Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net

Holy fucking shit this video is an eye opener. Obviously we can't diagnose her based on what a doctor describes a disorder to be in general, but just listen to what he said emotional immaturity is. Here's a TLDR (with a checklist for our gorl):

1. Lack of empathy - emotionally immature people either don't have the ability to empathize, or they do have it and they choose not to use it. I think Amber shows the latter, MILD CHECK?
  2. Overreaction to life circumstances - a tendency to move towards chaos. They believe that they have no effectiveness on their own lives and are being moved about by external circumstances. They act based on their emotions, it's a type of impulsivity. CHECK.
  3. Failing to take responsibility and blaming others - no matter what happens, it's not their fault, doesn't matter if they just had part in what happened or they are completely responsible for what happened, it's not their fault. And in more intense cases, you will see both failure to take ownership and blame someone else at the same time. Emotionally immature people do one right after the other, they refuse to take responsibility then immediately look for someone to blame. CHECK (norma go scam me? weight loss doctor? yeah)
  4. Always going for immediate gratification - failure to plan ahead, a type of impulsivity. The inability to resist temptation. Do I really need to explain this one? HUGE CHECK.
  5. Self centeredness - whenever they're confronted with a situation, they ask themselves "how does this affect me?" and never "how does this affect others?". Narcissistlynn in the house, CHECK.
  6. Hostility - quick to anger, attack other people who disagree with them. They have the inability to differentiate a person and an opinion. If someone disagrees with them, they are bad and stupid and trying to maintain some type of agenda. AKA her reaction to literally anyone who ever tried to help her. CHECK.
  7. Deception and pathological lying - again, do I really need to explain? CHECK.
  8. Shallow - similar to lack of empathy but more related to being unopen to experience things. CHECK
  9. Difficulty setting boundries - if you're looking at dependence, this is where a person is in an obviously unhealthy relationship where they have a clear way out (they aren't stuck, they can get out of it if they want) but they choose not to because of feeling of dependence. CHECK.
  10. No room for growth - they figured everything out, they know everything, they have every ability and skill. HUGE CHECK
Almost all of these things are part of antisocial personality disorders, specifically cluster Bs. Certainly one can be emotionally immature without having an antisocial personality disorder, but amberlynn is a classic cluster B.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
kiwifarms.net
Hypothetical question for those experienced in deathfat's.
If Hambeast were to need emergency surgery, I.e.burst appendix- how would they treat it?
I understand the anesthesia is the trickiest part of someone her size. Not counting all the complications after the surgery.
Would a surgeon have to do it? Is there a big chance she'd die on the table?

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Hypothetical question for those experienced in deathfat's.
If Hambeast were to need emergency surgery, I.e.burst appendix- how would they treat it?
I understand the anesthesia is the trickiest part of someone her size. Not counting all the complications after the surgery.
Would a surgeon have to do it? Is there a big chance she'd die on the table?
General anesthesia would be the absolute last option for Amber. The risks are high with people who are 300 lbs, let alone someone twice that, with sleep apnea and high blood pressure. Every possible non-surgical treatment would be explored first. Some surgeries like an appendectomy can be done in local anesthesia, which is a lot safer. Dr Now is famously one of the only doctors who puts 600 lbs+ patients under general, most doctors would not take the liability unless it's 100% the only option in a massive emergency.

If she were to get general anesthesia, it would have to be quick key hole surgery, with her breathing and heart monitored extremely carefully. The fat around her neck makes ensuring her airway difficult and could crush the breathing tube as she would have to be laid on her back for most surgeries. Her internal organs would be under a massive strain as muscles are paralyzed under general anesthesia and all the little support her muscles gave is gone. Administering a proper amount of anesthetic gets harder on larger patients, she could wake up during or never wake up again. Even coming off anesthesia is still risky for morbidly obese and she would need close monitoring.

Healing from a surgery is a whole another chapter. Infection rates are sky high, her body could just give out from the stress from surgery and recovery, she could get stuck in bed and never walk again, develope blood clots or pneumonia, which will do her in.

ducktales4gameboy

archive what you want to remember
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit this video is an eye opener. Obviously we can't diagnose her based on what a doctor describes a disorder to be in general, but just listen to what he said emotional immaturity is.
If anyone else here follows Andrew Dobson just try applying these to him. It's like blackout bingo.

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
Ok so what kind of human goes to a primary care doctor to oversee the lengthy treatment of their abnormal bladder infection and then consults a completely different doctor when they get a sore throat weeks later?
Why the actual fuck would you want to explain that you were just on antibiotics for months to a stranger instead of calling YOUR doctor?

What kind of fat-induced brain injury would lead a person to see THREE different doctors in a matter of a couple months? There is no possible innocent explanation for such blatant doctor hopping.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Ok so what kind of human goes to a primary care doctor to oversee the lengthy treatment of their abnormal bladder infection and then consults a completely different doctor when they get a sore throat weeks later?
Why the actual fuck would you want to explain that you were just on antibiotics for months to a stranger instead of calling YOUR doctor?

What kind of fat-induced brain injury would lead a person to see THREE different doctors in a matter of a couple months? There is no possible innocent explanation for such blatant doctor hopping.
Because you're lying about everything.

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
What I'd like to know is why Amber won't take antibiotics?

I understand being adverse to drugs because of her parents/brother but they're antibiotics?

Has AL ever shown any signs of being an antivaxxer?

playuhplay

kiwifarms.net
What I'd like to know is why Amber won't take antibiotics?

I understand being adverse to drugs because of her parents/brother but they're antibiotics?

Has AL ever shown any signs of being an antivaxxer?
Supposedly she just finished taking antibiotics for 2 months straight so she's worried she'll build up a tolerance to them. Oh and apparently they were soooo hard on the dainty bacteria in her stomach 😂 personally I don't recall ever having legitimate side effects from antibiotics but maybe that's just me.

Frankly I think she's acting sketchy about them currently because the whole tonsillitis thing IS sketchy. I'll never understand why she chooses to be sneaky about such mundane shit 😂

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
Supposedly she just finished taking antibiotics for 2 months straight so she's worried she'll build up a tolerance to them. Oh and apparently they were soooo hard on the dainty bacteria in her stomach 😂 personally I don't recall ever having legitimate side effects from antibiotics but maybe that's just me.

Frankly I think she's acting sketchy about them currently because the whole tonsillitis thing IS sketchy. I'll never understand why she chooses to be sneaky about such mundane shit 😂
I've had maybe some nausea associated with antibiotics but usually that's just... because you're sick? So you feel bad? Amber is so full of shit.

I didn't even remember the tonsillitis thing. Guarantee she'll forget about it in like a week.

Reactions: Moonpie

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
personally I don't recall ever having legitimate side effects from antibiotics
The only real side-effect I've experienced is a bad case of the shits, because they tend to kill off the good bacteria in your digestive tract. For our gorl, a screaming case of the shits is a horrifying thought, especially given all the speculation about how she tubshits or uses the toilet in another thread.

🚽🚽🚽

raritycunt

destroy them with lazers
kiwifarms.net

Prolonged use of antibiotics can effect the probiotic bacteria in your stomach and lower immunity of you whole body but you have to be on seriously kickass antibiotics and for months at a time. Mostly all you’ll get is a bit of a tummy ache or susceptible to colds for a while, she’s acting like she’s been popping pills for years.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net

If you are taking strong antibiotics you can get C diff. Not fun at all😱 I cant answer for her, but I’d venture to say she probably had to take some strong antibiotics, I’d guess her immune system is wrecked.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

My understanding is that many/most antibiotics are processed by the liver, and anything that impacts that organ (fatty liver disease, rampant diabetes, an abused gall-bladder such as the one you get from having gallstones and insisting on eating fast food six times a day, etc.) can impact that. If she's having real side effects and not just looking for attention, I wonder if it's because her liver's shot. She looks jaundiced half the time as it is.

Edit: Removed random shit that didn't belong.

Last edited:

Dovahshit

geh odahviing, hin koraav ahst zu'u ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net

someone i knew had the shits everytime.he was on anti biotics.

also she is sneaky about being sneaky

Sneak: 0

giga melt

vibe check
kiwifarms.net
If you are taking strong antibiotics you can get C diff. Not fun at all😱 I cant answer for her, but I’d venture to say she probably had to take some strong antibiotics, I’d guess her immune system is wrecked.
Amberlynn already eats the shit she spews, so I don't see how C Diff would affect her life in any big way.

someone i knew had the shits everytime.he was on anti biotics.
It doesn't have to be like, an allergy but people can be sensitive to antibiotics yeah. Only Amberlynn would be that dramatic about the runs.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Didn't amber go to wommart for yogurt when she got the first rx, back when she was still claiming her dr appointment was to treat a cold. So amber already knows what works for her, what's best for her body, to counteract antibiotic side effects. She needs either a new excuse or the ability to remember her lies.

Reactions: phoenixrrt762

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net

Is it very different in the USA to over here? Here you are 'registered' with a GP for 'official' purposes but you're certainly not guaranteed to see them...if you pre-book appointments for say a long-standing illness or issue sure, but if you were then to need say a short-notice appointment for an acute illness it's a lottery who you'd get to see... possibly not even a GP, there are 'nurse practitioners' who are licensed to diagnose certain things and prescribe meds, do med reviews etc to take some of the burden off GP's

It's been years and years since you had one Dr and pretty much never saw another, seeing 3 in a couple months would be completely normal here 🤷

Also our medical records are all centralised, I saw another post mentioning how it would all have to be explained to a different Doc, here, they press a button and your whole med history is there, doesn't matter if it's your surgery or an A+E in another county?

Very little chance of Dr shopping or med-chasing here...Albert would be screwed lol

Azshara

Point blank PERIOD.
kiwifarms.net
Is it very different in the USA to over here? Here you are 'registered' with a GP for 'official' purposes but you're certainly not guaranteed to see them...if you pre-book appointments for say a long-standing illness or issue sure, but if you were then to need say a short-notice appointment for an acute illness it's a lottery who you'd get to see... possibly not even a GP, there are 'nurse practitioners' who are licensed to diagnose certain things and prescribe meds, do med reviews etc to take some of the burden off GP's

It's been years and years since you had one Dr and pretty much never saw another, seeing 3 in a couple months would be completely normal here 🤷

Also our medical records are all centralised, I saw another post mentioning how it would all have to be explained to a different Doc, here, they press a button and your whole med history is there, doesn't matter if it's your surgery or an A+E in another county?

Very little chance of Dr shopping or med-chasing here...Albert would be screwed lol
here in the US we see one doctor (that’s how it’s been for me anyway, I’ve had insurance my entire life) It may be different if you don’t have insurance. This is why she goes to the ER a lot because that’s what people with no insurance do. They just put the bill on your credit.

when you go to a new doctor you have to fill out a ton of paperwork and it’s very tedious. I’m sure there’s a way for them to get your history but it’s probably time consuming.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
here in the US we see one doctor (that’s how it’s been for me anyway, I’ve had insurance my entire life) It may be different if you don’t have insurance. This is why she goes to the ER a lot because that’s what people with no insurance do. They just put the bill on your credit.

when you go to a new doctor you have to fill out a ton of paperwork and it’s very tedious. I’m sure there’s a way for them to get your history but it’s probably time consuming.
I wonder if she goes to an urgent care clinic or a mall clinic where you do not see a specific doctor.

Tags
None