Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
That's so funny! I feel so embarrassed for her but at the same time that's so bad... why would she bother being a politician if she cant even answer a question like that?

Tbh it's weird to make the comparison with how I watch that clip, I'm embarrased and feel bad for her. But when amberlynn is blatantly dodging a question or making shit on the spot, I get pissed and annoyed. Maybe cause I dont know enough about Palin to assume shes a bad person like I feel for amber.
She is a bad person. She deserves the "pissed and annoyed lens"

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are the chances of the Wuhan coronavirus making its way to Monticello? Specifically, to Walmart, where Amber might pick it up when she puts her beetus paws all over everything? And if Amber catches it but manages to not die from it, would it cause her to lose enough weight that she'd finally do a weigh in?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Amber is, if you will, the "ideal" WARS patient. I've taken the liberty of naming it Wuhan Acute Respiratory Syndrome because the WHO is dragging their ass.

"Ideal" in the sense that she'd fare very poorly. She has shitty lung capacity, a craptastic immune system & overall, lousy health. She'd be lucky to survive.

But if she had half an ounce of functional brain cells, she'd NOT be going out to eat on her weekend play dates with the Ds or at any other time.

Watch - her precautions will consist of smugly announcing she's not buying any frozen foods made in China.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
She can take all the iron gummies she wants but if she doesn't also get her vitamin C levels up her body isn't going to absorb it. Then she can triumphantly declare that she stopped taking the iron gummies because they don't work for her, boo boo.
I found it strange that she said her doctor told her to take the gummies over the pills. I don't know much about iron tablets specifically but I've have a doctor tell me before that calcium tablets are usually better than multivitamin gummies because you get more mgs per dose. I think he gave her an either/or choice and she chose the candy.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I found it strange that she said her doctor told her to take the gummies over the pills. I don't know much about iron tablets specifically but I've have a doctor tell me before that calcium tablets are usually better than multivitamin gummies because you get more mgs per dose. I think he gave her an either/or choice and she chose the candy.
Iron pill tends to be hard on the stomach, so if her level is just on the lower side, the gummies might be the easiest solution.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
A commonly used brand of iron supplements here has 28 mg. of iron & includes folate, vitamin B12 & vitamin C. Those on top of a daily or mostly daily multivit should all most people would need. I was really taken aback when she said she hadn't been taking the multivits she bought some months ago. How complicated is it to take them? At her size, lousy diet & completr absence of meaningful fresh air & exercise, she should be religiously gulping those down daily.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
A commonly used brand of iron supplements here has 28 mg. of iron & includes folate, vitamin B12 & vitamin C. Those on top of a daily or mostly daily multivit should all most people would need. I was really taken aback when she said she hadn't been taking the multivits she bought some months ago. How complicated is it to take them? At her size, lousy diet & completr absence of meaningful fresh air & exercise, she should be religiously gulping those down daily.
Hammy makes everything more complicated than it should be. Mundane tasks regular people do everyday, is a big deal for her. She thinks acting like a helpless puppy makes her quirky and cute. It just makes her look more idiotic.

Peetz's Bank Account

god dang it, bubby
kiwifarms.net
Don't you all know how miserably difficult Hambert's life is? Of course everything is harder and more complicated for her - she has to struggle with mental theengs and her status as a medical anomaly, as well as not being able to fit on the toilet and having to deal with Benzy and Mumbles every day. The distant comfort of wearing makeup and buying Pioneer Woman scissors for her beloved re.tarded son Dustin is the only light in her life.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Well, it's work you see, maintaining a schedule. And she's allergic to that, for realsies.

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
Whatever it is for, it's primary purpose is to get people talking about Amber and to get her views up, and as such, Amber will never acknowledge what it is for(if anything).
Agreed. It doesn't even fit. Whatever it's supposed to be supporting (if anything is ACTUALLY wrong) is getting no support at all

Reactions: Moonpie

Ann Berlin

> ____ .
kiwifarms.net
I don't even register when people wear wrist or ankle braces. It's almost always for some minor injury or arthritis and not worth mentioning.
Amby needs to break her arm from trying to wipe by herself.

Reactions: Moonpie
Tags
None