spray, so even if she's getting a full soaping, that soap is probably not being rinsed out of her folds, keeping them moist and festering.

Also, unlike Amy's husband, I really doubt Becky helps with hygiene tasks, mostly because I doubt amber even asks.

But the main reason I don't believe amber will EVER put so much time and effort into hygiene is because she refuses to accept that she's at that level of fatness. She sees the number on the scale, but she doesn't see herself as one of those incapable 600lb life people. If she can't get herself fully clean, in her mind, it's not because of her bulk, she probably convinces herself that skinny people have problems these problems too, or whatever she needs to tell herself to keep up her view that she's a fully capable, hygienic, rose-scented, big gorl.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
But the main reason I don't believe amber will EVER put so much time and effort into hygiene is because she refuses to accept that she's at that level of fatness. She sees the number on the scale, but she doesn't see herself as one of those incapable 600lb life people. If she can't get herself fully clean, in her mind, it's not because of her bulk, she probably convinces herself that skinny people have problems these problems too, or whatever she needs to tell herself to keep up her view that she's a fully capable, hygienic, rose-scented, big gorl.
It's SO this. Just plug two air fresheners into the car and go!

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I predict she'll be at or close to 700elbees by this time next year.
At first I balked at the idea that she could put on 100+ elbees in a year, considering the massive amount of calories she needs to just sustain her present weight. To get to 700 within the year, she'd need to eat close to 7000 calories a day, and that just didn't seem possible. However, this site gives a diet plan to meet fitness goals, and while it's healthier than what our gorl would enjoy (it can be changed to paleo or vegetarian, etc) it actually does not seem like an unreasonable task. Obviously she'll also be helped along the way with insulin resistance and possibly hypothyroidism, but I totally think she could manage this weight gain diet. You should start a weight pool for 2020.

olybinewski

kiwifarms.net
Amberlynn will go to her Torrid 6X* coffin weighing in at her highest reported weight of a dainty 572.9 lbs.

*someone else will have ordered the coffin post-mortem and will not order it in a size 4. Ironic because decomposition will be her greatest chance at losing body mass to fit a smaller size.

ETA: 2020 Weight Pool really needs to happen.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
The only way amber would be able to have a thorough shower is if used a (liquid) body wash product, and sat down outside of the shower and soaped up, then used the limited time she's capable of standing to rinse off in the shower with a handheld shower head. Thing is, there's not enough room in the shower for amber to hold up her folds and/or spread her legs/cheeks to spray, so even if she's getting a full soaping, that soap is probably not being rinsed out of her folds, keeping them moist and festering.

Also, unlike Amy's husband, I really doubt Becky helps with hygiene tasks, mostly because I doubt amber even asks.

I have a very sensitive sense of smell, and just thinking about how that house must reek is enough to nauseate me. I cannot imagine how the boys live with that shit. Props to them, because I couldn't do it, and I'd be ordering her fat ass out the door (for that and her general cuntiness) without caring how much she was contributing to the household, money-wise. If that pissed off Beggy, I still wouldn't give a fuck, even if she were my friend. I'm happy to sacrifice for my friends if it's life-threatening or a serious need, but Beggy doesn't need ALR, and if she thinks she does, she, too, could scoot herself out the door behind her elephant.

I predict she'll be at or close to 700elbees by this time next year.
Since I believe she already passed the 600 pound mark this year - of course, without admitting it - I can see this happening, no doubt.

Amberlynn will go to her Torrid 6X* coffin weighing in at her highest reported weight of a dainty 572.9 lbs.
That's 572.4, you haydur asshole!

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Future ~*Skinny Legend*~
kiwifarms.net
At first I balked at the idea that she could put on 100+ elbees in a year, considering the massive amount of calories she needs to just sustain her present weight. To get to 700 within the year, she'd need to eat close to 7000 calories a day, and that just didn't seem possible. However, this site gives a diet plan to meet fitness goals, and while it's healthier than what our gorl would enjoy (it can be changed to paleo or vegetarian, etc) it actually does not seem like an unreasonable task. Obviously she'll also be helped along the way with insulin resistance and possibly hypothyroidism, but I totally think she could manage this weight gain diet. You should start a weight pool for 2020.
That's a interesting site, thanks for the link

HissingBastard

kiwifarms.net
Same here. I really thought she wouldn't get past 500 lb. Despite all her bullshit about how well she's doing and how she's "taking baby steps you guise!!!", in order to maintain her 600 lb dainty figure, she needs to be eating constantly. I can't imagine living like a fucking duck being raised for foie gras.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
She put on 91 lbs in 2018 (from her lowest weight in Jan 2018 of 469 to 560 by Jan 2019), so 100 in a year wouldn't be much of a stretch for her.
True, but with every 100 lbs, it seems like the gain and maintenance calorie requirement goes up about 1k calories. I could see her getting in 7,000 calories on days when she eats a couple restaurant meals, and a pint of ice cream and whatever else. But just her boiled fried in water slop, and those dainty packaged cheese and chocolate chip snacks, "diet" ice cream bars. Would that get her up to 7k a day, and could she sustain that daily? In my mind, 7k calories requires half of a very dense ny cheesecake for breakfast, melted butter for a snack, several fast food runs, a pint of ice cream on top of her slop. Every single day. I don't doubt she can pack it in, but I do doubt she's secure enough to keep the house stocked with enough no-no crap to be able to consume 7k a day. That's like sumo training levels, but they're in their stable specifically to be fattened up, so it's not a shame thing. If Amber could drive and made secret missions to every fast food place a few times a day, yeah, 7k no big deal, but courrier becky isn't as accessible anymore. But the site I posted showed it's actually not that difficult for someone to consume 7kcalories a day even while continuing the pretense of eating healthy. So yeah, after my initial instinct, I FULLY think the 700 in 2020 is very possible.

Still think someone needs to start a 2020 weight pool (hint hint @Moonpie). Summer seems to be her super-gain period, so I'm guessing she'll be 3/4 the way there by end of july.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I could see her getting in 7,000 calories on days when she eats a couple restaurant meals, and a pint of ice cream and whatever else. But just her boiled fried in water slop, and those dainty packaged cheese and chocolate chip snacks, "diet" ice cream bars. Would that get her up to 7k a day, and could she sustain that daily? In my mind, 7k calories requires half of a very dense ny cheesecake for breakfast, melted butter for a snack, several fast food runs, a pint of ice cream on top of her slop.
Eating 7k calories would require quite a bit of effort, yes, but you've forgotten the easiest way to guzzle down calories: regular soda, which is almost guaranteed to be her beverage of preference. The diet soda and water are just for show for her audience.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
You've forgotten the easiest way to guzzle down calories: regular soda, which is almost guaranteed to be her beverage of preference. The diet soda and water are just for show for her audience.
You're right! I'm such a sucker, even though I know she lies about everything, including her dainty meals, I didn't give her water drinking a second thought. But I just recently read her caught in a lie rarity tumblr, and it's all about drinking regular soda, and even more or as caloric, melk and chocolate melk. Several inane posts were like "NOTHING IS MORE DELICIOUS THAN ICE COLD MELK WHEN YOU'RE REALLY THIRSTY" and moo juice is basically a light meal in a cup.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
If we put her weight now at 600lbs., according to the TDEE calculator, she needs to eat a bit over 4,100 calories a day to maintain her weight - assuming she's sedentary. She can easily plough through more than that, especially if she's on a "food bender". And the heavier she gets, the less she's going to be moving. Not sure if she can hit 700 this year, (depends on her starting weight), but she could get pretty close. The few times she's listed her binge goodies, they easily add up to at least half the amount required to keep gaining & that's on top of her meals. Becky may not be as available as she once was to bring food in but that won't slow AL down for more than a few days. She just needs to stock more calorie dense frozen stuff.

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She put on 91 lbs in 2018 (from her lowest weight in Jan 2018 of 469 to 560 by Jan 2019), so 100 in a year wouldn't be much of a stretch for her.
In her "everything I lied about" video she admits that showering is difficult, that she's using a scooter all the time and admits how hard it is for her to breathe all the time (even when doing nothing), and she talks about constantly being in pain. She stated her weight in that video and it was 470-something, so about the same weight as Jan 2018 even though that video was made back in 2016

It's weird how years later she pretended to not use a scooter until she was caught and had to admit it, and she tried for so long to act like she was living a fairly normal life and that her breathing was only ever bad because of "asthma" or allergies? But she's 100 pounds heavier, so how much more pain is she actually in? How much harder is it, actually, for her to breathe? How hard is it for her to just get through the day now, if it was such a struggle 100 pound ago? She's still lying like this even today, saying how much better she feels and how much more mobile she is and how much better her breathing is.

I truly don't understand fat people. Like that one-hour hygiene ritual thing from Amy's Life Jihad? I don't believe she really does all that shit on a regular basis but regardless, how do you not say to yourself "my life would be way easier in about 100 different ways if I just stopped eating"?????

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's weird how years later she pretended to not use a scooter until she was caught and had to admit it, and she tried for so long to act like she was living a fairly normal life and that her breathing was only ever bad because of "asthma" or allergies? But she's 100 pounds heavier, so how much more pain is she actually in? How much harder is it, actually, for her to breathe? How hard is it for her to just get through the day now, if it was such a struggle 100 pound ago? She's still lying like this even today, saying how much better she feels and how much more mobile she is and how much better her breathing is.
Of course she's still lying. She's pathological. This will never, ever change, just as her narcissism will never change.

I truly don't understand fat people. Like that one-hour hygiene ritual thing from Amy's Life Jihad? I don't believe she really does all that shit on a regular basis but regardless, how do you not say to yourself "my life would be way easier in about 100 different ways if I just stopped eating"?????
Oh, no, it isn't that. Couldn't be that. Must be muh mentals, muh pain, muh special science doesn't apply to muh body, and whatever other bullshit excuses they come up with to justify stuffing thousands of calories a day down their pieholes and sitting around like boulders.

Lulz. The "I'm not a liar, but here are things I've lied about. Listen while I make excuses and try to justify it. FAWK!" video, complete with crocodile tears about various things to try to garner sympathy. Bad news, Big Al: we know you lie every time words come out of your face. I, for one, have zero sympathy for this past Big Al or for current Big Al.

meinhausinneuberlin

O DU SCHONER WESTERWALD
kiwifarms.net
In her "everything I lied about" video she admits that showering is difficult, that she's using a scooter all the time and admits how hard it is for her to breathe all the time (even when doing nothing), and she talks about constantly being in pain. She stated her weight in that video and it was 470-something, so about the same weight as Jan 2018 even though that video was made back in 2016

Its probably pretty bad and uncomfortable but I suspect it isn't as bad as she makes it out to be. She lies about needing a scooter I'm sure she is willing to exaggerate a little bit for pity points. That being said I'm sure a lot of stuff is harder for her. But the constantly in pain thing is probably an exaggeration. I'm sure it is hard and painful to shower and to lay down but I also bet she can sit just fine. Last time I saw a video of her(long time ago) she made her food sitting down.

What i'm curious about is how is her liver/kidneys? She might also have diabetes. Processing all that food especially if it has a lot of sugar and salt is really hard on your liver and kidneys. Since she is in denial as well she will let problems get really bad before dealing with it which will in turn make it worse.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
True, but with every 100 lbs, it seems like the gain and maintenance calorie requirement goes up about 1k calories. I could see her getting in 7,000 calories on days when she eats a couple restaurant meals, and a pint of ice cream and whatever else. But just her boiled fried in water slop, and those dainty packaged cheese and chocolate chip snacks, "diet" ice cream bars. Would that get her up to 7k a day, and could she sustain that daily? In my mind, 7k calories requires half of a very dense ny cheesecake for breakfast, melted butter for a snack, several fast food runs, a pint of ice cream on top of her slop. Every single day. I don't doubt she can pack it in, but I do doubt she's secure enough to keep the house stocked with enough no-no crap to be able to consume 7k a day. That's like sumo training levels, but they're in their stable specifically to be fattened up, so it's not a shame thing. If Amber could drive and made secret missions to every fast food place a few times a day, yeah, 7k no big deal, but courrier becky isn't as accessible anymore. But the site I posted showed it's actually not that difficult for someone to consume 7kcalories a day even while continuing the pretense of eating healthy. So yeah, after my initial instinct, I FULLY think the 700 in 2020 is very possible.

Still think someone needs to start a 2020 weight pool (hint hint @Moonpie). Summer seems to be her super-gain period, so I'm guessing she'll be 3/4 the way there by end of july.
Someone beat me to it. Lol

RandallBoggs

the fat shaming lizard
kiwifarms.net

Holy fucking shit this video is an eye opener. Obviously we can't diagnose her based on what a doctor describes a disorder to be in general, but just listen to what he said emotional immaturity is. Here's a TLDR (with a checklist for our gorl):

1. Lack of empathy - emotionally immature people either don't have the ability to empathize, or they do have it and they choose not to use it. I think Amber shows the latter, MILD CHECK?
  2. Overreaction to life circumstances - a tendency to move towards chaos. They believe that they have no effectiveness on their own lives and are being moved about by external circumstances. They act based on their emotions, it's a type of impulsivity. CHECK.
  3. Failing to take responsibility and blaming others - no matter what happens, it's not their fault, doesn't matter if they just had part in what happened or they are completely responsible for what happened, it's not their fault. And in more intense cases, you will see both failure to take ownership and blame someone else at the same time. Emotionally immature people do one right after the other, they refuse to take responsibility then immediately look for someone to blame. CHECK (norma go scam me? weight loss doctor? yeah)
  4. Always going for immediate gratification - failure to plan ahead, a type of impulsivity. The inability to resist temptation. Do I really need to explain this one? HUGE CHECK.
  5. Self centeredness - whenever they're confronted with a situation, they ask themselves "how does this affect me?" and never "how does this affect others?". Narcissistlynn in the house, CHECK.
  6. Hostility - quick to anger, attack other people who disagree with them. They have the inability to differentiate a person and an opinion. If someone disagrees with them, they are bad and stupid and trying to maintain some type of agenda. AKA her reaction to literally anyone who ever tried to help her. CHECK.
  7. Deception and pathological lying - again, do I really need to explain? CHECK.
  8. Shallow - similar to lack of empathy but more related to being unopen to experience things. CHECK
  9. Difficulty setting boundries - if you're looking at dependence, this is where a person is in an obviously unhealthy relationship where they have a clear way out (they aren't stuck, they can get out of it if they want) but they choose not to because of feeling of dependence. CHECK.
  10. No room for growth - they figured everything out, they know everything, they have every ability and skill. HUGE CHECK

Tags
None