Almost all of these things are part of antisocial personality disorders, specifically cluster Bs. Certainly one can be emotionally immature without having an antisocial personality disorder, but amberlynn is a classic cluster B.
Holy fucking shit this video is an eye opener. Obviously we can't diagnose her based on what a doctor describes a disorder to be in general, but just listen to what he said emotional immaturity is. Here's a TLDR (with a checklist for our gorl):
- Lack of empathy - emotionally immature people either don't have the ability to empathize, or they do have it and they choose not to use it. I think Amber shows the latter, MILD CHECK?
- Overreaction to life circumstances - a tendency to move towards chaos. They believe that they have no effectiveness on their own lives and are being moved about by external circumstances. They act based on their emotions, it's a type of impulsivity. CHECK.
- Failing to take responsibility and blaming others - no matter what happens, it's not their fault, doesn't matter if they just had part in what happened or they are completely responsible for what happened, it's not their fault. And in more intense cases, you will see both failure to take ownership and blame someone else at the same time. Emotionally immature people do one right after the other, they refuse to take responsibility then immediately look for someone to blame. CHECK (norma go scam me? weight loss doctor? yeah)
- Always going for immediate gratification - failure to plan ahead, a type of impulsivity. The inability to resist temptation. Do I really need to explain this one? HUGE CHECK.
- Self centeredness - whenever they're confronted with a situation, they ask themselves "how does this affect me?" and never "how does this affect others?". Narcissistlynn in the house, CHECK.
- Hostility - quick to anger, attack other people who disagree with them. They have the inability to differentiate a person and an opinion. If someone disagrees with them, they are bad and stupid and trying to maintain some type of agenda. AKA her reaction to literally anyone who ever tried to help her. CHECK.
- Deception and pathological lying - again, do I really need to explain? CHECK.
- Shallow - similar to lack of empathy but more related to being unopen to experience things. CHECK
- Difficulty setting boundries - if you're looking at dependence, this is where a person is in an obviously unhealthy relationship where they have a clear way out (they aren't stuck, they can get out of it if they want) but they choose not to because of feeling of dependence. CHECK.
- No room for growth - they figured everything out, they know everything, they have every ability and skill. HUGE CHECK